Things you find cringy

Off-topic discussion.
User avatar
Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: Nothing interesting here, move along
Current Project: Not worth mentioning
Chat Username: Oshi#3433

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Oshi » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:30 pm

Drama, in any way, shape or form.
If you are interested in Mafia, RTD, or DnD, please check out Minigame Plaza. Unfortunately the server has been declining recently, and we would like people like you to join.
Spoiler: show
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show
Image
Image

User avatar
PopYoshi
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1797
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:48 pm
Current Project: Super Mario the Attack of Darkness

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby PopYoshi » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:50 pm

Musicality_Minister45 wrote:Drama, in any way, shape or form.
Wonder how much you could hate the drama if you play Lostmagic
Image

Image

My project:

Image
Image

User avatar
Super Luigi!
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:48 pm
Flair: ???
Current Project: Super Luigi World.
Chat Username: SL

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Super Luigi! » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:08 pm

Certain types of music can certainly induce cringe in us all. It is certainly so.

Also, overusing a certain word in a sentence fashion that is certainly strange will cause the cringe to be certain.
Projects I support:
Spoiler: show
Image ~Level Designer and Beta Tester.
Image
~Beta Tester.
Image ~Admirer.
Image ~Reviewer.
"Keep trying at something, even in failure because another attempt may be all you need."~SL

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2465
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: squid kid
Current Project: super mario timeline
Chat Username: Koopastea #8422

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Rhosty » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:12 pm

My own voice

Image

ok then
Reddit
My Kongregate account
cringey roblox account
I have selective mutism and quite possibly Asperger's

User avatar
CD20Superness
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:36 am
Chat Username: CD20Superness

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby CD20Superness » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:04 am

I hate Grounded Videos.
i'm a teenage boy who likes multitasking.

Panda
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Panda » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:17 am

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
  • I kept seeing images of Overrated as Fuck* every once in a while on Twitter.
*Y'all know what game is "Overrated as fuck.
You know what is cringey? Shitting on a game you say you don't like, despite either never having played it or just being plain bad at it.
You don't have to waste your time being annoyed because people like something that you don't.

ALSO LOL XDD OVERWATCH SOUNDS LIKE OVERRATED!!

Image

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am
Current Project: idk lol

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Snessy the duck » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:07 am

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
  • I kept seeing images of Overrated as Fuck* every once in a while on Twitter.
*Y'all know what game is "Overrated as fuck.
But why do you hate Undertale though? And no, saying you hate it because of the fanbase isn't a valid claim.
  • The fact it's fucking impossible to make a SMBX level using Mega Drive colors
Why is that?
Image

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Image

User avatar
arcade999
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1348
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm
Current Project: I was working on something and AAAARRRGGGHHH, FUCK, MY LAPTOP BROKE!!!
Chat Username: arcade999

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby arcade999 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:34 am

Panda wrote:
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
  • I kept seeing images of Overrated as Fuck* every once in a while on Twitter.
*Y'all know what game is "Overrated as fuck.
You know what is cringey? Shitting on a game you say you don't like, despite either never having played it or just being plain bad at it.
You don't have to waste your time being annoyed because people like something that you don't.

ALSO LOL XDD OVERWATCH SOUNDS LIKE OVERRATED!!

Image
He haven't ''shitted'' on undertale, he just said it was overated.

There is also no reason why he cannot be annoyed by all those fanarts.

Also, wtf is is that ''no fun allowed''? Here, you are just using the straw man fallacy.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

Panda
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 410
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Panda » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:58 pm

arcade999 wrote:He haven't ''shitted'' on undertale, he just said it was overated.
I'm assuming he is talking about Overwatch. He has talked about how much he hates it before.
arcade999 wrote:There is also no reason why he cannot be annoyed by all those fanarts.
What does this even mean? Are you saying he can be negative for no reason? It's baseless hate.
It's like saying you hate a type of food without having tried it.
arcade999 wrote:Also, wtf is is that ''no fun allowed''?
It's a character from Overwatch.
arcade999 wrote:Here, you are just using the straw man fallacy.
not alway sometime
sometime not alway
sometime alway
sometime

User avatar
arcade999
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1348
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm
Current Project: I was working on something and AAAARRRGGGHHH, FUCK, MY LAPTOP BROKE!!!
Chat Username: arcade999

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby arcade999 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:17 pm

Why is that?[/quote]
Panda wrote:
arcade999 wrote:He haven't ''shitted'' on undertale, he just said it was overated.
I'm assuming he is talking about Overwatch. He has talked about how much he hates it before.
Oh, it was actually overwatch? Well, I actually got confused by that one quote.
Snessy the duck wrote:
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
  • I kept seeing images of Overrated as Fuck* every once in a while on Twitter.
*Y'all know what game is "Overrated as fuck.
But why do you hate Undertale though? And no, saying you hate it because of the fanbase isn't a valid claim.
Panda wrote:What does this even mean? Are you saying he can be negative for no reason? It's baseless hate.
There is no ''no reason''; it is his choice to dislike them, but yeah, if he is going to hate the game itself without trying it, it is dumb, but these fanarts probably haven't give him a good feeling about the game.
Panda wrote:
arcade999 wrote:Also, wtf is is that ''no fun allowed''?
It's a character from Overwatch.
oh, but that not what I exactly meant, but whatever
Panda wrote:
arcade999 wrote:Here, you are just using the straw man fallacy.
not alway sometime
sometime not alway
sometime alway
sometime
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am
Current Project: idk lol

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Snessy the duck » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:32 am

When people refer to a Nintendo console as simply a "Nintendo".
Image

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Image

User avatar
Oshi
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: Nothing interesting here, move along
Current Project: Not worth mentioning
Chat Username: Oshi#3433

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Oshi » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:59 pm

CD20Superness wrote:I hate Grounded Videos.
There is a difference between hating something, and thinking it's cringe. There's a completely different thread for that.


Oh, and another thing: over-exitement
If you are interested in Mafia, RTD, or DnD, please check out Minigame Plaza. Unfortunately the server has been declining recently, and we would like people like you to join.
Spoiler: show
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show
Image
Image

User avatar
CD20Superness
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:36 am
Chat Username: CD20Superness

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby CD20Superness » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:56 pm

ok, i find these Grounded videos cringy and annoying. Ok?
i'm a teenage boy who likes multitasking.

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5854
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:15 pm

CD20Superness wrote:ok, i find these Grounded videos cringy and annoying. Ok?
I find any video made with fucking GoAnimate freaking cringy

User avatar
TheKidCodee
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:47 pm
Current Project: SMBX: Allstars Pack
Chat Username: Dan The Coder

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby TheKidCodee » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:25 pm

myself
nothing/nobody else
but myself
Also videos made by kids.
Yes. I am a real kid.

Best Quotes Ever
Hoeloe wrote:BITE ME
TheOx539 wrote:WAIT WHAT

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4476
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Electriking » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:58 pm

Snessy the duck wrote:
Y'all know what game is "Overrated as fuck.[/right]
But why do you hate Undertale though?
I don't think thinking something is overrated is synomonous with hating it. I sometimes will say stuff that I like is overrated because people like it more than I feel they should, like Mario Kart 64 for example.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
PopYoshi
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1797
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:48 pm
Current Project: Super Mario the Attack of Darkness

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby PopYoshi » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:05 pm

You know what I find cringy?

Animations made in Garry's Mod
Image

Image

My project:

Image
Image

User avatar
CD20Superness
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:36 am
Chat Username: CD20Superness

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby CD20Superness » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:49 am

Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:You know what I find cringy?

Animations made in Garry's Mod
why? (Note: Im not a fan of Garry's Mod)
i'm a teenage boy who likes multitasking.

User avatar
Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1770
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:47 am
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Witchking666 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:26 am

- When people think all metalheads are evil serial killers.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.


Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.
Image

User avatar
arcade999
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1348
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm
Current Project: I was working on something and AAAARRRGGGHHH, FUCK, MY LAPTOP BROKE!!!
Chat Username: arcade999

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby arcade999 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:41 am

when people uses the word ''swag'' in their minecraft username
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.


Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SemrushBot [Bot] and 32 guests