So what does everyone use for their web browser?
I use the following:
- Blocks ads, and uses fewer resources than ABP + it's open source.
- Prevents third party tracking, and saves up that bandwidth for a faster connection.
- Secures your connection by using encryption while browsing. It was also developed by the TOR project and is open source.
- Blocks tracking scripts, and anything else the above extensions miss. It is also open source.
- Blocks Flash elements on pages, to prevent tracking.
- Prevents third party sites from seeing which sites I've came from.
- Prevents sites from storing data.
Also, I have only essential plugins running for fewer MIME types and cookies/java disabled.
If you want, post screenshots of your results.
With the extensions above, these are mine:
Still working on fixing the one red box, and the other orange ones but it's way better than it was on my first test without these extensions. The extensions I listed are all available on Chrome and Firefox too.