Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Postby Teemster2 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:47 pm

Electriking wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:56 am
Fuyu wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:49 pm
14.5M deaths
*confirmed cases
H1N1 in 2009-2010 globally affected 700 million to 1.3 billion people killing over 500,000 people. 80% of people affected were less than 65 years old.

The common flu affected 41 million people in the US alone in the 2018-2019 flu season. WHO says globally the seasonal flu kills 250,000-500,000 people.

Covid 19 has confirmed 14.5 million cases.
Over 8 million have recovered.
The recovery rate is 96.7% I believe.

The death toll is just over 600k globally. Mostly those over 65 are dying.

The number of affected people in the US is less than 4 million.

Over 40% of covid patient deaths in the US are nursing home related from 5 Democratic governors who forced covid infected patient's into nursing homes. Also the data has been proven to be innacurate. Even the CDC in America admitted it was wrong. So how many have actually died? How many deaths are not actually covid related? Remember the infant that was suffocated in CT and the govenor publicly said it was covid 19 but then changed his story when caught?

In Canada less then 9,000 people under the age of 20 has had covid 19. Only 1 has died.

So I'm not saying we should not take covid 19 seriously but it is far less deadly than that of the common flu and we have vaccines now. No need to keep schools closed or states shut down. Let's bring back our economy.

It's funny how CNN had at the bottom of thier screen "stay inside and social distance unless you are protesting". I saw that myself. It's all a agenda for the left. Many Protestors had no masks yet the left had no problem with that.

Trump holds a rally and it's all covid 19 fear mongering about Trump going to infect all these people with covid 19. Trump had another rally planned for Florida but that may not happen now. Why? Because Florida all of a sudden is having a big covid outbreak. Funny that Florida was just caught falsifying its data which was confirmed by multiple hospitals. Funny how it just happened right after Trump announced a planned rally in Florida.

A study shows that Protestors did increase covid 19 cases but you will never hear that from the left or the media because that does not fit thier agenda.

I'm not saying we should not take covid 19 seriously. We should take all viruses seriously. I had a fever of 104 twice when I was a kid and the doctor told me I was dangerously close to dying the second time. First time I was out of school for a week.

But honestly is this really a pandemic anymore? The death rate in America is declining. Let's open everything back up and fix our economy.

Added in 26 minutes 49 seconds:
I also want to add this. The WHO declared covid 19 a pandemic in early March. Trump declared covid a emergency in early March. The first case in America was in January. The Democrats were against the shutdown at first and even supported Chinese festivals on February 9th.

H1N1 was declared a emergency in April 2009 and a pandemic in early June. Obama did not declare a emergency until October 5 months later.

This is not a attack on Obama but a comparison to show how fast Trump was to take action and how much he cares about the safety of Americans.

All I see in this thread is "Trumps an asshole" but he is doing the best he can with covid 19.
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:27 pm

The official death rate is too low and time-delayed, that's all. Go away with your lies.
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Teemster2
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby Teemster2 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:40 pm

You all have a right to your oppinion and to discuss covid 19. I no longer want to be a part of this discusion so you can quote or respond back to me but I won't be responding back.
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:04 pm

Oh, finally? I've seen this cycle from you several times.

You desperately try to promote your broken views and propaganda only to get everyone's backlash, and then you passively-aggressively declare to retreat, and after a while, you come back with the same things again.

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

Fuyu
Wart
Wart

Postby Fuyu » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:05 pm

Electriking wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:56 am
Fuyu wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:49 pm
14.5M deaths
*confirmed cases
Shit, my bad. Yeah, that.

Idunn
Lakitu
Lakitu
Flair: Robotic

Postby Idunn » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:58 am

Stop comparing COVID with the flu.
Stop saying only those over old age die, some younger ones also died from it.
Stop saying "That doesn’t fit with the left" both sides have extreme sites and not just the left or right or hell the center.

Thanks for stopping though making this thread all about politics.
Please do not use any assets made for my Project! I will bring you to court if you do!

Kyasarin and Luminous were right all along!

My Project:
Spoiler: show
Projects that have my support:

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Postby TLtimelord » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:05 pm

It really is quite silly when this has repeatedly turned into "grr leftists bad" discourse. Get some common sense and put a mask on. No shoes, no shirt, no mask, no service. Stop being a child.
The wall on which the prophets wrote
Is cracking at the seams
Upon the instruments of death
The sunlight brightly gleams
When every man is torn apart
With nightmares and with dreams
Will no one lay the laurel wreath
When silence drowns the screams

Aero
Administrator

Postby Aero » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:41 am

Here's some recent information from the CDC on the mental health effects during the pandemic: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/ ... 32a1-H.pdf

25% of 18-24 year olds report serious consideration of suicide. The lock downs and economic down turns have exacerbated all this on top of the actual loss from the virus. The rise in overdoses, substance abuse, domestic violence, and child sexual abuse can't be ignored either and seems just as invisible as the virus but the consequences can't be overstated.

If in need call the suicide hotline at 1-800-273-8255 for help.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:12 am

That's very depressing to hear, this is almost like during the Great Depression ...

and on another note, Germany also doesn't do the greatest job anymore at handling the virus; returning tourists, party-goers etc also push up the numbers

cato
Lakitu
Lakitu
Flair: Creative, opinionated, but poor expression

Postby cato » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:16 am

Teemster2 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:14 pm
The recovery rate is 96.7% I believe.
The number of affected people in the US is less than 4 million.
So I'm not saying we should not take COVID 19 seriously but it is far less deadly than that of the common flu and we have vaccines now. No need to keep schools closed or states shut down. Let's bring back our economy.
A virus that has low death rate doesn't mean they should open the economy.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MurderedByWord ... lly_means/
Also, with many people getting Covid-19 in China, China is facing food shortage as its leader them their people to stop wasting food.

Also, the sole reasons I hate Americans because they always talk about politics. They can literally relate anything to politics, and they get into conflict easily without accepting each others' opinions.
Vaccines? "The government is definitly trying to spy and track on you."
Covid-19? "Trump is the one to blame instead of us not following mandatory mask wearing and social distancing."
Anime? "They are literally injecting impure thoughts to our innocent children because it is not our job to prevent children from accessing such materials. Anime must be cancelled."

Everything seems to be a political proporganda for the Americans. Can they seriously stop talking about politics everywhere?
Freedom, Human Rights, Fairness, Democracy, Rule of Law, Righteousness, Courageness, Human Nature, Conscience, Goodwill, Ethics, Beliefs, Hope.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:49 am

... yes but Trump, Putin and Bolsonaro are still to be blamed for their attitudes?

mechamind
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: You can set your mind to it!

Postby mechamind » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:24 pm

Well, so much for British Columbia being a model for the rest of Canada. Still not the worst hit of the provinces (not by a long shot), but now there's a noticeable "curve" in new and active cases. The new curve will probably be flattened two weeks from now, as the same prevention measures are being taken once again.

As far as the United States is concerned, I'm thinking big businesses might eventually come together to enforce mask requirements as a self-regulatory agreement, independent from government influence. Big retailers such as Walmart have already been attempting to enforce mask usage on their own as I've been seeing on social media, and they don't want their chains to look like virus hot spots when a breakout occurs at a single store. If they do come together in the US, I'm guessing they'd do the same in Canada.
Enjl wrote:
The Thwomp King wrote: Should I be offended or proud? XD hahaha
oh my god did you just ping everyone again
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 48&t=13185

Mechamind is on YouTube! - mechamind90 (or my alternate channel)
Setting up elsewhere too - http://www.mechamind.com (plus my forum)

The upper echelon of pixel art? (If you didn't know, I like these games too.)
Click for My DX-Ball 2 playlist or My Rival Ball playlist

KlickyMario321+
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Flair: Everyone's Favorite Playmobil Fan

Postby KlickyMario321+ » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:01 am

Here's my prediction about how this coronavirus even started: I looked it up on MSN, and I think it could've been Dr. Anthony Fauci who could've created the coronavirus during an experiment with monkey cells. If you look it up, you can see it's all very clear now. Hope this solves your coronavirus origin mystery :)
:idea: KlickyMario321+ :idea:
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: One day, we can make the video game world a better place! If you want to make it a better place too, place this in your signature.

I support:

Aero
Administrator

Postby Aero » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:42 am

ignore the post above

Idunn
Lakitu
Lakitu
Flair: Robotic

Postby Idunn » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:01 am

KlickyMario321+ wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:01 am
Here's my prediction about how this coronavirus even started: I looked it up on MSN, and I think it could've been Dr. Anthony Fauci who could've created the coronavirus during an experiment with monkey cells. If you look it up, you can see it's all very clear now. Hope this solves your coronavirus origin mystery :)
Don’t.

Also the Anti-Demo in Berlin was once again a complete mess and people escalated into fights with the Police again.
Thx Xavier and Attila and anyone else making these weird theories about this is the new reich, BDR 2.0 and what Else.
Please do not use any assets made for my Project! I will bring you to court if you do!

Kyasarin and Luminous were right all along!

My Project:
Projects that have my support:

Electriking
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here

Postby Electriking » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:39 am

SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

Taycamgame
Gold Yoshi Egg
Gold Yoshi Egg
Flair: Stargard

Postby Taycamgame » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:07 pm

A single case has been confirmed in my school. The person who got it and those who were in contact with him are isolating for 14 days. The rest of the school is still attending, however.
If I suddenly stop coming online... yeah.
Official Level Reviewer (My Gold Yoshi Egg rank replaced the level reviewer icon, but i am still a level reviewer).
Check out the World Map Service that i host:
viewtopic.php?p=316733#p316733
Check out the projects i support:
ImageImage
Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.
https://nsmbx.proboards.com/
------
Tower Mario Bros.

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:20 am

It sucks to say this but even the development of a vaccine won't end the crisis from one day to the other.

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg

Postby ShadowStarX » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:13 pm

One of my classmates has a noticeable chance of having caught the coronavirus but is not tested to avoid even the smallest possibility of sending the class home.
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Shadow Yoshi, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"A serious joke question" - MECHDRAGON777, 2020

My Project - The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle

marioman2007
Rex
Rex

Postby marioman2007 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:41 am

And because of this there have been lockdown not only in India but in other countries as well. Due to this the online classes have started and they gave too much homework than before

Return to “Sandbox”