YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
Knux
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 576
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Knux » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:35 am

Snessy the duck wrote:The fact that most early SMBX episodes seem to be lost forever.
This is why I started the classics collection range. Pretty sure 90% of everything released prior to 2014 is gone for good, including my very first episode. I'd love to play the TGCA2 demo again. :(

User avatar
cina1
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:56 pm
Chat Username: cina1

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby cina1 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:20 am

Reggaeton

User avatar
WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 650
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Current Project: levels?
Location: If i told you I ride polar bears would you really need to ask?
Chat Username: WildWEEGEE

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby WildWEEGEE » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:24 am

The random voice mails I get sent to my phone daily

And when people tell me to play basketball. 6ft 7th grader I am
I believe in Nothing as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature.

I have absolutely no idea what my current project is... My interests always seem to shift
I support: show
ImageImage
I might not be as active anymore because of some personal issues so please understand that.

TheNewGuy
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 816
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 am
Current Project: Desert ruins (level)
Location: Planet Earth.
Chat Username: TNG
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby TheNewGuy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:03 pm

10 year olds who act tough
I believe in my signature as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature.
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
not rockythechao
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:00 am
Current Project: A2XT2 and a few others
Location: The second-to-last place you'd expect

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby not rockythechao » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:33 am

When people mistake acknowledgement for indignance.
Some people just cannot avoid the ads on MediaFire, even with both common sense and popup blockers. It's always a good idea to provide an alternate download link with an ad-free file host such as Dropbox or Google Drive.

I do music, graphics, lua, birthdays, bachelor parties, bar mitzvahs, long walks on the beach, driving through the scenic countryside with my fabulous mutlicolored mustache flowing in the wind, living life on the edge and not playing by the rules, awkwardly standing in the corner of the room with my GBC during important company meetings, all my own stunts and baking cookies with criminally-high quantities of butter
Spoiler: show
Spinda wrote:gdi rocky
Waddle Derp wrote:rocky what the fuck
rockythechao wrote:gfdi me
Bread wrote:rocky
what did you do
ROCKY
Enjl wrote:you're walking a rocky road
Quantix wrote:jesus christ rocky
rockythechao wrote:the sin is indeed mine

User avatar
Oshi
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1035
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Current Project: Mostly nothing
Location: You will never know...

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Oshi » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:45 pm

WildWEEGEE wrote:The random voice mails I get sent to my phone daily[/size]
I also get things like these, but I find them more hilarious then anything.

Anyways, another list of the things that get me pissy:
  • "Fake" people who pretend to be friendly towards you, but in reality they are exploiting you for their own personal profit or amusement
  • People who use dead memes and/or memes that are really annoying
  • Not being very good at something that I want to be good at
  • The fact that I can't be commanding or have a voice that matters
  • The fact that I can't be as productive as I want to be
My favorite-est quotes:
Spoiler: show
Image
Me from a long time ago wrote:Any graphics pack that has memes or Pokémon in I'm down for. I love them both! :lol:
Image
Danny wrote:
Ryaa wrote:
xDestroy wrote: top 10 anime betrayals
top 10 top 10s
top 10 dannys in your neighborhood
"Look at the place from where you pee and you will find out your gender." ~TheNewGuy 2018
HackPlayer7 wrote: ''Kirby The Hedgehog is my favorite Pokemon from The Legend Of Bubsy & Knuckles featuring Dante from the Metal Gear series.''
projects I support: show
Image

Image

User avatar
Yang
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:24 am
Current Project: Brother vs Brother
Chat Username: (RWBY) Yang
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Yang » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:04 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?
-People who say what you say without knowing what it means, how you use it, or where it came from!
-The final level in the Invasion (of your happiness) 2!
That is what really makes me say, "F*** off, man!"
natsuki is bae. only natsuki. Just Natsuki. Just Natsuki. I love Natsuki. Natsuki is cute, funny, and very tsundere. Again, natsuki is bae.

User avatar
Artemis009
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Chat Username: artemis

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Artemis009 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:28 pm

When a game on my computer stops working, not because I tampered with it, but because it didn't feel like working today.

In general I hate being screwed over by things I can't control, like the actions of others or even the weather. It feels like God is slapping me across the face when it happens.
"life is game we all lose"
-gramfelf

https://discord.gg/WWhZsan
Suffer from depression? Join the Literature Club Support Server, we can (and will) help you!

User avatar
WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 650
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Current Project: levels?
Location: If i told you I ride polar bears would you really need to ask?
Chat Username: WildWEEGEE

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby WildWEEGEE » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:27 pm

Musicality_Minister45 wrote: [*]People who use dead memes and/or memes that are really annoying
Am I apart of that group? :p
I believe in Nothing as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature.

I have absolutely no idea what my current project is... My interests always seem to shift
I support: show
ImageImage
I might not be as active anymore because of some personal issues so please understand that.

User avatar
TheLoafLord
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 729
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am
Current Project: POSSIBLE REWRITE IN NEAR FUTURE
Location: Australia
Chat Username: TheLoafLord

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby TheLoafLord » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:52 pm

Flat earthers. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm a mann who respects opinions. But this one? Nah.

Not this one.

I won't let flat earthers rest easy.

The fact they believe this trash is pathetic, really.

So, it's science time! (Correct me if I'm wrong.) A flat earth would = absolutely no core. Without a core, there would be absolutely no gravitational pull keeping our feet on Earth. If we jumped, we would just float. Literally float. Without a gravitational pull there is absolutely no possible way the moon can actively orbit Earth, it would just, well, spin out really. There would be no gravity on Earth, there is no in between or excuses. It's NOT possible to have a one way, flat gravitational pull. It will always be spherical in shape, and will always pull us in from a certain radius.

Come on flat earthers, it's 2018, not the 1600's.

HE'S BACK

Image

You wouldn't believe how fast I became a Metroid fan. I guess you could say I Shineparked into the series.

A bunch of virtually pointless but cool quotes from popular culture:

The name's Saxton Hale, CEO of Mann Co, and the Mann who's gonna burn this place to the ground! - Saxton Hale

I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS, WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! - Cave Johnson

RROOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - Shrek

Here is my stuff (Project, some graphic edits and recolours, ect.)

Spoiler: show
Image
[/center]

Also, here is stuff I support!

[/center]

User avatar
Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am
Current Project: idk lol
Location: Denmark

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Snessy the duck » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:05 am

The earth being round has been scientifically proven for many hundred years. I'm completely baffeled by the fact that some people still believe it's flat.
Image

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Image

TheNewGuy
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 816
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 am
Current Project: Desert ruins (level)
Location: Planet Earth.
Chat Username: TNG
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby TheNewGuy » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:29 am

Snessy the duck wrote:The earth being round has been scientifically proven for many hundred years. I'm completely baffeled by the fact that some people still believe it's flat.
What are you talking about?
The earth is clearly flat and some people don't have eyes to see it.
I believe in my signature as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature.
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Matt_The_Slime
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 418
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:17 pm
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Thyme Time!
Location: Somewhere in Canada, Eh?
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Matt_The_Slime » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:35 am

TheNewGuy wrote:
Snessy the duck wrote:The earth being round has been scientifically proven for many hundred years. I'm completely baffeled by the fact that some people still believe it's flat.
What are you talking about?
The earth is clearly flat and some people don't have eyes to see it.
Exactly!
Like how it ALWAYS appears FLAT in photos. Boom, take that, round-erthers
My Project: Coming Soon!
Image
Image
Image
I support
Spoiler: show
Image
ImageImage Image
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: episode pages for the wiki
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Chat Username: too long to fit here
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Cedur » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:52 am

These people don't acknowledge science overall and live in their alternative pseudo-religious universe
Image

I believe in three 72 mm large, 690 g heavy iron balls as my lords and saviours.

It's not worth to use the legacy editor anymore these days. Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Eri7
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 422
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Nova(38A)
Location: Bonn , Germany
Chat Username: Eri7

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Eri7 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:06 pm

Cedur wrote:These people don't acknowledge science overall and live in their alternative pseudo-religious universe
same , it just doesnt make any sense
Join the discord server about Nova Projects.
Image
Image
Image

I support:
Image

User avatar
arcade999
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1302
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 pm
Current Project: I was working on something and AAAARRRGGGHHH, FUCK, MY LAPTOP BROKE!!!
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Chat Username: arcade999

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby arcade999 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:11 pm

fucking teens who SCREAMS and talks super loud for absolutely no fucking reason, as well as doing retarded things
Matt_The_Slime wrote:
TheNewGuy wrote:
Snessy the duck wrote:The earth being round has been scientifically proven for many hundred years. I'm completely baffeled by the fact that some people still believe it's flat.
What are you talking about?
The earth is clearly flat and some people don't have eyes to see it.
Exactly!
Like how it ALWAYS appears FLAT in photos. Boom, take that, round-erthers
I truly hope you're being sarcastic right now.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
check out my (shitpost) youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-fkps ... oRYc6XtNxQ
check out my discord server: https://discord.gg/nAjhRGb
check out my forum: http://arcade999forum.freeforums.net/
StickGuyGamez wrote:BRING ME BACK TO PENIS
Super Nick Bros X wrote:bruh
RTisBack wrote:Jesus christ isn't a lord/god you piece of human with no brain, and i mean that allah is the only one god.
Pop Yoshi Bros wrote:
arcade999 wrote:do using ms paint make me a bad human being?
No. It makes you a great veteran and someone who deserves respect...

unless you use Windows 7 paint
Noodle wrote:Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)
Snessy the duck wrote:
Electriking wrote:What the fuck is going on with this topic?
I have no idea. This guy honestly seems like a bot.

TheNewGuy
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 816
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:32 am
Current Project: Desert ruins (level)
Location: Planet Earth.
Chat Username: TNG
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby TheNewGuy » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:25 pm

arcade999 wrote:fucking teens who SCREAMS and talks super loud for absolutely no fucking reason, as well as doing retarded things
Matt_The_Slime wrote:
TheNewGuy wrote: What are you talking about?
The earth is clearly flat and some people don't have eyes to see it.
Exactly!
Like how it ALWAYS appears FLAT in photos. Boom, take that, round-erthers
I truly hope you're being sarcastic right now.
I was being sarcastic.
Only a dumb person would believe the earth is flat.
I think that it's a cube.
I believe in my signature as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature.
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4871
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:36 am
Current Project: a random smw hack
Location: idk
Chat Username: totally not rudeguy

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby RudeGuy » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:43 pm

the earth is obviously a dodecahedron.
im bored

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: episode pages for the wiki
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Chat Username: too long to fit here
Contact:

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Cedur » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:49 pm

If you want to know exactly, it's shaped like a lemon.
Image

I believe in three 72 mm large, 690 g heavy iron balls as my lords and saviours.

It's not worth to use the legacy editor anymore these days. Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why.

iphtechnologies wrote: NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2,7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
[ads]

If you're not smart enough to plan ahead, then DOOM ON YOU!

User avatar
Knux
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 576
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Re: YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?

Postby Knux » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:17 pm

surprised that this community hasn't argued on if its smb3 or smw styled yet tbh


Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Login  •  Register