This is the place for video games!
Electriking
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: Mushroom Kingdom Massacre
Chat Username: Electriking

Best and Worst Mario Kart Tracks

Postby Electriking » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:45 pm

What are your favourite and least favourite Mario Kart tracks? Post in the thread (both battle and normal tracks are allowed).
Last edited by Electriking on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
This is some serious shit! The FCC have voted to repeal NET neutrality, but you can still help state a disapproval if you are American:

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.battleforthenet.com][img]https://www.battleforthenet.com/images/banner/728x80.png[/img][/url]

Edit signature
YOUR SIGNATURE WILL APPEAR LIKE THIS IN POSTS
Join my Discord server here (assuming the FCC twats decide to let it continue to live, of course): https://discord.gg/3S64gwq
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.

Literally me when I read that post lol

The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?

WARNING: Quill is in here: show

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 999 character limit.

DJFMHD
Lakitu
Lakitu
Current Project: Life
Chat Username: What do you think

Re: Best and Worst Mario Kart Tracks

Postby DJFMHD » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:50 pm

Probably shouldn't add a poll I'm sure you missed a few and there are more that 15 tracks.
Any ways to stay on topic Rainbow road as my worst and best It's hard to explain though
Get Streets of Rouge On Steam.
And if you don't feel like paying get the free and not up to date version on GameJolt.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
I Support: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
'But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs. They're callin' again"
"Do you want to join my free gift card giveaway."-Durv

Electriking
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: Mushroom Kingdom Massacre
Chat Username: Electriking

Postby Electriking » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:13 pm

DJFMHD wrote:Probably shouldn't add a poll I'm sure you missed a few and there are more that 15 tracks.
Any ways to stay on topic Rainbow road as my worst and best It's hard to explain though

It is only Supe Mario Kart.
Next week it will be Mario Kart 64
This is some serious shit! The FCC have voted to repeal NET neutrality, but you can still help state a disapproval if you are American:

[url=https://www.battleforthenet.com][img]https://www.battleforthenet.com/images/banner/728x80.png[/img][/url]

Edit signature
YOUR SIGNATURE WILL APPEAR LIKE THIS IN POSTS
Join my Discord server here (assuming the FCC twats decide to let it continue to live, of course): https://discord.gg/3S64gwq
Check out Mushroom Kingdom Massacre. We need team members
My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2812-3564-4900
Quotes: show
PixelPest wrote:
The0x539 wrote:
IceQracker92 wrote:a good cable/internet provider such as Comcast.

Literally me when I read that post lol

The0x539 wrote:
Teemster2 wrote:the Ox

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell?

WARNING: Quill is in here: show

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 999 character limit.

MarioRPGExpert93
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Current Project: "Sega Genesis" style Mario sprites for SMBX! ^^
Chat Username: PaperWilliam

Postby MarioRPGExpert93 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:32 pm

My Most favorite Mario Kart track is Choco Mountain!

Deal with it! 8-)
Mario RPGs I owned: 08/12

Main Goals in Mario RPGs:

• 100% Paper Mario Sticker Star
  • Complete Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  • Master Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in a Danger Mario Run
  • Master all Bros. Attacks in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
  • Collect all 256 cards in Super Paper Mario
  • 100% Paper Mario 64
  • Play through Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in a BP only run
My sprite art: http://paperwilliam.deviantart.com/
TSR: PaperWilliam 8-)
I have Autism & ADHD

Pseudo
Tellah
Tellah
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:16 am

Wii Rainbow Road, GCN Mushroom City and GCN Yoshi Circuit are some of my favorite tracks in the series.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

Jayce 777
Eerie
Eerie
Current Project: Being dead
Chat Username: Melody of Sorrow

Postby Jayce 777 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:58 am

Mute City, Big Blue, and 3DS Neo Bowser City are my favorites.
I'm more active on Discord than this forum. You can catch me there.
If you spam my DMs I'll blow yours up

Artemis008
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby Artemis008 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:44 am

The arcade tracks are pretty bland. They look great, but there aren't many set pieces, so the game gets boring quick.

Well you see luigi, when a paisano puts his spaghetti noodle in a mamma mia’s ravioli, a little bambino covered in prosciutto comes out about nine months later -Mario

I believe in Mario as my lord and Savior, if you do, put this in your signature
I am a right moderate social libertarian.

Pseudo
Tellah
Tellah
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:26 am

Oh, also forgot GCN Waluigi Stadium. Double Dash has some goooood tracks.
Love and Tolerance FTW!!
previously Pseudo-dino but you probably guessed that yourself

come visit my YouTube channel, where I play games (including smbx)

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

My Switch friend code: 1353 - 7698 - 1308 (add me!)

so... i'm actually a girl

HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Stupid university assignments :/
Chat Username: Look below my avatar

Postby HeroLinik » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:08 am

N64 Rainbow Road is definitely the worst one. While it's got all its musical nostalgia, the course itself is bland, there's no risk of falling off thanks to the railings, and it also drags on for way too long. If anything, it removes the whole thing of it being a celebration and being the ultimate test of kart display. At least MK8 fixed this by sectioning it, removing the railings and adding a firework display to make it all the worthwhile.

I support: show
Lol, you got trolled. Move along, if you please.

Check out my content on YouTube! // Don't forget to check out my project as well!

Snessy the duck
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:09 am

HeroLinik wrote:N64 Rainbow Road is definitely the worst one. While it's got all its musical nostalgia, the course itself is bland, there's no risk of falling off thanks to the railings, and it also drags on for way too long. If anything, it removes the whole thing of it being a celebration and being the ultimate test of kart display. At least MK8 fixed this by sectioning it, removing the railings and adding a firework display to make it all the worthwhile.

You gotta admit the music was awesome.
I'm da' coolest duck around!

This is some serious shit! The FCC have voted to repeal Net Neutrality, but you can still help state a disapproval if you're American.
Spread the word by putting this in your signature:

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493.

Check out my Super Duper Awesome Pipeline of levels if ya' like!

My real name is Anton, in case you'd like to know for some reason.

ImageImageImage

Salazzle is my waifu

HeroLinik
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Cyan Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Stupid university assignments :/
Chat Username: Look below my avatar

Postby HeroLinik » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:10 am

Snessy the duck wrote:
HeroLinik wrote:N64 Rainbow Road is definitely the worst one. While it's got all its musical nostalgia, the course itself is bland, there's no risk of falling off thanks to the railings, and it also drags on for way too long. If anything, it removes the whole thing of it being a celebration and being the ultimate test of kart display. At least MK8 fixed this by sectioning it, removing the railings and adding a firework display to make it all the worthwhile.

You gotta admit the music was awesome.

Haha yeah, I already mentioned that to start it off. The MK8 remix is also just as good.

I support: show
Lol, you got trolled. Move along, if you please.

Check out my content on YouTube! // Don't forget to check out my project as well!

Ace
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Ace » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:59 am

Wario's Gold Mine, which rests at the base of Mt. Wario, my other favourite.

PixelPest
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Current Project: It's a secret for now...
Chat Username: Pix le Pest

Postby PixelPest » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:44 am

I love Wario's Gold Mine too. Maple Treeway and Grumble Volcano are definitely up there too
My current project. (Demo 0.1 has been released!)

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC49mUdTYysm3o4qR-A2LGnA

Check out a new dead SMBX Discord server; bots, media, VIP, and more: https://discord.gg/edgBUVM

Check out some cool LunaLua stuff:

My Graphics Pack: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=12472

My Levels: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=16349

MarioRPGExpert93
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Current Project: "Sega Genesis" style Mario sprites for SMBX! ^^
Chat Username: PaperWilliam

Postby MarioRPGExpert93 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:42 am

Pseudo wrote:Oh, also forgot GCN Waluigi Stadium. Double Dash has some goooood tracks.

True, Mario Kart Double Dash does have some very memorial tracks! ^^
Mario RPGs I owned: 08/12

Main Goals in Mario RPGs:

• 100% Paper Mario Sticker Star
  • Complete Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  • Master Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in a Danger Mario Run
  • Master all Bros. Attacks in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
  • Collect all 256 cards in Super Paper Mario
  • 100% Paper Mario 64
  • Play through Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in a BP only run
My sprite art: http://paperwilliam.deviantart.com/
TSR: PaperWilliam 8-)
I have Autism & ADHD

Noodle
Banned
Chat Username: N00d13

Postby Noodle » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:45 am

My favourite was SNES Rainbow Road. It is pretty flat but all of that changed thanks to Mario Kart 8.5!
Danny Quotes: show
Danny wrote:Bruv, why can't you keep your fanfictions to one contained thread?

Danny wrote:Pardon me? This doesn't defend your case whatsoever.

Sadly, the rest of my signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

Snessy the duck
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Current Project: idk lol

Postby Snessy the duck » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:39 pm

Noodle wrote:My favourite was SNES Rainbow Road. It is pretty flat but all of that changed thanks to Mario Kart 8.5!

What do you mean by MK8.5? Do you mean MK8 Deluxe? If so, SNES RR was in the original MK8 as DLC.
I'm da' coolest duck around!

This is some serious shit! The FCC have voted to repeal Net Neutrality, but you can still help state a disapproval if you're American.
Spread the word by putting this in your signature:

My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493.

Check out my Super Duper Awesome Pipeline of levels if ya' like!

My real name is Anton, in case you'd like to know for some reason.

ImageImageImage

Salazzle is my waifu

ShadowStarX
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa

Postby ShadowStarX » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:34 am

I haven't played Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 7 but I've played all the 6 other titles. (well I also haven't played Deluxe)
So:
My least favorites:
#10: GCN Dry Dry Desert (MK8 remake) - The tornado and the piranha plant in the quicksand pit were both removed. Plus there is an oasis. This track just feels so ruined. At least the ultra shortcuts are still a thing...
#9: N64 Toad's Turnpike Mirror Mode (Original) - This is just way too fucking hard... Like who the hell thought that this would be fair to play on.
#8: GBA Snow Land - Going off-road is actually more worthy considering it barely slows you down and is less slippery than the road. Also the screen shakes meanwhile you're driving ON ICE which is supposed to be smooth.
#7: N64 Sherbet Land (Original) - Slippery controls + Penguins that are hard to see... Just pure frustration.
#6: DS Figure-8 Circuit - This track is just super bland and has nothing interesting going on. At least it's not all that frustrating to play...
#5: SNES Choco Island 2 (both original and DS remake) - This track isn't as hard as a lot of other tracks in the game, it's just frustrating to play. Going off-road slows you down severely and the chocolate is way too slippery.
#4: SNES Donut Plains 3 (Original) - This track wouldn't be all that bad if it hadn't been for that cruel jump in the broken bridge.
#3: SNES Rainbow Road (Original) - Star thwomps, narrow road, 90 degree turns, ugly colors. I guess this sums it all up.
#2: GCN Baby Park (DS remake) - Baby Park is hella fun and chaotic in Double Dash and Mario Kart 8. In DD, the items are the things that make the course chaotic, while in MK8, thei tems have less impact but there is anti-gravity which can make the track quite interesting. However, the DS remake is just a failure.
#1: N64 Rainbow Road (Original) - This course is just boring bland and not challenging whatsoever. The music is a masterpiece but that doesn't save the track.

My top favorites:
#15: N64 Rainbow Road (remake) - Compared to the original, this track is gorgeous and barely even recognizable. It's way more exciting and lively. Boost pads, removed guardrails at multiple parts and a train throwing coins on the track.
#14: GCN Mushroom City - The best highway/city track in MK history. It can be a little bit confusing but luckily there are signs showing the way. However, the split paths actually have quite a lot of difference between them. One of them has cars going TOWARDS you but is short, meanwhile the other one is slower but has the cars going in the same direction as you. (or there are just simply no cars)
#13: GBA Cheese Land (MK8 remake) - Oh my goodness this track has been massively upgraded but still kept the charm of the original. There are lots of shortcuts you can take and I love the chain chomps they added. Quite a shame how the mousers got removed but at least the chain chomps and the shortcuts make up for it.
#12: GCN DK Mountain (Original) - The track has a cannon which shoots you on the top of the mountain and then you have to go down. The track provides quite a challenge considering it has sharp turns, bumps and the bridge at the end is quite narrow. The Wii remake messed up quite hard. Why couldn't they just make the mountain more bumpy instead of adding ramps to make the players able to perform tricks?
#11: GBA Sunset Wilds - Best atmosphere in the first 3 mario kart games in my opinion. Each time you finish a lap, the time of the day changes. (specifically, the part of the evening/sunset) The music is quite upbeat and my favorite song in the game. This track also has a wild western feeling and there are also shy guys represented like Native Americans. I really hope this track is gonna be remade in Mario Kart 9, I could imagine driving through a bank. Also, the sunset would be stunning in HD.
#10: Wii U Electrodrome - Racing through a disco... The one who thought of this deserves a cookie if not multiple. This track actually feels like a party and the dancing shy guys and koopa troopas on the screen also look hella cool. Also, this track is kind of a "successor" to Music Park in my opinion. Speaking of that track, this one also has head-bopping piranha plants.
#9: GBA Sky Garden (DS Remake) - Cloudtop Cruise might be more polished and varied but this track is still more fun to play on in my opinion. The remake has barely changed compared to the original but I don't think that's an issue.
#8: Wii U Big Blue - What a remake of an F-Zero track in Mario Kart. The boost pads and the sharp turns provide a fair amount of challenge and the fact that it's a section track makes it have more replay value compared to Mute City (which I also love as a track).
#7: GCN Wario Colosseum - Oh lord this track is amazing. The setting is so unique and amazing, I can barely even tell what this place is. Is it a cage or a big stadium or a weird colosseum? The amount of challenge is spot-on for a special cup starter track. It has sharp turns and the guardrails aren't always there to stop you from falling. Making those jumps after going through the speed boosts also gives me satisfaction. This track is so big that it only takes 2 laps to complete. Even though I'd personally be fine with completing 3 laps of this track considering it's so fun to race through.
#6: DS Waluigi Pinball (Original) - Probably one of the most creative concepts for a racing game ever. This track takes place in a pinball machine and it actually feels like going through one. The course isn't all that hard but it still has a bit of a difficulty thanks to the moderately sharp turns and the iron balls.
#5: 3DS Music Park (MK8 remake) - The idea behind this track is amazing. The track might not have been changed too much compared to the original besides the visuals but I don't think it needed much improvement anyway. Driving on a piano or dodging head-bopping piranha plants is just weird in a good way.
#4: DS Airship Fortress (Original) - The track which is clearly inspired by the SMB3 airship levels. It has the iconic elements of those levels like rocky wrenches, flamethrowers and bullet bills. The track doesn't entirely take place on an airship, the end and the beginning take place in a fortress. I feel that this track is a little bit too short, though... The remake doesn't seem much different from the original and I don't consider that a problem. (even though I haven't played MK7)
#3: Wii U Mount Wario - It seems like our greedy anti-hero has bought a mountain. You start the course in a plane then you drive down the mountain. This track just seems to combine all the good elements of previous ice and mountain tracks in mario kart history and mix them together with the addition of a cave, a hydropower plant (I suppose), a forest and a ski resort. This track is just unique and is really satisfying to beat.
#2: DS Tick-Tock Clock (MK8 remake) - This track shows how a retro track should be done. It should keep the elements of the original but make them better and utilize a few extra additions as well. The track now actually feels like driving through a giant clock and it feels way more lively than the original.
#1: GBA Ribbon Road (MK8 remake) - Oh my goodness this track is just amazing. The sheer amount of variety, detail and the fair challenge it gives. The atmosphere in this track is spot-on and I like how the track has 3 differently themed sections and how they offer a different challenge.

Tracks I consider amazing but sadly couldn't play them:
MKW: Toad's Factory, Coconut Mall, Koopa Cape, Maple Treeway, Bowser's Castle, Rainbow Road (I'd prob. add Koopa Cape, Maple Treeway and Bowser's castle onto my list if I had expanded it to top 20)
MK7: Shy Guy Bazaar, Maka Wuhu, Rainbow Road (and Music Park and Piranha Plant Pipeway but those were at least reused in MK8 and weren't much different from the original) (I'd prob. add Maka Wuhu and RR to my top 20)
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Joey, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle Derp, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"I know who designed Camacho's level" - bossedit8, 2016
"Waddle Derp is a great minigame" - bossedit8, 2016
"Technically I'm not a voice memer" - bossedit8, 2016

DarkWolf658
Pokey
Pokey
Current Project: Super Mario World: The Next Adventure

Postby DarkWolf658 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:40 pm

Please keep in mind that I have only played N64 to Wii, and even then I only really played Super Circuit, DS, and Wii.
Worst: show
N64
N64 Toad's Turnpike (N64 Version, Mirror) - For the same reasons as those above me have stated.
GBA
SNES Ghost Valley 3 (GBA Version) - As someone who grew up playing Mario Kart Super Circuit, this track was pure hell. Most SNES tracks played fine in Super Circuit, bu this one doesn't fit Super Circuit's physics as nicely as the others did. The only track that played worse in this game was SNES Rainbow Road.
SNES Rainbow Road (GBA Version) - The main reason why I cannot get a gold trophy in the 150cc Extra Special Cup. Super Circuit's slippery controls do not help at all on this course, unlike GBA Rainbow Road.
DS
DS Desert Hills (DS Version and Wii Version) - Its simple. Boring. Easy. No real challenge. Broken Shortcuts. Feels way too long. I don't think I need to say much more.
GBA Bowser Castle 2 (DS Version) - Music? Terrible. Course itself? Boring. The ramps in the DS Version ruined everything that had made them good in the gba one. Taking them usually means that you lose time unlike the gba where it did not impact your overall time.
GCN Baby Park (DS Version) - For the same reasons as those above me have stated.

Best: show
GBA
GBA Cheese Land (GBA Version and MK8 Version) - Fantasic Course. Fast Paced. Racing on a moon made of cheese (GBA)/ racing through a cheese desert (MK8). Sharp Turns, yet quick recovery if you mess up. I think I've said enough.
GBA Sunset Wilds - Once again, for the same reasons as those above me have stated. I really hope that when this does return, you start in a canyon, drive through the desert, enter a western town, and repeat.
GBA Rainbow Road - INB4 everyone says my judgement of Mario Kart courses is terrible. This is one of my favorite courses in the series and my favorite rainbow road. Sharp turns? Check. Boost pads and annoying jumps to send you over the edge instead of walls? Check. Crazy broken shortcuts? Check. Crazy high difficulty to rival gcn rainbow road and wii rainbow road if you have not yet gotten used to the controls? Check. I hope they keep this course's difficulty when it returns.
GCN
GCN Waluigi Stadium (GCN Version and Wii Version) - This took everything from N64 Wario Stadium and made it 10x better. Has lots of jumps, bumps, and half pipes (Wii). Just a fun track to pplay on overall.
GCN DK Mountain (GCN Version and Wii Version) - Personally, I really don't mind the added ramps. Yeah it would have looked better without them, but the course is still fun to play on. The shortcut is a bit much though. Nintendo should have extended the wall to block it.
GCN Rainbow Road - Remix of N64 Rainbow Road music? Check. Extremely hard on any difficulty? Check. Items on second corkscrew mean death? Check. This is probably my favorite double dash track. It took inspiration from N64 Rainbow Road, but gave it the difficulty of SNES Rainbow Road and GBA Rainbow Road. Another track I can't wait to return.
DS
DS Shroom Ridge - Simple design. Cars. Sharp and blind turns. Drifting heaven. Red Car PTSD. MK9 plz
DS Airship Fortress - Interesting design? Check. Fun and hectic? Check. I hate those bullets? Check.
Wii
Wii Dry Dry Ruins - Slippery Desert Road. Ruins area with half pipes. Big jump at the end of ruins. Falling Pillars. Plenty of shortcuts. I want to see this return.
Wii Rainbow Road - Perhaps the hardest rainbow road ever. It took everything that made double dash's rainbow road great and made it 10x better.Its both difficult and easy at the same time. This is another course I definitely want to return.
Yay! I have had smbx for 2 years! :)
Follow the Blue Link Road
My Mario Kart Drivers License
Spoiler: show
Friend me on Wiimmfi

Stuff I support:

Quotes and Stuff from the Ancient IRC
* Joey (~Joey@StarNet/staff/Joey) has joined
<Joey> uh...
<Joey> okay
* Joey (~Joey@StarNet/staff/Joey) has left (bye)

<Flame> 15 minutes could save you 15% or more on meme insurance

Ecruteak
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: the endless ASSIGNMENTS
Chat Username: & Knuckles

Postby Ecruteak » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:10 pm

My three favourite stages are Airship Fortress, Waluigi Pinball, and the Mario Kart 8 version of Toad's Turnpike.
I don't really have any "worst" tracks, but I will agree with others here that the original 64 version of Rainbow Road, despite the nostalgia some have from it, is very bland. The music is a redeeming factor, though. The original version of Wario Stadium is also very long and bland, with only a few jumps and way too many turns.
]Image

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.

Accounts
YouTube
Wattpad
Twitch
DeviantART
SMW Central (I'm not really active on this one)

AKA BombOS/ShyGuyOfMoonside/ShyGuyXP/ShyGuy37

HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: Andario: Journey; Superstar

Postby HenryRichard » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:04 pm

DS Waluigi Pinball is my favorite because of the pinball theme and the music. GCN Baby Park is really boring though - it's literally just a tiny loop that probably took 30 minutes to make from start to finish. It's pretty much all based on just getting hit by items with very little actual driving skill involved.

Return to “Video Games”