If you could make a creepypasta..

Off-topic discussion.
Wkay
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

If you could make a creepypasta..

Postby Wkay » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:59 am

What would it be called and what would it be for? No pictures
This account's dead, move on to Gunslinger, bud.

bossedit8
Banned
Current Project: Airship Attack 2
Chat Username: <3 bossedit8 <3

Re: If you could make a creepypasta..

Postby bossedit8 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:27 am

Not a fan for the creepypastas. Not one bit. I've seen some Videos about it but it's SMBX custom level relative like Mario meets Sonic or even a Pony but overall it's not my like. Want to jump over it but it takes time to even master!

Mable
Peach
Peach
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d

Postby Mable » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:26 am

Oh man those smbx ones are totally crap levels.

Squishy Rex
Mouser
Mouser
Current Project: SMBX2 Custom Assets Library
Chat Username: SquishyRex

Postby Squishy Rex » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:32 am

Sinem wrote:Oh man those smbx ones are totally crap levels.
Yeah SMBX cannot pull off a good creepypasta. Or at least I've never seen a good one.

Mine would be CB2 based (Crash Bandicoot 2). Basically it would be something along the lines of this interesting article about the unused N. Brio Alternate Ending.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/196987-c ... k/64248858
Squishy Rex's SMBX2 Custom Asset Pack v1.0
Coming soon!

bossedit8
Banned

Postby bossedit8 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:48 am

But how does those videos gain so much views at the end unlike on my own videos? This raises my question...

@Squishy Rex: Never really looked into that game but I only could imagine.

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: help
Current Project: a random smw hack
Chat Username: rudeguy

Postby RudeGuy » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:06 pm

bossedit8 wrote:But how does those videos gain so much views at the end unlike on my own videos? This raises my question...
Probably because those videos are seen by kids or someone who expected a good thing.
im bored

Mable
Peach
Peach
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d

Postby Mable » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:07 pm

bossedit8 wrote:
But how does those videos gain so much views at the end unlike on my own videos? This raises my question...
Bc it contains the name Sonic.exe. Which many people watched. Addicted to it they watched them and even say it's good, yet the design looks so garbage. Someone here told him that and that guys comment was deleted.

Ecruteak
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: It's been...
Current Project: sleeping
Chat Username: Castelia

Postby Ecruteak » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:26 am

I'm not sure if this is what you guys are talking about, but are you mentioning those "X meets Sonic.exe" videos?

I've seen most of them. They... CONTAIN A SONIC.EXE-IFIED PONY.

Are those the ones?
Ambiguously active.

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps
Current Project: A quirky lil episode
Chat Username: Augustus

Postby TLtimelord » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:34 am

I have a few ideas:

One along the lines of a photo album, when opened, summons some kind of monster to kill you within a month. The photo album contained an image of all the victims and the narrator (first person) could hear screams, assumed to be the victims before death, as she looked through the photo album.

My second one takes place in late 19th century Ireland where the buildings of a village mysteriously burn down one by one, to find out it's the ghost of a girl from the middle ages who was burned at the stake upon accusations of being a witch.

My final idea, so far, includes some factory with a worker who finds out they can turn on, off, and make machines go crazy by the snap of a finger, and begins to go crazy with the power and uses it for psychopathic reasons.

:)
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

bossedit8
Banned

Postby bossedit8 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:58 am

RudeGuy07 wrote:Probably because those videos are seen by kids or someone who expected a good thing.
Sinem wrote:Bc it contains the name Sonic.exe. Which many people watched.
Well, the main creator of the Videos were made before I even could make a single Video out of it. Specific, I begin to make Videos at the new Year of 2013 but he created Videos before that year so that's probably the main reason. Those "sonic.exe" stuff with creepypasta envioremental Videos isn't something for me though yet others find it interesting just for "x meet x" or other relative stuff. If Kids find that interesting to watch... well, I doupt it's completly true but in General it's unknown anyway if Kids actually like it just for having a creepy enviorement.
Sinem wrote:Addicted to it they watched them and even say it's good, yet the design looks so garbage. Someone here told him that and that guys comment was deleted.
Wow. That's just... wow.

At least at the future, on our side it will Change a Little bit but we can only hope for new Contents to Show up.

I think I already try to make a creepypasta and that is by mixing Mario and Touhou together but... it's not that creepy anyway. Funny if it would but oh well... can't really do a creepy one. I might gonna work with the "Out of this Dimention" deal with completly random objects in a Level but that won't be released since joke Levels isn't allowed in this Forum Board.

Trace
Lakitu
Lakitu
Chat Username: figure it out

Postby Trace » Fri May 01, 2015 6:12 am

id just make some luigis mansion rpg maker thing that isnt really scary.

EDIT: fuck those smbx sonic.exe episodes its just the same as every other exe game blood everywherenot scary and you die at the end.

HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: Is this where I type my password?

Postby HenryRichard » Fri May 01, 2015 4:04 pm

I already made one.
Spoiler: show
Jesus is my savior.

Bluigi
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby Bluigi » Sat May 02, 2015 9:14 am

I think there's no idea which was already used in any creepypasta, weather it's not very popular.
My pasta would be very crazy and psycho because the most ones are very lame.

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: help
Current Project: a random smw hack
Chat Username: rudeguy

Postby RudeGuy » Sat May 02, 2015 1:37 pm

Now that I think of, some time ago I thought about an idea for a creepypasta. It was about a dude who types, for fun, an url directed to a forum called hell or something. But this doesn't lead to the usual 404 error page, it actually directs to a real forum. The forum, apparently, is a normal forum aside the hell-ish style, but there are some strange things you wouldn't really see in a real forum: the number of posts, topics, members and the year of the datas is stuck at the number 666, every user has the name of a demon, ranks are called like the hell's circles (how are they called? I don't know it) and lastly there is a forum for "hell" discussions.
Also, the dude, after visiting a bit the forum, notices that he is logged in with the username "???"; he tries to logout, but an error message. Then the forum founder PM him... and then I don't remember. Too bad.

Well, this is my idea, hope you like it.
im bored

Wkay
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby Wkay » Tue May 12, 2015 10:35 pm

RudeGuy07 wrote:Now that I think of, some time ago I thought about an idea for a creepypasta. It was about a dude who types, for fun, an url directed to a forum called hell or something. But this doesn't lead to the usual 404 error page, it actually directs to a real forum. The forum, apparently, is a normal forum aside the hell-ish style, but there are some strange things you wouldn't really see in a real forum: the number of posts, topics, members and the year of the datas is stuck at the number 666, every user has the name of a demon, ranks are called like the hell's circles (how are they called? I don't know it) and lastly there is a forum for "hell" discussions.
Also, the dude, after visiting a bit the forum, notices that he is logged in with the username "???"; he tries to logout, but an error message. Then the forum founder PM him... and then I don't remember. Too bad.

Well, this is my idea, hope you like it.
It's rather an interesting concept, but I don't find it as good as Super Mario 128 or MARIO. Nice try, though.
This account's dead, move on to Gunslinger, bud.

HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Flair: Is this where I type my password?

Postby HenryRichard » Wed May 13, 2015 5:48 pm

Shepard wrote:Super Mario 128

Sorry, I just had to.
Jesus is my savior.

suckhacker
Banned

Postby suckhacker » Wed May 13, 2015 5:56 pm

vulgar suckhack of despairity

Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Postby Aero » Thu May 14, 2015 6:17 am

Maybe something rooted in history with actual phenomenon like the permanent shadows in Hiroshima like this person did: http://www.creepypasta.com/lessons-from ... hiroshima/

JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby JupiHornet » Thu May 14, 2015 6:37 am

Once upon a tiem there was a little boy. He really loved geometry. He went to teh geometry wizard and wanted to know all the geometry ever. Then the wizard turned him into square. And that is how the geometry dash icons were created, from teh little boys that went to the geometry wizard

liek if u cri evertim
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

bossedit8
Banned

Creepy strikes the pastas!

Postby bossedit8 » Thu May 21, 2015 6:44 am

Trace42 wrote:fuck those smbx sonic.exe episodes its just the same as every other exe game blood everywherenot scary and you die at the end.
I didn't really watch those Videos too much but are they actually made so you die at the end on purpose or not?

I'm not the one who makes creepy stuff in my Levels since it isn't really relevant to the whole storyline of what I was made like "Newer Super Mario World", "Airship Attack" and all of the other ones of what I made. Of course we have ghosts but those aren't relative to creepypastas anyway. Do you really want to have a Pasta that makes us creepy? Of course I talk anything relevant to SMBX again but oh well... that's what happens when I'm in a SMBX Forum. :P

I think creepy stuff is already benefitual enough but making a Pasta out of it aswell... makes me feel that I'm unable to eat a Pasta ever again <Sarcasm>.

We might have better Contents relative to that rather than the SMBX Videos filled with creepypastas. I see no Point to that...

Return to “Sandbox”