Cave (SNES Remix) - StarTropics
Ice Man Stage (Sega Genesis Remix) - Mega Man 1
Sherbet Land (Orchestrated Remix) - Mario Kart 8/Double Dash
Crystal Palace Crawl - Paper Mario
Knitty Knotty Windmill - Yoshi's Woolly World
Japan - Newer Super Mario Bros Wii
Snowdin Town - Undertale
Snowball Park - Super Mario 3D World
Title Screen/Flower Fields - Kirby's Epic Yarn
Snow Rise - Paper Mario Sticker Star
Duplicitous Delve - Yoshi's Woolly World
Hydrocity Zone Act 2 (Jazz Fussion Arrangement) - Sonic 3
Oil Ocean Zone - Sonic 2
Shiveria - Super Mario Odyssey (...)
Windmill Hills - Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (.....)
my top 5 video games with good songs list would be:
1. Mario Kart Wii (Half good music, half nostalgia)
2. Splatoon (for the Wii U not switch)
3. Super Mario Galaxy
4. Super Paper Mario
5. Smash ultimate remixes (Don't know if any of you think that it doesn't count but if so then whatever)
I was planning of making a list but that would be so long! Instead, i'll put the first 20 (not 10, thats generic) that i love with all my heart.
1) Spongebob Squarepants Supersponge (PS1) - Industrial fields & Oil rig
2) Wateworld (SNES) - Diving
3) Yume Nikki - Aztec Rave Monkey
4) The Flintstones (SNES) - Password Screen
5) Time Trax (Genesis/Mega drive) - Main Theme
6) Spiderman and the X men in Arcade's Revenge (SNES) - Gambit
7) Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom - Spongebob's Dream
8) Waterworld (SNES) - Mission theme 2
9) The Lawnmower Man (SNES) - Main theme
10) Spongebob Squarepants Supersponge (PS1) - Road to Rock Bottom
11) Yume Nikki - Mall rooftop
12) The Flintstones (SNES) - Unused song 2
13) The Spongebob Squarepants Movie The Game - Bubble Blowing Baby Hunt
14) Spiderman and the X men in Arcade's Revenge (SNES) - Spider - Man
15) Waterworld (SNES) - Map Screen
16) Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rock Bottom
17) Minecraft - Aria Math
18) Spiderman and the X men in Arcade's Revenge (SNES) - Wolverine
19) Spongebob Squarepants Supersponge (PS1) - Map Screen
20) Minecraft - Beggining 2
Here are the first 5 that are memorable for me:
1) Super Mario World - Here We Go!
2) Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom - Jellyfish Fields
3) Super Mario 64 - Slider
4) Donkey Kong Country 3 - Rockface Rumble
5) Minecraft - Alpha (The credits theme)
And that is my list, it was kinda long but it was worth it.
Welp, is actually the overworld theme (the one from Yoshi's Island 1) but i put that name since i found out that in AddMusicK, a tool that adds custom music on SMW, has that name instead of overworld theme. Since that moment i started to call it Here We Go!
ill probably use one of the following in a level but these ones really caught my eye
i love the way this one is composed but my favorite thing is about 0:19, where it almost sounds like it's vibrating. it feels so fitting with the rest of the castle setting, i dont know what it is about it
GOD TIER SNES SONG i love the switch at 0:30 just like everybody else but the noise that begins playing at 0:50 is cool, i feel like ive heard it in every gba game song, that distinct sound.
super memorable song, absolutely loved it, 100% using this in a desert level coming whenever. the part at 1:03 is too good
shoutouts to touhou, minecraft, and tetris giant (shut up im not a weeb). i like basically everything from them.
also snake eater is the best video game song ever composed, but i dunno if it'd fit in this thread since i feel like most people want non-lyric songs.
also why are you guys posting giant lists of music you like, nobody's gonna read that lol
I don't really want to type up a whole list but I still like Super Mario Galaxy's and Yoshi's Woolly World's soundtracks.
Also, has anyone played Piano Tiles 2? It's a smartphone game about actual classical music, these songs sound amazing in the game:
Harmonious Blacksmith by Handel
Csardas by Vittorio Monti
La Ronde de Lutins by Bazzini
Flight of the Bumblebee by Rimsky-Korsakov
Christmas Rhapsody by Pi
Song of selling newspapers by Er Nie (my favorite!)
Paganini Caprice No.9 by Robert Schumann
River Flows In You by Yiruma
La Campanella by Franz Liszt
Gypsy Rondo by Haydn
William Tell Overture by Gioachino Rossini
Christmas Zoo by Plants
Sonata for Two Pianos K448 by Mozart
Gavotte by Francois Joseph Gossec
The Entertainer by Scott Joplin
Actually yeah, I typed up a whole list.
Last edited by Scroll on Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.