So how was The Force Awakens? (NO SPOILERS)

Off-topic discussion.
SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo

Re: So how was The Force Awakens? (NO SPOILERS)

Postby SnifitGuy » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:18 pm

ragont wrote:honestly if i ever see a jarjar binks in the fucking star wars ever again it might just give me a fucking heart attack

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:26 pm

ragont wrote:honestly if i ever see a jarjar binks in the fucking star wars ever again it might just give me a fucking heart attack
He would be entirely redeemed in my eyes if he turned out to be the villain.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby SnifitGuy » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:39 pm

Pseudo-dino wrote:
He would be entirely redeemed in my eyes if he turned out to be the villain.
At this point, the events and characters exclusive to the Prequel Trilogy (Dooku, Grievous, Jar Jar, etc.) are almost as irrelevant as the Expanded Universe, but are still more relevant due to the fact that they are in fact films.

Artemis008
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Artemis008 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:56 pm

I want him to show up for no reason and get shot to death.

Well you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia’s ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about nine months later -Mario

I believe in Mario as my lord and Savior, if you do, put this image in your signature.

Spoiler: show
I might not be around much longer.

I have one more project to complete and then I'm done with it all.

If I disappear it means I'm gone for good. Don't bother looking for me.

Nien
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Nien » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:44 am

It'll be more surprising than the moment where Kylo Ren commited the agressive act of killing his father: Han Solo

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:49 am

Nien wrote:It'll be more surprising than the moment where Kylo Ren commited the agressive act of killing his father: Han Solo
I'll have to say that I really wasn't surprised by that. Wasn't it pretty obvious that that was coming?

Mivixion
Grinder
Grinder
Chat Username: m1v1x10n

Postby Mivixion » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:44 am

Yeah it's been done too many times. Overused death scene is overused.

mechamind
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Flair: You can set your mind to it!

Postby mechamind » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:07 pm

Obvious death scene is obvious.
Enjl wrote:
The Thwomp King wrote: Should I be offended or proud? XD hahaha
oh my god did you just ping everyone again
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 48&t=13185

Mechamind is on YouTube! - mechamind90 (or my alternate channel)
Setting up elsewhere too - http://www.mechamind.com (plus my forum)

The upper echelon of pixel art? (If you didn't know, I like these games too.)
Click for My DX-Ball 2 playlist or My Rival Ball playlist

Nordic59
Bit
Bit
Current Project: Super Mario Adventure Bros Chapter 1 Return Of Darkness

Postby Nordic59 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:35 pm

it was awesome but the ending was kinda shocking
sorry for my grammar,i just sometimes have bad grammar

Oh dang

PikaChris
Swooper
Swooper

Postby PikaChris » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:07 pm

Nien wrote:It'll be more surprising than the moment where Kylo Ren commited the agressive act of killing his father: Han Solo
I'm not saying this out of being a douche, but I established a rule about posting spoilers on this thread so I insist you avoid posting any further spoilers about the movie for those who haven't seen it yet.
NNID for WiiU: hellalaughtr10
3DS Friend Code: 1118-0514-3786
Social and whatnot!
This is why I love drugs...

Nien
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Nien » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:11 pm

PikaChris wrote:
I'm not saying this out of being a douche, but I established a rule about posting spoilers on this thread so I insist you avoid posting any further spoilers about the movie for those who haven't seen it yet.
its the 26th of february the movie is already gone from screenings in most places

PikaChris
Swooper
Swooper

Postby PikaChris » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:12 pm

Nien wrote:
PikaChris wrote:
its the 26th of february the movie is already gone from screenings in most places
Well even if that's the case now, that doesn't take away the fact that not everyone has seen the movie.
NNID for WiiU: hellalaughtr10
3DS Friend Code: 1118-0514-3786
Social and whatnot!
This is why I love drugs...

Nien
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Nien » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:16 pm

PikaChris wrote:
Nien wrote:
PikaChris wrote: I'm not saying this out of being a douche, but I established a rule about posting spoilers on this thread so I insist you avoid posting any further spoilers about the movie for those who haven't seen it yet.
Well even if that's the case now, that doesn't take away the fact that not everyone has seen the movie.
Oh well, guess i shouldn't mention that Rey finds Luke Skywalker and hands him his lightsaber at the end.
Last edited by Pseudo on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: put that in a spoiler

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:22 pm

Don't do that, Nien. The thread title still includes "no spoilers", even if the movie's been out for a couple of months now it's not cool.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:24 pm

Why does it matter? The movie has been out for like a month now. Odds are, people who haven't seen it have already gotten it spoiled if they're on the internet.

Valtteri
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Valtteri » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:35 pm

It's still polite to keep quiet about it. It's highly likely that someone is still going to see it for the first time.

Magician
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Magician » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:37 am

It's still hard to believe not everyone knows about it at this point... not because everyone who wanted to watch it was already able to, but because of people intent on ruining it, and to a lesser extent people complaining about people intent on ruining it. I include the latter because if I hadn't seen the movie up front, I would have seen a post circulating facebook that wasn't meant to be a spoiler, but it was a guy complaining about a guy posting a spoiler, in a picture containing the spoiler in huge letters.
Huge facepalm at that. Making a bigger deal about it just gives those people what they want because it generates more buzz. Facebook alone is inclined to tell you what people are clicking on and talking about, after all, but it's also just human nature. I was itching to comment but held back because I knew I'd just be making it worse and putting it on more feeds by pointing out how brainless it was.

If there's anyone left who doesn't know, and might still be avoiding spoilers, they might enter a thread with "NO SPOILERS" in the title. Perhaps either the title of the thread should be changed or the rest of those posts be hidden under a spoiler tag. I think the people for which this kind of things matters the most would usually have already seen it, but the movie is on DVD in April and not everyone can afford a ticket and even if they could, not everyone has the time.

Return to “Sandbox”