The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Off-topic discussion.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
Electriking
Bowser
Bowser
Posts: 3997
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here.
Current Project: Something
Location: Not your location
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby Electriking » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:35 am

WildWEEGEE wrote:
not rockythechao wrote:
TheNewGuy wrote:What happened to rockythechao
I haven't the foggiest idea what you're on about, I'm right here. Don't you recognize me by my stiff upper lip, sega game gear and ample supply of low-fat baked goods?
not rockythechao wrote:what happened to that weirdo rockythechao
Your name states your clearly not rockythechao tho
Which means thenewguy's point still stands.
Join my Discord server
Nothing worth seeing here for now.
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
Horikawa Otane wrote:lol
thehelmetguy1 wrote:I wonder who was the idiot that made the fake beta 4 announcement
Enjl wrote:Apologies for knowing how to research.
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.
Image
Literally me when I read that post lol
The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox
Image
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?
WARNING: Quill is in here: show
Image

User avatar
not rockythechao
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:00 am
Current Project: A2XT2 and a few others
Location: The second-to-last place you'd expect

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby not rockythechao » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:43 pm

Look, you can all keep insinuating that I was abducted by a shadowy cabal and replaced with a suspiciously similar automaton programmed to systematically dismantle the forum establishment and the sanctity of life here or some nonsense like that, but the fact is that I am me and I always have been and always will be forever. I just want to assist in using the stellarluna algorithm to make many distracting Super Sonic Brother entertainment modules like any good and loyal follower of the sludge sovereign, and I do not appreciate being the subject of false rumors about absence when I always arrive precisely fifteen minutes early for the ritual sacrifice we commonly refer to as "community contests".
Some people just cannot avoid the ads on MediaFire, even with both common sense and popup blockers. It's always a good idea to provide an alternate download link with an ad-free file host such as Dropbox or Google Drive.

I do music, graphics, lua, birthdays, bachelor parties, bar mitzvahs, long walks on the beach, driving through the scenic countryside with my fabulous mutlicolored mustache flowing in the wind, living life on the edge and not playing by the rules, awkwardly standing in the corner of the room with my GBC during important company meetings, all my own stunts and baking cookies with criminally-high quantities of butter
Spoiler: show
Spinda wrote:gdi rocky
Waddle Derp wrote:rocky what the fuck
rockythechao wrote:gfdi me
Bread wrote:rocky
what did you do
ROCKY
Enjl wrote:you're walking a rocky road
Quantix wrote:jesus christ rocky
rockythechao wrote:the sin is indeed mine

User avatar
WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 655
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Current Project: levels?
Location: If i told you I ride polar bears would you really need to ask?
Chat Username: WildWEEGEE

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby WildWEEGEE » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:54 pm

not rockythechao wrote:Look, you can all keep insinuating that I was abducted by a shadowy cabal and replaced with a suspiciously similar automaton programmed to systematically dismantle the forum establishment and the sanctity of life here or some nonsense like that, but the fact is that I am me and I always have been and always will be forever. I just want to assist in using the stellarluna algorithm to make many distracting Super Sonic Brother entertainment modules like any good and loyal follower of the sludge sovereign, and I do not appreciate being the subject of false rumors about absence when I always arrive precisely fifteen minutes early for the ritual sacrifice we commonly refer to as "community contests".
Okie Dokie
I believe in Nothing as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature.

I have absolutely no idea what my current project is... My interests always seem to shift
I support: show
ImageImage
I might not be as active anymore because of some personal issues so please understand that.

User avatar
thehelmetguy1
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2267
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:33 am
Flair: Embrance the dorkness
Current Project: The Invasion ln [(π*420/e²)] + log (69*1337¹³)
Location: Under your bed
Chat Username: Thg1

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby thehelmetguy1 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:55 pm

The thing is that rocky is being chased by a bunch of weirdos and he needed to change his identity so they would stop hunting himm
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
Image

User avatar
not rockythechao
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:00 am
Current Project: A2XT2 and a few others
Location: The second-to-last place you'd expect

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby not rockythechao » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:01 pm

Blargh, I really need to kick this habit of doubling down with the snark rather than just leaving it at the first joke. I swear I didn't mean to make this another extended thing.
Some people just cannot avoid the ads on MediaFire, even with both common sense and popup blockers. It's always a good idea to provide an alternate download link with an ad-free file host such as Dropbox or Google Drive.

I do music, graphics, lua, birthdays, bachelor parties, bar mitzvahs, long walks on the beach, driving through the scenic countryside with my fabulous mutlicolored mustache flowing in the wind, living life on the edge and not playing by the rules, awkwardly standing in the corner of the room with my GBC during important company meetings, all my own stunts and baking cookies with criminally-high quantities of butter
Spoiler: show
Spinda wrote:gdi rocky
Waddle Derp wrote:rocky what the fuck
rockythechao wrote:gfdi me
Bread wrote:rocky
what did you do
ROCKY
Enjl wrote:you're walking a rocky road
Quantix wrote:jesus christ rocky
rockythechao wrote:the sin is indeed mine

User avatar
TDK
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1375
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby TDK » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:43 pm

What happened to Lakitu3500 ?

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4232
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Location: Don't Ask Please! "-_-
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby FireyPaperMario » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:58 pm

I wonder what happened to the first guy in the SMBX community who welcomed me with kindness, (PivotMaster (Actually forgot his username number tbh :o )) when I first joined in 9/27/14?

User avatar
WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3255
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am
Flair: Daily life of Alagirez
Current Project: Questioning my life
Location: In a Wolf cave
Chat Username: Alagirez
Contact:

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby WerewolfGD » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:11 am

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:I wonder what happened to the first guy in the SMBX community who welcomed me with kindness, (PivotMaster (Actually forgot his username number tbh :o )) when I first joined in 9/27/14?
Do you mean Pivot40Channel? He was leave smbx some time ago and now his username is "CreatorForce".

A former SMBX level designner
Also a furry

Image
YT Channel MxW2 for those who wants it
My osu! Profile
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

Awooo!

User avatar
AirSeus
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:40 pm
Flair: Ok no
Current Project: You really think I'll finish one?
Location: Somewhere on earth
Chat Username: AirSoos

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby AirSeus » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:33 am

WildWEEGEE wrote:
not rockythechao wrote:
TheNewGuy wrote:What happened to rockythechao
I haven't the foggiest idea what you're on about, I'm right here. Don't you recognize me by my stiff upper lip, sega game gear and ample supply of low-fat baked goods?
not rockythechao wrote:what happened to that weirdo rockythechao
Your name states your clearly not rockythechao tho
I think I lost a few brain cells while reading this comment.
"If you don't get the egg, it will fuck you" - Sanct 2017

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Why are you here? I aint good at poetry?
I would give you my discord name but I am still waiting to be unbanned for something I should not have even been banned for after 2 years of waiting for someone to read the unban form...Welcome to life mates.

User avatar
TheLoafLord
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 836
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:41 am

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby TheLoafLord » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:28 am

AirSeus wrote:
WildWEEGEE wrote:
not rockythechao wrote: I haven't the foggiest idea what you're on about, I'm right here. Don't you recognize me by my stiff upper lip, sega game gear and ample supply of low-fat baked goods?
not rockythechao wrote:what happened to that weirdo rockythechao
Your name states your clearly not rockythechao tho
I think I lost a few brain cells while reading this comment.
Already lost mine to three quarters of the children on this planet squealing and having wet dreams to Fortnite.

I hate that game.

Truly hate it.

Blame the dabbing emote and the absurd amount of purchases + low replay value.

User avatar
ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1393
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:21 am
Location: Hungary, Europe
Chat Username: ShadowStarX
Contact:

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby ShadowStarX » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:39 am

Anybody knows why Waddle Derp left out of the blue on Friday (at least the fact that he left every discord server includging codehaus and removed everyone from his contacts list) and hadn't let anyone know why?
He does seem to come online every now and then still though but barely ever posts so he still seems to be observing some of the happenings...
If he wanted to take a break, why'd he do all this, though? He could just tell us that he cannot be active for a while or does not intend on doing so...
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Joey, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle Derp, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"I know who designed Camacho's level" - bossedit8, 2016
"Waddle Derp is a great minigame" - bossedit8, 2016
"Technically I'm not a voice memer" - bossedit8, 2016

Image
Image


User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4232
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Location: Don't Ask Please! "-_-
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:03 pm

ShadowStarX wrote:Anybody knows why Waddle Derp left out of the blue on Friday (at least the fact that he left every discord server includging codehaus and removed everyone from his contacts list) and hadn't let anyone know why?
He does seem to come online every now and then still though but barely ever posts so he still seems to be observing some of the happenings...
If he wanted to take a break, why'd he do all this, though? He could just tell us that he cannot be active for a while or does not intend on doing so...
My best bet is that Waddle Derp must have been in the witness protection program irl... That's my best guess

User avatar
JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2468
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby JupiHornet » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:19 pm

MarioRPGExpert93 wrote:
ShadowStarX wrote:Anybody knows why Waddle Derp left out of the blue on Friday (at least the fact that he left every discord server includging codehaus and removed everyone from his contacts list) and hadn't let anyone know why?
He does seem to come online every now and then still though but barely ever posts so he still seems to be observing some of the happenings...
If he wanted to take a break, why'd he do all this, though? He could just tell us that he cannot be active for a while or does not intend on doing so...
My best bet is that Waddle Derp must have been in the witness protection program irl... That's my best guess
...what??????
He just wanted to take some time off for personal reasons jesus christ dude
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

User avatar
Ace
Posts: 563
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby Ace » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:19 pm

ShadowStarX wrote:Anybody knows why Waddle Derp left out of the blue on Friday (at least the fact that he left every discord server includging codehaus and removed everyone from his contacts list) and hadn't let anyone know why?
He does seem to come online every now and then still though but barely ever posts so he still seems to be observing some of the happenings...
If he wanted to take a break, why'd he do all this, though? He could just tell us that he cannot be active for a while or does not intend on doing so...
'round here we call that a 'btb'

SMBXxer
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1033
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Where'd all the OGs go?

Postby SMBXxer » Tue May 08, 2018 12:31 pm

I miss the old times.
Might be working on an episode maybe.



<Joey> you want a dickpic
<Quill> "Let it go." Anna says as Elsa cums

User avatar
Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6751
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: Where'd all the OGs go?

Postby Enjl » Tue May 08, 2018 12:39 pm

Image
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4232
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Location: Don't Ask Please! "-_-
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: Where'd all the OGs go?

Postby FireyPaperMario » Tue May 08, 2018 4:47 pm

By studying this topic for just a half-minute, my guess is you're either talking about:
  • The OGs in real life
or
  • The OGs in the SMBX Community

User avatar
Oshi
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1107
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 pm
Flair: F I L L E R T E X T
Current Project: Mostly nothing
Location: I don't have a location

Re: Where'd all the OGs go?

Postby Oshi » Tue May 08, 2018 5:25 pm

If you are referring to the old SMBX users, then almost all of them have moved on. Joey (Shadow Yoshi) is the probably the only one left I think.
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY MAFIA THEN GO TO MOSAIC's MUSEUM OR MINIGAME PLAZA PLEASE. WE NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY GAMES.
Spoiler: show
I claim Audino as best girl and waifu, also have this image:
Image
projects I support: show
Image

Image
My own Discord server: https://discord.gg/YgfWZjn

User avatar
Shadow Yoshi
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Posts: 4302
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:56 pm

Re: Where'd all the OGs go?

Postby Shadow Yoshi » Tue May 08, 2018 6:17 pm

Image

User avatar
MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5936
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Location: Antarctica
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪
Contact:

Re: The "What happened to that SMBX user?" thread

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Tue May 08, 2018 11:09 pm

I am not sure who defines a person as Original in the sense, but I thought bossedit8 and myself count. Some people have been with SMBX since the Dawn and still are. Is not Psuedo-Dino also one of the original people on the forums as well?
List of People that can pronounce "Vilzriquathtor Seian" (Role Play): show

Fusion best time

Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
List of Animés I have watched.
Image
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
My episode is Image done!
Image

CC12: 30π% done
My hardest level beaten!
Spoiler: show

Support
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Contests I am in right now
Spoiler: show
•MaGL III
•Structure Contest
•Haunted Contest


Image


Return to “Sandbox”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests