Crash Bandicoot Remastered (N-sane Trilogy)

This is the place for video games!
PikaChris
Swooper
Swooper

Crash Bandicoot Remastered (N-sane Trilogy)

Postby PikaChris » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:23 pm

Was anyone hoping to see this? This makes me want to buy a PS4. I figured I'd make this a separate topic from the one I made a while back since some people aren't fond of Skylanders, which is fine; everyone has their taste. Anyways, I love the way Crash looks. It's easily his best design since Twinsanity as it's really close to his PS1 counterpart. The gameplay looks a bit slow (it's either me or the trailer itself), but I really can't wait for this. It's just looks way too awesome to pass up.
Last edited by PikaChris on Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
NNID for WiiU: hellalaughtr10
3DS Friend Code: 1118-0514-3786
Social and whatnot!
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
This is why I love drugs...

Squishy Rex
Mouser
Mouser
Current Project: SMBX2 Custom Assets Library
Chat Username: SquishyRex

Re: Crash Bandicoot Remastered (N-sanity Trilogy)

Postby Squishy Rex » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:00 am

There's really no games I'll ever fanboy over...except this (and maybe Spyro and Croc). This is what we've all been waiting for, it's been confirmed and holy shit I'm excited. There's so little we've seen so far when you think about how big these three titles are and just to think they'll be an actual thing, I would actually consider getting a PS4 solely for this. Regardless of whether I get one, I'll still be buying a physical copy just because. Overall, this is amazing, and I'm sure glad Activision didn't try to screw with Crash again like in their previously crap games. The graphics are gorgeous, though a little more texturing on some objects like the Temple Ruins/Jaws of Darkness level would be nice. The stone seems too newly carved to be "ruins". Crash looks like classic Crash so there's another big check, and though a few of the seen characters look quite nice, the voice acting for N. Brio is a bit of a let down. It just doesn't sound like the original. Cortex does sound different, but it feels good. N. Brio just sounds meh, almost like they tried too hard and ended up with Igor. And on the note of characters, Ripper Roo...where are you? One character model I really want see is Ripper Roo, mainly because he is my favourite Crash 1 boss, but also because of his usual "crazed" demeanor + straight jacket.

The Time Trials being added to both Crash 1 and 2 is a nice idea, adds a lot more replayability, though there's plenty to begin with. It's Crash after all. My main questions are, since new things will be added like universal Time Trials, will they re-add Stormy Ascent back into Crash 1 as an extra. Fans have been raving over that level since it was discovered and being complete, it would be a nice addition, especially since the Check Points/Saving will be getting fixed up to be better overall.

And maybe, just maybe, the success of this remaster, might just the wake up call Activision needs to pull their fingers out with Crash and finally bring him back, not like in Twin-Sanity, Mind over Mutant or god forbid Skylanders.
Squishy Rex's SMBX2 Custom Asset Pack v1.0
Coming soon!

MECHDRAGON777
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Flair: Nuclear Queen of Reversion.
Current Project: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... 9&start=10
Chat Username: 鬼人 正邪

Re: Crash Bandicoot Remastered (N-sane Trilogy)

Postby MECHDRAGON777 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:48 am

I loved Crash as I have Wrath of Cortex and the first one. I have also been hoping for Stormy Accent. Also, good way to play Crash 2 a d 3 now. As Squish Rex said, Ripper Roo is my favorite boss.

ImageImageImage

Return to “Video Games”