What games would you like to see in the future?

This is the place for video games!
Yoshibrothers
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Re: What games would you like to see in the future?

Postby Yoshibrothers » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:37 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:A game where the goal is to kill yourself
Five Minutes to Kill Yourself, though that is a flash game on Adult Swim's website.
I've returned.

Lord Nagaviper
Spiny
Spiny
Flair: Give me a job

Postby Lord Nagaviper » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:36 pm

A better sequel to Chrono Trigger, or maybe a remake. That game was beautiful, it's my #1 Favorite Game Of All Time.
[insert funny IRC message here]
[insert banners here]
[insert random gif here]
[insert inspirational quote here]

Uzendayo
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Current Project: I don't even know anymore

Postby Uzendayo » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:50 pm

an OFFICIAL english version of this

also here you go vinyl, this is the game you were talking about right? Mother 3? You jump off a cliff... I guess it works...
Spoiler: show
I placed 18th in CC8,
I placed 8th in CC11, and I
Won 1st in the First Vanilla Level Competition
┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
You might know me as Epoch
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING

Tango
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Current Project: None
Chat Username: Tango

Postby Tango » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:04 am

Mmh, just forget something that Sega needs does:

New Alex Kidd's Games
A Sonic game inspired in the Comics
Mighty reappears
Knuckes Chaotix 2/3D
Retro Sonic Game

It's so hard made it?

Witchking666
Silver Yoshi Egg
Silver Yoshi Egg
Current Project: Mario & Luigi: Quest of Fear

Postby Witchking666 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:17 am

Super mario galaxy 3
Of course!!!
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.
Bill Hicks.

Check out my stuff:
Image.

golden
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Current Project: the star quest

Postby golden » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:07 am

i am mainly playing thourgh the ace attorney games i would like to see a english version of miles edgeworth investigations 2 i know theres a fan made english patch but patching the rom was confusing for me and when i did patched it the patch did not work

Zonnepoes
Hoopster
Hoopster
Current Project: Nothing at all.

Postby Zonnepoes » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:26 am

Yoshibrothers wrote:
Five Minutes to Kill Yourself, though that is a flash game on Adult Swim's website.
Try to find ''Karoshi''. You will find games related to killing yourself :)
Don't click if you dare! (bad box)

Also known on those websites as:
smwcentral:http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=profile&id=25353
raocow's talkhaus:http://talkhaus.raocow.com/memberlist.p ... le&u=98499

Keep in mind that i am not a very active SMBX poster anymore. The game is still pretty awesome, but i decided to post a little more on SMWCentral.

SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby SnifitGuy » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:38 am

Well, the two games I'd like to see in the future are Sonic Adventure 3 and actual HD ports (Better models and such) of Sonic Adventure 1 & 2.

Yoshibrothers
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby Yoshibrothers » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:18 am

I wanna see Sonic Boom 2. Who doesn't want to see rushed garbage more than once? Its unethical. Watch them announce it tomorrow like "hey guys we just started making a new Sonic Boom game", then another employee is like "but the shipping date is tomorrow!". So then it comes out and its just a cardboard disk inside a cardboard box with a poorly drawn hedgehog on it.
I've returned.

SnifitGuy
Birdo
Birdo

Postby SnifitGuy » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:53 pm

Yoshibrothers wrote:I wanna see Sonic Boom 2. Who doesn't want to see rushed garbage more than once? Its unethical. Watch them announce it tomorrow like "hey guys we just started making a new Sonic Boom game", then another employee is like "but the shipping date is tomorrow!". So then it comes out and its just a cardboard disk inside a cardboard box with a poorly drawn hedgehog on it.
I feel as though you are being a little too harsh on the game...

dragonfan96
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby dragonfan96 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:02 pm

Let be an Old Person an Ask you Youngersters this?

You think they'd Make any more GBA/GB and or Old Skool Systems like GCN N64, or even SNES? or is that "Officially Dead and on Virtual Console"?

I'd Personal Would love to see a New Crash game? Like seriously when was the last game made? 2000's?

Also if theres a New CoD...(Know what F*** that game its just a Shooting Smiulator that is a waste of time imo)
-Community Contest Results-
CC9- Placed 46th 5.36/10 Sands of Time Tier 3
CC11- Placed 51st 5.72/10 Volcanic Panic Tier 5

You can Find Me Here forums.OmegaRealm.com
On the MC server omegarealm.com (play.omegarealm.com)
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8FMZ ... MJe94tH2Yw

Squishy Rex
Mouser
Mouser
Current Project: SMBX2 Custom Assets Library
Chat Username: SquishyRex

Postby Squishy Rex » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:25 pm

I may not be a "youngster" as such, I would love to think that they would.

As for Crash, coming from a Crash fan, yes, a new Crash would be awesome. Wrath of Cortex was okay, but something like Crash 1 would be good. Out of all it was the best and was the only one to use a World Map system. Being "Australian" based to an extent with the fauna and what not, it was promoted here mostly and every Aussie kid had Crash. If you didn't have Nintendo games, you had Crash, or if you were lucky, you had both.
Squishy Rex's SMBX2 Custom Asset Pack v1.0
Coming soon!

dragonfan96
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby dragonfan96 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:54 am

Squishy Rex wrote:I may not be a "youngster" as such, I would love to think that they would.

As for Crash, coming from a Crash fan, yes, a new Crash would be awesome. Wrath of Cortex was okay, but something like Crash 1 would be good. Out of all it was the best and was the only one to use a World Map system. Being "Australian" based to an extent with the fauna and what not, it was promoted here mostly and every Aussie kid had Crash. If you didn't have Nintendo games, you had Crash, or if you were lucky, you had both.
I've always heard Rumors that Australia was the last one to get every thing Nintendo/ any thing for Video game Releases, though i highy doubt that, its not THAT far from Japan.

Personally i've always liked the GBA crash series and also Twin Sanity[sub]Still stuck as to what i need to do i'm at the N Gin Level and keep dying at the walrus Chef guy[/sub]:|

Squishy Rex
Mouser
Mouser
Current Project: SMBX2 Custom Assets Library
Chat Username: SquishyRex

Postby Squishy Rex » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:50 am

dragonfan96 wrote:
Squishy Rex wrote:I may not be a "youngster" as such, I would love to think that they would.

I've always heard Rumors that Australia was the last one to get every thing Nintendo/ any thing for Video game Releases, though i highy doubt that, its not THAT far from Japan.

Personally i've always liked the GBA crash series and also Twin Sanity[sub]Still stuck as to what i need to do i'm at the N Gin Level and keep dying at the walrus Chef guy[/sub]:|
No, if I remember correctly, Crash was, because of the Australian connection, was one of the first countries to have the game released in. Australia is usually one of the last, which does suck in some cases, though I was quite surprised that we weren't with Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, though we were one whole month longer in waiting than America.

Honestly, if there was to be another Crash game, it needs to be done by a company other than Activision. They, in my opinion ruined what Crash was and made it something else. Twin Sanity was eh, but come the Crash of the Titans series was where it just went down hill. If it does happen, they need to go back to basics and review the original trilogy to make a Crash game that gives us older Crash fans something familiar and still fun. The latest Crash games have too much going on, the Crash I grew up with was simple, but ingenious, plus it had some strong morals, at least the first game did.

Also for some Twin Sanity advice, just follow the Wumpa trails, they'll lead you to safety through the walrus chase and there's only the one Gem in the tunnel that you'll need to worry about, which is easy to grab. Once you fall through a level in the floors you're nearly home free, so just concentrate on the Wumpa and just ignore the Crates (except the Nitro of course). It's a fairly vicious chase, and since there's no crate counts in Twin Sanity it's best to ignore them in this scenario. Once you're off the ship though, it actually becomes somewhat more of easy sailing (excuse the pun) for the rest of the game till you hit Twin Sanity Island. The pressure ramps up a bit, but it is based more on good foot work then anything.
Squishy Rex's SMBX2 Custom Asset Pack v1.0
Coming soon!

ShadowStarX
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Bronze Yoshi Egg
Current Project: The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle
Chat Username: ShadowStarX

Postby ShadowStarX » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:50 am

Nintendo Kart instead of Mario kart
A Super Mario All Stars like game but with 3D Marios once and the 'New' Marios. 3D all stars would have SM64DS, Sunshine, Galaxy 1-2 with SM3DW graphics. (maybe a bit worse than 3D World because with 3D World gfx it can fill the whole disc). The NSMB all stars would include all the 4 NSMB games with NSMBU graphics.
Super Mario Galaxy 3
Super Mario Sunshine 2
"Look me in the eyes and tell me that ad isn't funny." - Shadow Yoshi, 2015
"hitaswitchtohitanotherswitchandseewhathappens" syndrome - Waddle, 2016
"I am in a call with a Natsu" - MECHDRAGON777, 2016
"A serious joke question" - MECHDRAGON777, 2020

My Project - The Mysteries of Bowser's Castle

John The White Yoshi
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell

Postby John The White Yoshi » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:47 pm

:shock:

Uh guys? I think we have a sadistic murderer here..........

It's a joke, but seriously. That statement is creepy.

dragonfan96
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby dragonfan96 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:23 pm

Squishy Rex wrote:
dragonfan96 wrote:

No, if I remember correctly, Crash was, because of the Australian connection, was one of the first countries to have the game released in. Australia is usually one of the last, which does suck in some cases, though I was quite surprised that we weren't with Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, though we were one whole month longer in waiting than America.

Honestly, if there was to be another Crash game, it needs to be done by a company other than Activision. They, in my opinion ruined what Crash was and made it something else. Twin Sanity was eh, but come the Crash of the Titans series was where it just went down hill. If it does happen, they need to go back to basics and review the original trilogy to make a Crash game that gives us older Crash fans something familiar and still fun. The latest Crash games have too much going on, the Crash I grew up with was simple, but ingenious, plus it had some strong morals, at least the first game did.

Also for some Twin Sanity advice, just follow the Wumpa trails, they'll lead you to safety through the walrus chase and there's only the one Gem in the tunnel that you'll need to worry about, which is easy to grab. Once you fall through a level in the floors you're nearly home free, so just concentrate on the Wumpa and just ignore the Crates (except the Nitro of course). It's a fairly vicious chase, and since there's no crate counts in Twin Sanity it's best to ignore them in this scenario. Once you're off the ship though, it actually becomes somewhat more of easy sailing (excuse the pun) for the rest of the game till you hit Twin Sanity Island. The pressure ramps up a bit, but it is based more on good foot work then anything.

What was the old company for Crash? Vicarious Visions? Wonder if there still Pumpin out games? Maybe they could replace Activison and go Old Skool and have a Collect the crates and grab Power Crystals to advance.

Also Have you played the Nitro Kart one? Personally i was never a BIG fan of the Racing Genre but meh, i played it and it was fun until W3 boss i hate that shark thing so much :x

Thanks for the Tip, Know from the Old Crash i tend to collect the crates and hope i get that damn "clear" gem as i called it..

Vinyl Scratch
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Flair: The God Emperor of SMBXkind
Current Project: People will only care about certain facts just as long as they backup their own beliefs.
Chat Username: Hello#3856

Postby Vinyl Scratch » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:25 pm

These games where you kill yourself speak to me on deep, emotional levels nobody will ever understand

Now I want a game where you burn buildings down
Make sure it has an orphanage please
And a hospital
And at least 1 church
Rest In Peace Privana.
Ad hominem.
Mivixion wrote:We don't cater to the minority.

RegisteredUsername wrote:Well with that shitty attitude of yours, I don't know how you are still on this Forums.

And with that long paragraph of shit, why aren't you classed as the "SMBX Community's bullshiter"?
Snowburger wrote:Also,yeah Vinyl,I must have serious brain damage for not liking something you like XD
DarkMatt wrote:You were off being a shitposter so I didn't bother.
AeroMatter wrote:4/17/2015 - The day an /a/ meme caused conflict in SMBX.
Joey wrote:In the future there will be an official version of SMBX that contains LunaLua, but it's not going to come right now. I promise that it'll happen, though.

<AeroMatter> vinyl tbch cause we need more people like you
<Vinyl> NEET Shitposters?
<AeroMatter> yes

:^)

dragonfan96
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Postby dragonfan96 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:29 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:These games where you kill yourself speak to me on deep, emotional levels nobody will ever understand

Now I want a game where you burn buildings down
Make sure it has an orphanage please
And a hospital
And at least 1 church
First off WHY????

Second, I'd Say CoD makes you destroy stuff but the series has Evolve too much in such a short time

Bluigi
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby Bluigi » Sat May 02, 2015 9:54 am

My biggest wish is a fair Mario Kart with a perfect item balance (I'm looking at you, Mario Kart 8) and no blue shells (You're meant, Mario Kart Wii)

And no more Zelda games with a empty or not existing overworld...

Return to “Video Games”