Saddest Moment in the last year(2014)

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Snowburger
Ripper II
Ripper II
Current Project: Super Mario - Mushroom Conflict

Saddest Moment in the last year(2014)

Postby Snowburger » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:38 pm

I don't know if this is allowed or not,but what was the saddest moment of 2014 for you?I'm sorry if this upsets anyone,just thought I'd make it.
My saddest moment is when our beautiful pet dog Cadie passed away.We have her ashes,and it's good to know she was in no pain.
She was a french mastiff,this is not her put looks roughly like her. :)
Insert IRC quotes here.
Previously know as Snowburger

I support:

AeroMatter
Palom
Palom
Chat Username: aero

Re: Saddest Moment in the last year(2014)

Postby AeroMatter » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:56 pm

Saddest moment for me in 2014 was probably my parent's divorce, and being evicted. You sure now how to make upbeat threads, lol.
As long as one man goes hungry nobody should eat until everyone is full.

Danny
Mario
Mario
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Postby Danny » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:05 pm

Saddest moment for me in 2014 was probably the deaths of my grandfather and my great grandmother, my grandfather more so since I was pretty damn close to him.

Also Robin Williams' passing was pretty sad.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord.

m4sterbr0s
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Chat Username: m4sterbr0s

Postby m4sterbr0s » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:31 am

I'll second 8bitmushroom on the death of Robin Williams, especially the impact he had on comedy. In my opinion he's the greatest comedian to have ever lived.

Namyrr
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby Namyrr » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:30 pm

m4sterbr0s wrote:I'll second 8bitmushroom on the death of Robin Williams, especially the impact he had on comedy. In my opinion he's the greatest comedian to have ever lived.
Robin Williams was one of the first things I thought of as well when I read the thread subject.

Vinyl Scratch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: The God Emperor of SMBXkind
Current Project: People will only care about certain facts just as long as they backup their own beliefs.
Chat Username: Hello#3856

Postby Vinyl Scratch » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:58 pm

When Polaris broke up with me
Rest In Peace Privana.
Ad hominem.
Spoiler: show
Mivixion wrote:We don't cater to the minority.

RegisteredUsername wrote:Well with that shitty attitude of yours, I don't know how you are still on this Forums.

And with that long paragraph of shit, why aren't you classed as the "SMBX Community's bullshiter"?
Snowburger wrote:Also,yeah Vinyl,I must have serious brain damage for not liking something you like XD
DarkMatt wrote:You were off being a shitposter so I didn't bother.
AeroMatter wrote:4/17/2015 - The day an /a/ meme caused conflict in SMBX.
Joey wrote:In the future there will be an official version of SMBX that contains LunaLua, but it's not going to come right now. I promise that it'll happen, though.

<AeroMatter> vinyl tbch cause we need more people like you
<Vinyl> NEET Shitposters?
<AeroMatter> yes

:^)

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby TLtimelord » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:04 am

I was rejected because she had to walk dogs over Christmas break.
...Wait that's not sad, just plain pathetic.

I'd have to say seeing the 2014 senior class in my school graduate. I had a lot of close friendships from that class, and I wish I'd taken the chance to continue them even after school.
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

Bluigi
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby Bluigi » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:42 pm

I don't know any moments of 2014 any more because I just wanted to forget that year...

crusher169
Ripper II
Ripper II
Current Project: Getting my life together.

Postby crusher169 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:23 pm

ooooo a sad topic, how nice (keep in mind I was being half sarcastic when I said that)
but in all seriousness I don't really feel sad about things, nor happy, nor almost any other feeling. my depression actually mentally stops me from feeling stuff like this, and that in itself is a pretty bad time, especially a year worth of it...
but out of the year the only things that i really even bothered to notice was when my cpu was wiped, when my house nearly burnt down from a nearby forest fire (it was on the news and everything) and a few other details
but here in 2015 ive already got some stuff bad, in fact, just yesterday my house was nearly caught in a flood that spread from Sydney to Newcastle in a "super storm" (apparently the biggest storm in 30 years where i live)
I'm not good at making signatures.

suckhacker
Banned

Postby suckhacker » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:45 pm

March 9th, 2014 was sad for me. that was the day i got so bored i decided to leave SMW central. SNN and Alcaro (nother guy on site) begged me to stay and they said
S.N.N. and Alcaro wrote:sucks, don't leave SMW central. you're such a valuable member of the community. we're going to cry if you leave.
And I said, Sorry guys, I got better places to be than here!"

Wkay
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby Wkay » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:19 am

When I got a back injury that lasted for over a week.
This account's dead, move on to Gunslinger, bud.

Choco
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Current Project: TBA

Postby Choco » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:47 am

suckhacker wrote:March 9th, 2014 was sad for me. that was the day i got so bored i decided to leave SMW central. SNN and Alcaro (nother guy on site) begged me to stay and they said
S.N.N. and Alcaro wrote:sucks, don't leave SMW central. you're such a valuable member of the community. we're going to cry if you leave.
And I said, Sorry guys, I got better places to be than here!"
Uhh... you were banned...
I'm that guy that you may or may not know who basically died a few months back and decided to exist again.
99.9% of everyone that is on this forum have a sig. If you're part of the 0.1% that doesn't, put this in your- Oh, shoot!

AeroMatter
Palom
Palom
Chat Username: aero

Postby AeroMatter » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:56 am

Shepard wrote:When I got a back injury that lasted for over a week.
How did you hurt your back?
As long as one man goes hungry nobody should eat until everyone is full.

green boy
Banned

Postby green boy » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:21 am

when my father left me

Axiom
Birdo
Birdo
Current Project: learning C through PSP game programming

Postby Axiom » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:14 pm

an older thread but i've got something to say myself.

My grandfather is about 55 ish. He's basically the father figure in my life, I mean my dad's around but he was never really a dad. He was always kinda just there. In fact, that's the case with both of my parents. My parents were (and still are) always working so I spend a lot of time with my grandparents.

Around October 2014ish, we went to Sarasota to visit my grandmother's sister, my great aunt. We're all very close. That weekend we went, my grandfather wasn't feeling very well. He was constantly short of breath and his heart beat was off the charts. He decided to shrug it off for the weekend. We came back and took our great aunt with us because she hadn't yet seen our places back (~2 hours away) in Deltona (she lives in Sarasota). We came back Monday and for the rest of the day he was still having issues. Tuesday morning he woke up as normal to go to work and he almost passed out/fell over. He was taken to the hospital and we found out he has afib and he was on the verge of a dangerous heart attack. This was scary for both my grandmother and I (this is my grandmother's second husband, the first/my mom's real dad died in motorcycle accident when my mom was 14). Being that I'm so close to my grandmother, it was hard to see her be such a nervous wreck, and to be honest I was too.

This story brightens up: the doctors fixed him up nicely but for a good couple of weeks we were scared half to death. Yes, he smokes and drinks and he still does, just in much more moderation than previously. As said, he's fine now. He's on quite a few medications, and if he doesn't take them things could get bad really quick, but he's here thankfully. And he's doing much better now actually, he used to go every 2 weeks for doctors apppointments but because he's doing so good now, the doctor told him he didn't want to see him for about another year!

I figured if I was going to bump an older thread I may as well tell a story with a positive ending, and as a bonus, here's a picture of my grandfather and me on his motorcycle circa ~2001ish?

Aristo
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: Martyr of SMBXdom
Chat Username: Aristo

Postby Aristo » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Luigifan2010 wrote:an older thread but i've got something to say myself.

My grandfather is about 55 ish. He's basically the father figure in my life, I mean my dad's around but he was never really a dad. He was always kinda just there. In fact, that's the case with both of my parents. My parents were (and still are) always working so I spend a lot of time with my grandparents.

Around October 2014ish, we went to Sarasota to visit my grandmother's sister, my great aunt. We're all very close. That weekend we went, my grandfather wasn't feeling very well. He was constantly short of breath and his heart beat was off the charts. He decided to shrug it off for the weekend. We came back and took our great aunt with us because she hadn't yet seen our places back (~2 hours away) in Deltona (she lives in Sarasota). We came back Monday and for the rest of the day he was still having issues. Tuesday morning he woke up as normal to go to work and he almost passed out/fell over. He was taken to the hospital and we found out he has afib and he was on the verge of a dangerous heart attack. This was scary for both my grandmother and I (this is my grandmother's second husband, the first/my mom's real dad died in motorcycle accident when my mom was 14). Being that I'm so close to my grandmother, it was hard to see her be such a nervous wreck, and to be honest I was too.

This story brightens up: the doctors fixed him up nicely but for a good couple of weeks we were scared half to death. Yes, he smokes and drinks and he still does, just in much more moderation than previously. As said, he's fine now. He's on quite a few medications, and if he doesn't take them things could get bad really quick, but he's here thankfully. And he's doing much better now actually, he used to go every 2 weeks for doctors apppointments but because he's doing so good now, the doctor told him he didn't want to see him for about another year!

I figured if I was going to bump an older thread I may as well tell a story with a positive ending, and as a bonus, here's a picture of my grandfather and me on his motorcycle circa ~2001ish?

I'm glad to hear your Grandfather is doing fine now, also I think he looks a lot like you in that photo (especially the hair ;P )
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Axiom
Birdo
Birdo
Current Project: learning C through PSP game programming

Postby Axiom » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:36 pm

Marina wrote:I'm glad to hear your Grandfather is doing fine now, also I think he looks a lot like you in that photo (especially the hair ;P )
Thank you! And it's funny because he's not even blood to me lol.

Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic

Postby Mosaic » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:08 pm

My saddest moment in 2014 was when my mom died but I don't know what happened. :cry:

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

And Here's The Proof

My Level Thread

viewtopic.php?f=89&t=16338

Join My Discord Server below!

https://discord.gg/2pHMZg4

My Projects

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
[/center]

bossedit8
Toad
Toad
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3

Postby bossedit8 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:56 pm

Sad event? Our cat died by a car accident which can be found here: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... nt#p119297

PopYoshi
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Current Project: Super Mario the Attack of Darkness

Postby PopYoshi » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:02 pm

Well, my second grandmother died and I could not go to the hospital to see her one last time and I not could go to the funeral

My project:

Return to “Sandbox”