Total votes: 39
Fuyu
Wart
Wart
Current Project: Super Mario Fantasy
Chat Username: take a guess

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's

Postby Fuyu » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:42 pm

@Jacob9300Shadow: At the end of the game you see a check that is supposed to be for the guard, who apparently is paid 4 U$S the hour.

xtremegamer51
Lakitu
Lakitu
Current Project: The Lost Island

Postby xtremegamer51 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:07 pm

I feel like telling everyone what all the animals do and how they act,just in case anyone here is wondering.

Bonnie:Bonnie is probably one of the most active of all the animals,most of the time being the one that gets to the office first.He also always comes from the left door.Also sometimes a picture of Bonnies face flashs on the screen,and his eyes in the picture are black,with white pupils,similar to how Freddy's eyes to tend to be/look sometimes.Bonnie is known to be male.

Chica:Chica is a lot like Bonnie,but less active,and spends most of her time in the kitchen,in fact she even has a bid on that says"LET'S EAT!!!"She also always comes from the right door.Sometimes,if you look closely,you can see another row of teeth in the back of her mouth,which suggest that someone was stuffed inside of her,most likely being the last person who worked as a night watcher.Chica is known to be female.

Foxy:Foxy is one of the animals that has a more unique way of attacking the player.And whenever Foxy is seen gone from pirate cove,it is recommended to close the left door right away,as for if you see him sprinting/running down the hallway on the camera,unless the left door is already closed,your done,as for you will have no time to react fast enough to save your self.Foxy is also seen wearing an eye patch,and a hook on one of his hands,supporting why he is at pirate cove.Also next to pirate cove theres a sign saying out of order,most likely being because of the fact that Foxy is broken.(Broken jaw,as well as some pieces of his body being gone,showing metal parts.)Foxy is also know to be part of the"The Bite Of 87."were one of the animals bit a piece of somes brain off.Some people have been to know say that Foxy is a girl,most likely because of the fact that his name sound similar to that of a girls name,but he is still known to be a boy.

Freddy:Freddy also has a very unique way of attacking the player,but is one of the least active of all of the animals,since he almost never moves from his original location.Though on later nights,Bonnie,Chica,and Foxy,will be used as distractions for the player,so that Freddy can get to the player and attack him/her,which is why it is a good idea to always check on Freddy,and make sure that he doesn't move from his original location.Freddy can also teleport through the doors,meaning that closing them in order to protect yourself from Freddy,is useless.Freddy is also known to be the one who attacked the phone guy on Night 4,as for before the call ends,you can hear Freddy's theme in the back round.Also when power runs out,all the lights will turn off,and Freddy will appear on the left side,and his theme will start to play,and unless the night finally ends,(It reachs 6am)he will attack the player,causing a game over.Freddy is known to be a male.

Golden Freddy:Golden Freddy will only appear when the player looks at a poster of him on the camera for to long,appearing for a split second and then dissapearing and then attacking the player when the camera is closed,unless the player can then open the camera again fast enough to save them self.Golden Freddy is also know not to be real,but just a hallucination.Golden Freddy is know to be a male.

Pictures showing all of them.
Spoiler: show
Open the door,get on the floor,everybody do the DINOSAUR!
ImageImage
I support...
Irc chat messages of glory.
[20:49] <RedPanda> WHO WANNA PLAY GARRYS MOD M8S!??!
[20:49] <kinoko> I can play MK8
[20:49] <RedPanda> You win
[20:50] <RedPanda> Gotta put that line in my signature

[15:00] <Xtremegamer51> Captain R U Redy 4 Freddeh?
[15:00] <CaptainAmerica> Xtremegamer51 Thanks but I'm not gay.
[15:01] <CaptainAmerica> I don't want to be with Freddy.
I go by the name,RedPanda,and Xtremegamer51 on the IRC chat room. C:

Vinyl Scratch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: The God Emperor of SMBXkind
Current Project: People will only care about certain facts just as long as they backup their own beliefs.
Chat Username: Hello#3856

Postby Vinyl Scratch » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:31 pm

Basically all wrong, here's how it goes:

Chica and Bonnie pretty much work together, like a dynamic duo, making one another invisible to the cameras and making the doors stop functioning, allowing Foxy and Freddy to get in, as well as each other.

Foxy is like you explained it kind of. You can actually close the door in time before Foxy comes in to attack you, but you have to be way too fucking fast. You can prevent him from attacking you by checking on him from time to time at Pirate's Cove, but not too much. If you see him gone close the left door and check the hallway, causing his running animation to begin and saving yourself a brutal death. Foxy doesn't automatically activate on Night 1 though unless you checked Pirate Cove already. He also actually isn't automatically active on Night 6 as well apparently(?)

Freddy doesn't become a real hazard until Night 5+. He can only "break the doors down" if both of them are closed. If one of them are closed though you should be safe. A tip is that Freddy is the only animatronic that can attack you when the lights go out, so don't worry about Bonnie/Chica/Foxy when that happens, only Freddy.

Golden Freddy only activates when you see a Golden Freddy poster instead of a regular Freddy one and then switch back to the room. You can save yourself by looking at the camera again right before he attacks. He's supposed to not be active until Night 3, but certain evidence has made him appear on earlier nights.
btw the 2nd row of teeth on Chica isn't abnormal, all animatronics have this, it's just easier to see on Chica and Freddy
Rest In Peace Privana.
Ad hominem.
Mivixion wrote:We don't cater to the minority.

RegisteredUsername wrote:Well with that shitty attitude of yours, I don't know how you are still on this Forums.

And with that long paragraph of shit, why aren't you classed as the "SMBX Community's bullshiter"?
Snowburger wrote:Also,yeah Vinyl,I must have serious brain damage for not liking something you like XD
DarkMatt wrote:You were off being a shitposter so I didn't bother.
AeroMatter wrote:4/17/2015 - The day an /a/ meme caused conflict in SMBX.
Joey wrote:In the future there will be an official version of SMBX that contains LunaLua, but it's not going to come right now. I promise that it'll happen, though.

<AeroMatter> vinyl tbch cause we need more people like you
<Vinyl> NEET Shitposters?
<AeroMatter> yes

:^)

Fuyu
Wart
Wart

Postby Fuyu » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:39 pm

@Vinyl Scratch: You are partially wrong as well, though. Neither Chica or Bonnie fuck the cameras up or doors. The cameras just go off whenever any Animatronic moves. The doors stop responding whenever either Chica or Bonnie got in your office, and will soon enough attack the player whenever he views the camera and goes back to normal view. This last part only applies to those two, Freddy attacks you after a random amount of time.

Also, yeah, there's evidence of Golden Freddy appearing on earlier nights, though whenever he appears on earlier nights and successfully kills the player the game crashes. There's also evidence of this one.

All of you, I suggest you to re-check every page of this wiki and update your current knowledge: http://five-nights-at-freddys.wikia.com ... y%27s_Wiki

Vinyl Scratch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: The God Emperor of SMBXkind
Current Project: People will only care about certain facts just as long as they backup their own beliefs.
Chat Username: Hello#3856

Postby Vinyl Scratch » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Mistake on my part, but they do technically still fuck up the cameras and doors, and iirc from somewhere I read, Bonnie and Chica do have the ability to make each other invisible to the camera
Or that was Freddy, not really sure, but one of the animals have the ability to do this
Rest In Peace Privana.
Ad hominem.
Mivixion wrote:We don't cater to the minority.

RegisteredUsername wrote:Well with that shitty attitude of yours, I don't know how you are still on this Forums.

And with that long paragraph of shit, why aren't you classed as the "SMBX Community's bullshiter"?
Snowburger wrote:Also,yeah Vinyl,I must have serious brain damage for not liking something you like XD
DarkMatt wrote:You were off being a shitposter so I didn't bother.
AeroMatter wrote:4/17/2015 - The day an /a/ meme caused conflict in SMBX.
Joey wrote:In the future there will be an official version of SMBX that contains LunaLua, but it's not going to come right now. I promise that it'll happen, though.

<AeroMatter> vinyl tbch cause we need more people like you
<Vinyl> NEET Shitposters?
<AeroMatter> yes

:^)

Fuyu
Wart
Wart

Postby Fuyu » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:52 pm

I guess they technically do that, but it also applies to Freddy.

The one that makes invisible any of them is Freddy. This happens whenever he is in the same room as one of them. That's why you sometime loose track of one of them.

Mable
Peach
Peach
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d

Postby Mable » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Yeah if you have a really good luck you can encounter Golden Freddy on the early nights aswell.

Also Golden Freddy looks cute.

Fuyu
Wart
Wart

Postby Fuyu » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:45 pm

CaptainSyrup wrote:Yeah if you have a really good luck you can encounter Golden Freddy on the early nights aswell.

Hell no, he doesn't look cute at all. He is creepy as fuck.

Superiorstar
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Current Project: Maybe a level for a change
Chat Username: ♧◇Superiorstar♡♤8812

Postby Superiorstar » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:58 pm

CaptainSyrup wrote:Yeah if you have a really good luck you can encounter Golden Freddy on the early nights aswell.

You have a sick sense of humor.
ImageImage

One day, we will paint with our minds.
it's been a minute since I've cared about this place, I'll have to do some catching up
If there is a 999 limit on characters, what's the limit on images?

xtremegamer51
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby xtremegamer51 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Welp.

ImageImage
I support...

Aero
Palom
Palom
Flair: Pirate economy
Chat Username: aero

Postby Aero » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:21 pm

xtremegamer51 wrote:Welp.

Please don't make useless posts like this.

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:23 pm

GhostHawk wrote:
xtremegamer51 wrote:Welp.

Please don't make useless posts like this.
How is this useless. It literally provides to the discussion by saying "HEY, THERE'S A 2ND GAME FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDN'T KNOW."

Jesus Christsicle it's like you have a bot for this shit.
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:53 am

^
I agree with Bomber57, that wasn't really a useless post, it was clearly meant to generate discussion about the recently announced sequel.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

Magician
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus

Postby Magician » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:17 am

Bomber57 wrote:Jesus Christsicle it's like you have a bot for this shit.
I'm sure it was just an honest mistake.

Anyway I too found this game really fascinating.

Part of it is the immediate reaction; like "How is this? Why is this? Why would they?"
One reviewer said that the absurdity of it seems like a social commentary on capitalism, and I can sort of see that. At least with regards to the detrimental effects of the notion of profit before person. It's ridiculous that someone would be so desperate to do this for 4 dollars an hour, but there it is. On one hand this game is an exaggeration to holy hell, at least in the first world countries, but people, especially the poor, may find themselves in untenable situations just like this, taking on immense personal burdens for the sake of a corporate agenda without adequate compensation.
But pfff who am I kidding I don't know shit about shit. *lights up a joint mixed in with the ashes of Karl Marx*

As for the character behaviours
, they all seem to teleport except Foxy, but none directly into your room except Golden Freddy. This is evidenced by Markiplier doing the 20-20-20-20 night; he never checked on Freddy, nor Bonnie, nor clydeChica, and he closed the RIGHT door whenever looking at the camera. This seems to indicate that Freddy only enters through the right door? Or was he just really really lucky?
Also:
CaptainSyrup wrote:
This is hilarious.

And oh yeah, I'm really curious about what route they're going with for the next game. Will it be another security camera thing, or will the budget increase significantly? Or both?
Given that it felt, to me, more concept than gameplay, I wonder if it might be something completely different.

Bomber57
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg

Postby Bomber57 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:58 am

Magician wrote:
Bomber57 wrote:Jesus Christsicle it's like you have a bot for this shit.
I'm sure it was just an honest mistake.

Anyway I too found this game really fascinating.

Part of it is the immediate reaction; like "How is this? Why is this? Why would they?"
One reviewer said that the absurdity of it seems like a social commentary on capitalism, and I can sort of see that. At least with regards to the detrimental effects of the notion of profit before person. It's ridiculous that someone would be so desperate to do this for 4 dollars an hour, but there it is. On one hand this game is an exaggeration to holy hell, at least in the first world countries, but people, especially the poor, may find themselves in untenable situations just like this, taking on immense personal burdens for the sake of a corporate agenda without adequate compensation.
But pfff who am I kidding I don't know shit about shit. *lights up a joint mixed in with the ashes of Karl Marx*
That's where most horror games fall apart: when you start to really think.
Living explosives, prone to destroying themselves along with their enemies with their powerful "Self-Destruct." Bombs take the rage built up by being attacked and transform it into energy. This, in turn, makes them grow, sometimes to incredible sizes.

<Joey> you want a dickpic
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

xtremegamer51
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby xtremegamer51 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:08 pm

Thanks for backing me up mates!Though it probably was just a mistake on Ghosthawks part when he said that it was a useless post.

Also,it seems,at least after checking the wiki,(Which is also where I got that image for the 2nd game.)Theres gonna be new robots,some of them may actually also be some that were gonna be in the first game originally,but didn't make the cut.Though it is unknown if there gonna add in new ones,and keep the old ones,(Bonnie,Chica,and Foxy,because of course they still gotta keep Freddy in there.)or if there gonna be replacing some of the old ones,with new ones.
ImageImage
I support...

Fuyu
Wart
Wart

Postby Fuyu » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:13 pm

I hope they include Golden Freddy, it's by far the creepiest Animatronic of all.

dragonfan96
Ninji
Ninji

Postby dragonfan96 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Anyone else think that phone guy is golden freddy? Listen REALLY carefully on Night 4!
(skip to 6:20 for Night 4 phone call)

The banging noise is Foxy trying to get in and then Freddys song plays.
and at the end it sounds like hes crying too a like "whimper"

2 possibilities here:

1) the guy was "Patrolling" the same night and power goes out while making the call

2)Freddy surprises him and well kills him

Either way both theories suggest freddy stuffed him in a suit and now his "spirit" haunts that suit...
-Community Contest Results-
CC9- Placed 46th 5.36/10 Sands of Time Tier 3
CC11- Placed 51st 5.72/10 Volcanic Panic Tier 5

You can Find Me Here forums.OmegaRealm.com
On the MC server omegarealm.com (play.omegarealm.com)
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8FMZ ... MJe94tH2Yw

Fuyu
Wart
Wart

Postby Fuyu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:40 pm

You know the phone guy was most probably stuffed inside Chica's costume, right? I don't know what did the developer want to make the players theorize, but he reproduced Foxy's door banging sound and song (yeah, because there's a theory that says that the song might be played by Foxy instead. I know Freddy plays it when the power goes out, but if you focus on Pirate Cove while Freddy is in the Show Stage you'll hear the music louder in there) and Bonnie's moan when he is in the room.

xtremegamer51
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby xtremegamer51 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Natsu wrote:You know the phone guy was most probably stuffed inside Chica's costume, right? I don't know what did the developer want to make the players theorize, but he reproduced Foxy's door banging sound and song (yeah, because there's a theory that says that the song might be played by Foxy instead. I know Freddy plays it when the power goes out, but if you focus on Pirate Cove while Freddy is in the Show Stage you'll hear the music louder in there) and Bonnie's moan when he is in the room.
I didn't know to much about that,huh,interesting....

Also what animal do you think should be use for one of the new robots in the sequel?
I would love to see something like a kangaroo,or a hyena.
ImageImage
I support...

Return to “Video Games”