Things you find cringy

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
TheLoafLord
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 841
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby TheLoafLord » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:51 pm

Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
Cedur wrote:the fucking IP specialist who decided to completely abandon me and my broken PC issue until we finally looked for someone else and who keeps ignoring our requests to respond. Totally turned out to be a douche.
That makes me rebember the wi-fi companies in my country. Many of their routers have slow internet, and when the routers are failing and you call them for help they say they "are going to send a expert" and they never send it, f*cking venezuelan corrupted companies!!! (corrupted since 2014)

You have to keep your defective router and pray for someone else to fix it because they aren't going to send any expert (no kidding, there's a bunch of people who broke their routers because of that)

I think this is another thing I find cringy
Sounds like Australia.

User avatar
1AmPlayer
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 483
Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 3:36 am
Flair: I'm a hellspawn.
Current Project: Moonlight Forest (3rd Weather Trio Series)
Chat Username: IAmPx
Contact:

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby 1AmPlayer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:22 am

Sonic Games and Fanbases. Look, i don't hate Sonic games or the fanbase, i just EXTREMELY DESPISE feel eh to them. The fanbase has some weird things, like bad OCs, and more. While the games, i can't tell if they're trying to create a good game or not, they just throw the whatever stuff they thought and say "Hey, that's good."
Have a lenny. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have come back in SMBX Forums. Finally! :D
Image

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 am
Chat Username: TNG
Contact:

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby TheNewGuy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:21 am

Jake Paul.
Minecraft players.
Memes (SPAGHET.)
Dabbing.
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Oshi
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: Nothing interesting here, move along
Current Project: Not worth mentioning
Chat Username: Oshi#3433

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Oshi » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:42 pm

I find it a bit annoying when people try to team up in multiplayer games, when they are on opposing sides that is. I mean, it would make sense if someone of your team did that, that's kinda the purpose, but when they do it when they are on teams that are supposed to be killing each other, it's cringy to me.


Also did I ever mention when someone is watching something that you don't want to hear? Happens all the time to me.
If you are interested in Mafia, RTD, or DnD, please check out Minigame Plaza. Unfortunately the server has been declining recently, and we would like people like you to join.
Spoiler: show
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show
Image
Image

User avatar
WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 655
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Current Project: levels?
Chat Username: WildWEEGEE

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby WildWEEGEE » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:41 pm

When someone uses the eye roll smilie in the smbx forums and when cringe is used to describe everything
I believe in Nothing as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature.

I have absolutely no idea what my current project is... My interests always seem to shift
I support: show
ImageImage
I might not be as active anymore because of some personal issues so please understand that.

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4239
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Electriking » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:56 am

TheNewGuy wrote: Minecraft players
Why?
Musicality_Minister45 wrote:I find it a bit annoying when people try to team up in multiplayer games, when they are on opposing sides that is. I mean, it would make sense if someone of your team did that, that's kinda the purpose, but when they do it when they are on teams that are supposed to be killing each other, it's cringy to me
Can't really call it cringy though. Such players are inherently bullshit though, as they can fuck over the balance of the game. I have also had some Minecraft battle games that drag on because teamed players don't try to kill each other even if they are the last ones remaining.
Signatures are overrated.

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 am
Chat Username: TNG
Contact:

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby TheNewGuy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:13 am

Electriking wrote:
TheNewGuy wrote: Minecraft players
Why?
Musicality_Minister45 wrote:I find it a bit annoying when people try to team up in multiplayer games, when they are on opposing sides that is. I mean, it would make sense if someone of your team did that, that's kinda the purpose, but when they do it when they are on teams that are supposed to be killing each other, it's cringy to me
Can't really call it cringy though. Such players are inherently bullshit though, as they can fuck over the balance of the game. I have also had some Minecraft battle games that drag on because teamed players don't try to kill each other even if they are the last ones remaining.
Most of them are underaged and watch cringy minecraft youtubers.
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2357
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: You know what they say, all toasters toast toast!
Current Project: something idk
Chat Username: *practical

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Rhosty » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:28 pm

TheNewGuy wrote: Most of them are underaged and watch cringy minecraft youtubers.
I remember I used to be one of them, still to this day I cringe thinking about it

TheNewGuy
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 am
Chat Username: TNG
Contact:

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby TheNewGuy » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:14 pm

WildWEEGEE wrote:When someone uses the eye roll smilie in the smbx forums and when cringe is used to describe everything
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Eureka wrote:
TheNewGuy wrote: Most of them are underaged and watch cringy minecraft youtubers.
I remember I used to be one of them, still to this day I cringe thinking about it
At least you are not one of them now! :)
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
8lue Storm
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:53 am
Flair: its pronounced bluestorm
Current Project: Many, MANY stuff
Chat Username: 8luestorm

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby 8lue Storm » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:19 pm

WildWEEGEE wrote:When someone uses the eye roll smilie in the smbx forums and when cringe is used to describe everything
I rarely use smilies. I find these :) more sympathetic.
Image

i never performed a shelljump and it's sad I did a grand total of 3 shelljumps in my life!

User avatar
Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2357
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: You know what they say, all toasters toast toast!
Current Project: something idk
Chat Username: *practical

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Rhosty » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:17 pm

8lue Storm wrote:
WildWEEGEE wrote:When someone uses the eye roll smilie in the smbx forums and when cringe is used to describe everything
I rarely use smilies. I find these :) more sympathetic.
Don't see anything wrong with using a smilie once in a while
:ugeek: :oops:

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4239
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Electriking » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:33 pm

2.0 vs 1.4 arguments
Signatures are overrated.

User avatar
AeroMatter
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4455
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Chat Username: aero

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby AeroMatter » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:44 pm

When people refer to SMBX2 as 2.0, when it is in fact, SMBX2, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, X2.
As long as one man goes hungry nobody should eat until everyone is full.

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4239
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Electriking » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:26 pm

2.0 still exists in the title though (kind of, depending on where you look), and most such discussions refer to it as 2.0 anyway. Also SMBX 2.0 sounds more like an update name than SMBX2 (which has more connotations of it being a sequel than an update). Although the naming system for SMBX versions have already been confusing enough, like since 1.4 first came out.

But really, until they remove any titles with 2.0 in it, then saying that 2.0 is incorrect, is technically incorrect.
Signatures are overrated.

User avatar
WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 655
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Current Project: levels?
Chat Username: WildWEEGEE

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby WildWEEGEE » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:41 pm

GhostHawk wrote:When people refer to SMBX2 as 2.0, when it is in fact, SMBX2, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, X2.
Well I think 2.0 is a more suited name because this is a modification of 1.3 and not a new platform.
But on the other hand X2 is an incredibly true name because of all those other things such as Kirby blocks and more characters
I believe in Nothing as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature.

I have absolutely no idea what my current project is... My interests always seem to shift
I support: show
ImageImage
I might not be as active anymore because of some personal issues so please understand that.

User avatar
The Dwarven Digger
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:17 am
Current Project: Currently unnamed

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby The Dwarven Digger » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:53 am

^
SMBX2 vs SMBX 2.0 arguments
I support: show
Image
Image
Due to a problem with my laptop, all my projects and levels have been lost. But fear not, for new ones will be arriving! (and hopefully completed)
Spoiler: show
rockythechao wrote:Image

User avatar
Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2357
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: You know what they say, all toasters toast toast!
Current Project: something idk
Chat Username: *practical

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Rhosty » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:56 am

The Dwarven Digger wrote:^
SMBX2 vs SMBX 2.0 arguments
not that cringy imo

User avatar
Oshi
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1179
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: Nothing interesting here, move along
Current Project: Not worth mentioning
Chat Username: Oshi#3433

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Oshi » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:51 pm

There are kids at my school that are crazy and annoying, it's like they have some sort of mental health issue or something (which they probably do). There is only like 3 or 4 of them, but that is already too much, imo.
If you are interested in Mafia, RTD, or DnD, please check out Minigame Plaza. Unfortunately the server has been declining recently, and we would like people like you to join.
Spoiler: show
godblessamerica21 wrote: when i get mod your ass is grass amigo
projects I support: show
Image
Image

User avatar
Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2357
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: You know what they say, all toasters toast toast!
Current Project: something idk
Chat Username: *practical

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby Rhosty » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:10 pm

Musicality_Minister45 wrote:There are kids at my school that are crazy and annoying, it's like they have some sort of mental health issue or something (which they probably do). There is only like 3 or 4 of them, but that is already too much, imo.
There is this one particular kid at my school who is obsessed with memes slang

User avatar
JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2468
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Things you find cringy

Postby JupiHornet » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:49 pm

Eureka wrote:
Musicality_Minister45 wrote:There are kids at my school that are crazy and annoying, it's like they have some sort of mental health issue or something (which they probably do). There is only like 3 or 4 of them, but that is already too much, imo.
There is this one particular kid at my school who is obsessed with memes slang
Define "memes slang"
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -


Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests