Recommended Games

This is the place for video games!
Rhosty
Birdo
Birdo
Flair: When I'm away from you, I'm happier than ever..
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Recommended Games

Postby Rhosty » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:26 pm

ThePieSkyHigh wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:20 pm
Rhosty wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:05 pm
Akinator, the game where you completely forget about what time it is
Is it that google game where he guesses who you're thinking of or another thing?
Yes, it's also very time consuming too
things: show

Get it, Let it roll!

My Switch friend code: SW-1004-3051-8456
My favorite Pokemon from each type: ImageImage
(Eureka02) New YT:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPpwBM ... g/featured
(jaymcantgame) Older YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/ChicaMario64/featured
www.listography.com/1888422778
selective mutism is a nuisance

MegaDood
Phanto
Phanto

Postby MegaDood » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:55 am

Another game, Blaster Master Zero. It's really good if you like more simple Metroidvanias with lots of bosses.
My Project:
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:

Rhosty
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Rhosty » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:40 am

Woah this thread was looking a little dead for a minute, diep.io is a pretty cool .io game if you're looking for something to pass the time, but you know, arras.io and woomy-arras.io are similar to diep.io, just with even crazier tanks lol

Get it, Let it roll!

thegameseum
Ripper II
Ripper II
Flair: im a epic gammer (not realy)
Pronouns: they/them

Postby thegameseum » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:05 pm

Rhythm Heaven. Any of them. They're all about equal in quality.
Image Image
walker guy

I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

I support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Flair: semi-retired user, only interested in post ranks
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Cedur » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:33 am

Among Us

if you think it gets boring ... people developped a gazillion of custom role mods ... and the Airship map will also come eventually
More Supports: show

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

francisbaud
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Pronouns: he/him

Postby francisbaud » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:04 am

I highly recommend Guild Wars: Prophecies. It's a multiplayer RPG with cooperative PvE and quests, and PvP in Arenas. The story is awesome, the art style is beautiful, very polished game. Now I guess that there aren't so many players still playing GW as it released in 2005, so there may not be enough people for PvP matchmaking or coop, but we never know.

Gabriel_Gamer
Spiny
Spiny
Flair: Making Brazilian projects for SMBX

Postby Gabriel_Gamer » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:12 pm

Binding of Isaac, it has 3 DLCS and it's amazing
Nintendo Network ID Wii U : biel586
Meu canal do Youtube/ My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLDkep ... gsm5f_HnaA

I support:
Spoiler: show

FutureNyanCat2014
Lakitu
Lakitu
Flair: The robotic kitty aka. Jaden1291 the Toad / Hex!
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby FutureNyanCat2014 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:55 pm

Three shape games that I recommend:

Just Shapes & Beats - Dodge pink stuff, listen to funky tunes, has at least one crossover with another indie game franchise, and has a Story Mode! It's pretty much the base of my JSAB fanstory trilogy, the S3RL Trilogy.
Geometry Dash - If you're a casual then there are some actually less difficult levels to play, also it has a big level editor, which will get even more stuff in the upcoming update. Geometry Dash, although known for its difficulty, may still have some fun stuff to do like icon customization and collecting stuff. You'll eventually get better at this game!
Shapez.io - Factory-building game that's simple and has shapes! It's available on Steam as a full version, but there's a demo online version that's free but only goes up to Upgrade Level 12. You can mix, stack, split, and color shapes to be suitable to the game's current criteria, and there's a Puzzle Mode DLC.

However if you're going for something a little more simple, here's some games I'd like to show ya:

Pikuniku - It's a simple, but short-and-sweet adventure with free money, stolen corn, giant robots, and music that sounds like it came out of Super Mario World, Kirby Super Star, and other places. And you have two legs and can kick stuff.
Super Cat Tales (1 and 2) - Simple mobile game platformer that lets you run around and jump around and climb walls as a cat. You can get other cats to get special abilities and fight bosses. Note that SCT2 is quite grindy near endgame, as certain expensive shop items may be needed to proceed further with the game itself. (You can buy them with coins, there's a level that lets you grind for them)
Bad Piggies - It's a contraption/vehicle-building game that's a classic in its own right. Although it's a spinoff of Angry Birds, this game has a unique identity, and you can unleash your creativity by collecting alts of existing parts and thinking up solutions to getting the Star Boxes and fastest time. Also it has those generic, cheesy crashing, bouncing, and slide whistle sounds from the Hanna-Barbera sound library, which I probably hope it doesn't bother you lol.
Super Fowlst 2 - While retaining the same artstyle that SCT has (Disclaimer: the game is not made by Neutronized, but by Thomas K Young, who used a variation of the SCT artstyle in his newer games), it adds lots of cool stuff like rideable robots, new enemies, a body slam attack, and new gimmicks like bee boxes to the usual Fowlst gameplay formula, which is a mix of Flappy Bird and roguelike dungeon-crawling. It has also randomly-generated levels. My only complaint about the game though is that the SCT-esque artstyle and the new music made Super Fowlst 2 lose a bit of the first game's charm, but overall the gameplay is chaotic and fun.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
"F*ck you Einstein! Let's make a level with water + lava!" ~FutureNyanCat2014, 05/05/14
FutureNyanCat: Big Fan of Valtteri Since 2021

Other Stuff
Discord: Hexelectron#9736
Super Cat Wars Discord Server: https://discord.gg/esC6dH2

1di_Scroll
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!

Postby 1di_Scroll » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:50 pm

A simple mobile game, Hide Online: Hunters vs Props. It's kind of boring to play in solo mode but it's one of the best free mobile multiplayer games I've found, it was lots of fun and laughter the first time my friends and I played it. Rooms can have up to 10 players

Rhosty
Birdo
Birdo

Postby Rhosty » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:15 am

I didn't think I'd like it at first, but Mario +Rabbits: Kingdom Battle is growing on me. I picked it over Splatoon 2 because it was cheaper (around $18 because it was used). I'm almost done with Spooky Trails rn, just had to redownload the game because some of the graphics were glitching out like crazy, probably because the game was used, hopefully it stops tripping out after that. The gameplay is addictive and I find the Mario character Rabbits' personalities hilarious

Get it, Let it roll!

Return to “Video Games”