Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds

This is the place for video games!
PikaChris
Swooper
Swooper

Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds

Postby PikaChris » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:35 am

Anyone here play Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds? I just got it on Steam and I'm having a blast. Anyways, I came across a mod, or perhaps a HUGE expansion to say the least, that is currently in development and it is just out of control. It puts in so much stuff, not just from the movies, but also other video games, comics, books, and even TV shows. Unfortunately, the mod's going through tough times due to a lack of people involved in the project. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to this mod and when I get my hands on it, it'll make Galactic Battlegrounds the game that will trump any other RTS in the world. So go check it out, and get this game on GOG or Steam.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-gal ... ing-fronts

Update
They made a trailer and the mod is out now!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wanna pit yourself against me in battle? Message me on steam and we can duke it out sometime!
Last edited by PikaChris on Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NNID for WiiU: hellalaughtr10
3DS Friend Code: 1118-0514-3786
Social and whatnot!
This is why I love drugs...

Danny
Mario
Mario
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Re: Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds

Postby Danny » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:34 am

This game is extremely good, especially for killing time. It takes on the full gameplay of Age of Empires II, includes more gameplay aspects, and pulls the aesthetics straight from Star Wars. It was really addictive and really nice, and the multiplayer is lots of fun (you can only host it through Gameranger as long as you have the Clone Campaigns expansion, unfortunately). The Expanding Fronts mod looks extremely well done, I might try it out.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

Return to “Video Games”