Off-topic discussion.
The Thwomp King
Rip Van Fish
Rip Van Fish

Re: Mafia Revival: Mafia 5: Player Analysis

Postby The Thwomp King » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:38 pm

Uranus wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:30 pm
Yeah, didnt do too well, Had fun though.

Also, only half of the mafia got wiped out, not 3/4
Oh the 3/4 was in reference to 3/4 of you died in one Day and Night Cycle. Since Dawn and jordan died on N2 and you on D2.

Check out my current project, Super Mario Country:

Uranus
Rex
Rex
Flair: just cool

Postby Uranus » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:40 pm

The Thwomp King wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:38 pm
Uranus wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:30 pm
Yeah, didnt do too well, Had fun though.

Also, only half of the mafia got wiped out, not 3/4
Oh the 3/4 was in reference to 3/4 of you died in one Day and Night Cycle. Since Dawn and jordan died on N2 and you on D2.
Ok.

Cedur
Bowser
Bowser
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Cedur » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:00 pm

Would be good to post the games as well so I'm not confused at first sight thinking there were 5 mafiosos (bc there's a fifth spoiler for Mafia overall) (and also the 2nd 3rd party was originally a townie)
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

SAStar777
Buster Beetle
Buster Beetle

Postby SAStar777 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:20 pm

Still can't believe Fyre dying painted black immediately after using his Ability 1 on Kanye truly was a coincidence.

Well, the dying part I knew was gonna happen (mwahahahahahahaha), but not the painted black part.

Honestly, I think there's a good chance I would've been destroyed if Salt didn't paint Fyre black.
yaaaaaaawn Huh? Oh. Hi. I'm SAStar. ...I don't do stuff here much.
Here's some random color text.

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:30 am

SAStar777 wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:20 pm
Still can't believe Fyre dying painted black immediately after using his Ability 1 on Kanye truly was a coincidence.

Well, the dying part I knew was gonna happen (mwahahahahahahaha), but not the painted black part.

Honestly, I think there's a good chance I would've been destroyed if Salt didn't paint Fyre black.
If I paid enough attention to follow Kayne's instruction OR caught you before night 6, then you would have also lost. I never agreed to hiding night 6 to my knowledge, but on a change of topic... where is M7's analysis?

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Uranus
Rex
Rex

Postby Uranus » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:15 am

MECHDRAGON777 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:30 am
SAStar777 wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:20 pm

If I paid enough attention to follow Kayne's instruction OR caught you before night 6, then you would have also lost. I never agreed to hiding night 6 to my knowledge, but on a change of topic... where is M7's analysis?
Dawn was gonna pass it to Mosaic who didnt pay attention to the game. So I don't think we are getting one.

Uranus
Rex
Rex

Postby Uranus » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:30 pm

Hello people. Court has been dismissed and the state has reviewed your progress and listed the logs, here are the Mafia 10 Logs for the Innocent, The Guilty and the Jury.

Analysis

Third Party:

TayCamGame, The Judge: You managed to stay relatively hidden but was narrowed down by Thwomp. Imo you were close to a blue but I feel like your impact was minimal (though me forgetting your abilities did help a bit in your downfall sooo sowwyy)

Inferno, The Crooked Lawyer: Oh boy, So you managed to align yourself with the mafia, good. It paid off as Fyre put out a well timed plan for LGL to die which helped both sides and helped you win the game. However, you did reveal the mafia in a rage which was an unnecessary move, Please refrain from this in the future. In conclusion you did good individually .  You did not do a great job at infiltrating the town alliance either but I am giving you an orange because you won and your plans were not foiled but you failed to be loyal to the mafia.

Third Party Review: Both Third parties did good imo,  Not much else to say here.

Mafia:

SaStar, the Baliff: Well done on leading the mafia, you managed to stay out of relative suspicion and did not make any bad plays. Sad that you were spotted by Thwomp’s Gang, otherwise you played pretty well.

Mr Greenman, the Corrupted Witness: You were not that active tbh but not red because you stayed out of sight and were semi active.

FyreNova, The Backstabber: Your plan to kill LGL ended up working well and it got both sides to win something, However, two game flaws were being suspected by Thwomp’s gang and killing Greenman to “just end the game” instead of working with him in the Mafia’s final moments. Still, good job.

Mafia Overall: You guys managed to kill 3 specials pretty early on which was pretty nice. You were screwed out by Inferno sadly, you guys had real potential to win but were screwed. Best faction this game imo.

Town:

Koobnoob, the Attorney: Died night one, you could not have any impact on the game

Computerfan, the Prosecutor: You were inactive but managed to get hooked up by Thwomp and successfully healed. Probably the lightest green of the game though.

LGL, the Witness: You could have gotten rid of Fyre early in the game but were muted, you had a chance to convince the jury to kill Fyre but unfortunately did not use it the opportunity.

MECHDRAGON, the Helper Defense: You were pretty inactive but managed to clutch in late game by taking attorney and being hooked by Thwomp. Overall, a light green but still good

Saltlord, the Green Mason: You were Thwomp’s little buddy who didn't do too much but gave Joe updates despite being inactive and assisted Thwomp when needed. Played pretty well.

Joemama, The Red Mason: you were pretty inactive but did help with the Fyre lynch. Not much to say otherwise.

TTK, a Townie: You lead the town alliance and correctly guessed all three mafias and guesshotted Taycam. You lying about inspection results helped town kill the required people. You had a different playstyle this game which I like. Nice job Thwomp.

Helmet, a Townie: Most things that apply to Mech are the same here except the ability stuff.

Light Yagami, a Townie: Very inactive, only shitposted and did nothing but leak your role. PLEASE MAKE AN ATTEMPT NEXT TIME.

Dawnfire, The Miller: You were inactive and didnt really participate in much game wise. At least you tried to be somewhat active. A bit disappointing tbh, I wanted more from you on your return.

Town Overall: You guys did decent. Thwomp and his crew carried the town but it wasn't a trainwreck like M8.

Game Overall: It was ok. There weren’t any outstanding plays but nothing really dumb either. Could have done more with the jury mechanic and better hosting though. Not a trainwreck but nothing great either.

Plot: A lazy judge invites 15 people to a courthouse and gets hooked on MTPO. He almost gets a WR but when he finds out he forgot to stop the clock, he goes mentally insane and kills 99% of the Punch Out!! Cast along with some others. He is stopped and murdered by TTK and the others. The Boss offers Koobnoob a drink while two beings, Tonie and Mafo spectate every single mafia game. Mafo secretly plots to take over the universe with the help of a beefed up Mr Back Corner.

M10 Logs: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... Olkoa4XRWj

Return to “Sandbox”