Our winner is Ace! Congrats! below you can see the replays of all battles, as well as the full bracket.
Below, you see the bracket and which participants have been assigned to each other. Now it is the participants' task to find each other and duke it out.
Important: Several participants have asked me for their teams to be kept secret, so send your playbacks to me directly when you're done with a battle, as to keep other participants unspoiled about an opponent's team.
I will keep the bracket updated according to progress.
The tournament is being held in Pokémon Showdown, which you can find under this link:
Showdown makes it easy to build competitive-viable teams and then use them in matches, you just have to sign up and make an account and you're ready to go! The team builder is fairly easy to understand, in case you have trouble figuring it out, feel free to ask in this thread though.
This tournament, we're battling in US/UM Singles OU tier.
Participants can be seen below:
Members that signed up but are unbolded aren't taking part in this tournament.
The way this tournament will be organized is as follows:
- Participants will go up against each other in Single Elimination brackets
- Each participant duo will be given up to three days to battle it out with their teams on Showdown
- Both participants will then send me a playback of their fight.
- The winner moves on to the next round
- The participant to win the finale wins recognition and bragging rights as official SMBX Community Pokémon Champion