The WORST game you have ever played, period.

This is the place for video games!
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: As of now: SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis GFXs in SMBX
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario

Re: The WORST game you have ever played, period.

Postby FireyPaperMario » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:38 am

Uzendayo wrote:
NintendoOtaku93 wrote:Gex: Enter the Gecko (The Game Boy version of that is so horrible, it makes the PSX & N64 versions look like crap!)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that

I had this for a while. Worst game I ever played without looking for it. Crappy controls, super hard levels, little health pick ups, random enemy placement, crappy music and overall an unenjoyable mess. I sent my copy to the Game Grumps.
I agree!

Doesntpostverymuch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: Factory produced
Chat Username: Doesntpostverymuch

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:52 am

This is a tough one, probably pokemon diamond, i spent like 40 hours just looking for DEFOG
i'm not very good at level design, please be specfic and tolerant of my ingorance.
Spinda wrote:by honestly I mean honestly
Try to guess what this next one means out of context
Supershroom wrote:Yeah, let's not please push on it this hard and then we'll get it hopefully.
Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
TLtimelord wrote:"Cunt" was a bit aggressive, my bad
thehelmetguy1 wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:People may as well stop submitting since this game's going to win either way.
I made the next one by accident
PixelPest wrote:Have you actually looked at how long
Witchking666 wrote:Ooh werewolves!
Approved!
I am highly autistic and get into misunderstandings easily. I also have ADHD.

What are you doing still looking at my post? scroll down to the next one!

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:58 am

Doesntpostverymuch wrote:This is a tough one, probably pokemon diamond, i spent like 40 hours just looking for DEFOG
Pokémon Diamond is a fantastic game. Just because you're incompetent at finding an item doesn't make it a bad game

Doesntpostverymuch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:06 am

That's just while i was looking for defog, it took be 100 hours to figure out what i was supposed to do and where i was supposed to go half the time.
i'm not very good at level design, please be specfic and tolerant of my ingorance.
Supershroom wrote:Yeah, let's not please push on it this hard and then we'll get it hopefully.
thehelmetguy1 wrote:
MosaicMario wrote:People may as well stop submitting since this game's going to win either way.
Approved!

onpon4
Swooper
Swooper

Postby onpon4 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:41 am

Eh, I guess that one Powerpuff Girls Shockwave game where all you do is click on meat, bugs, and comets which can't even kill you, then click on Fuzzy, Roach Coach, and Him a few times? I don't know, there are tons of crappy games like that where no effort was put into them; it's hard to pick one out as the worst.

Ignoritus
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Ignoritus » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:16 am

PixelPest wrote:
Doesntpostverymuch wrote:This is a tough one, probably pokemon diamond, i spent like 40 hours just looking for DEFOG
Pokémon Diamond is a fantastic game. Just because you're incompetent at finding an item doesn't make it a bad game
alright dp are legitimately the worst pokemon games hands down

constant blatant railroading, poor distribution of pokemon, balance issues so bad platinum had to make huge level changes at certain parts of the game, nonsensical mechanics (forget just how stupid GETTING defog was, fog in gen 4 in general is one of the most poorly thought out mechanics I've seen in any game period), enemy pokemon constantly having movesets that seemed designed primarily to be as frustrating as possible, terrible flow of gameplay, a downright nonsensical story.

like, I played them when I was younger and recently remembered how much I hated them and thought "huh I should play them again and give them another chance". my opinion of them literally went DOWN, to the point that I originally intended to try and catch as many pokemon as I could and pass them all the way up to ORAS for pokedex completion, but after I beat the game I couldn't stomach any more.
"Like i cna barley even read half.of what is going on"

Doesntpostverymuch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:41 am

Ignoritus wrote:
PixelPest wrote:
alright dp are legitimately the worst pokemon games hands down

constant blatant railroading, poor distribution of pokemon, balance issues so bad platinum had to make huge level changes at certain parts of the game, nonsensical mechanics (forget just how stupid GETTING defog was, fog in gen 4 in general is one of the most poorly thought out mechanics I've seen in any game period), enemy pokemon constantly having movesets that seemed designed primarily to be as frustrating as possible, terrible flow of gameplay, a downright nonsensical story.

like, I played them when I was younger and recently remembered how much I hated them and thought "huh I should play them again and give them another chance". my opinion of them literally went DOWN, to the point that I originally intended to try and catch as many pokemon as I could and pass them all the way up to ORAS for pokedex completion, but after I beat the game I couldn't stomach any more.
I found MY copy of the game abandoned in my school's gym, so i was like: Hey a pokemon game! these are always fun!

I was wrong,The game doesn't even give you the running shoes unless you talk to your mom before leaving, which is super annoying and i only tired because: Maybe my mom has the running shoes.
thehelmetguy1 wrote:
Approved!

PixelPest
Link
Link
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest

Postby PixelPest » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:03 am

Doesntpostverymuch wrote:
Why wouldn't you talk to your Mom? I always talk to as many people as I can find since that's the way you get items. And if it's super annoying to spend less than 30 seconds to get running shoes...wow

Doesntpostverymuch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:07 am

PixelPest wrote: Why wouldn't you talk to your Mom? I always talk to as many people as I can find since that's the way you get items. And if it's super annoying to spend less than 30 seconds to get running shoes...wow
see that's the problem, because you have to talk to EVERYONE to get the stupid exp share, and you still don't find it. it's really annoying. especially when you need it to level up your pokemon and beat your best friend and get into the pokemon league.
thehelmetguy1 wrote:
Approved!

Radiance
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Current Project: viewtopic.php?t=16308

Postby Radiance » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:41 am

PixelPest wrote: Why wouldn't you talk to your Mom? I always talk to as many people as I can find since that's the way you get items. And if it's super annoying to spend less than 30 seconds to get running shoes...wow
see that's the problem, because you have to talk to EVERYONE to get the stupid exp share, and you still don't find it. it's really annoying. especially when you need it to level up your pokemon and beat your best friend and get into the pokemon league.
Well, that's the reason why the internet is there. You could just search in the internet for the next move (unless you hate spoilers). And I do not have the Exp. share yet. :lol:

Doesntpostverymuch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby Doesntpostverymuch » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:56 am

Afraid of the Heights wrote:
Well, that's the reason why the internet is there. You could just search in the internet for the next move (unless you hate spoilers). And I do not have the Exp. share yet. :lol:
i tired using the internet. it didn't help.
thehelmetguy1 wrote:
Approved!

Radiance
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Current Project: viewtopic.php?t=16308

Postby Radiance » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:47 am

Unless you have a reliable source in the internet for gathering data, it won't be a problem. Because sometimes asking people for facts is tedious.

ProngoKingdom
Hoopster
Hoopster
Current Project: Random levels

Postby ProngoKingdom » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:27 pm

I said Dead Bits on the other topic for bad games, but another shitty game I've known is MySims. Music is repetitive, gameplay is boring, characters are flat and have no charm, it's pretty much Animal Crossing: City Folk with more humans. That said, I still think Dead Bits is worse.
Avatar by the talented That-Mario-Kid

Since everyone have unrelated Pokemon in their signature, I'll put some in mine too.
ImageImageImage

AirSeus
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Ok no
Current Project: You really think I'll finish one?
Chat Username: AirSoos

Postby AirSeus » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:03 pm

Undertale.
Don't ask me why, we all have opinions so shut up fanboys.
"If you don't get the egg, it will fuck you" - Sanct 2017

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Why are you here? I aint good at poetry?

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young"

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear

Postby Witchking666 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:09 pm

Real life.
The graphics are awesome but the gameplay sucks man. You need to go to some stupid level called school every day. The villains are also really bad. There is this one villain called Donald Trump and he is just retarded. His boss fight is so annoying since he just spawns walls around the player while trowing dollars at you.
there are also people who tell you what to do and you cannot express your creativity since the game forces you to do shit.
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Spoiler: show
Image.

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:21 pm

witchking666 wrote:Real life.
The graphics are awesome but the gameplay sucks man. You need to go to some stupid level called school every day. The villains are also really bad. There is this one villain called Donald Trump and he is just retarded. His boss fight is so annoying since he just spawns walls around the player while trowing dollars at you.
there are also people who tell you what to do and you cannot express your creativity since the game forces you to do shit.
Man, I've played that game too! I totally understand how fucking terrible that game is! There's these stupid NPCS called Parents that tell you what to do and they will not go away until you get to a certain Level of Age, which I've read takes a hella lot of time, especially when I'm only at Level 12! It fuckin' sucks man!

But yeah the graphics are awesome, but the game world has too much water!

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Nien
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Nien » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:44 am

Snessy the duck wrote:
Man, I've played that game too! I totally understand how fucking terrible that game is! There's these stupid NPCS called Parents that tell you what to do and they will not go away until you get to a certain Level of Age, which I've read takes a hella lot of time, especially when I'm only at Level 12! It fuckin' sucks man!

You DO realize that your parents are the guys who pay for all your "needs" while you're busy talking about cringeworthy subjects to your friends or sitting your ass inside a room playing mario fangames so that you can enjoy your expendable existance in the universe by letting you enjoy a comfortable home so you don't wind up in the streets in order to eventually get yourself killed in a retarded manner because your pre-teen ass can't handle the world's immense ammount of lethal dangers due to the lack of preparation from your part, right?

Artemis008
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Artemis008 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:07 am

Nien wrote:
Snessy the duck wrote:

You DO realize that your parents are the guys who pay for all your "needs" while you're busy talking about cringeworthy subjects to your friends or sitting your ass inside a room playing mario fangames so that you can enjoy your expendable existance in the universe by letting you enjoy a comfortable home so you don't wind up in the streets in order to eventually get yourself killed in a retarded manner because your pre-teen ass can't handle the world's immense ammount of lethal dangers due to the lack of preparation from your part, right?
Shit just got real! Has anyone here played The Grinch for PS1? It was my first encounter with missing textures to say the least.

Well you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia’s ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about nine months later -Mario

I believe in Mario as my lord and Savior, if you do, put this image in your signature.

Spoiler: show
I might not be around much longer.

I have one more project to complete and then I'm done with it all.

If I disappear it means I'm gone for good. Don't bother looking for me.

WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Flair: Daily life of Alagirez
Current Project: Questioning my life
Chat Username: Alagirez

Postby WerewolfGD » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:28 am

hey if u hate ur real life then go to heaven lol

totally joke dont shoot me pls

A former SMBX level designner
If you want to to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056
Also a furry

YT Channel |MxW2 for those who wants it
My osu! Profile | My twitter

Awooo!

Snessy the duck
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:41 pm

Nien wrote:
Snessy the duck wrote:

Oh yeah, I guess those guys do have their uses sometimes! (But they're still annoying!)

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493

Return to “Video Games”