SMW Choconilla island

This is the place for video games!
User avatar
Gammed
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:17 pm
Flair: Like pizza
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

SMW Choconilla island

Postby Gammed » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:12 am

Image

Hey there guys, i'm working on my hack called "Choconilla island"

Features:
10 levels
ASM
HDMA Effects
Custom music
Custom boss
Vanilla with custom graphics
Custom palettes
Hex edits

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Videos
Spoiler: show
Give feedback and comments, i will be posting new levels be soon, stay tuned!

(Note: My english is bad, if the text have english mistakes, iginore them!)
Last edited by Gammed on Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Itz_Show_Time
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Posts: 1946
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: SMW Vanilla island

Postby Itz_Show_Time » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:53 pm

It seems interesting, good luck on this.

For spoilers, put all of the stuff you want to have inside one between [spoiler] and [/spoiler]. It's not working here because I disabled the code in my post, so you can see how to type it
Also known as Scroll! You can call me by that name if you'd like.

My SMBX episode:
Spoiler: show
Image

"Marina, ¿a ti te gusta el tequila?"
"A mi no me gusta A MI ME ENCANTAAAA!!!"
"Wooooo!"

User avatar
marioman2007
Spike
Spike
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:19 am
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: SMW Vanilla island

Postby marioman2007 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:02 pm

1di_Scroll wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:53 pm
It seems interesting, good luck on this.

For spoilers, put all of the stuff you want to have inside one between
Spoiler: show
and
. It's not working here because I disabled the code in my post, so you can see how to type it

Code: Select all

You could use the code tags: "[spoiler][/spoiler]" 
Just learning Lua and Importing Graphics

The Super Cool Pack:
Image
https://discord.gg/78w3gGAptB

I support:
Image
Image

User avatar
Itz_Show_Time
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Posts: 1946
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: SMW Vanilla island

Postby Itz_Show_Time » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:03 pm

marioman2007 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:02 pm
1di_Scroll wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:53 pm
It seems interesting, good luck on this.

For spoilers, put all of the stuff you want to have inside one between
Spoiler: show
and
. It's not working here because I disabled the code in my post, so you can see how to type it

Code: Select all

You could use the code tags: "[spoiler][/spoiler]" 

Code: Select all

Absolutely forgot about it, thank you I guess
Also known as Scroll! You can call me by that name if you'd like.

My SMBX episode:
Spoiler: show
Image

"Marina, ¿a ti te gusta el tequila?"
"A mi no me gusta A MI ME ENCANTAAAA!!!"
"Wooooo!"

User avatar
Gammed
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:17 pm
Flair: Like pizza
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: SMW Vanilla island

Postby Gammed » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:06 pm

Spoiler: show
Thank you all!

User avatar
marioman2007
Spike
Spike
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:19 am
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: SMW Vanilla island

Postby marioman2007 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:07 pm

1di_Scroll wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:03 pm
marioman2007 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:02 pm
1di_Scroll wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:53 pm
It seems interesting, good luck on this.

For spoilers, put all of the stuff you want to have inside one between
Spoiler: show
and
. It's not working here because I disabled the code in my post, so you can see how to type it

Code: Select all

You could use the code tags: "[spoiler][/spoiler]" 

Code: Select all

Absolutely forgot about it, thank you I guess

Code: Select all

No Problem :)
Last edited by marioman2007 on Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just learning Lua and Importing Graphics

The Super Cool Pack:
Image
https://discord.gg/78w3gGAptB

I support:
Image
Image

User avatar
Itz_Show_Time
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Posts: 1946
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: SMW Vanilla island

Postby Itz_Show_Time » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:09 pm

marioman2007 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:07 pm
1di_Scroll wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:03 pm
marioman2007 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:02 pm

Code: Select all

You could use the code tags: "[spoiler][/spoiler]" 

Code: Select all

Absolutely forgot about it, thank you I guess

Code: Select all

No Problem but I don't see any reason for deleting the message since it is saved by the quotes
What? I didn't delete anything
Also known as Scroll! You can call me by that name if you'd like.

My SMBX episode:
Spoiler: show
Image

"Marina, ¿a ti te gusta el tequila?"
"A mi no me gusta A MI ME ENCANTAAAA!!!"
"Wooooo!"

User avatar
marioman2007
Spike
Spike
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:19 am
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: SMW Vanilla island

Postby marioman2007 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:10 pm

Whoops! I misread smth sorry :(
(I just realized that, but I can't delete my post)
Just learning Lua and Importing Graphics

The Super Cool Pack:
Image
https://discord.gg/78w3gGAptB

I support:
Image
Image

User avatar
Itz_Show_Time
Charged Spiny
Charged Spiny
Posts: 1946
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Flair: C'est la vie... profitez-en!
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: SMW Vanilla island

Postby Itz_Show_Time » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:15 pm

marioman2007 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:10 pm
Whoops! I misread smth sorry :(
(I just realized that, but I can't delete my post)
You can't delete a post after someone has replied.

But let's move on from this, it looks like a site discussion thread
Also known as Scroll! You can call me by that name if you'd like.

My SMBX episode:
Spoiler: show
Image

"Marina, ¿a ti te gusta el tequila?"
"A mi no me gusta A MI ME ENCANTAAAA!!!"
"Wooooo!"

User avatar
Gammed
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:17 pm
Flair: Like pizza
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: SMW Choconilla island

Postby Gammed » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:18 am

I Changed the name of hack to "Choconilla island" Because this hack is choconilla not vanilla

User avatar
Cedur
Raccoon Mario
Raccoon Mario
Posts: 7017
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Flair: semi-retired user, only interested in post ranks
Pronouns: he/him

Re: SMW Choconilla island

Postby Cedur » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:35 pm

That's a creative neologism 8-)
Image
More Supports: show

Image
Image

Still using the legacy editor? Get SMBX2 and PGE, it will improve your experience significantly. Here's why. And remember, Yoshis are tools to be used and discarded.

ShadowStarX (06/14/18) wrote: South Korea is easy deal

User avatar
Gammed
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:17 pm
Flair: Like pizza
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: SMW Choconilla island

Postby Gammed » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:20 am

New video guys!

User avatar
Gammed
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:17 pm
Flair: Like pizza
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: SMW Choconilla island

Postby Gammed » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:13 am

New things !

Overworld map (WIP)
Spoiler: show
Image
Spoiler of level 2
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
marioman2007
Spike
Spike
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:19 am
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: SMW Choconilla island

Postby marioman2007 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:36 pm

I personally don't like those bright overworld tiles.
Just learning Lua and Importing Graphics

The Super Cool Pack:
Image
https://discord.gg/78w3gGAptB

I support:
Image
Image

User avatar
Gammed
Shy Guy
Shy Guy
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:17 pm
Flair: Like pizza
Pronouns: he/him
Contact:

Re: SMW Choconilla island

Postby Gammed » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:17 pm

:?:
Image


Return to “Video Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests