"gfx by a different person"
More like gfx by Valtteri.
Also if this is supposed to be a smb1 styled airship.
Why is there smb3 stuff in it?
Oh boy time to point out all the wrong things in this via pics:
So first of all the smb1 underground bricks don't fit into this at all, i would recommend using the standard brown ones.
I think this is pretty much self explained what's wrong here.
No this doesn't look good either. Floating blocks aren't that great.
No, you don't put those smb1 bgo bridge things on the smw fence. Also why is there a smw fence anyway if this should be a "SMB1 Styled Airship"??
1. Why is there yet another styled object in a so called smb1 styled airship???
2. The bgo bridge fence again doesn't look at when you placed it on the smb3 black bgo ones.
3. The bullseye filling doesn't look great.
4. Since i use Megaman i explain what those blue orbs are. 1-Ups and before this was taken there were like 20 or 1 million of them dropping down. Neither 1-up spamming isn't recommend.
5. The cloud can glitch through the airship fence.
I know, you want to know "But Tinkerbell how do u get those 1-ups??" and i say "You won't believe it but see that block there? Theres only a vine that takes you up but... you can stand on the sky. And guess what the vine is not smb1 styled.
And last but not least. The boring fight with Bowser who is not smb1 styled either. The fight is easy all you do is the smb3 game thing and that's it. It asks you how you would rate it and honestly i would give it 3-4/10
The only real airship in this level was probably the last one. The others didn't look like ones. Also like i said before if you were going for a smb1 styled ship you should either try using smb1 styled gfx for it also or just don't call it a smb1 styled airship so people won't question "Why call it smb1 styled? Theres smb2, 3 and smw also"
I would recommend looking at some level designing tutorials for the future.