Designer: Nicolas Aguera
This is the worst level I've played so far this year. Let me write the things I've found:
1. A flashing Thwomp can give some player seizures. Why did you not fix it? That's not good.
2. The cloud placement is way too cluttered. They should be removed for some point.
3. The difficulty is too difficult:
3.1. First half of the gameplay gives you one SINGLE POWERUP, not even that, you have to pass through 4 sections, containing bad NPC placement, unfair difficulty, and SMB1 Bowser.
3.2. The next half is shorter and much easier, but still bad NPC placement. And there's also a boss battle, which is SMB3 Bowser.
4. Besides bgo placement, level decoration is still poor. There's many sections that are still bland.
5. Those special type blocks do not really fit in this level.
6. Rainbow Dash GFX contains 1x1 pixels in my opinion.
7. Shell rides weren't so creative. They took like 10-15 seconds to get through bland sections and move the progress.
8. Flashing rainbows are lava replacement. In section 8, you should add some more ladders, because you can easily die from touching a rainbow, especally if you're big.
So yeah, that's it. This is such a messy level and I'm not gonna play it again. Sorry for being harsh here.
Total: 0/30 -> 0/10