Super Smash Bros. Roster

This is the place for video games!
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
Magna DominXus
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Re: Super Smash Bros. Roster

Postby Magna DominXus » Thu May 29, 2014 9:30 pm

Ice wrote:
How do I say this without over doing it...
Spoiler: show
HYPE!!!
This is me on the forums.
I'm the ultamite mage!

Come join my drawing contest: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =49&t=2525
Judging starts now, no more participants allowed to join from now on.

Sluigi123
Spiny
Spiny
Current Project: "Brawl Minus: Brawl Mod" and "Project M: Unofficial AI Patch"
Chat Username: Sluigi123

Postby Sluigi123 » Fri May 30, 2014 6:19 am

Sakurai Says:
Pic of the day. Here's a first look at the bottom-screen display for the Nintendo 3DS. Your name will appear in the area above the accumulated damage. And if you tap one of the fighter displays…!

…You can highlight that fighter on your screen. This is useful when you want to get back at a particular opponent. You can also highlight yourself if you need to keep better track of where you are. This is a great benefit to having your own individual screen.
Well wouldn't you look at that! Two screenshots in one, and we get to see what the bottom screen looks like, along with an exclusive targeting system, via tapping that character's icon.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Fri May 30, 2014 11:27 am

Yeah that'll be useful I guess. Honestly though I feel like it won't be practical to tap someone's face during the match, especially a hectic free-for-all.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

Yoshibrothers
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby Yoshibrothers » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:51 am

This week starts off strong with the introduction of a new WiiU stage.
Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. Here's a new Wii U stage, Mushroom Kingdom U! It brings to life the worlds of New Super Mario Bros. U.
Sakurai stated that this stage will be in the demo at E3, so if you're going take a look.
I've returned.

Murphmario
Mouser
Mouser
Current Project: Project planned; waiting for SMBX2 Beta 4

Postby Murphmario » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:35 am

Yoshibrothers wrote:This week starts off strong with the introduction of a new WiiU stage.
Sakurai wrote:Pic of the day. Here's a new Wii U stage, Mushroom Kingdom U! It brings to life the worlds of New Super Mario Bros. U.
Sakurai stated that this stage will be in the demo at E3, so if you're going take a look.
I would have honestly perfered a Super Mario 3d World stage instead.
Now taking graphics requests:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1urWpFq ... #responses

My graphics pack:
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... t=1960/url

Really tempted to just make a general graphics thread for all of my graphics instead of just making individual threads for each of them.

zlaker
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa

Postby zlaker » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:05 am

Murphmario wrote:
Yoshibrothers wrote:This week starts off strong with the introduction of a new WiiU stage.
I would have honestly perfered a Super Mario 3d World stage instead.
If they make a stage for NSMBU they'll probably make one for 3DW and MK8
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I make art lol

Magna DominXus
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby Magna DominXus » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:53 am

I want Shrek to be in this sooooo bad. He will reck all the other players without so much as pressing two buttons. His giant ogre cock will instantly slap them all of the stage, and Shrek wins by default. Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
This is me on the forums.
I'm the ultamite mage!

Come join my drawing contest: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... =49&t=2525
Judging starts now, no more participants allowed to join from now on.

Tepig2000
Bit
Bit

Postby Tepig2000 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:42 pm

He also includeded a second picture:

He said the stage transforms after Kamek casts a spell.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:16 pm

There seem to be a lot of transforming stages in Sm4sh. This one seems pretty balanced from the screenshots, though, aside from the Urchins in the water transformation, which might be a little problematic for competitive use.

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account 2016

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Postby Enjl » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:08 am

Mii Swordfighter, Gunner and Brawler, Palutena and Pac-Man were confirmed at E3. What do you guys think?
I think these choices were foreseeable. Palutena was already leaked months ago, Pac-Man was rumored to be a thing because of their partnership with Namco, and Mii is just everywhere for some reason.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:48 am

PALUTENA HYPE. Seriously, she is easily one of the coolest looking characters I've seen announced so far. Honestly, all of the new fighters announced so far look really, really cool, somehow even Pac-Man. Sakurai is really damn good at turning non-combat oriented characters into Smash fighters, from Fox to Captain Falcon to Villager and now Pac-Man. I'm more excited than ever for this game now.

- a spam account 2016

Namyrr
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby Namyrr » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:07 am

Pac-Man.... in Super Smash Bros?
I'm not completely sure how that decision was made or why.

Aristo
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Flair: Martyr of SMBXdom
Chat Username: Aristo

Postby Aristo » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:18 am

Namyrr wrote:Pac-Man.... in Super Smash Bros?
Seems like they continue what they started in Brawl and include a lot of non-Nintendo characters in the new one, also Pong seems to be an Assist Trophy, so another non-Nintendo "character" there
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tepig2000
Bit
Bit

Postby Tepig2000 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:56 am

I love Pac-Man and Palutena. Mii I could care less about. I always wanted Pac-Man in Smash, and he's finally here. But he was obvious I guess.

Megar
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby Megar » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:14 am

Pac-Man was added because Namco are helping make the game.
also mii hype pls.
disgusting

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:44 pm

Namyrr wrote:Pac-Man.... in Super Smash Bros?
Well, Namco Bandai, owners of Pac-Man, has been part of the development team since the very start. He was actually a fairly commonly predicted character before this.

- a spam account 2016

Firespike33
Bit
Bit

Postby Firespike33 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:44 pm

I know it's unlikely to happen because he was only in one game, but it would be awesome if Geno was in this. Unfortunately, Nintendo doesn't like SSB characters to use guns, and he wouldn't be cool enough without the ability to shoot bullets from his hand.

I think Dragon Ball is a pretty cool guy. Eh shoots lazers and doesn't afraid of anything.

Also known as Jack33 and Bob-ombs.

Murphmario
Mouser
Mouser
Current Project: Project planned; waiting for SMBX2 Beta 4

Postby Murphmario » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:18 pm

Firespike33 wrote:I know it's unlikely to happen because he was only in one game, but it would be awesome if Geno was in this. Unfortunately, Nintendo doesn't like SSB characters to use guns, and he wouldn't be cool enough without the ability to shoot bullets from his hand.
Plus Squaresoft.
Now taking graphics requests:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1urWpFq ... #responses

My graphics pack:
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... t=1960/url

Really tempted to just make a general graphics thread for all of my graphics instead of just making individual threads for each of them.

Thundaga_T2
Ripper II
Ripper II

Postby Thundaga_T2 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:52 pm

Firespike33 wrote:I know it's unlikely to happen because he was only in one game, but it would be awesome if Geno was in this. Unfortunately, Nintendo doesn't like SSB characters to use guns, and he wouldn't be cool enough without the ability to shoot bullets from his hand.
I don't think that's right, there's like 5 characters in Brawl that use guns, 6 if you include Kirby, and everyone if you include the Ray Gun item.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach

Postby Pseudo » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:20 am

Yeah but all of those characters use some manner of laser or energy beam as opposed to actual physical bullets. That's rated T or even M for some reason.

- a spam account 2016

Return to “Video Games”