Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Off-topic discussion.
User avatar
Superiorstar
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2140
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby Superiorstar » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:32 pm

SuperWhiteYoshi64 wrote:
Mista Epic wrote:I hope a certain staff member get his ass rammed by a big horse dick.

(I'm talking about GhostHawk)
1. That statement was uncalled for.
2. That was really immature.
3. When you say/think this, it's fucking hilarious.
4. WHY A HORSE?
5. Why did you post this, to be funny or to be stupid? Just a question.
Because girls being raped by giant horse dick were known for dying after. (not kidding)
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Spoiler: show
Image

One day, we will paint with our minds.
it's been a minute since I've cared about this place, I'll have to do some catching up
If there is a 999 limit on characters, what's the limit on images?
Image

User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Contact:

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby underFlo » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:47 pm

Superiorstar wrote:
SuperWhiteYoshi64 wrote:
Mista Epic wrote:I hope a certain staff member get his ass rammed by a big horse dick.

(I'm talking about GhostHawk)
1. That statement was uncalled for.
2. That was really immature.
3. When you say/think this, it's fucking hilarious.
4. WHY A HORSE?
5. Why did you post this, to be funny or to be stupid? Just a question.
Because girls being raped by giant horse dick were known for dying after. (not kidding)
I don't know what's more unsettling: The fact you know this or the fact you either have to have googled it or get it told by someome.
im a girl yo

User avatar
John The White Yoshi
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:22 am

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby John The White Yoshi » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:07 pm

Nickname wrote:
Superiorstar wrote: Because girls being raped by giant horse dick were known for dying after. (not kidding)
I don't know what's more unsettling: The fact you know this or the fact you either have to have googled it or get it told by someome.
Why do I have the feeling it's both?

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5835
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Contact:

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby Mable » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:30 pm

Why do we actually talk about this?

User avatar
TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2609
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm
Flair: Info under raps

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby TLtimelord » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:36 pm

Sinem wrote:Why do we actually talk about this?
I agree. Let's end this conversation.
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2466
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby JupiHornet » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:41 pm

suckhacker wrote:Why aren't there special forums just for adults? If there were forums for those of us over 18 (or whatever age it is in yoru nation) we could talk about mature topics like alcohol and guns and sex. Now, we could also just have special pages within the forums, like a Hentai thread under Art.
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

User avatar
Choco
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 735
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:48 pm

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby Choco » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:49 pm

Found this mildly amusing.

suckhacker wrote:
Ilove69 wrote:
suckhacker wrote:i suffer from severe esenenaphobia. it the the chronic fear that SNN is stalking me for plotting to block me from more websites (which he and his paid allies get done lots of more often.) This image of what he did after he bribed raocow to ban my rare talent on talkhaus.
talkhaus.png

Hate to break it to you man, there is no such thing as esenenaphobia.
OOUWHAAAAUUUAATTT?!?!?!?!?! :o

How could you say that. You don't suffer from it so you just deny it real thing?

I'll have you know that W.H.O. report that over 20,000 people worldwide suffer from esenenaphobia. It a terrible, terrible condition that ruins lives and break up families and communities.
I'm that guy that you may or may not know who basically died a few months back and decided to exist again.
99.9% of everyone that is on this forum have a sig. If you're part of the 0.1% that doesn't, put this in your- Oh, shoot!

User avatar
suckhacker
Banned
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:02 pm

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby suckhacker » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:58 pm

suckhacker wrote:
suckhacker wrote:i thought for sure that this movie will be pure horseshit when i first heard it. let us be honest, the phantom menace was an absolute disaster that Lucas probably scribbled script for on toilet paper in bathroom ten mintues before filming began. but then i see this trailer. geez scabies, that new movie might actually be good
Last edited by suckhacker on Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 8741
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby Enjl » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:59 pm

Emral wrote:
suckhacker wrote:
suckhacker wrote:i thought for sure that this movie will be pure horseshit when i first heard it. let us be honest, the phantom menace was an absolute disaster that Lucas probably scribbled script for on toilet paper in bathroom ten mintues before filming began. but then i see this trailer. geez scabies, that new movie might actually be good
Please do not quote yourself. You might think your post was funny, but that doesn't necessarily mean other people think it's funny.
Ideas are useless if you can't make them real.
Image

User avatar
SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1468
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby SnifitGuy » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:18 pm

dagget10 wrote:
Turtwig wrote:
BMatSantos wrote: What's a copycat?
Image
How do you have a pic of my cat? I must lock all windows and doors so you do not get in again.

User avatar
suckhacker
Banned
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:02 pm

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby suckhacker » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:50 pm

Squishy Rex wrote:
Ilove69 wrote:I would have Bowser, so WE can fuck each other!
That was a little inappropriate and unnecessary. Please refrain from those sorts of posts in future.

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4101
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:54 pm

That was already quoted before. =P
Image

User avatar
BMatSantos
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby BMatSantos » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:01 pm

Intellectual-Panda wrote:Alcohol, sex and drugs on a Mario forum??? But what if I want to draw a run-down Mario?????????
Spoiler: show
Image
soy artista
jesus Christ
Super Mario MEGA Tileset

"O frio e o calor, os dois têm grau. Por eles juntos é natural!"
"The hot and the cold are both so intense. Put'em together — it just makes sense!"


I support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Also known as BMSantos, BMSaints, BMat, or whatever.


A LINK TO THE OTHERS

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


User avatar
underFlo
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4481
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am
Flair: sup im lesbiab
Contact:

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby underFlo » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:17 am

SuperMario12345 wrote:True. I have been noticing everyday I come on here that less people are online at a time. :(

Yesterday it said 20 people online and today it said 18 people online.
Cue apocalypse.
im a girl yo

User avatar
SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1468
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby SnifitGuy » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:26 pm

Turtwig wrote:
doomoocv wrote:
suckhacker wrote: HEY, I liked Super Princess Peach. How dare you compare that fucking awesome game to this mediocre junk. And for the topic, Sonic Boom isn't even 10% as bad as Sonic '06.
SUPAH PRINCESS PEACH WAS MY FIRST DS MARIO GAME HOW DARE YOU
Welcome to the Internet
Where people aren't allowed to have their own opinions
Irony...

JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2466
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby JupiHornet » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:16 pm

Not exactly from the forums, but...
Image
Brb dying
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

User avatar
HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2846
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:09 pm
Flair: Is this where I type my password?
Contact:

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby HenryRichard » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:51 pm

Sinem wrote:You shouldn't better take anything serious here what people reply.
Ilove69 wrote:
Sinem wrote:
Ilove69 wrote:Then why did you take my post seriously? Gotcha!
Thats not what i said. Just bc i replied doesn't mean i take yours serious.

You took me at being serious thinking I was taking things serious, so you posted, and then you thought that I thought you were taking my post seriously, which you did, then turned around saying that you thought I was taking me seriously just because you posted. - It is actually what you say in your post, not just because you posted.
Joey wrote:okay
EDIT:
crusher169 wrote:
HenryRichard wrote:
crusher169 wrote:wow those screenies look quite nice. although if you fall it looks like:
1. the water isn't swimmable so youll die
2. even if you could swim I feel like youd get stuck down there
That's not really a problem so long as he has an NPC in the level saying that you can't swim in it, or even has something fall into it to show that you can't swim in it.
These screens look really nice! I wish you luck with this project!
I know but water you cant swim in seems unrealistic
Because we want things to be realistic! XD
Jesus is my savior.

User avatar
TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2609
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm
Flair: Info under raps

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby TLtimelord » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:25 am

GhostHawk wrote:
Shady Flux wrote:Nazi Twilight (I don't use this one anymore, because they thought I was nazi)
Welcome to the club.
I feel obligated to post this:
Spoiler: show
Image
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

User avatar
crusher169
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:09 am

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby crusher169 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:35 am

HenryRichard wrote:
crusher169 wrote:
HenryRichard wrote: That's not really a problem so long as he has an NPC in the level saying that you can't swim in it, or even has something fall into it to show that you can't swim in it.
These screens look really nice! I wish you luck with this project!
I know but water you cant swim in seems unrealistic
Because we want things to be realistic! XD
yes we do need more real in smbx MORE REAL STUFF!!!

now to the actual post...
Nickname wrote:
Zeldamaster12 wrote:Pay ten dollars for a SLOPE TILE PACK!
Would buy
source: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... &start=190
I'm not good at making signatures.

User avatar
RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4992
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:36 am
Flair: local guy

Re: Forums' Funniest Posts Part 2 - For the Wii U

Postby RudeGuy » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:19 am

crusher169 wrote:yes we do need more real in smbx MORE REAL STUFF!!!
>Mario
>Real stuff
SuperMario12345 wrote:
The Thwomp King wrote:
SuperMario12345 wrote:I will the contest join too! :)
Welcome to the contest as well. I'll try to update this as frequently as possible. Also prize suggestion would help to if you guys want to PM me ideas or graphics.
Sorry but I actually don't want to enter. I didn't read the rules all the way.
im bored


Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests