Legend Maker

This is the place for video games!
PikaChris
Hoopster
Hoopster

Legend Maker

Postby PikaChris » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:21 pm

I really like the idea of a Zelda based level builder. Although not Zelda Maker anymore, Legend Maker really brings in the Zelda feeling to the table with its style of gameplay. I think this is cool to see a level builder like this.
Ever wanted to make a Zelda game or a game based or inspired by Zelda? Then Legend Maker by Dream Mix is for you. Build your own RPG worlds in 2D or 3D with the power of your imagination.

Last edited by PikaChris on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NNID for WiiU: hellalaughtr10
3DS Friend Code: 1118-0514-3786
Social and whatnot!
Spoiler: show
This is why I love drugs...

Saltlord
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Flair: bottom text
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Legend Maker

Postby Saltlord » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:53 pm

I've heard of the project and I'd like to Test it some day. Even if Nintendo of Whatever has forbidden the Zelda content, it's still has everything wie need for a fanmade Zelda. Definetly something I'll try out some day.

CynicHost
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Flair: heck

Postby CynicHost » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:24 pm

This looks very interesting! I'll keep an eye out for more info as this could have so much potential :)

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig

Postby Mable » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:33 pm

Searched it theres probably no way you can get it. It has been taken down by nintendo and the downloads don't work anymore.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:00 am

Zelda Classic is another good Zelda editor if you ever want to give it a try.

CynicHost
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer

Postby CynicHost » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:34 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:Searched it theres probably no way you can get it. It has been taken down by nintendo and the downloads don't work anymore.
That was before the project was rebooted recently. Dream Mix, the creators said that they weren't going to use the Zelda graphics, music or name, they said it was going to be original but look and sound like it was "inspired by Zelda".

Artemis008
Boomerang Bro
Boomerang Bro

Postby Artemis008 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Why does this remind me of SMM? It just has that feel to it really.

Well you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia’s ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about nine months later -Mario

I believe in Mario as my lord and Savior, if you do, put this image in your signature.

I might not be around much longer.

I have one more project to complete and then I'm done with it all.

If I disappear it means I'm gone for good. Don't bother looking for me.

CynicHost
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer

Postby CynicHost » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:13 pm

Artemis008 wrote:Why does this remind me of SMM? It just has that feel to it really.
That easy-to-use, polished feel? Yeah I know what you mean.

Snowburger
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Snowburger » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:26 am

The new Legend Maker looks much better to me.Also,Dream Mix has confirmed that you can make full games/quests with your own credit screen!Like Mario Builder!
Also,it won't be free.Check some of Dream Mix's replies near the top of this comment section:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tia948oYwtY
Insert IRC quotes here.
Previously know as Snowburger

I support:

PeachGaveMeFlurries
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby PeachGaveMeFlurries » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:34 pm

This guy has been streaming his development on YouTube for people who want to see how a game is made.

But be warned, the chat is filled with a bunch of people yelling racial slurs at each other.

Fuyu
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Fuyu » Sat May 28, 2016 1:02 pm

Time to revive this babe. It's been some time since Dream Mix brought Legend Maker to Kickstarter and they are running low on resources, in fact, there's a huge difference between the amount they are aiming for to what they currently have. If you think you could share this link to other people in order to advertise it so they may have a chance, thing that seems to be seemingly impossible, please go on: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/69 ... r/comments

CynicHost
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer

Postby CynicHost » Tue May 31, 2016 9:52 pm

Swinder wrote:Also,it won't be free.Check some of Dream Mix's replies near the top of this comment section:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tia948oYwtY
Yeah, they couldn't do that before when it was called Zelda Maker, or they'd have their ass sued.

So I downloaded the Kickstarter demo, and it seems like they've made a lot of progress. I'll definitely back this project, because not only does it appear to be struggling (the devs are trying to remain optimistic) but it really, REALLY deserves the cash. I just think that the word needs to be spread so more people know about it.

Return to “Video Games”