Five Nights at Freddy's + Fangames

This is the place for video games!
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?

Which is ur favorite FNAF?

FNAF
30%
FNAF 2
38%
FNAF 3
3%
FNAF 4
30%

Total votes: 37
Natsu
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Current Project: It's a secret to everybody ...
Chat Username: Kuma-san

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's

Postby Natsu » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:13 pm

Bomber57 wrote:Doesn't make sense.
Reread my post and watch the theory.
Bomber57 wrote:First of all I am pretty sure the phone guy is someone else, but might just be the same voice.
Precisely because it is the same voice it is confusing, that's why I think the Phone Guy from both games is the same person, and since FNAF2 happened before FNAF makes even more sense.
Bomber57 wrote:Second of all why would you have the old animatronics from the old game if 2 was before the original?
Like I said, the first game is a nightmare the murderer was taunted with. The murder actually took place BEFORE the story of FNAF2, but the events of FNAF take place after it as a nightmare taunting the murderer. If we're mentally speaking taking no real life consideration it makes sense.
Bomber57 wrote:Finally, why would it be the grand re-opening of the place if it was never closed to begin with?
It is never said when was Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria closed so I assume it closed before the incident of the murder of the five children. Reason? Because of the bite of '87.
Discord quotes
Trace: You're a capable boi

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:18 pm

Natsu wrote:-snip-
You should take Game Theories with a grain of salt. Sure, it's interesting to consider and entertaining to listen to, but please don't take it too seriously like you are doing.
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

~<3 TNT

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

Natsu
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Natsu » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:23 pm

I'm actually not taking it seriously, but I consider these coincidences way too striking and these possibilities ... possible.
Discord quotes

xtremegamer51
Lakitu
Lakitu
Current Project: The Lost Island

Postby xtremegamer51 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:37 pm

The game is actually a prequel.

In the game the phone guy says that the old place that closed down was called "Fred's Pizza Entertaiment"

And at the end of night 6 it says that the new place is closing down after some weeks of being open,and that because of that,there gonna reopen it once again after a while,but rebuild and use the old animatronics again,and make the place less budget,and then thats were the first game comes in.

Proof.
Open the door,get on the floor,everybody do the DINOSAUR!
ImageImage
I support...
Spoiler: show
Irc chat messages of glory.
[20:49] <RedPanda> WHO WANNA PLAY GARRYS MOD M8S!??!
[20:49] <kinoko> I can play MK8
[20:49] <RedPanda> You win
[20:50] <RedPanda> Gotta put that line in my signature

[15:00] <Xtremegamer51> Captain R U Redy 4 Freddeh?
[15:00] <CaptainAmerica> Xtremegamer51 Thanks but I'm not gay.
[15:01] <CaptainAmerica> I don't want to be with Freddy.
I go by the name,RedPanda,and Xtremegamer51 on the IRC chat room. C:

Natsu
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Natsu » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Welp, that scraps my theory. But when does the Phone Guy refer to the old place as "Fred's Pizza Entertainment"? Which night?
Discord quotes

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:16 pm

Well, that makes it make more sense. But why would there be facial recognition in an older restaurant? Even with a higher budget, facial recognition really wouldn't be possible. Plus considering the fact that they give you an old Freddy mask to hide in kinda makes more sense.

On top of that, the trailer really did make it seem like a sequel, unless that was to mess with us.
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

~<3 TNT

Natsu
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Natsu » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:29 pm

Now that you mention it, the older animatronics were said to lack facial recognition, and you didn't have your Freddy Mask to hide, so it doesn't make much sense for it to happen after the second instalment of the game, if we talk about real life that is.
Discord quotes

xtremegamer51
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby xtremegamer51 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:05 pm

Natsu wrote:Now that you mention it, the older animatronics were said to lack facial recognition, and you didn't have your Freddy Mask to hide, so it doesn't make much sense for it to happen after the second instalment of the game, if we talk about real life that is.
I guess that is true,my best guess would have to be that they rebuilt the old animatronics but thats about it,they never were given any facial recognition,as for the no Freddy Fazbear mask thing,well then I don't know,I'm just guessing that they don't give you it since you/they had doors at that point.

Also heres a video showing how Golden Freddy works,it seems that he actually appears randomly in this game,rather then being summoned by doing some type of task,also skip to 2:41 if you want to see Golden Freddy,even though it is just a 2 minute long video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnXCYA8 ... d5JEBzhNew
ImageImage
I support...

DarkShadeX
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby DarkShadeX » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:22 am

xtremegamer51 wrote:
DarkShadeX wrote:Idk,but the robot doll dingys look to cute imo.It isnt as scary as the first one.
I dunno mate,they seem pretty creepy to me,also the old ones are still there and are as Creepy as always!
Might be just me then.
The first time those guys jumped at me i just said 'aww gimme a hug :3'

xtremegamer51
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby xtremegamer51 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:45 pm

DarkShadeX wrote:
xtremegamer51 wrote:
DarkShadeX wrote:Idk,but the robot doll dingys look to cute imo.It isnt as scary as the first one.
I dunno mate,they seem pretty creepy to me,also the old ones are still there and are as Creepy as always!
Might be just me then.
The first time those guys jumped at me i just said 'aww gimme a hug :3'
Huh I see.

Also I don't know what I was saying when I said that the phone guy said that there was a place before called "Fazbear's Pizza Entertainment"though,but despite that,the phone guy in the game,I forgot what night,(I'll say later when I figure out)but I did hear that the phone guy did infact say,that before both the place in the first and second game even existed,there was a place called"Fredbear's Family Diner"so yeah,

there ya go!
ImageImage
I support...

Natsu
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Natsu » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:57 am

@xtremegamer51: I think not giving a human being a tool of surviving even though he already has one and nobody else may have an use for the first one is cruel and improbable. I think I'd rather stick with my theory of the nightmare and stuff.

@DarkShadeX: It seems you love animatronics. Why don't you give old good Freddy a hug?
Discord quotes

DarkShadeX
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby DarkShadeX » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:53 am

Yeah i should do that sometime.

xtremegamer51
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby xtremegamer51 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:24 pm

Natsu wrote:@xtremegamer51: I think not giving a human being a tool of surviving even though he already has one and nobody else may have an use for the first one is cruel and improbable. I think I'd rather stick with my theory of the nightmare and stuff.

@DarkShadeX: It seems you love animatronics. Why don't you give old good Freddy a hug?
Okay I see what you mean I guess.

Wait a minute....UM GUYS WHAT IS THIS THING!??!I thought we were sticking the 11 of them! ;-;

And no this isn't Photoshopped,its actually in the game it seems,but it doesn't attack you as far as I'm aware,so its simply just like an easter egg or something like that.
ImageImage
I support...

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:11 pm

xtremegamer51 wrote:
Natsu wrote:@xtremegamer51: I think not giving a human being a tool of surviving even though he already has one and nobody else may have an use for the first one is cruel and improbable. I think I'd rather stick with my theory of the nightmare and stuff.

Okay I see what you mean I guess.

Wait a minute....UM GUYS WHAT IS THIS THING!??!I thought we were sticking the 11 of them! ;-;

And no this isn't Photoshopped,its actually in the game it seems,but it doesn't attack you as far as I'm aware,so its simply just like an easter egg or something like that.
Might be considered one of the hallucinations, considering it doesn't seem to interact with the player in the office.

~<3 TNT

Superiorstar
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Current Project: Maybe a level for a change
Chat Username: ♧◇Superiorstar♡♤8812

Postby Superiorstar » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:02 pm

I have an idea to why it is a prequel.
Y'know how it said "It's a minor set back, we'll open soon even if the budget is lower" at the end screen of the sixth night? That must be cannon to the lights dying in the first one, also the withered animatronics must be the beta versions of the newer ones in the second one, but they didn't have enough money to afford the "toy" animatronics, so they just made the beta versions better! That should be the case of the prequel idea.
ImageImage

One day, we will paint with our minds.
it's been a minute since I've cared about this place, I'll have to do some catching up
If there is a 999 limit on characters, what's the limit on images?

Natsu
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Natsu » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:56 pm

Never seen that animatronic, I litteraly have no clue as to what or who he/she is.

@Superiorstar: You can already tell Five Nights at Freddy's 2 is a prequel because of two facts. The first one being that the paycheck you recieve at the end of the game, or at least at the end of the fifth night you can see the year being 1987. Since Five NIghts at Freddy's implies that an incident took place on that date we can assume the reason why the restaurant where you play on Five NIghts at Freddy's 2 close was the famous bite of '87. Second of all, the one teaching you all there's to know is the same from Five Nights at Freddy's, but how could that be? He died! If you consider Five Nights at Freddy's a prequel to Five Nights at Freddy's 2. Being Five Nights at Freddy's 2 a prequel to the original makes him being alive more sense. Also at the beggining of the sixth night he tells you that he'll take the night shift instead, ultimately leading him to his death in the original game.
Discord quotes

xtremegamer51
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby xtremegamer51 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Superiorstar wrote:I have an idea to why it is a prequel.
Y'know how it said "It's a minor set back, we'll open soon even if the budget is lower" at the end screen of the sixth night? That must be cannon to the lights dying in the first one, also the withered animatronics must be the beta versions of the newer ones in the second one, but they didn't have enough money to afford the "toy" animatronics, so they just made the beta versions better! That should be the case of the prequel idea.
Thats actually a pretty good theory!

Also it turns out that even more and more easter eggs are being found!And it seems that there REALLY interesting!

First of all,heres this douche bag right here!
It is refer to as "Shadow Toy Bonnie"it was confirmed to be an actual thing when a twitch streamer encountered it in his life stream,it is rather rare and as far as I'm aware only appears in your office,and once looking at it for to long the game will crash,though this can be prevented by putting on the Freddy Fazbear Mask,and by bringing up the camera,some people also think that its simply just some form of Hallucination.

Shadow Freddy
Shadow Freddy,seems to be a shadow version of Freddy Fazbear, that as far as I'm aware can only be seen in the Parts/Service room on the camera,but one interesting thing about him is that he shares the same model as Golden Freddy,and even crashes your game when looked at on the camera for to long,also like Golden Freddy,and because of this some people have said that its simply Golden Freddy,but the reason why he has that dark and shadow like color to him is because of the lighting,people also think thats it also some form of Hallucination as well.
ImageImage
I support...

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:11 pm

Natsu wrote:Never seen that animatronic, I litteraly have no clue as to what or who he/she is.

@Superiorstar: You can already tell Five Nights at Freddy's 2 is a prequel because of two facts. The first one being that the paycheck you recieve at the end of the game, or at least at the end of the fifth night you can see the year being 1987. Since Five NIghts at Freddy's implies that an incident took place on that date we can assume the reason why the restaurant where you play on Five NIghts at Freddy's 2 close was the famous bite of '87. Second of all, the one teaching you all there's to know is the same from Five Nights at Freddy's, but how could that be? He died! If you consider Five Nights at Freddy's a prequel to Five Nights at Freddy's 2. Being Five Nights at Freddy's 2 a prequel to the original makes him being alive more sense. Also at the beggining of the sixth night he tells you that he'll take the night shift instead, ultimately leading him to his death in the original game.
Only problem I have with that is that your paycheck on the first game has the exact same date and year, making any theory that the second game is a prequel pretty much wrong in my eyes.

Also, the only reason phone guy has the same voice is because Scott is the only one who made the game, the only other help he got was one or two children (possibly his own) who provided the voice for Balloon Boy and maybe some of the screams.
Thus, in both games both phone guys, two different phone guys, have the same voice because Scott voiced them both.

~<3 TNT

xtremegamer51
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby xtremegamer51 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:42 pm

So,anyways,it was confirmed by the creator of the Five Nights At Freddy's Gmod related stuff a while back before Five Nights At Freddy's 2 had even came out yet that a Gmod Five Nights At Freddy's 2 map is in the works,and I just felt like sharing some leaked images of the models for it.
ImageImage
I support...

Natsu
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby Natsu » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:44 am

Nice, we're even getting a GMod map of FNAF2, sweet!

@Bomber57: I'm eager to know where exactly does it say the year:
Discord quotes

Return to “Video Games”