call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

This is the place for video games!
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Rare
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:18 am
Current Project: Secret Indie Game Project
Contact:

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Rare » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:01 pm

I do play COD I have BO2,BO3, and Advanced Warfare.I don't care what people say about it I think its cool,but i do agree with the "Every Game is the Same with different textures" part. I have these games because my friends recommended me to get them. My first one was BO2. then Advanced Warfare, and Finally, BO3 (The Best COD Ever).

Here's what I hear about the Best and the Worst COD games:

Best (Just a list idk which one takes the cake):
-Black Ops 3
-Black Ops 2
-Modern Warfare 3

Worst (Just a list idk which one takes the biggest L):
-Ghost
-Advanced Warfare
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in YOUR signature.
My Youtube Channel


Crash Bandicoot Bonus Platform Pack V2.0 (Lego Update): http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =31&t=5134

I support the following Projects that I think have and look like swag.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Guess who's back...

User avatar
SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1469
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby SnifitGuy » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:08 pm

AirSeus wrote: Read this 5 times over and then comment about CoD SnifitGuy
Don't get involved in arguments that you were never involved in, for starters. Second off, I'm allowed to view the games as I please, so don't go around telling me my opinion is "wrong". Everyone sees things differently, and I'd rather we keep it at that. If you wish to argue, continue with it over PM...

EDIT (because I didn't read posts after my last one (don't judge)):
Zeldamaster12 wrote:However, you're the general Nintendo fan that bashes on CoD because the 12 year old tryhards and ragers have made the community look bad, so therefore you're going to judge the game based on what other people who have bashed it have said.
Throwing an insult at me isn't exactly going to help your argument; I stated my opinion, I've never attacked anyone directly for it, and now you have the audacity to call me a "Nintendo fan that bashes on CoD" because...I dislike the game??? You're not making any sense here. Also, I'm not basing off of what anyone's said; everyone complains about the immature children who play the game, yet I never said anything about them. All I said was my own personal experience, so that's not fair of you to say.
Zeldamaster12 wrote: Also, I'd like you to answer AeroMatter's question. How long and how much have you played CoD? As he said, playing a few games at a friend's house doesn't count.
I answered before that edit, and while I can't say I own a copy, I can say that I've played more than just a days worth, and that to me is enough time to form a basic opinion.

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4098
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:57 pm

SnifitGuy wrote: Don't get involved in arguments that you were never involved in, for starters. Second off, I'm allowed to view the games as I please, so don't go around telling me my opinion is "wrong". Everyone sees things differently, and I'd rather we keep it at that. If you wish to argue, continue with it over PM...
This is a public thread, everyone has a right to put in their two cents.
SnifitGuy wrote: Throwing an insult at me isn't exactly going to help your argument; I stated my opinion, I've never attacked anyone directly for it, and now you have the audacity to call me a "Nintendo fan that bashes on CoD" because...I dislike the game??? You're not making any sense here.
In what world was that an insult? You literally recycled everything that a stereotyper of CoD would say. I understand that you don't like CoD, believe me, I get it. But saying that each game is the same thing over and over makes me think you haven't touched a CoD game in a long time because they have changed quite a bit since your regular old boots on the ground shooter. Also, basically implying that the fanbase is stupid for buying these "recycled" games is incredibly naive. Obviously if people like myself continue to buy each CoD game, that means we enjoy the franchise. There is nothing wrong with that.
SnifitGuy wrote: Also, I'm not basing off of what anyone's said; everyone complains about the immature children who play the game, yet I never said anything about them. All I said was my own personal experience, so that's not fair of you to say.
Your personal experience must be with the people I referred to earlier that make the community look bad. I'll admit, there's a lot of annoying children in the CoD community. They don't overrun the community however. This is where stereotypes come in. People who don't play CoD decide not to like it because a few bad eggs make them think that it's all that the community consists of.

Oh and if I may add, you saying that BO3 has hackers pretty much backs up the fact that you haven't played a CoD game in a while. When a CoD is in its prime, the developers look at reports like a hawk. Older CoDs have hackers because the developers have stopped caring about the older CoDs since they're more focused on their newest CoD.
Image

User avatar
Nien
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1652
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Nien » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:02 pm

SnifitGuy wrote: Don't get involved in arguments that you were never involved in, for starters. Second off, I'm allowed to view the games as I please, so don't go around telling me my opinion is "wrong". Everyone sees things differently, and I'd rather we keep it at that. If you wish to argue, continue with it over PM...
how dare someone ARGUE in a public thread against someone??

what kind of disgusting world do we live in?
Throwing an insult at me isn't exactly going to help your argument; I stated my opinion, I've never attacked anyone directly for it, and now you have the audacity to call me a "Nintendo fan that bashes on CoD" because...I dislike the game??? You're not making any sense here. Also, I'm not basing off of what anyone's said; everyone complains about the immature children who play the game, yet I never said anything about them. All I said was my own personal experience, so that's not fair of you to say.
You ARE a Nintendo fan bashing cod, are you not?

That statement is not false.
I answered before that edit, and while I can't say I own a copy, I can say that I've played more than just a days worth, and that to me is enough time to form a basic opinion.

You actually need hundreds of hours in a multiplayer game to actually form a solid opinion, even if it's something like fucking tf2. That's arround the time it takes to have some decent game knowledge.

User avatar
Magician
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 572
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Magician » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:49 am

Zeldamaster12 wrote:Oh and if I may add, you saying that BO3 has hackers pretty much backs up the fact that you haven't played a CoD game in a while. When a CoD is in its prime, the developers look at reports like a hawk. Older CoDs have hackers because the developers have stopped caring about the older CoDs since they're more focused on their newest CoD.
That can still be a problem with games where the biggest draw to it is online multiplayer. There's pressure to release a new definitive version, making your older games obsolete and of less worth. As someone who likes collecting games and playing older ones it's a bit less appealing to have a collection of sequels where only the latest one is playable.
Do you ever want to go back and play the older CoD games? Even if just to play some of the campaigns? (That's not rhetorical by the way; I'm seriously asking)

User avatar
AirSeus
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1092
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:40 pm
Flair: Ok no
Current Project: You really think I'll finish one?
Chat Username: AirSoos

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby AirSeus » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:00 pm

SnifitGuy wrote:
AirSeus wrote: Read this 5 times over and then comment about CoD SnifitGuy
Don't get involved in arguments that you were never involved in, for starters. Second off, I'm allowed to view the games as I please, so don't go around telling me my opinion is "wrong". Everyone sees things differently, and I'd rather we keep it at that. If you wish to argue, continue with it over PM...
Not like everyone butted in the first place, duh.Um excuse me, are you denying me the right to speak freely? I will not continue over a PM, I will say here to argue with you, this is the right thread to do it in, I am not less important than anyone else here that stuck their 2 cent into the argument, why the fuck am I told to keep out of an argument about one of my all time favourite series and you stating things about it which are wrong so your opinion is wrong.
"If you don't get the egg, it will fuck you" - Sanct 2017

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Why are you here? I aint good at poetry?

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young"

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4098
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:02 pm

I still play the older ones, yes. Speaking of campaigns, I really need to complete the campaigns on Ghosts, AW, and BO3 though.
Image

User avatar
SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1469
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby SnifitGuy » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:27 pm

AirSeus wrote:
SnifitGuy wrote:
AirSeus wrote: Read this 5 times over and then comment about CoD SnifitGuy
Don't get involved in arguments that you were never involved in, for starters. Second off, I'm allowed to view the games as I please, so don't go around telling me my opinion is "wrong". Everyone sees things differently, and I'd rather we keep it at that. If you wish to argue, continue with it over PM...
Not like everyone butted in the first place, duh.Um excuse me, are you denying me the right to speak freely? I will not continue over a PM, I will say here to argue with you, this is the right thread to do it in, I am not less important than anyone else here that stuck their 2 cent into the argument, why the fuck am I told to keep out of an argument about one of my all time favourite series and you stating things about it which are wrong so your opinion is wrong.
Replying with "read that and then argue SnifitGuy" is not helpful in the slightest. Second off, you never gave your two cents; you essentially said that I shouldn't argue and nothing more. Lastly, you contradicted yourself; you told me that I said your opinion is wrong, which I never did, and then you called my opinion wrong, which is impossible...

User avatar
AirSeus
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1092
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:40 pm
Flair: Ok no
Current Project: You really think I'll finish one?
Chat Username: AirSoos

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby AirSeus » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:48 am

SnifitGuy wrote:
AirSeus wrote:
SnifitGuy wrote: Don't get involved in arguments that you were never involved in, for starters. Second off, I'm allowed to view the games as I please, so don't go around telling me my opinion is "wrong". Everyone sees things differently, and I'd rather we keep it at that. If you wish to argue, continue with it over PM...
Not like everyone butted in the first place, duh.Um excuse me, are you denying me the right to speak freely? I will not continue over a PM, I will say here to argue with you, this is the right thread to do it in, I am not less important than anyone else here that stuck their 2 cent into the argument, why the fuck am I told to keep out of an argument about one of my all time favourite series and you stating things about it which are wrong so your opinion is wrong.
Replying with "read that and then argue SnifitGuy" is not helpful in the slightest. Second off, you never gave your two cents; you essentially said that I shouldn't argue and nothing more. Lastly, you contradicted yourself; you told me that I said your opinion is wrong, which I never did, and then you called my opinion wrong, which is impossible...
Seriously, I didn't say that you said that my opinion is wrong, where the fuck did you get that from?
I didn't say that you shouldn't argue.
None of what you said backs what I said, where did you get all of this shit from? You do not know how much I just want to call you out for accusation.

NONE OF WHAT YOU SAID EVEN SLIGHTLY TOUCHED WHAT I SAID IN THEM TWO QUOTES, READ THEM PROPERLY
Lastly, that quote that I told you to read five time over was helpful because it states the reasons why most of you opinion is wrong and you cannot say that your opinion isn't wrong and that it is "impossible" for it to be wrong because everyone's opinion could be wrong, EVEN YOURS, you are not a higher being.
"If you don't get the egg, it will fuck you" - Sanct 2017

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Why are you here? I aint good at poetry?

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young"

User avatar
SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1469
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby SnifitGuy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:59 pm

AirSeus wrote: Seriously, I didn't say that you said that my opinion is wrong, where the fuck did you get that from?
I didn't say that you shouldn't argue.
None of what you said backs what I said, where did you get all of this shit from? You do not know how much I just want to call you out for accusation.

NONE OF WHAT YOU SAID EVEN SLIGHTLY TOUCHED WHAT I SAID IN THEM TWO QUOTES, READ THEM PROPERLY
Lastly, that quote that I told you to read five time over was helpful because it states the reasons why most of you opinion is wrong and you cannot say that your opinion isn't wrong and that it is "impossible" for it to be wrong because everyone's opinion could be wrong, EVEN YOURS, you are not a higher being.
First off, take a chill pill mate. Second off, I don't mean to say that my opinion is right and yours is wrong. I mean to say that it's an "opinion", and opinions can never be wrong, because they are based upon the perspective of one. My opinion is no more valid than yours. Third, I stated that you said my opinion is wrong
stating things about it which are wrong so your opinion is wrong
Fourth, you said (in a sarcastic response) that I should
Read this 5 times over and then comment about CoD
implying that I should not argue nor defend my point.
Fifth, if you want to accuse me of something, you can by all means. I would just recommend keeping it civil, and btw, I know that feeling of wanting to call out somebody who I feel has no right to talk about something I like, so I am sorry if I wronged you somehow.

User avatar
TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby TLtimelord » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:16 pm

I'm going off very little context right now. Snifit, how much cod have you played exactly?


I'll put my two cents in. Yeah, for the most part, the games are relatively the same. They are in no way bad and the reason why they're so popular is because they're player friendly games that does happen to be one of society's first choices for professional gaming. They aren't for everyone and they are far from being perfect. If you're a typic teen like myself, it's a somewhat cool looking shooting game that has plenty of attention grabbing details and will overall depend on the player's attitude on how much fun they wanna have.
Sorry if I made no sense. All I wanna say is it's not for everyone, it's a decent franchise albeit most of the games are at the bottom line very similar, and the fanbase sucks, and it is admittedly a little overrated.

Honestly, don't shoot it down just because it's mainstream either.
In an age of darkness light appears
And it wards away the ancient fears
March to the anthem of the heart
To a brand new day, a brand new start

Bryan
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 224
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Bryan » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:54 pm

The futuristic theme they're going for is pretty cool, but I really want to see how they can replicate WWII into a modern game, now that'd be really cool.

User avatar
Nien
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1652
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:13 pm
Contact:

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Nien » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:34 am

SnifitGuy wrote:First off, take a chill pill mate. Second off, I don't mean to say that my opinion is right and yours is wrong. I mean to say that it's an "opinion", and opinions can never be wrong, because they are based upon the perspective of one. My opinion is no more valid than yours. Third, I stated that you said my opinion is wrong
Except an opinion relies on the subjective view of things. Saying that you don't like the game is fine, as that's subjective. However, "all CoD games are pretty much the same" is an objective statement, which means it can be wrong if all the facts don't back it up.

And no, don't try to pull the "But i said that was my point of view", because that's not a very valid excuse. In the same manner i could say "I personally think all black people are slaves", which could be a personal point of view, but it's objectively wrong.
stating things about it which are wrong so your opinion is wrong
Fourth, you said (in a sarcastic response) that I should
Read this 5 times over and then comment about CoD
implying that I should not argue nor defend my point.
It implies that you should read over some other facts/points of view to form a stronger argument, but reading is too hard, so you may as well not argue nor defend your point.

Fifth, if you want to accuse me of something, you can by all means. I would just recommend keeping it civil.
You literally told someone to back off from a public argument because they don't belong in it, i wouldn't particularly consider that as civil.
and btw, I know that feeling of wanting to call out somebody who I feel has no right to talk about something I like, so I am sorry if I wronged you somehow
Ah yes, the amazing "i'm sorry for wtv i did" apology. How nice!

User avatar
ragont
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby ragont » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:58 am

all cod games are pretty much the same anyways who cares LMFAO

Bryan
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 224
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Bryan » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:02 am

ragont wrote:all cod games are pretty much the same anyways who cares LMFAO
Apparently you guys do since you are arguing about it so much.

User avatar
Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Posts: 4098
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:49 pm

ragont wrote:all cod games are pretty much the same anyways who cares LMFAO
nice bait XD
Image

User avatar
ragont
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby ragont » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:47 pm

Bryan wrote:
ragont wrote:all cod games are pretty much the same anyways who cares LMFAO
Apparently you guys do since you are arguing about it so much.
Fucking Bryan.

User avatar
Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:54 am

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Bomber57 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:55 pm

not a huge fan of annual release games like cod and ass creed. they just tend to be pretty shite.
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

~<3 TNT

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

User avatar
Aero
Palom
Palom
Posts: 4479
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby Aero » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:56 pm

Bryan wrote:Apparently you guys do since you are arguing about it so much.
This whole thread is a farce, nobody cares you dolphin.
As long as one man goes hungry nobody should eat until everyone is full.

User avatar
SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1469
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: call of duty black-ops advanced ghosts warfare zombies 79 confirmed (Nintendo 64 release) (only 60$) (rated E)

Postby SnifitGuy » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:43 pm

I'm too tired to quote a bunch of shit and reorganize and blah blah blah, so I'll summarize it:
@AirSeus: I only said for you to back off because you just told me to back off without stating your own personal argument. That's what I was getting at.

@Nien: I will pull that card, because it is my opinion. People view the world in different ways, and I was stating my view. Of course I know they aren't all the exact same, but unless I delve into each and every one deeply, I personally cannot spot a difference with my untrained eye. You and others obviously see more on the surface and see the depths better than I do, and that's fine. Second off, me viewing the games as "very similar or the same" is different from "viewing all black people as slaves" because whether or not one is a slave is based on a definition, while feeling that something is similar or the same is based upon emotion. Third, don't treat my apology like a joke; I said it, and I meant it, so being sarcastic when I'm just trying to own up to something is just plain unnecessary.

@TNTimelord: Maybe I am a little harsh on the game, but I personally have seen more CoD fanboys (literally) outside of this forum as opposed to FNaF fanboys. I do not know which one is more plentiful, but I'm recounting from my personal experience and nothing I've seen on the internet. Now, I will say that I've never bothered responding to the "bad sport" player on CoD, but I have heard them in-game.

In the end, I did not mean to offend anybody. I just saw so much about how good the games were and I decided to try to show the point of view of an individual who personally does not care for the annual-release-cycle of CoD games, and maybe try to see if anybody saw the game in a similar light to me. That was my argument. I just wanted to see if people were overlooking some flaws of the game series or individual games or if they honestly haven't encountered problems within the game. I now see that the latter appears to be true...

I remember a similar argument occurring on the FNaF thread (idk, just cuz)


Return to “Video Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests