Worst games ever made

This is the place for video games!
User avatar
BenPlusSMB
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 10:04 pm
Flair: Time to get serious!
Current Project: DNB
Chat Username: Ben™
Contact:

Worst games ever made

Postby BenPlusSMB » Sat May 18, 2019 2:23 am

The subject says it all. Say what you think the worst games of all time are. I think they are:
Mega Man X6 (horrible design)
Mega Man X7 (3d doesn't work too well)
Sonic '06 (was this game even playtested?)
Superman 64 (boring as heck)
E.T. for Atari 2600 (what am I even looking at?)

I've got nothing else.
Does this look like the face of mercy to you?
Image
Currently deciding what to put as my first status, even though this IS my first status.

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2464
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: squid kid
Current Project: ending Coronavirus's whole career
Chat Username: practical

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby Rhosty » Sat May 18, 2019 4:36 am

Superman 64 is just plain stupid

Image

ok then
Reddit
My Kongregate account
cringey roblox account
I have selective mutism and quite possibly Asperger's

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5833
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sat May 18, 2019 6:33 am

Easy!


  • Gex: Enter the Gecko on Gameboy Color
  • Paper Mario Sticker Star
  • Superman 64
  • Majority of the LJN games
Image
(Mega Drive GFX Pack coming soon)
Mario RPG goals (62% of the goals completed)
My Pixiv
I'm autistic & have ADHD.

User avatar
Electriking
Posts: 4475
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm
Flair: I have NO idea what to put here
Current Project: Something
Chat Username: ElectriKing
Contact:

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby Electriking » Sat May 18, 2019 6:37 am

I think y'all forgot about games like Big Rigs and the CDI games.
SMM2 ID: JJF-P7G-FSF

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5833
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby FireyPaperMario » Sat May 18, 2019 6:39 am

Electriking wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 6:37 am
I think y'all forgot about games like Big Rigs and the CDI games.
Good point mod Electiking, but have you even played the first game on my list of worst games?
Image
(Mega Drive GFX Pack coming soon)
Mario RPG goals (62% of the goals completed)
My Pixiv
I'm autistic & have ADHD.

User avatar
PopYoshi
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1797
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:48 pm
Current Project: Super Mario the Attack of Darkness

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby PopYoshi » Sat May 18, 2019 6:41 am

Top Banana for the AMIGA
That's all
Image

Image

My project:

Image
Image

User avatar
Suckerman7 GM
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 488
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:42 am
Flair: A Mario Fan
Current Project: Super Mario & the Star Prisms (WIP), also making levels and writing lores.
Chat Username: Suckerman7 GM

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby Suckerman7 GM » Sun May 19, 2019 12:14 pm

PopYoshi wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 6:41 am
Top Banana for the AMIGA
That's all

OH GOD... OH GOD!!! I REALLY DIDN'T EXPECT TO HEAR THIS ABOMINATION IN SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN YOUTUBE! (If you know Whoisthisgit, that is. He made 2 videos about that game.)

User avatar
PopYoshi
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Posts: 1797
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:48 pm
Current Project: Super Mario the Attack of Darkness

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby PopYoshi » Sun May 19, 2019 1:06 pm

Suckerman7 GM wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:14 pm
PopYoshi wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 6:41 am
Top Banana for the AMIGA
That's all

OH GOD... OH GOD!!! I REALLY DIDN'T EXPECT TO HEAR THIS ABOMINATION IN SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN YOUTUBE! (If you know Whoisthisgit, that is. He made 2 videos about that game.)
Welcome to the World
Image

Image

My project:

Image
Image

User avatar
MegaDood
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1489
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby MegaDood » Mon May 20, 2019 4:31 am

Geez I could name heaps... Action 52, tons of movie licensed games, but there is one I should mention. It was released in 1987 for the ZX Spectrum, and its name is SQIJ! It's extremely unplayable, once starting it up, you're not even able to leave the first room. Later on in the future, people hacked into the game and worked out how to move, leaving one side of the screen did nothing, the other made the game crash. It was a game which was released without even being able to be played. I seriously am curious to see if anyone can find a game worse than this.
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:


Image
Image
Image

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5833
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby FireyPaperMario » Wed May 22, 2019 6:10 am

Question: Can we include flash games in this topic? :idea: :idea: :idea:
Image
(Mega Drive GFX Pack coming soon)
Mario RPG goals (62% of the goals completed)
My Pixiv
I'm autistic & have ADHD.

User avatar
thegameseum
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:26 am
Flair: h
Current Project: a secret project, which is currently on hold for now.
Chat Username: pdizzle
Contact:

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby thegameseum » Wed May 22, 2019 11:09 am

I would say that Hotel Mario is a bad game, but it's just one of those games where it's so bad it's good. However, I don't like LOZ Wand of Gamelon or LOZ Faces of Evil because the gameplay is horrible compared to Hotel Mario.
Image Image
walker guy

I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

(GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

I support:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Image

MarioLover64
Hoopster
Hoopster
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:09 pm

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby MarioLover64 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:10 am

MegaDood wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:31 am
There is one I should mention. It was released in 1987 for the ZX Spectrum, and its name is SQIJ! It's extremely unplayable, once starting it up, you're not even able to leave the first room. Later on in the future, people hacked into the game and worked out how to move, leaving one side of the screen did nothing, the other made the game crash. It was a game which was released without even being able to be played.
Actually, that's just the ZX Spectrum version. It was originally made for the C64 and it was much better there. It was actually playable, with an actual ending. The ZX version on the other hand...

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2464
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: squid kid
Current Project: ending Coronavirus's whole career
Chat Username: practical

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby Rhosty » Wed May 22, 2019 1:44 pm

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 6:10 am
Question: Can we include flash games in this topic? :idea: :idea: :idea:
I really think any game counts

Image

ok then
Reddit
My Kongregate account
cringey roblox account
I have selective mutism and quite possibly Asperger's

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5833
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby FireyPaperMario » Wed May 22, 2019 2:24 pm

Eureka wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:44 pm
I really think any game counts
Okay, sweet! Anyways; I encountered what I think is the most horrible flash game ever made is a 18+ flash game where you play poker with famous video game/cartoon/anime characters (Both Male & Female characters)! It's something that's very disturbing!

I'm not gonna tell ya the name of this bad hentai flash game! And don't freaking look it up!!!! :evil:
Image
(Mega Drive GFX Pack coming soon)
Mario RPG goals (62% of the goals completed)
My Pixiv
I'm autistic & have ADHD.

Rhosty
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2464
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Flair: squid kid
Current Project: ending Coronavirus's whole career
Chat Username: practical

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby Rhosty » Wed May 22, 2019 2:42 pm

FireyPaperMario wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:24 pm
Eureka wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 1:44 pm
I really think any game counts
Okay, sweet! Anyways; I encountered what I think is the most horrible flash game ever made is a 18+ flash game where you play poker with famous video game/cartoon/anime characters (Both Male & Female characters)! It's something that's very disturbing!

I'm not gonna tell ya the name of this bad hentai flash game! And don't freaking look it up!!!! :evil:
I can't look it up if I don't know the name

Image

ok then
Reddit
My Kongregate account
cringey roblox account
I have selective mutism and quite possibly Asperger's

User avatar
MegaDood
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1489
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:43 am
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Twisted Realities
Chat Username: Mega

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby MegaDood » Wed May 22, 2019 5:48 pm

MarioLover64 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:10 am
MegaDood wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:31 am
There is one I should mention. It was released in 1987 for the ZX Spectrum, and its name is SQIJ! It's extremely unplayable, once starting it up, you're not even able to leave the first room. Later on in the future, people hacked into the game and worked out how to move, leaving one side of the screen did nothing, the other made the game crash. It was a game which was released without even being able to be played.
Actually, that's just the ZX Spectrum version. It was originally made for the C64 and it was much better there. It was actually playable, with an actual ending. The ZX version on the other hand...
Oh, what was the C64 version like? Was there still any point to the game even on that version?
My Project:
Image
I don't really have a signature but here's what I support:


Image
Image
Image

MarioLover64
Hoopster
Hoopster
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:09 pm

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby MarioLover64 » Thu May 23, 2019 10:25 am

MegaDood wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:48 pm
MarioLover64 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:10 am
MegaDood wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:31 am
There is one I should mention. It was released in 1987 for the ZX Spectrum, and its name is SQIJ! It's extremely unplayable, once starting it up, you're not even able to leave the first room. Later on in the future, people hacked into the game and worked out how to move, leaving one side of the screen did nothing, the other made the game crash. It was a game which was released without even being able to be played.
Actually, that's just the ZX Spectrum version. It was originally made for the C64 and it was much better there. It was actually playable, with an actual ending. The ZX version on the other hand...
Oh, what was the C64 version like? Was there still any point to the game even on that version?
This article should tell you about it.
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017 ... -ever-made

User avatar
FireyPaperMario
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5833
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Flair: 90's kid born in late 1993 ^_^
Current Project: SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive GFXs
Chat Username: Shin FireyPaperMario
Contact:

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby FireyPaperMario » Thu May 23, 2019 6:43 pm

Rhosty wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:42 pm
I can't look it up if I don't know the name
Do you really wanna know the name of this disturbing H poker game? :?
Image
(Mega Drive GFX Pack coming soon)
Mario RPG goals (62% of the goals completed)
My Pixiv
I'm autistic & have ADHD.

User avatar
stageleft
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:37 am
Flair: Cinnamon & Sugar

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby stageleft » Thu May 23, 2019 7:06 pm

Back To The Future for Nes... worst game in existance. I'll have to really think about newer games that are bad I haven't played many.

User avatar
GD Cooperstorm
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:37 pm
Flair: Hi
Current Project: Return to Subcon
Chat Username: GD Cooperstorm

Re: Worst games ever made

Postby GD Cooperstorm » Thu May 23, 2019 8:42 pm

-Any CDI Game with a Nintendo IP - Do I have to explain this one
-Sonic 06 - We all know why
-Sonic the hedgehog genesis - A port of sonic 1 gone very wrong
-Elf bowling 1 & 2 for the GBA - an obscure unlicensed port of a flash game, looks horrible to me
-Mario bros on the Atari - Looks horrendous to me
-Animal crossing amibo festival - I've never seen a game so lacking in content

Those are my picks
GD Cooperstorm

Here's a cow, I don't know what else to put here

Image

I support

Spoiler: show
Image
Image
My discord username if you feel like annoying me or talking about projects and cool stuff: CooperStorm#4670


Return to “Video Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests