Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Smashtravaganza 2!

This is the place for video games!
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Drluigi
Hoopster
Hoopster
Current Project: MarioMan RPG
Chat Username: Thrusty

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Smashtravaganza 2!

Postby Drluigi » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:27 pm

Last year, my friend Yoshibrothers and I went to many different gaming communities and set up a tourney for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, and over 50 people signed up. Half of them couldn’t make it, but that’s still pretty impressive for a couple of nobodies. Since we had a blast with it, we figured we’d do it again this Summer! If you think you have what it takes, sign up and compete against some of the greatest Smash 4 players among some of your favorite gaming forums and fansites! Everything you need to know will be listed in this Google Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/126F ... cSgSY/edit

Can't wait for Summer? No worries! If you like to play Pokken, I'm hosting my own tourney for that which is planned for May!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GUk ... sp=sharing
Nintendo Network ID: Drluigi1337
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1934 1615 0864
Steam Profile:

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Smashtravaganza 2!

Postby Pseudo » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:46 am

I'll probably sign up for this, once more specific details are decided upon. I don't want to sign up and not be able to show up, after all, and I'm going to be gone about a third of the summer.

The first time was very fun though.

also why are Miis restricted to 1111 you might as well ban them hrrrrrrrn

Seriously though, I know this argument has been played out but there is literally no reason to restrict them like that; it's a basic part of the character and arbitrarily nerfs all three of them, but brawler and gunner in particular. They're terrible without customs. As long as folks have to declare which moveset they're using before the match starts I seriously don't see why it's a problem.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

Return to “Video Games”