Monster Hunter

This is the place for video games!
DMF
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Monster Hunter

Postby DMF » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:06 pm

So, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate just came out, and for the sake of being not completely inactive within this community, I'm making this topic. Whoo.

Playing the hell out of MH4U and just wondering if there are any other hunters around here? I've just started playing with 3U for the 3DS and I quickly fell in love with the series. Back in 3U, I mained DS but now I'm trying my hand at the new Charge Blade, which is pretty good. What about you guys? Been hunting? Want to hunt? Questions? FC exchanges? Whatever works.

Wind
Ripper II
Ripper II
Current Project: The Second Reality Project X
Chat Username: Savordez

Re: Monster Hunter

Postby Wind » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:41 am

I'm considering it. I have never played any Monster Hunter game before and the demo felt pretty challenging.

<bossedit8> abuse nicely

DMF
Shy Guy
Shy Guy

Postby DMF » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:10 pm

You should try it. I got 3U on a whim back when it came out, and MH has quickly become one of my favorite titles. If you like loot driven games and challenges, I'd definitely recommend it.

Flying Brick
Ripper II
Ripper II
Current Project: Drawing stuff! \o/

Postby Flying Brick » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:37 pm

I tried making a topic about this not too long ago. Didn't take off well, but I agree: Mh4U is friggen awesome. Back in 3U, my weapon selection kinda drifted all over the place, never really settling anywhere. This time, though, I seem to be pretty firmly set on the Charge Blade. Explosions, yo.

Return to “Video Games”