WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Flair: Legalize Awooo!
Current Project: Howling
Chat Username: Alagirez

Re: Introductions Thread

Postby WerewolfGD » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:56 pm

Bibifoc wrote:I should have introduced myself before posting in the other sections ... :oops:

I'm a 22 years old dude from France, who likes seals, strange music, procrastination, and making levels in SMBX (what a surprise) !
I previously did some stuff on Lunar Magic, but then I was attracted by the new possibilities of SMBX and began creating levels on it depending on my mood.
I'm currently working on a sequel to my first episode with this time some lunalua shit !
Graphics I used are kind of minimalistic/basic (though I use self made custom sprites from times to times), and I'm more focusing on the platforming than everything else.
As I said, I'm kind of slow when I create things, so don't expect me to release these kinds of episodes with full 8 worlds with 10 levels each ! :lol:

I also make music sporadically, dark noisy soundscapes most of the times.

That's it ! :D
Welcome to the forums, Bibifoc! Enjoy your time here.
Yea... I'm back, but with different view.

Known also as Camacho or Harvey36Dice.
Also a furry

Awooo!
If you want to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056

Bibifoc
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby Bibifoc » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:38 am

Thank you !

Also if you want to know the meaning of my pseudo :
Spoiler: show
It's an old cartoon from the 80's with a white baby seal as the hero which fights against poaching and fights for other environmental causes with the help of young human protagonists. :mrgreen:
My latest episode Super Blanchon X is available on this topic, check it out : http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 36&t=12412

Fuyu
Wart
Wart
Current Project: It's a secret to everybody ...
Chat Username: take a guess

Postby Fuyu » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:48 am

Welcome to SMBX.org Bibifoc, have a pleasant stay on the forums.
Discord quotes
Trace: You're a capable boi

lighthouse64
Mouser
Mouser
Current Project: Soundtrack stuff

Postby lighthouse64 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:14 pm

Hope you have a great time here bibifoc! :D Just remember don't be weird, and if you get into a debate here, you'll likely be in it for a long time.
Just your average user...

Oh, and sometimes I arrange stuff like this :P https://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/ ... 25261b1a11

Slakkmichael
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby Slakkmichael » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:14 am

Hello everyone! My name is Slakkmichael.

I am an 18 year old male who is a high school senior and is a gamer.
Before I used SMBX, I did some SMW hacking (I still do.) but then I found out about SMBX and decided to give it a try. At first I didn't know what I was doing but after looking up tutorials, it's fun to use!

Not much else I can say but do look forward to see what I can with it. :D

Fuyu
Wart
Wart
Current Project: It's a secret to everybody ...
Chat Username: take a guess

Postby Fuyu » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:20 am

Welcome to SMBX.org Slakkmichael!

If you're comfortable using the legacy editor (SMBX 1.3.0.1) I suggest you update and use Lua as well. It might not be pleasing at first since it involves coding but trust me when I say this if you manage to learn to code and make full use of it, you'll make stuff you normally wouldn't be able to without it, like a pipe cannon.

That's all, have a nice stay and be cool!
Discord quotes
Trace: You're a capable boi

Slakkmichael
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby Slakkmichael » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:24 am

Natsu wrote:Welcome to SMBX.org Slakkmichael!

If you're comfortable using the legacy editor (SMBX 1.3.0.1) I suggest you update and use Lua as well. It might not be pleasing at first since it involves coding but trust me when I say this if you manage to learn to code and make full use of it, you'll make stuff you normally wouldn't be able to without it, like a pipe cannon.

That's all, have a nice stay and be cool!
Thanks! I'll be sure to look into Lua as well.

sumitsharma
Goomba
Goomba

Hello to Everyone

Postby sumitsharma » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:03 am

Hi,

My name is Sumit Sharma. I am from New Delhi, India. I like to say hello to all members.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Re: Hello to Everyone

Postby Pseudo » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:50 am

Hi, welcome to the forums! Please post your introductions in the stacked Introductions thread - that's what it's meant for.

Check out the rules and enjoy your time here.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Mr. Spike
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

Postby Mr. Spike » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:58 pm

Hello everyone...
And that's all I guess...

HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: Is this where I type my password?

Postby HenryRichard » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:19 pm

Cool, you're still alive.
Jesus is my savior.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:04 pm

Mr. Spike wrote:Hello everyone...
And that's all I guess...
Oh hey, it's you! You used to be on NSMBX right? Welcome back.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

KittyCat
Rex
Rex

Postby KittyCat » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:12 am

Hello everyone on this unconcerning forums.

My name is KittyCat, I thought I would finally sign up to these forums and be a participant.
Welll, you c-c-could say.. *purrs* being in the IRC Chat counts, but I think what has stopping me signing up to these forums are gone finally.
I hope I enjoy my stay. Beccause, this is what this community is all about right? Beeing enjoyful and friendly to one another? Right? *purrs*
I'm a cat, so don't think I'm sstutering when I speak. - Haven't you seen movies where catss speak? *purrs*

Mario Pics:
Spoiler: show

Waddle
Tellah
Tellah
Flair: The goblin uprising is upon us

Postby Waddle » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:23 am

KittyCat wrote:Being enjoyful and friendly to one another? Right? *purrs*
Wait, it is?
We've been doing it all wrong then

JamesGoblin
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep

Postby JamesGoblin » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:34 pm

KittyCat wrote:Hello everyone on this unconcerning forums.

My name is KittyCat, I thought I would finally sign up to these forums and be a participant.
Welll, you c-c-could say.. *purrs* being in the IRC Chat counts, but I think what has stopping me signing up to these forums are gone finally.
I hope I enjoy my stay. Beccause, this is what this community is all about right? Beeing enjoyful and friendly to one another? Right? *purrs*

MyNameIsEric2016
Banned

Postby MyNameIsEric2016 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:01 am

Today is my birthday (i am 12 now!), so, i am going to back to forums,i gonna change... Please i should back, i gonna improve..
..Oh, you want something? Well...
Heres my accounts, then..:

Gamejolt Account

My Site.

Also please, be kind.

Cheeyev
Hoopster
Hoopster
Current Project: Just a Luigi Hack
Chat Username: Cheeyev

Postby Cheeyev » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:22 am

MyNameIsEric2016 wrote:Today is my birthday (i am 12 now!), so, i am going to back to forums,i gonna change... Please i should back, i gonna improve..
Happy birthday, and it's your choice, hopefully you'll change for the best here. Remember to take criticism fairly here so you know what bits and such to change and/or improve on when you upload stuff!
I also assume you were previously "MyNameIsEric" here in the past, or did you have a different username?

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:29 am

Cheeyev wrote:
MyNameIsEric2016 wrote:Today is my birthday (i am 12 now!), so, i am going to back to forums,i gonna change... Please i should back, i gonna improve..
Happy birthday, and it's your choice, hopefully you'll change for the best here. Remember to take criticism fairly here so you know what bits and such to change and/or improve on when you upload stuff!
I also assume you were previously "MyNameIsEric" here in the past, or did you have a different username?
He was MyNameIsEric but his most recent username was Marionette the Puppet when he was permabanned a few months ago, if that

MyNameIsEric2016
Banned

Postby MyNameIsEric2016 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:34 am

Cheeyev: Oh, thank you! Also good luck with your current project! ^_^
Cheeyev wrote:I also assume you were previously "MyNameIsEric" here in the past, or did you have a different username?
Well, first nick was MyNameIsEric52, then Marionette the Puppet... is this 2016 now, isn't it? - This is reason why i am MyNameIsEric2016..
..Oh, you want something? Well...
Heres my accounts, then..:

Gamejolt Account

My Site.

Also please, be kind.

Cheeyev
Hoopster
Hoopster
Current Project: Just a Luigi Hack
Chat Username: Cheeyev

Postby Cheeyev » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:48 pm

PixelPest wrote:He was MyNameIsEric but his most recent username was Marionette the Puppet when he was permabanned a few months ago, if that
Yeah, I was possibly thinking that, or something like that.
MyNameIsEric2016 wrote:Cheeyev: Oh, thank you! Also good luck with your current project! ^_^
Cheeyev wrote:I also assume you were previously "MyNameIsEric" here in the past, or did you have a different username?
Well, first nick was MyNameIsEric52, then Marionette the Puppet... is this 2016 now, isn't it? - This is reason why i am MyNameIsEric2016..
Oh, no problem and thanks for saying that, and thanks for the explanation about it, I thought that's why your username had 2016 in it.

Return to “Sandbox”