Time for revenge!!!!

Levels posted here need a lot of work before they're ready to be played.
User avatar
RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4802
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:36 am
Current Project: a random smw hack
Location: idk
Chat Username: totally not rudeguy

Re: Time for revenge!!!!

Postby RudeGuy » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:51 pm

I like that you say this level is harder than kaizo and I haven't died once while playing it. This is just a level filled with NPC spam and other unenjoyable things.
Also I made a video
im bored

User avatar
bobogamer2500x
Spiny
Spiny
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:31 pm
Location: UP YOURS(no, summerside pei)

Re: Time for revenge!!!!

Postby bobogamer2500x » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:01 pm

RudeGuy07 wrote:I like that you say this level is harder than kaizo and I haven't died once while playing it. This is just a level filled with NPC spam and other unenjoyable things.
Also I made a video

why didn't the fireballs move ? , do you ever showcase GOOD levels ? keep making these vids ( they make me fell stupid in a cheerfull way )
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
tricked you, I have no signature!

User avatar
Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5918
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Unknown
Location: Rapture
Chat Username: Chat Username
Contact:

Re: Time for revenge!!!!

Postby Mable » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:02 pm

Good work you just showed us that you don't test ur own levels.

*claps*
"All I had were questions. But questions get you killed."

User avatar
RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4802
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:36 am
Current Project: a random smw hack
Location: idk
Chat Username: totally not rudeguy

Re: Time for revenge!!!!

Postby RudeGuy » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:06 pm

bobogamer2500x wrote:do you ever showcase GOOD levels ?

Why should I...?
Oh and start testing your levels. The fireballs don't move by default.
im bored

TheDinoKing
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1285
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Re: Time for revenge!!!!

Postby TheDinoKing » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:22 pm

Enjl wrote:so kaizo is 283678392837647389207484752432118202837461751438305043873633424242562727383837625353628828736360 times easier than smb1 1-1

No it's kaiso, which is 283678392837647389207484752432118202837461751438305043873633424242562727383837625353628828736360 times easier.
Last edited by TheDinoKing on Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
MirzaBM
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:48 pm
Current Project: NONE
Location: Location

Re: Time for revenge!!!!

Postby MirzaBM » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:58 am

well you are now in a trash can i think thats a enough good punish. btw i think i could not beat this even with cheats because this is 7000 times harder then kaizo.
Hi i make graphics sometimes i make worlds and stuff.
Image
Image
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image


My levels:


Thanks to Matt_The_Slime for an updated avatar :D.

Thanks to moemoe02 for the smb1 pallete :D.

User avatar
Duster
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:50 am
Current Project: Scrapping levels.
Location: Turkey

Re: Time for revenge!!!!

Postby Duster » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:03 am

MirzaBM wrote:well you are now in a trash can i think thats a enough good punish. btw i think i could not beat this even with cheats because this is 7000 times harder then kaizo.


Necromancery is forbidden.
Kept you waiting huh?

User avatar
MirzaBM
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:48 pm
Current Project: NONE
Location: Location

Re: Time for revenge!!!!

Postby MirzaBM » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:05 am

Duster wrote:
MirzaBM wrote:well you are now in a trash can i think thats a enough good punish. btw i think i could not beat this even with cheats because this is 7000 times harder then kaizo.


Necromancery is forbidden.


What means that?
Hi i make graphics sometimes i make worlds and stuff.
Image
Image
I support:
Spoiler: show
Image


My levels:


Thanks to Matt_The_Slime for an updated avatar :D.

Thanks to moemoe02 for the smb1 pallete :D.

User avatar
ProngoKingdom
Hoopster
Hoopster
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:45 pm
Current Project: Random levels
Location: A tiny platform

Re: Time for revenge!!!!

Postby ProngoKingdom » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:22 am

I can't even review this. I can't classify it as a level. You're just stuck in the room with the princess at the end. At least put a ? Ball or something. And I know what you said:

bobogamer2500x wrote:(besides ,you could just kill yourself in the room to end it)


But if I kill myself, then that technically means I lost the level. Until you give it a proper ending I'm not leaving my review.
Avatar by the talented That-Mario-Kid

Since everyone have unrelated Pokemon in their signature, I'll put some in mine too.
ImageImageImage

TheDinoKing
Kamikaze Koopa
Kamikaze Koopa
Posts: 1285
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Re: Time for revenge!!!!

Postby TheDinoKing » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:28 am

ProngoKingdom wrote:I can't even review this. I can't classify it as a level. You're just stuck in the room with the princess at the end. At least put a ? Ball or something. And I know what you said:

bobogamer2500x wrote:(besides ,you could just kill yourself in the room to end it)


But if I kill myself, then that technically means I lost the level. Until you give it a proper ending I'm not leaving my review.


The OP made this level out of spite (and I don't think he even tested the level).
Also, the OP left the forums a long time ago, so I'll doubt he will improve the level.

User avatar
ProngoKingdom
Hoopster
Hoopster
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:45 pm
Current Project: Random levels
Location: A tiny platform

Re: Time for revenge!!!!

Postby ProngoKingdom » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:33 am

TheDinoKing432 wrote:
ProngoKingdom wrote:I can't even review this. I can't classify it as a level. You're just stuck in the room with the princess at the end. At least put a ? Ball or something. And I know what you said:

bobogamer2500x wrote:(besides ,you could just kill yourself in the room to end it)


But if I kill myself, then that technically means I lost the level. Until you give it a proper ending I'm not leaving my review.


The OP made this level out of spite (and I don't think he even tested the level).
Also, the OP left the forums a long time ago, so I'll doubt he will improve the level.

That's kinda sad. I'll just have to remember to never doubt myself and keep improving or else I'll be making a giant mess too
Avatar by the talented That-Mario-Kid

Since everyone have unrelated Pokemon in their signature, I'll put some in mine too.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
PixelPest
Purple Yoshi Egg
Purple Yoshi Egg
Posts: 5502
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Current Project: It's a secret for now...
Location: Canada, Eh?
Chat Username: Pix le Pest
Contact:

Re: Time for revenge!!!!

Postby PixelPest » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:07 am

ProngoKingdom wrote:I can't even review this. I can't classify it as a level. You're just stuck in the room with the princess at the end. At least put a ? Ball or something. And I know what you said:

bobogamer2500x wrote:(besides ,you could just kill yourself in the room to end it)


But if I kill myself, then that technically means I lost the level. Until you give it a proper ending I'm not leaving my review.

It's already been reviewed and there was no reason for it to be bumped
Image
My current project. (Demo 0.1 has been released!)

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC49mUdTYysm3o4qR-A2LGnA

Check out a new dead SMBX Discord server; bots, media, VIP, and more: https://discord.gg/edgBUVM

Check out some cool LunaLua stuff:


My Graphics Pack: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=12472

My Levels: http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=16349


Return to “The Trash Can”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests