What was the toughest boss to you?

This is the place for video games!
Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Re: What was the toughest boss to you?

Postby Pseudo » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:50 am

Kyo wrote:From Donkey Kong Country Returns the seventh boss, but only in mirror mode. Until now I didn't beat it yet, so I have never reached the 200%. I'm stuck at 198%.
Oh goddamn, I forgot about this. Hell, I had trouble with him in normal mode. That fight was crazy.

EDIT: Actually, I was thinking of the final boss, although I imagine that the seventh boss (the chicken, right?) would be incredibly hard without being able to take damage. The final boss is goddamn difficult, though.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Mable
Peach
Peach

Postby Mable » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:42 am

lol do you guys play any other games beside Mario or so?

toughest boss?
Yeah i am sure this counts Doviculus from Brütal Legend on the difficult Brütal. Stage Battle and Fight included.

Star
Bit
Bit

Postby Star » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:13 am

Chad wrote:Bandana Dee
Don't get me started on that boss!

I actually had a slimmer of health left when i battled him.

I got cocky and actually DIED by him
WEAKEST BOSS. And i died from him.

From that day.
I never left a waddle dee standing alive.

Except for the 2 in Kirbys Epic Yarn. Where they slept next to eachother with a bead of hearts on top of them.

I won't trust him in Kirby Triple Deluxe. I just wont.
I have stop updating my project. Don't cry though. It's being updated here!

http://smbxuniverse.my-board.org/

Megar
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby Megar » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:49 am

Red.
Goddamn that fucking wanker of a rival I just can't beat him.
disgusting

Fuyu
Wart
Wart

Postby Fuyu » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:21 am

So I kept playing Kingdom Hearts, and I gotta say that I've found even a tougher boss than Hook, Riku. The fourth time you fight him is tough as hell. He has an extensive amount of cards and usually attacks you with a combo that simply doesn't let you react at all and takes a lot of damage. I managed to beat him at long last, but hell I don't wanna fight that guy anymore.

KILROCK
Swooper
Swooper

Postby KILROCK » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:22 pm

It's been a long time since I played any games, but the hardest boss I remember has to be the Wily Machine from Rockman 4 Minus Infinity (it's a Rockman 4 hack). It's like Touhou except Rockman is stuck to the ground and not flying, and your weapons may get fully used when you get to him... not to mention if you lose too much health, you'll probably die later because there's still a whole level after the Wily Machine.

Shinbison-Kof
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Shinbison-Kof » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:58 pm

There are several boss, which were very difficult , some of them were: Shin Bison , secret boss of street fighter ex2, Rugal Kof 94, Shin Akuma and Rugal of Marvel vs capcom 2 XD

↓↓ Hey! Check my new episode! Thanks :) ↓↓

Raster
Banned

Postby Raster » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:58 pm

Volvagia in the Fire Temple of Ocarina of Time was really hard for me at first, and so was Morpha. I could only finish that battle when I finally figured out how to use the Megaton Hammer. Morpha was hard because I was basically standing on the platform in the center of the room, so I was constantly getting hit by it. I had all my bottles filled with fairies (they respawn once you reenter the rooms they are in) so I didn't really die.

Another tough boss was Gloomtail from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I had no idea how to dodge the 'mega breath.'

John The White Yoshi
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby John The White Yoshi » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:43 pm

This may sound weird, but not really. Marx Soul from Kirby Super Star Ultra was a pain in the ass. You had to survive the whole True Arena, trying to not take damage. It's so hard and Kirby games are meant to be EASY. EASY!!

xtremegamer51
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby xtremegamer51 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:45 pm

Hardest boss huh.....okay I got one!
Every single boss in The Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures :V
Open the door,get on the floor,everybody do the DINOSAUR!
ImageImage
I support...
Spoiler: show
Irc chat messages of glory.
[20:49] <RedPanda> WHO WANNA PLAY GARRYS MOD M8S!??!
[20:49] <kinoko> I can play MK8
[20:49] <RedPanda> You win
[20:50] <RedPanda> Gotta put that line in my signature

[15:00] <Xtremegamer51> Captain R U Redy 4 Freddeh?
[15:00] <CaptainAmerica> Xtremegamer51 Thanks but I'm not gay.
[15:01] <CaptainAmerica> I don't want to be with Freddy.
I go by the name,RedPanda,and Xtremegamer51 on the IRC chat room. C:

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:27 am

SuperWhiteYoshi64 wrote:This may sound weird, but not really. Marx Soul from Kirby Super Star Ultra was a pain in the ass. You had to survive the whole True Arena, trying to not take damage. It's so hard and Kirby games are meant to be EASY. EASY!!
Well, the first parts of Kirby games are meant to be easy. Once you unlock the hard mode (and/or True Arena, which is the final episode of KSSU, remember) they generally stop pulling any punches. I agree with you; that boss was really hard the first time.

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

moemoe02
Rex
Rex

Postby moemoe02 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:51 pm

Mrs Thwomp from Mario and Luigi's Partners In Time because i'm playing that game and like diffrent music plays when a boss is coming and I make the Mario Bros stronger for the boss battles and the music in Thwomp Volcano was still playing! the music didn't change while the fight was coming! and I battled Mrs Thwomp without stronger Mario Bros then later when I was playing, Mario and Luigi were dead and I was hoping to expect items for recovery when the boss uses the move where rocks roll and you have to hammer the rocks and all you get is Bros Attack Items and I got sick of fighting that really annoying boss battle, and that's how I explain my toughest videogame boss fight
PLEASE READ THIS:
1. I only let board administrators lock my topics, if you ask me if you wanna lock a topic made by me, PLEASE ASK
2. NO E-MAILING, only private message me
<bossedit8> WHAT IS WITH THESE DONUTS SERIOUSLY?

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby glitch4 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Wily Stage 4 boss from MMU.

omg that boss was tricky and hard.

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: local guy

Postby RudeGuy » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:55 pm

I have 2 bosses which were very hard for me.
The first are all the Bowsers from super mario bros: the lost levels except the one in the world 9.
The second is the first bosses in wily's stage in megaman. It is the hardest boss in the game, not Wily.
im bored

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby MistakesWereMade » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:56 pm

Jaquio: Phase 1 from Ninja gaiden 2 on the NES

To give people who haven't played that game an idea of how the boss is, it's like trying to fight a mother brain with chasing ai and rinkas attatched to her, as link, except you can't destroy the projectiles.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:14 am

Christian07 wrote: The first are all the Bowsers from super mario bros: the lost levels except the one in the world 9.
I feel like Bowser himself wasn't so hard in Lost Levels, it's more that the levels he's in are so hard as to make it impossible to have a power-up by the time you reach him. If you could have a power-up, he'd be pretty easy to kill.

- a spam account, 2016

Return to “Video Games”