Ripper II
Flair: There's always another secret.

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby LGLMAKING » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:15 pm

PixelPest wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:01 pm
LGLMAKING wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:41 am
I want to introduce a concept of gameplay in a SMBX episode. Should I do it here? Because I couldn't find any board labeled "concepts" and I don't want to break the rules of half of the boards and get a ban.
Please read the OP of the thread. This thread is for new users to introduce themselves. I'd suggest if this is specific to an episode create an episode topic that falls within the rules of the Projects forums post it there, if it has a screenshot associated with it try the screenshot thread in General, or consider just posting a thread in General if and only if you think it could generate some discussion. Otherwise if it's something that doesn't fit any of those might be more worthwhile to actually just throw it on the SMBX Discord
OK. I don't want to build an episode around the concept (yet). It's just that people get tired of having to choose from traditional platformers, boss rushes and the rare puzzle episode and introduce something more rpg-ish to the buffet.
"I am incredibly lucky I know you and im glad I gave you a chance to be a part of this" -Eri7
"I'm going to call these Janksqueaks from now on." -Clearman06
"IT IS A SKYTREE!!!" -Big K
New producer of the Novaverse, after Eri7's departure from the community.

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms

Postby PixelPest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:45 pm

LGLMAKING wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:15 pm
PixelPest wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:01 pm
LGLMAKING wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:41 am
I want to introduce a concept of gameplay in a SMBX episode. Should I do it here? Because I couldn't find any board labeled "concepts" and I don't want to break the rules of half of the boards and get a ban.
Please read the OP of the thread. This thread is for new users to introduce themselves. I'd suggest if this is specific to an episode create an episode topic that falls within the rules of the Projects forums post it there, if it has a screenshot associated with it try the screenshot thread in General, or consider just posting a thread in General if and only if you think it could generate some discussion. Otherwise if it's something that doesn't fit any of those might be more worthwhile to actually just throw it on the SMBX Discord
OK. I don't want to build an episode around the concept (yet). It's just that people get tired of having to choose from traditional platformers, boss rushes and the rare puzzle episode and introduce something more rpg-ish to the buffet.
Please stop derailing the topic

Mr_Mysterious
Goomba
Goomba
Flair: Meow :3

Postby Mr_Mysterious » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:33 am

Hello! *insert some motivational speech or whatever*
Im definitely sure 99% of you havent even heard of me, or not. IDK. If you did, you would have only seen me in the smbxjesus77755 forum.
I came here because I wanted to make all of my past projects and level be more known (tho they arent that much good anyway nya :3 :3 ). Its been on my head for a long time, so I wanted to do this.
Im gonna like make a big post for all the levels n stuff I did.
Just so you know, I dont make levels anymore and I never will, since I dont even play SMBX anymore. (personal reasons so yeah).
I just wanna post all the stuff I did, so at least more people will know I had something to do with this community and all.
You can do whatever you want with my stuff that Ill post,( just dont say you made it or something like that ).
I started making levels and all at 2011 and the last one I made was this summer, tho I stopped playing the game n all a year ago prior to that.

Well, thats that. :3 :3 :3 nyaa.
(You could go to that forum and watch what I have been doing or see my past,etc ... whatever.. nyaa :3)

xDestroy
Ninji
Ninji

Postby xDestroy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:48 am

Hey, I exist lol
no

FireyPaperMario
Toad
Toad
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^

Postby FireyPaperMario » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:30 am

xDestroy wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:48 am
Hey, I exist lol
Welcome back! ^_^"
Custom mega drive playable sprites
Mario RPG goals (62% completed)
My Pixiv
Best Quotes: show
Danny wrote: No creativeness.

Never released an episode anyway.

Never plan to right now, but maybe in the future.
Idunn wrote: That’s how evolution works, nothing disturbing about it.
I'm autistic & have ADHD

Eri7
Banned
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution

Postby Eri7 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:41 pm

xDestroy wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:48 am
Hey, I exist lol
Hey, where have you been?

Cedur
Toad
Toad

Postby Cedur » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:46 pm

How about your project(s)?
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

Artemis009
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly

Postby Artemis009 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:39 pm

Well, this is good a time as any I guess to depart. I haven't been active much at all in 2018 and I doubt many people remember or care at all. It was a fucking crazy year, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I was blessed with a boyfriend who loves me, came out of my egg and followed the path of transhood, I got over my depression after all these years of fighting thanks to my discord group and boyfriend.

I had this huge project plan I was working on all year in secret, wanted to finally make something that you guys could enjoy, a redemption for my previous disasters, but I lost my hard drive, so that dream is dead. Honestly, I have sorta just lost interest in this game over time. I doubt I would have ever finished it, I still have an earlier (way earlier) copy uploaded on mega if anyone wants it, but the project had gone through several major reworking in terms of both structure and level design after this. What I have saved is half a boring mess of an episode that I have lost motivation to finish. I'm done with it, and I'm done with this game. I doubt I'll ever come back to it. Thank you for sticking through with me, despite me never being able to give anything worth while back.
Artymis#2617 is my discord
If you want to keep in touch or want the project or something, add me through there. See y'all around! 💚
"life is game we all lose"
-gramfelf

https://discord.gg/WWhZsan
Suffer from depression? Join the Literature Club Support Server, we can (and will) help you!

Sonicthemouse
Goomba
Goomba
Flair: I still don't know what a flair is

Postby Sonicthemouse » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:52 am

Hello there! I have been watching this place for a long time, downloading cool stuff and that. Only now have I decided to actually join, for some reason. I hope I can post some good levels here soon!
The one that goes beep boo boo bop

FireyPaperMario
Toad
Toad
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^

Postby FireyPaperMario » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:39 am

Sonicthemouse wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:52 am
Hello there! I have been watching this place for a long time, downloading cool stuff and that. Only now have I decided to actually join, for some reason. I hope I can post some good levels here soon!
Welcome newbie! I'm looking forward to playing some of your good levels whenever I get the chance! :D
Custom mega drive playable sprites
Mario RPG goals (62% completed)
My Pixiv
Best Quotes: show
Danny wrote: No creativeness.

Never released an episode anyway.

Never plan to right now, but maybe in the future.
Idunn wrote: That’s how evolution works, nothing disturbing about it.
I'm autistic & have ADHD

Joey
Goomba
Goomba
Flair: Epic bi gamer girl B)

Postby Joey » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:59 am

Hello!
My name is Joey. I was looking through my pc and I stumbled across SMBX. I remembered playing this a long time with a friend so I decided to revisit this game and community. I look forward to making friends and playing/creating fun levels here. I also play Smash and I'm a filthy Inkling main. That's all, please reply.

Aero
Administrator

Postby Aero » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:29 am

Welcome to the forums, Joey. You'll make a fine replacement for the old Joey. (︶▽︶)

1di_Scroll
Mouser
Mouser
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!

Postby 1di_Scroll » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:03 pm

GhostHawk wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:29 am
Welcome to the forums, Joey. You'll make a fine replacement for the old Joey. (︶▽︶)
Yeah I just PMed her saying that there was an admin called "Joey" as well and he/she said me that Joey must have been a very good admin
:mrgreen:

ThePieSkyHigh
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: don't. die.

Postby ThePieSkyHigh » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:51 pm

Hello, I'm ThePieSkyHigh.

I've been playing SMBX well over a year now, and joined these forums last year. I saw the community was pretty cool, so I stuck around, made friends, and I am now working on a project, which will hopefully come to light. (Not like I doubt it)

I'm an ISTJ, (Introvert, Sensing, Thinker, Judger) so that may explain more of who I am if you look into it. Defines me well.

And, yea, that's about it. 8-)

I support: show
-----------------------------

1di_Scroll
Mouser
Mouser

Postby 1di_Scroll » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:52 pm

ThePieSkyHigh wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:51 pm

I've been playing SMBX well over a year now, and joined these forums last year. I saw the community was pretty cool, so I stuck around, made friends, and I am now working on a project, which will hopefully come to light. (Not like I doubt it)

I'm an ISTJ, (Introvert, Sensing, Thinker, Judger) so that may explain more of who I am if you look into it. Defines me well.

I think it's now late to do this XD

ThePieSkyHigh
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: don't. die.

Postby ThePieSkyHigh » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:53 pm

VanillaDude wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:52 pm
ThePieSkyHigh wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:51 pm

I think it's now late to do this XD
I think its late too but hey

I support: show

Andydark
Goomba
Goomba

Old tester, long-time appreciator!

Postby Andydark » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:34 am

Hi there! I've been a long time SMBX player! Thought it was long dead, occasionally saw meek attempts to revive it and kinda forgot about it for a bit. Clicking random Subreddits, I ended up at the SMBX subreddit and found out about 2.0. Decided to do some digging around, and here we are! I'm really happy to see that the community is kinda bouncing back.

I don't know what people recalled me as so to speak, but since my hiatus I've gone into the mental health field. :v Which I've been told suits me I guess. If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know!

Eri7
Banned
Flair: Good Foundation allows for strong Execution

Re: Old tester, long-time appreciator!

Postby Eri7 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:36 am

Andydark wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:34 am
Hi there! I've been a long time SMBX player! Thought it was long dead, occasionally saw meek attempts to revive it and kinda forgot about it for a bit. Clicking random Subreddits, I ended up at the SMBX subreddit and found out about 2.0. Decided to do some digging around, and here we are! I'm really happy to see that the community is kinda bouncing back.

I don't know what people recalled me as so to speak, but since my hiatus I've gone into the mental health field. :v Which I've been told suits me I guess. If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know!
Welcome back to the forums, the community has been bouncing back since a long time, it was never dead.

NicoBros
Spiny
Spiny
Flair: Heh.

Postby NicoBros » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:02 pm

So, uh... How I can say. I don't know if my original post is here, because I don't know if I deleted it. So I'll re-introduce myself.

Hello, I'm NicoBros. Know as originally "NicoBros, The Koopa Mage" here. Probably my username is the same I said, but that's okay.

I originally joined here in 2014, lost my account, made another one at 2016 and stopped using SMBX at the same year. I still use the forum and the game on the actual days, but it's rare and I normally use it to simply be a ghost at this forum.

... Well, that's it. Like I said, I'll not be active in this forum, but I'll sometimes post something... just... for post.
Also, I updated my signature as well and my icon. Things changed since 2014, I'm 16 now, almost 17, and etc.
Sorry to bother. That's it, heh.
Last edited by NicoBros on Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Know as NicoBros The Koopa Mage as well.)
Hello, it's a me, NicoBros! I'm not an active SMBX user anymore. Sometimes I do talk here just for talk. Heh.

If you like my work, consider donating! (PayPal only, $BRL only)

1di_Scroll
Mouser
Mouser

Postby 1di_Scroll » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:07 pm

NicoBros, the Koopa Mage wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:02 pm
So, uh... How I can say. I don't know if my original post is here, because I don't know if I deleted it. So I'll re-introduce myself.

Hello, I'm NicoBros. Know as originally NicoBros, The Koopa Mage here. Probably my username is the same I said, but that's okay.

I originally joined here in 2014, lost my account, made another one at 2016 and stopped using SMBX at the same year. I still use the forum and the game on the actual days, but it's rare and I normally use it to simply be a ghost at this forum.

... Well, that's it. Like I said, I'll not be active in this forum, but I'll sometimes post something... just... for post.
Also, I updated my signature as well and my icon. Things changed since 2014, I'm 16 now, almost 17, and etc.
Sorry to bother. That's it, heh.
Welcome then.

But, you have a comma in your username, so someone would get confused and think that there's a member called "NicoBros" and other called, "the Koopa Mage" in some parts of the forum...

Like me :lol:

Return to “Sandbox”