YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Off-topic discussion.
User avatar
Eureka
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 1855
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Location: Cali
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Eureka » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:43 pm

Amine Retro wrote:
practicalshorty014 wrote:
Amine Retro wrote:Someone adding sperm to their nickname and think they're funny

Hey, are you just jealous that I post a lot

No it's because sperm is the first word i find when i think of something funny

well i think sperm is pretty funny
uh im back i guess

Amine Retro
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:20 am

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Amine Retro » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:48 pm

practicalshorty014 wrote:Well i think sperm is pretty funny

Image

User avatar
Eureka
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 1855
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Location: Cali
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Eureka » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:50 pm

Amine Retro wrote:
practicalshorty014 wrote:Well i think sperm is pretty funny

Image

And you laughed so you think it's funny too
uh im back i guess

Amine Retro
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:20 am

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Amine Retro » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:55 pm

practicalshorty014 wrote:And you laughed so you think it's funny too

Image
I laughed at the sentence, not the word.
No one finds sperm funny.

User avatar
arcade999
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1084
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm
Current Project: I was working on something and AAAARRRGGGHHH, FUCK, MY LAPTOP BROKE!!!
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Chat Username: arcade999

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby arcade999 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:42 pm

When I make a post and no one even care, and another guy make a post AFTER mine, and he more attention then me.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
I support
Spoiler: show
If ever those projects are realised :3
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my website: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS

Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh

RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.

Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?


No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint

Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)

Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?

I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

ivanmegafanboy wrote:Obviously the trees would be huge, is Woodman's territory! >:]

User avatar
RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1017
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:09 am
Current Project: M&L Dimensional Shift
Location: Asia/Malaysia
Chat Username: Not in the server rn
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby RSupertheGreat » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:23 am

Amine Retro wrote:
practicalshorty014 wrote:And you laughed so you think it's funny too

Image
I laughed at the sentence, not the word.
No one finds sperm funny.

I think it was my fault for made fun of practical like that. :(

arcade999 wrote:When I make a post and no one even care, and another guy make a post AFTER mine, and he more attention then me.

If this answer is okay or not, some people's post do gets ignored when someone's post had more constribution I guess..
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Image
Personality: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
I have autism and ADHD. Which sometimes, I could easily get misunderstood.
Imageyes i have g+
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImage

(Enter Power Star Frenzy userbar)
Image
..What are you doing in my signature? Want to copy my ideas in this? No way!

User avatar
arcade999
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1084
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm
Current Project: I was working on something and AAAARRRGGGHHH, FUCK, MY LAPTOP BROKE!!!
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Chat Username: arcade999

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby arcade999 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:47 pm

RSupertheGreat wrote:
Amine Retro wrote:
practicalshorty014 wrote:And you laughed so you think it's funny too

Image
I laughed at the sentence, not the word.
No one finds sperm funny.

I think it was my fault for made fun of practical like that. :(

arcade999 wrote:When I make a post and no one even care, and another guy make a post AFTER mine, and he more attention then me.

If this answer is okay or not, some people's post do gets ignored when someone's post had more constribution I guess..

It has nothing to do with ``contribution``, but more like badluck. :p
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
I support
Spoiler: show
If ever those projects are realised :3
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my website: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS

Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh

RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.

Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?


No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint

Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)

Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?

I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

ivanmegafanboy wrote:Obviously the trees would be huge, is Woodman's territory! >:]

User avatar
Cetus808
Bit
Bit
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:45 am
Current Project: a bunch of levels
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Cetus808 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:42 pm

I do not miss waiting for my videos to finish rendering at all. And I swear to god, my blood boils every time I try out a video editing program and it crashes.

EDIT: YouTube takes like 40 minutes for me to upload a 133MB video. I could upload the same file to MEGA and it'll be up for grabs within a few minutes.
Last edited by Cetus808 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Eureka
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 1855
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Location: Cali
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Eureka » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:49 pm

RSupertheGreat wrote:I think it was my fault for made fun of practical like that :(

uh no
uh im back i guess

User avatar
Electriking
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2754
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Current Project: Mushroom Kingdom Massacre
Chat Username: Electriking

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Electriking » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:24 pm

Cetus808 wrote:YouTube takes like 40 minutes for me to upload a 133MB video. I could upload the same file to MEGA and it'll be up for grabs within a few minutes.

That is just madness
Image
This is some serious shit! The FCC have voted to repeal NET neutrality, but you can still help state a disapproval if you are American:

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.battleforthenet.com][img]https://www.battleforthenet.com/images/banner/728x80.png[/img][/url]


Edit signature
YOUR SIGNATURE WILL APPEAR LIKE THIS IN POSTS
Image
Join my Discord server here (assuming the FCC twats decide to let it continue to live, of course): https://discord.gg/3S64gwq
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.

Image

Literally me when I read that post lol


The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?

WARNING: Quill is in here: show
Image

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 999 character limit.

User avatar
Musicality_Minister45
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 640
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Current Project: Some things, QUALITY JOURNEYS
Location: In a garbage patch

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Musicality_Minister45 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:54 pm

Never bothered to tap into this thread because of it's nature, but here goes nothing.

SO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT MAKES ME RAGE!!
sorry for that lol

*When people use a kidism (shoot, frick, ect.) then uses an actual swear immediately after and vise-versa

*When someone verbally assaults another.

*The fact that people hate a game not because the game itself but because the fanbase (Aka Undertale + FNAF)

*Disney Jr and Nick Jr kids shows (incoming rant here) WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!! The shows are so cancerous and stupid that I don't even know! We have PJ Masks, PAW Patrol, Blaze and the Monster Machines, Doc McStuffins, Mickey and the Roadster Racers, Rusty Rivets, and the list goes on and on and on...basically they're the most trash of children's programming. Forget Teen Titans GO, THIS is the worst thing to come out of the workshop since Food Fight! Someone needs to make a petition to kill the Jr channels; we need to make a change here.

*When someone is against a race, another sex, another religion that they don't like, ect. Why can't we just get along, people?
I believe in Redgit as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature

Image
My favorite-est quotes:
Spoiler: show
Image
Musicality_Minister45 wrote:Any graphics pack that has memes or Pokémon in I'm down for. I love them both! :lol:


Image

Danny wrote:
Ryaa wrote:
xDestroy wrote:top 10 anime betrayals

top 10 top 10s

top 10 dannys in your neighborhood


Image


Image

Comic thread: https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=19880

JOIN THE OFFICIAL QUALITY JOURNEYS DISCORD!!

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2435
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am
Current Project: idk lol
Location: Denmark

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Snessy the duck » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:28 pm

Tyler1209 wrote:*Disney Jr and Nick Jr kids shows (incoming rant here) WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!! The shows are so cancerous and stupid that I don't even know! We have PJ Masks, PAW Patrol, Blaze and the Monster Machines, Doc McStuffins, Mickey and the Roadster Racers, Rusty Rivets, and the list goes on and on and on...basically they're the most trash of children's programming. Forget Teen Titans GO, THIS is the worst thing to come out of the workshop since Food Fight! Someone needs to make a petition to kill the Jr channels; we need to make a change here.

You do realize that these shows were made for very young kids?
Last edited by Snessy the duck on Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm da' coolest duck around!

Image
This is some serious shit! The FCC have voted to repeal Net Neutrality, but you can still help state a disapproval if you're American.
Spread the word by putting this in your signature:

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.battleforthenet.com][img]https://www.battleforthenet.com/images/banner/728x80.png[/img][/url]


My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493.

Check out my Super Duper Awesome Pipeline of levels if ya' like!

My real name is Anton, in case you'd like to know for some reason.

ImageImageImage

Salazzle is my waifu

User avatar
The0x539
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 597
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:02 pm
Current Project: SMBX2

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby The0x539 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:34 pm

Tyler1209 wrote:When people use a kidism (shoot, frick, ect.) then uses an actual swear immediately after and vise-versa
Relevant xkcd
quotes: show
rockythechao wrote:so much evil genius is wasted on the free-to-play game industry these days
come on, activision execs, when are you guys going to get yourselves real villain jobs? buy yourselves a volcano lair with lava sharks or something
Like, just ask yourselves this: What Would Sauron Do?
TheKidCodee wrote:Yes. And i know what system 32 is. What java is, htmi.
Hoeloe wrote:I've designed better languages in my sleep
Wohlstand wrote:please, enable your brain
Enjl wrote:that's like using a chainsaw instead of a butter knife to spread butter on your bread
in the sense that the chainsaw will severely literally cut into your performance
Ryaa wrote:aero you should eat some french friends
Ryaa wrote:I honestly think people don't use 2.0 because it requires thinking lmao

User avatar
Aidanete
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:53 am
Current Project: Aidanete Battle Level Pack 2
Chat Username: Aidanete

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Aidanete » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:50 pm

ragont wrote:- nientiendo


Looks funny that word in eyes of an spanish boy :D :D :D
My Projects:
Aidanete Battle Level Pack
Upcoming:
Aidanete Battle Level Pack 2

User avatar
MarioRPGExpert93
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2330
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Current Project: "Sega Genesis" style Mario sprites for SMBX! ^^
Location: Don't Ask Please! "-_-
Chat Username: PaperWilliam

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby MarioRPGExpert93 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:54 pm

Here's a little something that Truly pisses me off:

When fucking Cartoon Network fucking cancelled Toonami in mid 2008! That's like the worst choice freaking CN made!!!!


I hope Cartoon Network goes bankrupt one day!
Mario RPGs I owned: 08/12

Main Goals in Mario RPGs:

  • 100% Paper Mario Sticker Star
  • Complete Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  • Master Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in a Danger Mario Run
  • Master all Bros. Attacks in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
  • Collect all 256 cards in Super Paper Mario
  • 100% Paper Mario 64
  • Play through Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in a BP only run
My sprite art: http://paperwilliam.deviantart.com/
TSR: PaperWilliam 8-)
I have Autism & ADHD
Image

User avatar
Musicality_Minister45
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 640
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Current Project: Some things, QUALITY JOURNEYS
Location: In a garbage patch

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Musicality_Minister45 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:40 pm

The0x539 wrote:
Tyler1209 wrote:When people use a kidism (shoot, frick, ect.) then uses an actual swear immediately after and vise-versa
Relevant xkcd

Exactly what I was saying
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:Here's a little something that Truly pisses me off:

When fucking Cartoon Network fucking cancelled Toonami in mid 2008! That's like the worst choice freaking CN made!!!!


I hope Cartoon Network goes bankrupt one day!

But what about the revival on [Adult Swim]?
I believe in Redgit as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature

Image
My favorite-est quotes:
Spoiler: show
Image
Musicality_Minister45 wrote:Any graphics pack that has memes or Pokémon in I'm down for. I love them both! :lol:


Image

Danny wrote:
Ryaa wrote:
xDestroy wrote:top 10 anime betrayals

top 10 top 10s

top 10 dannys in your neighborhood


Image


Image

Comic thread: https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=19880

JOIN THE OFFICIAL QUALITY JOURNEYS DISCORD!!

User avatar
MarioRPGExpert93
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2330
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Current Project: "Sega Genesis" style Mario sprites for SMBX! ^^
Location: Don't Ask Please! "-_-
Chat Username: PaperWilliam

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby MarioRPGExpert93 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:10 pm

Tyler1209 wrote:
MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:Here's a little something that Truly pisses me off:

When fucking Cartoon Network fucking cancelled Toonami in mid 2008! That's like the worst choice freaking CN made!!!!


I hope Cartoon Network goes bankrupt one day!

But what about the revival on [Adult Swim]?

Yes, I was happy [Adult Swim] revive Toonami! :D
Mario RPGs I owned: 08/12

Main Goals in Mario RPGs:

  • 100% Paper Mario Sticker Star
  • Complete Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  • Master Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in a Danger Mario Run
  • Master all Bros. Attacks in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
  • Collect all 256 cards in Super Paper Mario
  • 100% Paper Mario 64
  • Play through Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in a BP only run
My sprite art: http://paperwilliam.deviantart.com/
TSR: PaperWilliam 8-)
I have Autism & ADHD
Image

User avatar
RSupertheGreat
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1017
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:09 am
Current Project: M&L Dimensional Shift
Location: Asia/Malaysia
Chat Username: Not in the server rn
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby RSupertheGreat » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:25 am

Jokes, puns.. yeah it always bothered me because I thought that it's not helpful for making posts and makes me sighing a lot.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Image
Personality: show
Most people here don't assume my gender, feel free to use "they" and "them" as long as it doesn't refer to many people or something. But I'm of course a girl.
I have autism and ADHD. Which sometimes, I could easily get misunderstood.
Imageyes i have g+
Best moments on Discord: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Linkopolis: show
ImageImageImage

(Enter Power Star Frenzy userbar)
Image
..What are you doing in my signature? Want to copy my ideas in this? No way!

User avatar
Nien
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1664
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm
Location: under a rock
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Nien » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:23 am

RSupertheGreat wrote:Jokes, puns.. yeah it always bothered me because I thought that it's not helpful for making posts and makes me sighing a lot.


how dare people have a sense of humor, this is a serious mario forum.

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2435
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am
Current Project: idk lol
Location: Denmark

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Snessy the duck » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:12 pm

After I saw the Gaming Historian episode on the Super Game Boy and learning about all the cool features it has, I'm really fucking pissed that it wasn't included as part of the 3DS GB Virtual Console. Heck, I would've bought it as paid DLC if I got the chance.
I'm da' coolest duck around!

Image
This is some serious shit! The FCC have voted to repeal Net Neutrality, but you can still help state a disapproval if you're American.
Spread the word by putting this in your signature:

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.battleforthenet.com][img]https://www.battleforthenet.com/images/banner/728x80.png[/img][/url]


My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493.

Check out my Super Duper Awesome Pipeline of levels if ya' like!

My real name is Anton, in case you'd like to know for some reason.

ImageImageImage

Salazzle is my waifu


Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Knux and 5 guests