MARIO

This is the place for video games!
Wkay
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

MARIO

Postby Wkay » Tue May 12, 2015 11:25 pm

MARIO is a Rom Hack for Super Mario World that was pending approval in the SMW Central forums, it was a strange hack. The first level started off unchanged, except there were no enemies at all and the Dragon Coins were fake, and the music was just a SFX that didn't loop, but only played once. And when I thought it couldn't get any worse... I discovered there was a hidden .txt file inside of the Rom, when I opened it as a .jpg, there was a horrid, alien, disgusting, bloody, dark face that I saw before my very eyes. I exited out of it quickly and I never played it again, completely deleted it off of my computer and I didn't see it every again. Now, what I'm telling you is 100% real and is not fake, there are also other things strange about the mod. The first thing I'd like to start off with is that there is a describing of a murder at the end of defeating a Koopaling. Now, I have only played through World 1 and this was the text that I can describe, it said:
Victim #1 was found laying on their carpet with eyeballs nowhere to be found.
The picture also seemed to be connecting with the text I saw, the person I saw in the picture had no hair and black eyes, the exact same color as the background. That's all I can say about the mod, but there are other mysteries you can find out about this Rom Hack, but I suggest you don't get this Rom Hack as it will send a shiver down your spine as soon as you see that picture. Also, just don't post a picture of the image otherwise you will scare the s**t out of any other forum members.
This account's dead, move on to Gunslinger, bud.

SilverDeoxys563
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant

Re: MARIO

Postby SilverDeoxys563 » Tue May 12, 2015 11:55 pm

ugh please don't make smw into the next ben drowned. i don't appreciate it.
ImageImage
<Ragont> as303298 the movie.wmmp
In these days, I feel particularly blessed, contented, thankful, and inspired to be Christian.

Please don't Steam message me after midnight, kthx.

Pseudo
Peach
Peach
Current Project: ???

Postby Pseudo » Wed May 13, 2015 12:04 am

^
Well this was actually a real ROMhack of Super Mario World that you can find here, and it is as Shepard described. There was a discussion about it on SMWCentral that was originally what turned it into a creepypasta I think here. It's actually kind of interesting and well made (and written) in my opinion and the included picture is seriously disturbing.

also, inb4 suckhacker says something about SMWCentral.
its ya girl pseudo and im back on a provisional basis

"sterydy Behemoth expiable novae iconically night owl ticklish turbocharger bactrian riveting . Solidus quits frothy managua scrimper shadowy enthusiastically rearrangement curviness matronliness pinyin piroshki gradual hysterically locker room versed . Horrendous unicorn transnational parka lasso very forbiddingly laborsaving cochabamba hair-raising floozy philter transnational ."
- a spam account, 2016

sleepy
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Current Project: absolutely nothing

Postby sleepy » Wed May 13, 2015 6:51 am

I remember this hack very well. I think he made a sequel, too. Too bad he was banned from SMWC >_>
And yeah, the picture is extremely disturbing.
Regards,
sleepy

IRC Quotes
Spoiler: show
<pixels> this forum has enough keys to solve SMW twenty times over

<Legend-tony980> GhostHawk, what is a bot?
<GhostBot> a user without a soul
contact info
Spoiler: show

Zeldamaster12
Cid
Cid
Flair: stop looking at my flair dangit
Chat Username: Zeldamaster12

Postby Zeldamaster12 » Wed May 13, 2015 7:31 am

I've seen gameplay of it on Youtube, and I've read the Creepypasta, but I haven't played it for myself.

RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Flair: local guy
Current Project: a random smw hack
Chat Username: rudeguy

Postby RudeGuy » Wed May 13, 2015 9:34 am

I remember reading the creepypasta, and I thought it was very well written.
im bored

suckhacker
Banned

Postby suckhacker » Wed May 13, 2015 6:11 pm

was MARIO based on a text creepypasta? eye never gnu vat. but really, i think peach was mutilated by bowser, not mario. mario just feels guilty for being unable to save her because no one took bowser seriously anymore, so he commits suicide.

Wkay
Mega Mole
Mega Mole

Postby Wkay » Thu May 14, 2015 11:26 pm

suckhacker wrote:was MARIO based on a text creepypasta? eye never gnu vat. but really, i think peach was mutilated by bowser, not mario. mario just feels guilty for being unable to save her because no one took bowser seriously anymore, so he commits suicide.
No, it's unknown creator created the hack itself and didn't base it off anything. But still, that picture gives me the chills every time I think of it. Ughhh... :?
This account's dead, move on to Gunslinger, bud.

PopYoshi
Boom Boom
Boom Boom
Current Project: Super Mario the Attack of Darkness

Postby PopYoshi » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:34 am

The creepypasta is not very known but partly have its fame

I remember played this hack, good memories of 2012, it scared me a little but i liked this hack, could have been a little longer as Pokemon Lost Silver

My project:

Return to “Video Games”