Five Nights at Freddy's + Fangames

This is the place for video games!

Which is ur favorite FNAF?

FNAF
11
28%
FNAF 2
15
38%
FNAF 3
2
5%
FNAF 4
11
28%
 
Total votes: 39
User avatar
Snowburger
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:35 pm
Current Project: Super Mario - Mushroom Conflict

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's + Fangames

Postby Snowburger » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:41 pm

doomoocv wrote:Yup yup,and I'm planing to go see it when it's out!
I...I...I...Oh god no.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...
Insert IRC quotes here.
Previously know as Snowburger
Image

I support:
Image
Image

User avatar
Hatsune Blake
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 468
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:55 pm
Current Project: Super Mario Island
Chat Username: Hatsune Blake

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's + Fangames

Postby Hatsune Blake » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Snowburger wrote:
doomoocv wrote:Yup yup,and I'm planing to go see it when it's out!
I...I...I...Oh god no.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...
What?Why?
Check out my custom GFX pack!
Image
The two logos below are made by FyreNova, the one true Nova.

Please check out my levels!
Spoiler: show
Image
My up and coming project:
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Uzendayo
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1234
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 6:11 pm
Current Project: I don't even know anymore

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's + Fangames

Postby Uzendayo » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:53 am

Snowburger wrote:
doomoocv wrote:Yup yup,and I'm planing to go see it when it's out!
I...I...I...Oh god no.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...
Why? Its the first videogame movie in years that has a director that knows how to make movies.
Spoiler: show
I placed 18th in CC8,
I placed 8th in CC11, and I
Won 1st in the First Vanilla Level Competition
┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
You might know me as Epoch
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING

User avatar
Snowburger
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:35 pm
Current Project: Super Mario - Mushroom Conflict

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's + Fangames

Postby Snowburger » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:56 am

Uzendayo wrote:
Snowburger wrote:
doomoocv wrote:Yup yup,and I'm planing to go see it when it's out!
I...I...I...Oh god no.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...
Why? Its the first videogame movie in years that has a director that knows how to make movies.
When has a video game movie been good?
When has FNAF been good or scary?
I'm sorry if I offended you with my O-P-I-N-I-O-N,which I surely did because here you come with all your butthurt comments...
Insert IRC quotes here.
Previously know as Snowburger
Image

I support:
Image
Image

User avatar
AirSeus
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:40 pm
Flair: Ok no
Current Project: You really think I'll finish one?
Chat Username: AirSeus

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's + Fangames

Postby AirSeus » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:39 am

Snowburger wrote: When has a video game movie been good?
When has FNAF been good or scary?
I'm sorry if I offended you with my O-P-I-N-I-O-N,which I surely did because here you come with all your butthurt comments...
Please stop, your going to get alot of hate doing this every time so stop and go off the thread and it is you with the fucking stuipid shitty comments, this thread is where the fans of the game goes and if you don't except that, then leave the thread, please stop with the shitty comments and waisting our time.
I dunno, something inspirational is supposed to go here so here I go:

Realize the difference between criticism and hate.
Criticism is direct feedback about the level that helps and tells you what you could do better and/or what you could expand upon.
Hate is direct insults towards you/your level that tell you nothing other than how bad you are.

AKA: Don't cry at every responce you get, just ignore hate and respond to criticism.

Vinyl Scratch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 662
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:47 pm
Flair: The God Emperor of SMBXkind
Current Project: People will only care about certain facts just as long as they backup their own beliefs.
Chat Username: Hello#3856

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's + Fangames

Postby Vinyl Scratch » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:06 am

Snowburger wrote: When has a video game movie been good?
When has FNAF been good or scary?
I'm sorry if I offended you with my O-P-I-N-I-O-N,which I surely did because here you come with all your butthurt comments...
Literally YouTube the post; shitty grammar, made by a 13 year old, someone who has brain problems, or literally all of the above
The Five Nights Fanbase is bad but the children that hate on it simply because it's not scary to them are even fucking worse
You can even tell that he has literally no idea what he's fucking talking about because he's dismissing the movie before it has even come out
Literally nobody has a valid opinion on a movie that hasn't even come out yet (Not even a trailer is out yet), so get blown the fuck out and leave this topic. Come back when you do more research and not blindly hate on things because your sorry excuse of trying to get away with such a thing with M-Muh opinions is terribly invalid.
Rest In Peace Privana.
Ad hominem.
Spoiler: show
Mivixion wrote:We don't cater to the minority.
Image

Image
RegisteredUsername wrote:Well with that shitty attitude of yours, I don't know how you are still on this Forums.

And with that long paragraph of shit, why aren't you classed as the "SMBX Community's bullshiter"?
Snowburger wrote:Also,yeah Vinyl,I must have serious brain damage for not liking something you like XD
DarkMatt wrote:You were off being a shitposter so I didn't bother.
Image
AeroMatter wrote:4/17/2015 - The day an /a/ meme caused conflict in SMBX.
Joey wrote:In the future there will be an official version of SMBX that contains LunaLua, but it's not going to come right now. I promise that it'll happen, though.
Image
Image

<AeroMatter> vinyl tbch cause we need more people like you
<Vinyl> NEET Shitposters?
<AeroMatter> yes

:^)

RegisteredUsername
Bit
Bit
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's + Fangames

Postby RegisteredUsername » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:10 am

Snowburger wrote: When has a video game movie been good?
When has FNAF been good or scary?
I'm sorry if I offended you with my O-P-I-N-I-O-N,which I surely did because here you come with all your butthurt comments...
What butthurt comments? - I don't see mine as a "butthurt comment". :P


Based on IMDb and the ratings/reviews, here's 11:
Mario wants the T

IRC Quotes:
Spoiler: show
Image
Special IRC Quote:
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Chip Potato
Eerie
Eerie
Posts: 957
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:05 pm

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's + Fangames

Postby Chip Potato » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:51 am

Vinyl Scratch wrote:The Five Nights Fanbase is bad but the children that hate on it simply because it's not scary to them are even fucking worse
That is absolutely true. There are criticisms to be made about the game, yes, but none of the people who hate on it bring like any of them up, they just blindly hate on it because it's popular, and being popular is apparently the worst thing ever because reasons. A common complaint I hear is that they see/hear it wherever they go.

There's a simple solution to that, and it's called getting the fuck over yourself.
Projects I'm supporting:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Spoiler: show
Enjl wrote:
SuperMario12345 wrote:The deadline is tomorrow everyone! Make sure your level is finished, completable, there are no glitches, and it ends with a star!Thats the key to a good score!
Image

User avatar
Arceus88
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:00 am
Current Project: A 2in1 compilation episode: Bowser's Adventure + Arceus88's Boss Rush

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's + Fangames

Postby Arceus88 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:18 am

Those games are scary, there's still I need to learn about them.
Image
Please try my project (I'm begging you. :( ). The full version will be released in Middle or Late 2016.
Note: The boss rush will be available in the release, so it's not yet available.

User avatar
SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1468
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's + Fangames

Postby SnifitGuy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:13 am

Snowburger wrote: When has a video game movie been good?
When has FNAF been good or scary?
I'm sorry if I offended you with my O-P-I-N-I-O-N,which I surely did because here you come with all your butthurt comments...
a hater. lets burn him, lads. down with the haters of the fnaf fanbase. long live the fnaf fanboy empire.
SERIOUS: I agree with you on the first two; video game movies suck, but I disagree with what you said about it being scary. Come on, everyone is at the very least startled by the jumpscares; it's almost impossible not to be.

User avatar
Snowburger
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 316
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:35 pm
Current Project: Super Mario - Mushroom Conflict

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's + Fangames

Postby Snowburger » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:26 am

SnifitGuy wrote:
Snowburger wrote: When has a video game movie been good?
When has FNAF been good or scary?
I'm sorry if I offended you with my O-P-I-N-I-O-N,which I surely did because here you come with all your butthurt comments...
a hater. lets burn him, lads. down with the haters of the fnaf fanbase. long live the fnaf fanboy empire.
SERIOUS: I agree with you on the first two; video game movies suck, but I disagree with what you said about it being scary. Come on, everyone is at the very least startled by the jumpscares; it's almost impossible not to be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jCGmp7c6lo
5:21
Have fun.
Also,yeah Vinyl,I must have serious brain damage for not liking something you like XD
Insert IRC quotes here.
Previously know as Snowburger
Image

I support:
Image
Image

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5835
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's + Fangames

Postby Mable » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:31 am

FFS guys can you stop wasting up my thread pls? This is idk the fifth time now you argue about it.

Vinyl Scratch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 662
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:47 pm
Flair: The God Emperor of SMBXkind
Current Project: People will only care about certain facts just as long as they backup their own beliefs.
Chat Username: Hello#3856

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's + Fangames

Postby Vinyl Scratch » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:36 am

Snowburger wrote:
SnifitGuy wrote:
Snowburger wrote: When has a video game movie been good?
When has FNAF been good or scary?
I'm sorry if I offended you with my O-P-I-N-I-O-N,which I surely did because here you come with all your butthurt comments...
a hater. lets burn him, lads. down with the haters of the fnaf fanbase. long live the fnaf fanboy empire.
SERIOUS: I agree with you on the first two; video game movies suck, but I disagree with what you said about it being scary. Come on, everyone is at the very least startled by the jumpscares; it's almost impossible not to be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jCGmp7c6lo
5:21
Have fun.
Also,yeah Vinyl,I must have serious brain damage for not liking something you like XD
>Assuming I like it
>I outright said I hate the fanbase and in the things that piss you off thread have outright stated I want them gone out of existence forever
"I dislike it and you hate me for disliking it lol I have nothing real to say back"
It's like you ignored my entire post
Typical YouTube

tl;dr
>XD
>>>/reddit/
Rest In Peace Privana.
Ad hominem.
Spoiler: show
Mivixion wrote:We don't cater to the minority.
Image

Image
RegisteredUsername wrote:Well with that shitty attitude of yours, I don't know how you are still on this Forums.

And with that long paragraph of shit, why aren't you classed as the "SMBX Community's bullshiter"?
Snowburger wrote:Also,yeah Vinyl,I must have serious brain damage for not liking something you like XD
DarkMatt wrote:You were off being a shitposter so I didn't bother.
Image
AeroMatter wrote:4/17/2015 - The day an /a/ meme caused conflict in SMBX.
Joey wrote:In the future there will be an official version of SMBX that contains LunaLua, but it's not going to come right now. I promise that it'll happen, though.
Image
Image

<AeroMatter> vinyl tbch cause we need more people like you
<Vinyl> NEET Shitposters?
<AeroMatter> yes

:^)

IUndercoverTroll
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:35 am

Fnaf secret that no one found (that isn't even in fnaf)

Postby IUndercoverTroll » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:05 pm

So I was watching this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9FrNYjr3L4
And when I was pressing 1-4 number keys I got
Or should I feel, fnaf theorists, that be wrong?
I swear considering that it's on the subject of fnaf I don't think it's a coincidence, maybee scott is working with mat pat to help leave clues.

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 8733
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: Fnaf secret that no one found (that isn't even in fnaf)

Postby Enjl » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:10 pm

Image
Ideas are useless if you can't make them real.
Image

IUndercoverTroll
Cheep-Cheep
Cheep-Cheep
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:35 am

Re: Fnaf secret that no one found (that isn't even in fnaf)

Postby IUndercoverTroll » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:22 pm

Enjl wrote:Image
Are You makking fun of, just asking.

RegisteredUsername
Bit
Bit
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Re: Fnaf secret that no one found (that isn't even in fnaf)

Postby RegisteredUsername » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:31 am

IUndercoverTroll wrote:So I was watching this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9FrNYjr3L4
And when I was pressing 1-4 number keys I got
Or should I feel, fnaf theorists, that be wrong?
I swear considering that it's on the subject of fnaf I don't think it's a coincidence, maybee scott is working with mat pat to help leave clues.
Why would you think Scott will be helping MatPat? - That would be no fun for MatPat. I bet he rather look through FNaF 4 himself to find the story/meaning behind it.
Mario wants the T

IRC Quotes:
Spoiler: show
Image
Special IRC Quote:
Spoiler: show
Image

RegisteredUsername
Bit
Bit
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's + Fangames

Postby RegisteredUsername » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:20 am

New MatPat Theory is Up!!!




Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9FrNYjr3L4
Mario wants the T

IRC Quotes:
Spoiler: show
Image
Special IRC Quote:
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's + Fangames

Postby Mosaic » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:58 pm

New And Improved Animatroic versions of Team SMBX, The 12345 Group, Glow, And Midnight
The Order I put them is the order they become active in.
Spoiler: show
Robot Link
Image
Robot Rosy
Image
Robot Toad
Image
Robot Glow
Image
Robot Berry
Image
Robot Hoops
Image
Robot Luigi
Image
Robot Peach
Image
Robot Mario
Image
Robot SuperMario12345
Image
Robot Midnight
Image
Becomes active for not winding the music box

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord Server, where I update on my streams, writing, and anything else I may be up to.

Cancelled...but not forgotten...
Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1468
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's + Fangames

Postby SnifitGuy » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:05 am

Uh, has anyone seen the new image? Something's different than the previous thank you screen...
EDIT: 1200th post :3


Return to “Video Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests