call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

This is the place for video games!
User avatar
AirSeus
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:40 pm
Flair: Ok no
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby AirSeus » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:08 pm

Nien wrote:
Superiorstar wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:
Excuse me, but literally every fanbase overrates their games.
There is a difference between overhyping and overating Sari.
what
Overhyping:
To promote or publicize to excess: Promoters grossly overhyped the movie.

Over rate:
To overestimate the merits of; rate too highly.

Get rekt.
Whattup folk, I've been here for quite a while, around 10-11 years to be exact (I know, blows my mind too). I went by 45324 different names in the past before finally settling on this one. Luigi, Bowser123, Zupermariobros, IzIcy, AirSeus/AirSoos.

Have a nice day.

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4101
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:29 pm

I've finally started playing Black Ops 3 online and I love it. Two days of gameplay and I already have a little over 1000 kills, with a 1.95 K/D and 1.50 W/L. Aiming for 1st prestige by Saturday.
Image

MistakesWereMade
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted
Posts: 1646
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby MistakesWereMade » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:36 pm

AirSeus wrote:
Nien wrote:
Superiorstar wrote: There is a difference between overhyping and overating Sari.
what
Overhyping:
To promote or publicize to excess: Promoters grossly overhyped the movie.

Over rate:
To overestimate the merits of; rate too highly.

Get rekt.
"Promoters grossly overhyped the movie" means that the movie wasn't as good as they make it out to be, which is the exact same thing as overrating.

And your comment also had nothing to do with what tinkerbell said.

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig
Posts: 5806
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Contact:

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Mable » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:45 am

So much for get rekt hahaha.

Also most people here should stop judging the game by it's fanbase and actually play the game.

Like, why do you guys care if kids even play it? It's not ur problem, and i beat half of you doesn't just play merio and shit so don't act like a brave child if you're not one.

Plus it's not a reason to dislike the game for this.

This community needs to get it's shit right
Zeldamaster12 wrote:I've finally started playing Black Ops 3 online and I love it. Two days of gameplay and I already have a little over 1000 kills, with a 1.95 K/D and 1.50 W/L. Aiming for 1st prestige by Saturday.
If i would have the money i would get BO3, but after i pre-ordered Dead Island 2 it might take a while.

Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4723
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Pronouns: she/her they/them

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Aero » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:12 am

For everyone that's commented so far, who has actually played Call of Duty?

EDIT: I'm talking about owned and played, not a 10min. session at a "friend's" house.

User avatar
Nightmayor
Monty Mole
Monty Mole
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:03 am

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Nightmayor » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:38 am

I've owned every single one since Finest Hour on the original Xbox
When I'm not playing SMBx I'll probably be on steam either playing some Terraria, TF2, L4D2 or Civ 4.
If you want to get a game in don't be afraid to just ask. I also play on my Wii U frequently and my NNID
is SirNightmayor if you want to contact me that way.

User avatar
SnifitGuy
Foo
Foo
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby SnifitGuy » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:54 pm

The moment I say my opinion on a CoD topic, a shitstorm will erupt between the fanboys and the haters. Why? Because I personally believe that it is true that all CoD games are pretty much the same. It's not the game creators' faults, though, but the buyers; customers are the ones buying the game over and over even though it offers little improvement over its predecessors (not to mention how BO3 is actually worse than BO2 due to poor optimization, hackers, and a bad single-player campaign), and these sales tell the game-creators that they should pump out more CoD games just because everyone is idiotic enough to think there is a vast difference between the last CoD game and the current CoD game, so I personally blame the fanbase. Yes, any fanbase is bad, but I've personally seen more fanboys of CoD than other games (FNaF fanboys I've heard of, but I've rarely seen them).

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4101
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:44 pm

SnifitGuy wrote:The moment I say my opinion on a CoD topic, a shitstorm will erupt between the fanboys and the haters. Why? Because I personally believe that it is true that all CoD games are pretty much the same. It's not the game creators' faults, though, but the buyers; customers are the ones buying the game over and over even though it offers little improvement over its predecessors (not to mention how BO3 is actually worse than BO2 due to poor optimization, hackers, and a bad single-player campaign), and these sales tell the game-creators that they should pump out more CoD games just because everyone is idiotic enough to think there is a vast difference between the last CoD game and the current CoD game, so I personally blame the fanbase. Yes, any fanbase is bad, but I've personally seen more fanboys of CoD than other games (FNaF fanboys I've heard of, but I've rarely seen them).
This is the exact type of stereotypical posts I was expecting to come out of this thread.
Image

User avatar
SnifitGuy
Foo
Foo
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby SnifitGuy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:53 am

Zeldamaster12 wrote:
SnifitGuy wrote:The moment I say my opinion on a CoD topic, a shitstorm will erupt between the fanboys and the haters. Why? Because I personally believe that it is true that all CoD games are pretty much the same. It's not the game creators' faults, though, but the buyers; customers are the ones buying the game over and over even though it offers little improvement over its predecessors (not to mention how BO3 is actually worse than BO2 due to poor optimization, hackers, and a bad single-player campaign), and these sales tell the game-creators that they should pump out more CoD games just because everyone is idiotic enough to think there is a vast difference between the last CoD game and the current CoD game, so I personally blame the fanbase. Yes, any fanbase is bad, but I've personally seen more fanboys of CoD than other games (FNaF fanboys I've heard of, but I've rarely seen them).
This are the exact type stereotypical posts I was expecting to come out of this thread.
If you want to prove me wrong, go ahead. I don't see an argument on your end. Also, are you saying that it's not the customers' fault that CoD games are generally similar?

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig
Posts: 5806
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Contact:

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Mable » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:18 am

SnifitGuy wrote:(FNaF fanboys I've heard of, but I've rarely seen them).
Pls go around the internet and Youtube and we talk about this later again.
SnifitGuy wrote:The moment I say my opinion on a CoD topic, a shitstorm will erupt between the fanboys and the haters.
IDK you have to be a fanboy or hater for this.

Also if you think it's the customers fault, then it would be the customers fault that sonic games are the same, mario games are the same, battlefield, wolfenstein, street fighter, mortal kombat and every other goddamn game that exists.

User avatar
SnifitGuy
Foo
Foo
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby SnifitGuy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:54 am

Tinkerbell wrote:
SnifitGuy wrote:(FNaF fanboys I've heard of, but I've rarely seen them).
Pls go around the internet and Youtube and we talk about this later again.
I'm just saying in my personal experience I've encountered very few. Yes, I've seen them on the internet, but my actual experiences with them is far and few between...
Tinkerbell wrote:
SnifitGuy wrote:The moment I say my opinion on a CoD topic, a shitstorm will erupt between the fanboys and the haters.
IDK you have to be a fanboy or hater for this.
True, true...
Tinkerbell wrote:Also if you think it's the customers fault, then it would be the customers fault that sonic games are the same, mario games are the same, battlefield, wolfenstein, street fighter, mortal kombat and every other goddamn game that exists.
I've seen more variety in Mario, Sonic, and "every other goddamn game that exists" than I have in Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Battlefield, or Call of Duty. What I'm saying is that there is a point when using a game formula that works turns into milking a franchise, as the CoD creators have done due to people sucking up the games like free lemonade. I've played multiple CoD games. I see the franchise as milked to death more than any other. Yes, there are enough subtle differences between each game to justify getting the newest game instead of the one released...let's say 4 years ago(?), but my point is that people need to stop buying every new yearly release and act like it's so different from the last. The previous game is similar to the current game, just like the game before that, etc., so in the end, CoD is more or less just a bunch of rereleases with better graphics and some minor gameplay additions/improvements/fixes/whatever, but it's not enough to pay 60$ every year just to get slightly better gameplay, a few more weapons, etc...

MistakesWereMade
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted
Posts: 1646
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby MistakesWereMade » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:40 am

There is nothing wrong with games in the series being the same. Megaman is literally a worse case than call of duty, and it's still a really good series.

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig
Posts: 5806
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Contact:

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Mable » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:52 am

Nien wrote:There is nothing wrong with games in the series being the same. Megaman is literally a worse case than call of duty, and it's still a really good series.
This. Exactly this is what builds up the games. Street Fighter and Mortal wouldn't be the games we know if they suddenly change from fighting to puzzle.

User avatar
SnifitGuy
Foo
Foo
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby SnifitGuy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:07 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:
Nien wrote:There is nothing wrong with games in the series being the same. Megaman is literally a worse case than call of duty, and it's still a really good series.
This. Exactly this is what builds up the games. Street Fighter and Mortal wouldn't be the games we know if they suddenly change from fighting to puzzle.
There is a difference between using the same formula and branding a carbon-copy of a game a "sequel"

MistakesWereMade
Torpedo Ted
Torpedo Ted
Posts: 1646
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby MistakesWereMade » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:11 pm

SnifitGuy wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:
Nien wrote:There is nothing wrong with games in the series being the same. Megaman is literally a worse case than call of duty, and it's still a really good series.
This. Exactly this is what builds up the games. Street Fighter and Mortal wouldn't be the games we know if they suddenly change from fighting to puzzle.
There is a difference between using the same formula and branding a carbon-copy of a game a "sequel"
Yeah, there was never such a thing as:

Street fighter II
Street fighter II Turbo
Hyper Street FIghter II
Street Fighter II The World Champions
Street Fighter II The New Challengers

User avatar
SnifitGuy
Foo
Foo
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby SnifitGuy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:15 pm

Nien wrote: Yeah, there was never such a thing as:

Street fighter II
Street fighter II Turbo
Hyper Street FIghter II
Street Fighter II The World Champions
Street Fighter II The New Challengers
I don't exactly understand your point. I looked up gameplay of all the games, and they all seem pretty similar to me...

Mable
Ludwig
Ludwig
Posts: 5806
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Contact:

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Mable » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:27 pm

Do you even understand the purpose of Street Fighter SnifitGuy??? It's a beat'em up game geeze, if they would change the formula it wouldn't be the street fighter we know now, and a lot of it's customers wouldn't buy it anymore.

User avatar
SnifitGuy
Foo
Foo
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby SnifitGuy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:48 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:Do you even understand the purpose of Street Fighter SnifitGuy??? It's a beat'em up game geeze, if they would change the formula it wouldn't be the street fighter we know now, and a lot of it's customers wouldn't buy it anymore.
I fail to see how I communicated that I didn't know what street fighter was...I was just asking about Nien's point...

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4101
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:54 pm

Man I must have been tired when I posted that because my grammar was horrible.

The games are similar because it's a shooter series. However, they most definitely all play different. They've also tried stepping out of the box by putting a more futuristic feel to it, including Exo and Thrust movement. They're changing the general scope of the game since everyone kept whining that all the games are similar. What more do you want them to change about the game?

If you think that CoD is repetitive, look at any other game series, like Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, and Megaman. Generally, most games play the same because they're all part of a series. However, with each game, they try to add more spice to it, along with changing the gameplay a bit. That is exactly what CoD does. However, you're the general Nintendo fan that bashes on CoD because the 12 year old tryhards and ragers have made the community look bad, so therefore you're going to judge the game based on what other people who have bashed it have said.

Also, I'd like you to answer AeroMatter's question. How long and how much have you played CoD? As he said, playing a few games at a friend's house doesn't count.
Image

User avatar
AirSeus
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:40 pm
Flair: Ok no
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby AirSeus » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:41 pm

Zeldamaster12 wrote:Man I must have been tired when I posted that because my grammar was horrible.

The games are similar because it's a shooter series. However, they most definitely all play different. They've also tried stepping out of the box by putting a more futuristic feel to it, including Exo and Thrust movement. They're changing the general scope of the game since everyone kept whining that all the games are similar. What more do you want them to change about the game?

If you think that CoD is repetitive, look at any other game series, like Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, and Megaman. Generally, most games play the same because they're all part of a series. However, with each game, they try to add more spice to it, along with changing the gameplay a bit. That is exactly what CoD does. However, you're the general Nintendo fan that bashes on CoD because the 12 year old tryhards and ragers have made the community look bad, so therefore you're going to judge the game based on what other people who have bashed it have said.

Also, I'd like you to answer AeroMatter's question. How long and how much have you played CoD? As he said, playing a few games at a friend's house doesn't count.
Read this 5 times over and then comment about CoD SnifitGuy
Whattup folk, I've been here for quite a while, around 10-11 years to be exact (I know, blows my mind too). I went by 45324 different names in the past before finally settling on this one. Luigi, Bowser123, Zupermariobros, IzIcy, AirSeus/AirSoos.

Have a nice day.


Return to “Video Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests