28%

Total votes: 39
Danny
Bowser
Bowser

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's

Postby Danny » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:55 pm

French song actually.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

TangledLion
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby TangledLion » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:53 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANGIT MATPAT! WHY DID YOU NOT WARN US IT WAS A 2-PARTER!!!!!

Like I said, I only like FNaF for the lore, and this theory, well, it's full of it...
I'll be honest, I'm not sure If I'm gonna come back here...

dragonfan96
Ninji
Ninji

Postby dragonfan96 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:20 am

TangledLion wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANGIT MATPAT! WHY DID YOU NOT WARN US IT WAS A 2-PARTER!!!!!

Like I said, I only like FNaF for the lore, and this theory, well, it's full of it...

I literally just watched that :lol: knowin Matpat it be awhile for part 2 i.e Watch dogs theory
-Community Contest Results-
CC9- Placed 46th 5.36/10 Sands of Time Tier 3
CC11- Placed 51st 5.72/10 Volcanic Panic Tier 5

You can Find Me Here forums.OmegaRealm.com
On the MC server omegarealm.com (play.omegarealm.com)
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8FMZ ... MJe94tH2Yw

beanluv
Swooper
Swooper
Flair: go commit springlock

Postby beanluv » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Image OMGOMGOMG IT'S REAL.

But Yeah, It's Confirmed, No Joke. Btw, Change The Brightness On the Image, And You'll See The Word "Nightmare" On The Bottom Of the Image!!
This also means anything I share that's SMBX related will be for the 38A version. You are more than welcome to make masked versions of my graphic submissions for any versions of SMBX that use sprite masks. Please just let me know.

Come join the SMBX 38A Server!

SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby SnifitGuy » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:05 pm

beanluv wrote:Image OMGOMGOMG IT'S REAL.

But Yeah, It's Confirmed, No Joke. Btw, Change The Brightness On the Image, And You'll See The Word "Nightmare" On The Bottom Of the Image!!
Ok, where in the world did you find this...

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby MistakesWereMade » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:19 pm

i wish people realized hes actually just milking the series out of bad 3d models and un-innovative gameplay

Tango
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Tango » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:30 pm

Nien wrote:i wish people realized hes actually just milking the series out of bad 3d models and un-innovative gameplay
Yeah, i hoped that Fnaf 3 should be something like Duke Nukem, or Metal Gear, since you saw in the trailer nothing of Fnaf elements of the previous games.

Funny. Here in Brazil, the game only got popular when they launch FNaF3. Obviously my friend only played demo and died everytime in second night. But seriously, the jumpscares in Fnaf3 are more jump and less scare. You know when you will got a jumpscare before the jumpscare begin.

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:34 pm

Nien wrote:i wish people realized hes actually just milking the series out of bad 3d models and un-innovative gameplay
the first two were good and then i didn't really like them past that

ah well, at least One Night at Flumpty's one and two were really good in terms of rather unique game mechanics, especially the 2nd.
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

TangledLion
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby TangledLion » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:32 pm

Just because the gameplay sucks does not mean the story is crap, in fact I think the story is amazing.

MistakesWereMade
Boom Boom
Boom Boom

Postby MistakesWereMade » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:55 pm

TangledLion wrote:
Just because the gameplay sucks does not mean the story is crap, in fact I think the story is amazing.
if i wanted to buy a story i'd buy a book or something

TangledLion
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby TangledLion » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:51 am

Nien wrote:
TangledLion wrote:
But Just Because you don't like it does not make it bad, I don't like Dota Because The Lore is not rich enough for me, but that does not mean that it is automatically a bad game, and make all it's fans disappear.

RoundPiplup
Grinder
Grinder

Postby RoundPiplup » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:21 pm

TangledLion wrote:
The story itself made me feel sad. Definitely the "THE END"(not bad ending) in FNaF 3. A story about murdered children and that "purple man." Gameplay varies at time(one developer though). I probably would look more into the story of it rather than going for its gameplay, which sometimes change.
The Past still haunts me.
Spoiler: show

underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab

Postby underFlo » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Nien wrote:
TangledLion wrote:
I don't think much of FNAF, but tbh I think that the lore is really cool, especially because of how subtle it is at parts. A book just doesn't give you such an experience most of the time, this is something that only movies and especially games can do so well.
im a girl yo

AirSeus
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Flair: Ok no

Postby AirSeus » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:36 pm

Let me rephrase this into the truth, nothing in these games are 3d at all, they are handrawn pics by scott, you don't see people making succesful games like this everyday, especialy if it is made by only one person.
SnifitGuy wrote:
beanluv wrote:Image OMGOMGOMG IT'S REAL.

Ok, where in the world did you find this...
This is from scotts website.
I dunno, something inspirational is supposed to go here so here I go:

Realize the difference between criticism and hate.
Criticism is direct feedback about the level that helps and tells you what you could do better and/or what you could expand upon.
Hate is direct insults towards you/your level that tell you nothing other than how bad you are.

AKA: Don't cry at every responce you get, just ignore hate and respond to criticism.

Hatsune Blake
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Hatsune Blake » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:36 am

Shit mother fucker.
THE LAST FNAF
Check out my custom GFX pack!

Please check out my levels!
Spoiler: show
The logo above was made by FyreNova.

FastDasher
Rex
Rex

Postby FastDasher » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:43 am

AirSeus wrote:
Let me rephrase this into the truth, nothing in these games are 3d at all, they are handrawn pics by scott,
Actually Scott used some sort of 3D modeling software to create the characters/settings, I believe it was 3DS Max but I'm not quite sure. I honestly fail to see how he could have created the visuals as they are by simply drawing them, it's possible but it would have taken a LONG time.

Anyways I don't think he's milking the series, I believe it was his intention to create 4 games from the beginning. It also seems that he isn't just hoarding all of the money like many would believe, "no yacht for me. There are a lot better ways to use a blessing like this to benefit people." After all he is christian so I bet he's been donating a lot of the money to charities and churches.

Source: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/ ... dy-s/page4

The prices for the games are also fair, $21.00 for 15 days at Freddy's has great value, especially when it's compared to the $60.00 Triple A titles we get every year. Oh and one final thought, the gameplay isn't really un-innovative since the Fnaf series kinda created it's gameplay style. I guess some people just get tired of 3 games that play some-what similarly but will buy every COD/Mario/Assassins Creed/ETC which leaves little to no changes in gameplay mechanics.

qig
Eerie
Eerie

Postby qig » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:29 pm

TangledLion wrote:

There's plenty of games out there with interesting stories and gameplay.
Anyways I don't think he's milking the series,
By the time fnaf 4 comes out there will be 4 games in the series within a timespan of 14 months. It's the textbook definition of milking a series.

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:44 pm

doomoocv wrote:Shit mother fucker.
THE LAST FNAF
Don't make posts like this.

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:24 pm

qig wrote:
Anyways I don't think he's milking the series,
By the time fnaf 4 comes out there will be 4 games in the series within a timespan of 14 months. It's the textbook definition of milking a series.
i know i'm excited for FNAF 11 next year Image
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

dragonfan96
Ninji
Ninji

Postby dragonfan96 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:58 pm

qig wrote: By the time fnaf 4 comes out there will be 4 games in the series within a timespan of 14 months. It's the textbook definition of milking a series.

You think Scott is peer pressured into doing FNAF 3 and 4? by thousands of FNAF fans/Lovers?

to be honest, I think after FNAF 2 it should've just ended the series and move on. imo
-Community Contest Results-
CC9- Placed 46th 5.36/10 Sands of Time Tier 3
CC11- Placed 51st 5.72/10 Volcanic Panic Tier 5

You can Find Me Here forums.OmegaRealm.com
On the MC server omegarealm.com (play.omegarealm.com)
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8FMZ ... MJe94tH2Yw

Return to “Video Games”