Undertale

This is the place for video games!
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Darkonius Mavakar
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Flair: Pizza
Current Project: None as of now.

Undertale

Postby Darkonius Mavakar » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:06 am

A very intresting game, it's like mother 3 made love with touhou;
You may think it's an odd pairing, but it's not, when the enemy attacks by using bullet patterns, avoid them and you'll be fine...
...unless you think they're friendlyness pellets.
Now, there are multiple ending, and they're not too obscure, y'know.
I've been watchin Joel's stream of this game.

What do you think?
<3 Great i
Papyrus Don't like

qig
Eerie
Eerie
Current Project: SMBX FORUM THE RPG (ahahaahhahaha)

Re: Undertale

Postby qig » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:48 pm

Game of the fucking year. Fuck your splatoons, mario makers, metal gear solids or whatever bull crap you paid 60$ for. This 10$ indie game made by one dude is better then all of them.

ragont
Grinder
Grinder

Postby ragont » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:42 pm

nice amount of replies in the thread regarding one of the greatest games of this generation...
Just goes to show how fucking shit these kids are. Fucking shit stain, mother fucking forum straight out of the ass of Hideo Kojima after he's consumed twenty thousand tears of employees running out of the Konami offices.
Just fucking dogshit.

Chip Potato
Eerie
Eerie

Undertale

Postby Chip Potato » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:36 pm

This game looks awful. Why would I even consider paying ten dollars for this? From my perspective it looks like a bunch of memes crammed into some sort of half-baked hybrid of shmup and RPG.
Projects I'm supporting:
Spoiler: show
Enjl wrote:
SuperMario12345 wrote:The deadline is tomorrow everyone! Make sure your level is finished, completable, there are no glitches, and it ends with a star!Thats the key to a good score!

ragont
Grinder
Grinder

Postby ragont » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:04 pm

you're probably retarded if you choose to instantly judge a game from its graphical design.
ten dollars is absolutely no price to pay for a game that many people who have actually played it consider to be goty material.

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:07 pm

Chip Potato wrote:This game looks awful. Why would I even consider paying ten dollars for this? From my perspective it looks like a bunch of memes crammed into some sort of half-baked hybrid of shmup and RPG.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s06dqOGKQNg

Chip Potato
Eerie
Eerie

Postby Chip Potato » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:11 pm

ragont wrote:you're probably retarded if you choose to instantly judge a game from its graphical design.
i didn't say a word about the graphics lmao.
ragont wrote:ten dollars is absolutely no price to pay for a game that many people who have actually played it consider to be goty material.
except it kind of is. it's... it's literally a price you have to pay. with money.
Projects I'm supporting:
Enjl wrote:
SuperMario12345 wrote:The deadline is tomorrow everyone! Make sure your level is finished, completable, there are no glitches, and it ends with a star!Thats the key to a good score!

ragont
Grinder
Grinder

Postby ragont » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:12 pm

ragont
Grinder
Grinder

Postby ragont » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:14 pm

Chip Potato wrote:This game looks awful. Why would I even consider paying ten dollars for this? From my perspective it looks like a bunch of memes crammed into some sort of half-baked hybrid of shmup and RPG.
maybe i misread when i thought you were talking about graphics, but literally the only reason you're judging it so quickly is because you took a quick look at the game without actually playing it.
ragont wrote:ten dollars is absolutely no price to pay for a game that many people who have actually played it consider to be goty material.
except it kind of is. it's... it's literally a price you have to pay. with money.
You have to pay to read people's reviews?

Chip Potato
Eerie
Eerie

Postby Chip Potato » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:20 pm

ragont wrote:maybe i misread when i thought you were talking about graphics, but literally the only reason you're judging it so quickly is because you took a quick look at the game without actually playing it.
Yeah. People do stuff like that all the time. People on this forum do that all the time. Why am I not allowed to do the same?
ragont wrote:
You have to pay to read people's reviews?
i was talking about the game, genius.
Projects I'm supporting:
Enjl wrote:

ragont
Grinder
Grinder

Postby ragont » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:22 pm

yeah you're actually retarded i'm not wasting my time with this shit LOL

ragont
Grinder
Grinder

Postby ragont » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:31 pm

like honestly, how shit could you be?
you're literally judging a game with a quick look and completely disregarding popular opinion (let me repeat, without ACTUALLY FUCKING PLAYING THE GAME) and whining about how it's ten dollars (which is nothing compared to many games of similar and sometimes worse quality)
is it because you'd feel bad about taking money from mommy's purse?
like are you kidding me?

Streetzero
Banned

Postby Streetzero » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:36 pm

i'm mostly with you there but the popular opinion part is very much irrelevant
no reason to conform to what everyone else believes if you don't like it (mind you, I do very much like this, just making a point)

~Streetzero, Shitpost Extraordinaire and Weeb Hunter

ragont
Grinder
Grinder

Postby ragont » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:40 pm

you cant form your own opinion of a game without actually playing it

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:50 pm

you can date a skeleton.
and when you're dating the skeleton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQL0t7atC7k plays
and it sounds like it's straight out of phoenix wright or something

HOLY SHIT WHAT AN INCREDIBLE VIDEOGAME

Nien
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Nien » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:02 pm

thsi is this year's goty of the year

Chip Potato
Eerie
Eerie

Postby Chip Potato » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:42 pm

>"i'm done"
>continues to post
wow.
ragont wrote:like honestly, how shit could you be?
you would be surprised
ragont wrote:you're literally judging a game with a quick look and completely disregarding popular opinion (let me repeat, without ACTUALLY FUCKING PLAYING THE GAME)
again, i don't see why this is suddenly a problem as many people have done similar things with numerous other forms of media before, yet i seem to be the straw that broke the camel's back for some reason.
ragont wrote:...whining about how it's ten dollars (which is nothing compared to many games of similar and sometimes worse quality)
implying there is a game worse than undershit
ragont wrote:is it because you'd feel bad about taking money from mommy's purse?
no. lmao where did that come from?
ragont wrote:like are you kidding me?
yeah how dare i stray from the popular opinion, right?
ragont wrote:you cant form your own opinion of a game without actually playing it
yes i can. in fact i did. that's what started this shitfest in the first place, remember?

i'm not going to waste ten whole dollars just so i can have an "informed opinion" on some indie game i really don't give a damn about. hell i've only looked at a few screenshots of the game so far and i already hate it and whoever made it with every fiber of my being. i guess i can look up a let's play or something if it'll make you stop crying or w/e.
Projects I'm supporting:
Enjl wrote:

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:58 pm

i'm not going to waste ten whole dollars just so i can have an "informed opinion" on some indie game i really don't give a damn about. hell i've only looked at a few screenshots of the game so far and i already hate it and whoever made it with every fiber of my being. i guess i can look up a let's play or something if it'll make you stop crying or w/e.
please stick your dick in a blender at your earliest convenience.

Chip Potato
Eerie
Eerie

Postby Chip Potato » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:03 pm

qig wrote:please stick your dick in a blender at your earliest convenience.
wow you're really convincing me this game is good, guys, keep it up
Projects I'm supporting:
Enjl wrote:

Nien
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby Nien » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:54 pm

Wow! I can't waste 10 dollars on probably one of the best masterpieces arround, i need to save up for the greatest rpg in the making, FNAF world!

</ayylmao>

Return to “Video Games”