Same NSMBU Acorn Tree

Need a specific graphic? Make the request here!
DaSpongeBobMan
Pokey
Pokey

Same NSMBU Acorn Tree

Postby DaSpongeBobMan » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:35 am

I want a 16-bit styled Acorn Tree graphic with the same size and same appearance with the same leaves and base of acorns and stuff. It better the same, not different, okay? Do you hear me!? Help...

WindyDelcarlo
Swooper
Swooper
Current Project: Who knows? Back after what feels like absolutely forever!

Re: Same NSMBU Acorn Tree

Postby WindyDelcarlo » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:07 am

I think manners might help some times, to be honest. I'd help, myself, but I don't know what the Acorn Tree looks like.
Also, I think turning a Wii U sprite into 16-bit and still making it the same might be a difficult task. I'll admit I'm not the best spriter, but it doesn't sound too easy.
Electrokinesis is fun.
Struggling to remember what and why I did things when I was here the last time.

Danny
Mario
Mario
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Postby Danny » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:36 am

I think the Acorn Tree was already done by somebody and it's in some Graphics Pack or something of the sort. I'm not entirely sure on this, but I have seen it floating around.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

DaSpongeBobMan
Pokey
Pokey

Postby DaSpongeBobMan » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:33 am

You can check what it looks like in an image of NSMBU with it or see it in the original NSMBU. Try your best.

Danny
Mario
Mario
Chat Username: Syndrilevosse#3884

Postby Danny » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:39 am

I'm starting to not like your attitude, DaSpongeBobMan. Also, like I said in my post, it has already been done, assuming this is what you're looking for.
Spoiler: show
I haven't played NSMBU at all, so I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for as you haven't provided any sprite sheets (which is required for graphic requests, as far as I'm aware) to use.

If you're looking to get the acorn tree, you can find it here.

http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... f=31&t=508

I would suggest searching the forums entirely next time before making requests, and I would also suggest not being as brash.
I used to be 8bitmushroom but not anymore.
If you need to get in contact with me, message me on Discord, or find me at SMW Central's Discord server where I moderate.

DaSpongeBobMan
Pokey
Pokey

Postby DaSpongeBobMan » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:57 am

Thanks, but sorry about my attitude. Just so you know, once a user makes a graphic for you, do you claim that it's yours and credit him/her?

XerX
Birdo
Birdo

Postby XerX » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:01 am

DaSpongeBobMan wrote:Thanks, but sorry about my attitude. Just so you know, once a user makes a graphic for you, do you claim that it's yours and credit him/her?
You never claim it is yours. You didn't make it. Credit the user who made it.

Return to “Requests”