Happy 2nd anniversary, Switch!

This is the place for video games!
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User199X
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:46 pm
Chat Username: User199X

Happy 2nd anniversary, Switch!

Postby User199X » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:21 am

Let's celebrate! Hopefully this will be a good year, with games like Super Mario Maker 2, the remake of Link's Awakening and Pokemon Sword and Shield. I also hope for a hardware revision.

What are your thoughts on this?

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Mario
Mario
Posts: 4467
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive, & PC Engine GFXs in SMBX
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: Happy 2nd anniversary, Switch!

Postby FireyPaperMario » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:29 pm

I know this is 2 days late, but screw it!

I can't wait for more great nindies and future switch games for the next 2 years!!! ^^"

User avatar
MegaDood
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 820
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: Happy 2nd anniversary, Switch!

Postby MegaDood » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:55 pm

Hooray! Not to mention we have more Smash Bros content coming soon as well, and Prime 4 is also in development. :D
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image

User avatar
Eri7
Banned
Posts: 1654
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Flair: Hard work pays off sooner or later
Current Project: SMNZ (38A) + SMNP1 (38A) + MKA(2.0) + TNV (2.0/38A) + TNVL (2.0/38A) + SMNP2 (2.0) + SMNR (2.0)
Chat Username: Eri7
Contact:

Re: Happy 2nd anniversary, Switch!

Postby Eri7 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:47 am

I am sure excited for the future of Nintendo Switch!
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Scroll
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1373
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: :squint:
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite
Chat Username: Surtur#6292
Contact:

Re: Happy 2nd anniversary, Switch!

Postby Scroll » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:06 am

And I want to give a try to Super Mario Maker 2 once it comes out! (if I have the possibility of getting a Switch.......)

User avatar
MegaDood
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 820
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: Happy 2nd anniversary, Switch!

Postby MegaDood » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:16 pm

VanillaDude wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:06 am
And I want to give a try to Super Mario Maker 2 once it comes out! (if I have the possibility of getting a Switch.......)
I can't believe it was speculation a few months ago, now it's confirmed. I wonder if it will be better than Beta 4?
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image

User avatar
Scroll
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1373
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: :squint:
Current Project: Rosalina's Satellite
Chat Username: Surtur#6292
Contact:

Re: Happy 2nd anniversary, Switch!

Postby Scroll » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:19 pm

MegaDood wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:16 pm
VanillaDude wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:06 am
And I want to give a try to Super Mario Maker 2 once it comes out! (if I have the possibility of getting a Switch.......)
I can't believe it was speculation a few months ago, now it's confirmed. I wonder if it will be better than Beta 4?
I don't think so. Both have their good features

User avatar
MegaDood
Ninji
Ninji
Posts: 820
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: Happy 2nd anniversary, Switch!

Postby MegaDood » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:28 am

VanillaDude wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:19 pm
MegaDood wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:16 pm
VanillaDude wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:06 am
And I want to give a try to Super Mario Maker 2 once it comes out! (if I have the possibility of getting a Switch.......)
I can't believe it was speculation a few months ago, now it's confirmed. I wonder if it will be better than Beta 4?
I don't think so. Both have their good features
Very true, I guess Beta 4 will have a lot more stuff by the looks of it so far, and Mario Maker 2 will excel in it's online.
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Image
Image


Return to “Video Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest