Sonic Boom: the new sonic '06?

This is the place for video games!
Nordic59
Bit
Bit

Re: Sonic Boom: the new sonic '06?

Postby Nordic59 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:20 am

Turtwig wrote:
Nordic59 wrote:Yes i meant that creepy fairy tale that should Not be spooken again without a good reason
How can you play FNAF and not Sonic.EXE

superhuman confirmed
The Fnaf Jumpscares are more annoying than Scary...i played fnaf 3 and when springtrap got me it did not scare me it made me angry that i showed the finger to the screen
sorry for my grammar,i just sometimes have bad grammar

Oh dang

underFlo
Mario
Mario
Flair: sup im lesbiab

Postby underFlo » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:37 am

Nordic59 wrote:
Turtwig wrote:
Nordic59 wrote:Yes i meant that creepy fairy tale that should Not be spooken again without a good reason
How can you play FNAF and not Sonic.EXE

superhuman confirmed
The Fnaf Jumpscares are more annoying than Scary...i played fnaf 3 and when springtrap got me it did not scare me it made me angry that i showed the finger to the screen
im a girl yo

Nordic59
Bit
Bit

Postby Nordic59 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:36 pm

i only dare to watch sonic games gameplay on yt when it has been a while since i was more intressed in sega

Oh dang

Mable
Peach
Peach

Postby Mable » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:26 pm

You guys need to lay of the creepypasta drugs. We all know they shit, unreal, not even scary. Anyway Sonic Dash is quite something.

SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby SnifitGuy » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:51 pm

Sinem wrote:You guys need to lay of the creepypasta drugs. We all know they shit, unreal, not even scary. Anyway Sonic Dash is quite something.
Yeah, I have Sonic Dash for my iPod, and it's decent, I'll say.

Superiorstar
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby Superiorstar » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:22 pm

Nordic59 wrote:i only dare to watch sonic games gameplay on yt when it has been a while since i was more intressed in sega
That creepypasta shit isn't even scary, you just need to grow some balls Get a pentagram and face your fears And play a sonic game, Me and my friend played it and we laughed super hard at how stupid it was, it wasn't even scary the first time (The only creepypasta that even comes close to scaring me is beyond hell mountain).
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

One day, we will paint with our minds.
it's been a minute since I've cared about this place, I'll have to do some catching up
If there is a 999 limit on characters, what's the limit on images?

underFlo
Mario
Mario

Postby underFlo » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:01 pm

Superiorstar wrote:
Nordic59 wrote:i only dare to watch sonic games gameplay on yt when it has been a while since i was more intressed in sega
That creepypasta shit isn't even scary, you just need to grow some balls Get a pentagram and face your fears And play a sonic game, Me and my friend played it and we laughed super hard at how stupid it was, it wasn't even scary the first time (The only creepypasta that even comes close to scaring me is beyond hell mountain).
Beyond Hell Mountain? The only similar thing I can think of is "Beyond Hell Valley", which is in the file name of the files of strange alien-like creatures in SMG2 in Freezeflame Galaxy or w/e it eas called that are part of the background for some reason, and that's not even a creepypasta.
im a girl yo

JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby JupiHornet » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:13 pm

Nickname wrote:
Superiorstar wrote:
Beyond Hell Mountain? The only similar thing I can think of is "Beyond Hell Valley", which is in the file name of the files of strange alien-like creatures in SMG2 in Freezeflame Galaxy or w/e it eas called that are part of the background for some reason, and that's not even a creepypasta.
Why are people scared of that again

*ahem* so GETTING BACK ON TOPIC, I'm not a huge Sanic fan, and I watched an episode of Sonic Boom recently.

It sucks ;A;
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

IcarusBen
Bit
Bit

Postby IcarusBen » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:03 am

Sonic Boom is very hit/miss. The ones where Eggman moves in with Sonic, makes tomato sauce, and has his lair decorated by Amy? Amazing. The ones where Eggman sues Sonic, Tails destroys a tree orchard and Eggman makes "evil cookies?" Bleh. Just... bleh.
"I did not know you could arbitrarily declare yourself the boss of a certain food. I am now the boss of ham. " ~ John Pinette
March 23 1964 - April 5 2014
R.I.P.

underFlo
Mario
Mario

Postby underFlo » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:17 am

IcarusBen wrote:Sonic Boom is very hit/miss. The ones where Eggman moves in with Sonic, makes tomato sauce, and has his lair decorated by Amy? Amazing. The ones where Eggman sues Sonic, Tails destroys a tree orchard and Eggman makes "evil cookies?" Bleh. Just... bleh.
What you're talkimg about is the TV show, and from what I've heard it's actually fairly decent. This thread, however, is about the game, and that game's just a total miss.
im a girl yo

Squishy Rex
Mouser
Mouser

Postby Squishy Rex » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:25 am

I've never really been a Sonic fan, but this is pointless. I've played bits of Generations, Colours and even Sonic Rush on DS, and although I could never get into them as I would with a Mario game etc. Sonic Boom really panned out to be the Super Princess Peach of the Sonic series. Really they need to revisit some of the ideas and concepts that Sonic Heroes had. It was a decent game (with a killer intro) and really left its mark.
Squishy Rex's SMBX2 Custom Asset Pack v1.0
Coming soon!

Danny
Bowser
Bowser

Last Message,

Postby Danny » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:01 am

Squishy Rex wrote:I've never really been a Sonic fan, but this is pointless. I've played bits of Generations, Colours and even Sonic Rush on DS, and although I could never get into them as I would with a Mario game etc. Sonic Boom really panned out to be the Super Princess Peach of the Sonic series. Really they need to revisit some of the ideas and concepts that Sonic Heroes had. It was a decent game (with a killer intro) and really left its mark.
Pretty much this. I fairly enjoyed Generations, Colours, I never played Rush, but I have played a lot of the first few Sonic games. Sonic '06 and Sonic Boom are like the Sonic Racing or Banjo Kazooie: Nuts 'n' Bolts games of the main Sonic series.

It's a damn shame these games had to exist.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

IcarusBen
Bit
Bit

Postby IcarusBen » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:33 pm

I was referring to the poster above me.
"I did not know you could arbitrarily declare yourself the boss of a certain food. I am now the boss of ham. " ~ John Pinette
March 23 1964 - April 5 2014
R.I.P.

Nordic59
Bit
Bit

Postby Nordic59 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:49 am

to be honest to stay on topic i have to say that Silver`s Theme Song or silver story ending credits song from Sonic 06 Dreams Of An Absoulution was a good sonic song in my opinion...Dreams of an absoulution is one of my favourite sega songs

Oh dang

suckhacker
Banned

Postby suckhacker » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:49 pm

Squishy Rex wrote:I've never really been a Sonic fan, but this is pointless. I've played bits of Generations, Colours and even Sonic Rush on DS, and although I could never get into them as I would with a Mario game etc. Sonic Boom really panned out to be the Super Princess Peach of the Sonic series. Really they need to revisit some of the ideas and concepts that Sonic Heroes had. It was a decent game (with a killer intro) and really left its mark.
HEY, i liked Super Princess Peach. How dare you compare that fucking awesome game to this mediocre junk. And for the topic, Sonic Boom isn't even 10% as bad as Sonic '06.

Hatsune Blake
Lakitu
Lakitu

Postby Hatsune Blake » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:05 pm

suckhacker wrote:
HEY, I liked Super Princess Peach. How dare you compare that fucking awesome game to this mediocre junk. And for the topic, Sonic Boom isn't even 10% as bad as Sonic '06.
SUPAH PRINCESS PEACH WAS MY FIRST DS MARIO GAME HOW DARE YOU
Check out my custom GFX pack!

Please check out my levels!
The logo above was made by FyreNova.

JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa

Postby JupiHornet » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:42 pm

doomoocv wrote:
suckhacker wrote:
HEY, I liked Super Princess Peach. How dare you compare that fucking awesome game to this mediocre junk. And for the topic, Sonic Boom isn't even 10% as bad as Sonic '06.
SUPAH PRINCESS PEACH WAS MY FIRST DS MARIO GAME HOW DARE YOU
Welcome to the Internet
Where people aren't allowed to have their own opinions
AeroMatter wrote: This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.

If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at JupiHornet#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

RoundPiplup
Grinder
Grinder

Re: Sonic Boom: even worse than sonic '06?

Postby RoundPiplup » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:49 am

Based on watching and seeing the whole Sonic '06, Sonic Boom was literally even worse in my opinion. Game-breaking glitches, and they all look so different compared to like all the other Official Sonic games before Sonic Boom. At least Sonic '06 had some nice music and shows Sonic's speed, unlike Sonic Boom.
The Past still haunts me.

Return to “Video Games”