YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Sargento Spokesman
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Current Project: SAO (Sword Art Online) Graphics pack
Chat Username: SargentoSpokesman

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Sargento Spokesman » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:40 am

When people boast about how many victory royales they got in Fortnite.
Most of my classmates do this almost every single day, these are the conversations they would have (Hyperbolic):
Classmate #1: How may wins on Fortnite did you get yesterday?
Classmate #2: 7
Classmate #1: I got 10
#2: Nice!
#3 Oh yea? I got 50!
All: ...Wut

This was obviously exaggerated but you get the point. I've never really played Fortnite too much but it is a decent game, it's a shame that dumb people have to ruin it and post their wins on social media.

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: You know what they say, all toasters toast toast!
Current Project: something idk
Chat Username: *practical

Postby Rhosty » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:07 am

Cref57 wrote:-WHEN I BUY A STUPID DORITOS BAG ALL THE DORITOS ARE BROKEN
When I get any bag of chips and half of the bag is just empty air

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:12 pm

The fact that LITERALLY ALL of the ads I get on YouTube are PUBG Mobile ones.

I'm not even kidding, literally every single ad I've gotten today has been about PUBG Mobile.

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Artemis008
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Artemis008 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:50 pm

Snessy the duck wrote:The fact that LITERALLY ALL of the ads I get on YouTube are PUBG Mobile ones.

I'm not even kidding, literally every single ad I've gotten today has been about PUBG Mobile.
Especially since I don't at all care about the game, so it doesn't make me want to play it as much as it annoys me.

Well you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia’s ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about nine months later -Mario

I believe in Mario as my lord and Savior, if you do, put this image in your signature.

Spoiler: show
I might not be around much longer.

I have one more project to complete and then I'm done with it all.

If I disappear it means I'm gone for good. Don't bother looking for me.

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: help
Current Project: a random smw hack
Chat Username: rudeguy

Postby RudeGuy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:16 pm

but why arent you using an adblock
im bored

Westretroman
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby Westretroman » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:36 pm

RudeGuy wrote:but why arent you using an adblock
Maybe they want to support their favorite youtuber or are just too lazy to.

WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: levels?
Chat Username: WildWEEGEE

Postby WildWEEGEE » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:49 pm

Artemis008 wrote:
Snessy the duck wrote:The fact that LITERALLY ALL of the ads I get on YouTube are PUBG Mobile ones.

Especially since I don't at all care about the game, so it doesn't make me want to play it as much as it annoys me.
ARTEMIS IS QUILL!
Idgaf about Forrnite or pubg though
I believe in Nothing as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature.

I have absolutely no idea what my current project is... My interests always seem to shift
I support: show
ImageImage
I might not be as active anymore because of some personal issues so please understand that.

Artemis008
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Artemis008 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:29 pm

WildWEEGEE wrote:
Artemis008 wrote:

ARTEMIS IS QUILL!
Idgaf about Forrnite or pubg though
I screen shoted it so I wouldn't lose it, but what does that mean?

Well you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia’s ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about nine months later -Mario

I believe in Mario as my lord and Savior, if you do, put this image in your signature.

WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby WildWEEGEE » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:50 pm

Idgaf means I don’t give a f*** and quill is some elite rank reference
I believe in Nothing as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature.

I have absolutely no idea what my current project is... My interests always seem to shift
ImageImage
I might not be as active anymore because of some personal issues so please understand that.

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:24 am

RudeGuy wrote:but why arent you using an adblock
Because I watch YouTube on my iPad and afaik there isn't an adblocker for the YouTube app.

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

smbx GaMERDoG
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: SCP-2973 (ihctogamaT)
Current Project: Preparing for the Isolation.

Postby smbx GaMERDoG » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:20 am

Some forget to switch their codepage, which grinds my gears the worst.

button made by Snessy

delet au rn
(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

ImageImageImage

HackPlayer7
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Current Project: Mega Man Recrudesce

Postby HackPlayer7 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:02 am

When it's almost April and winter STILL isn't gone.
Seriously, global warming won't let go on it's own.
Some project I'm working onto.

Panda
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Panda » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:16 pm

HackPlayer7 wrote:When it's almost April and winter STILL isn't gone.
Seriously, global warming won't let go on it's own.
That's because winter ended 9 days ago. The weather isn't magically going to change over the course of a day. It has nothing to do with global warming.

Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Save climate, cut fridays for whole-week future
Current Project: various playthroughs and tests

Postby Cedur » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:46 pm

Panda wrote:The weather isn't magically going to change over the course of a day
I've experienced that it sometimes does, with temperature differences of 10+ degrees overnight. :>

And global warming makes everything more extreme.

Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

Panda
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Panda » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:49 pm

Cedur wrote:
Panda wrote:The weather isn't magically going to change over the course of a day
I've experienced that it sometimes does, with temperature differences of 10+ degrees overnight. :>.
I'm talking in regards to seasons. It doesn't change dramatically like in Animal Crossing.

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: You know what they say, all toasters toast toast!
Current Project: something idk
Chat Username: *practical

Postby Rhosty » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:11 pm

One day it's below 40 degrees and raining nonstop, the next it's above 80 and scorching hot

Thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: Embrance the dorkness
Current Project: Storming Area 51
Chat Username: Thg1

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:35 pm

Now, I was playing fire emblem, I sent two units to attack 2 enemies. With 80-90% hit chance BOTH manage to miss one attack, which leaves both enemies alive. Then their turn begins. Guess what? Both enemies hit with about 60% chance, and this results in one of my units being killed. Because of this, now I had to reset the chapter because I have some sort of policy to always reset if someone dies, since death is permanent in fire emblem. The most frustrating thing is that it was going really well, and I would have probably won if it weren't for the RNG being a massive asshole to me.

In conclusion, the RNG is pure evil, and there is nothing that will make me change my mind about this.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
Read the worst webcomic on the forums!
My greatest forum achievement:

Artemis008
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Artemis008 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:02 am

thehelmetguy1 wrote:Now, I was playing fire emblem, I sent two units to attack 2 enemies. With 80-90% hit chance BOTH manage to miss one attack, which leaves both enemies alive. Then their turn begins. Guess what? Both enemies hit with about 60% chance, and this results in one of my units being killed. Because of this, now I had to reset the chapter because I have some sort of policy to always reset if someone dies, since death is permanent in fire emblem. The most frustrating thing is that it was going really well, and I would have probably won if it weren't for the RNG being a massive asshole to me.

In conclusion, the RNG is pure evil, and there is nothing that will make me change my mind about this.
You think that's bad? When I first played Holy Wars, I had killed everyone on the map. I expected the chapter to end right then and there, like the newer games. The chapter didn't end, and I was thoroughly confused. There was a broken bridge on the left side of the map, I thought it might have something to do with that bridge so I sent all of my troops there to try and figure out what the fuck I was supposed to do. A minute or two later and I realized I was supposed to capture the enemy castle, so I sent the head honcho (Sigurd) over there to get it. This is where shit goes down hill...

I capture the castle, and from the left side of the screen 50 more fucking enemies enter the map, fix the bridge miraculously and MURDER EVERY LAST ONE OF MY UNITS IN ONE FUCKING TURN. All because of ONE silly mistake.

WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby WildWEEGEE » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:27 am

I'm using paint.net.

I start to dread the part where I resize a sprite.

I realize all I had to do was select nearest neighbour.

y u do dis 2 meh?

ImageImage

Thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: Embrance the dorkness
Current Project: Storming Area 51
Chat Username: Thg1

Postby Thehelmetguy1 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:25 am

Artemis008 wrote:
thehelmetguy1 wrote:Now, I was playing fire emblem, I sent two units to attack 2 enemies. With 80-90% hit chance BOTH manage to miss one attack, which leaves both enemies alive. Then their turn begins. Guess what? Both enemies hit with about 60% chance, and this results in one of my units being killed. Because of this, now I had to reset the chapter because I have some sort of policy to always reset if someone dies, since death is permanent in fire emblem. The most frustrating thing is that it was going really well, and I would have probably won if it weren't for the RNG being a massive asshole to me.

You think that's bad? When I first played Holy Wars, I had killed everyone on the map. I expected the chapter to end right then and there, like the newer games. The chapter didn't end, and I was thoroughly confused. There was a broken bridge on the left side of the map, I thought it might have something to do with that bridge so I sent all of my troops there to try and figure out what the fuck I was supposed to do. A minute or two later and I realized I was supposed to capture the enemy castle, so I sent the head honcho (Sigurd) over there to get it. This is where shit goes down hill...

I capture the castle, and from the left side of the screen 50 more fucking enemies enter the map, fix the bridge miraculously and MURDER EVERY LAST ONE OF MY UNITS IN ONE FUCKING TURN. All because of ONE silly mistake.
This is just a downright evil thing for the developers to do.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
Read the worst webcomic on the forums!
My greatest forum achievement:

Return to “Sandbox”