There needs to be a Kirby RPG like now.

This is the place for video games!
hyper
Swooper
Swooper

There needs to be a Kirby RPG like now.

Postby hyper » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:45 pm

He already has allot of things to put in a RPG just for Kirby. Hes got 2 basic moves. Suck N' Cuck and Abilities.

Suck N' Cuck for inhaling and getting abilities from to get more additional moves, OR he could spit the enemy right out onto the other enemies on the ground (or air, i don't care). He cannot suck up enemies that are heavy or strong af like Mini Bosses like Meta Knight and Bonkers, but could suck them up when stunned (like mini bosses panicking on the floor). He could also inhale a smaller enemy or some star(s) and shoot it right back at the enemies.

Abilities for (you should know this) additional moves like fire. He can create a partner by loosing the ability to create a new partner based on the copy ability.

Now Kirby could also have more options like Items (for HP and SP and additional tools like Spiting out multiple stars, hell lets add super nova too), Creating a new Helper with your ability (but you also have to sacrifice the ability OR merge the entire option with the Copy Ability move), Switching Partners (well, if we go overboard then we could use this, maybe we could have multiple Helpers or replace actual partners like Meta Knight and King Dedede)

For actual Partners, we have waddle dee (this I don't know), bandanna dee, King Dedede, Meta Knight, lala and lolo (they could be bosses and then be part of Kirbys party), anime characters like Tiff and Tuff (Actually, maybe better off not to, but maybe someone who can tattle other enemies), or a new character? Your ideas here, now.

oh speaking of Dedede

King Dedede could mainly hammer attacks, throws kirby into the other enemies like waddle dees (maybe perform partner attacks?), Calls in a Dedede Dance, throws gordos, and his jet hammer, which would perform like Mario's hammer in mostly Mario and Luigi and Paper mario (and this goes for kirbys hammer ability too)

Meta Knight has the basic sword attacks, but could also use his tornado, shuttle loop (to throw non-heavy enemies in the air and strike again), and possibly even that annoying attack he does that goes across the screen that strikes on ALL enemies.

Waddle dee is just a spear and waddle dee enemy combined but stronger.

We can also have a addition to a new character or bring back old ones like uh, creatures from Kirby's Adventure and Kirby 64.

The map has plenty to use at this point like halberd because of its mass size.

(guys, psst, Galacta Knight as a boss anyone?!)

oh, and we need to have some sort of new villian too who portrays as yet another evil dude pretending to be good.

yeah, what do you guys think?
Stupid snail.

Kitti and Minni
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Flair: Sanity is overrated.

Re: There needs to be a Kirby RPG like now.

Postby Kitti and Minni » Thu May 12, 2016 8:29 pm

I believe that a MARIO website isn't the place to ask for kirby... but hey, Im just a cat. I think there is some form of fan RPG games made for the kirby series floating around somewhere, dont ask where tho... I can't tell ya myself.
Projects I'm involved in:
Spoiler: show
Currently the Head of (and only member involved with) development of
(Don't get your hopes up)
Thing's I'm supporting/excited for:
Spoiler: show

Return to “Video Games”