Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
User avatar
Sanct
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1699
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 am
Current Project: Betterified World

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby Sanct » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:02 pm

7NameSam wrote:
Sanct wrote:
7NameSam wrote:will the hub be a good hub?

Define "Good"

3/10

Definitely
"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017

User avatar
xDestroy
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 559
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:16 pm
Current Project: Mario's Quest
Location: Canada
Chat Username: Eric
Contact:

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby xDestroy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:15 pm

Where are the results?
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Ryaa
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:38 pm
Current Project: Revelation X (Webcomic)
Chat Username: Ryaa

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby Ryaa » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:24 pm

xDestroy wrote:Where are the results?


A few messages above :)
I don't need anything to get me through the night......

except the beat that's in my heart yeah it's keepin' alive......

I don't need anything to make me satisfied 'cause the music loves me good and it gets me everytime......

User avatar
Sanct
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1699
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 am
Current Project: Betterified World

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby Sanct » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:05 pm

Spoiler: show
Ryaa wrote:

Goddamn it I made yet another mistake. Please check the revised winnde reesults at the end of this post than you
It seems like I made a third miscalculation. I didn't even continue to explain that the contest has a name! Sanct do I get p[aid now???

Image

Since everyone is heavily expecting the results for this contest, I decided to take it upon myself to retrieve the results and release them for all to see:

Results
31. Amazing maze by ShadowStarX (1.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


(TIE) 29. Nintendo Switch Plains by Electriking (7.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


(TIE) 29. Tower of Insanity by Ryuji231 (7.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


28. bowser's castle by lolyoshi (13.8)
SPOILER: SHOW


27. Timothy's Casino by timocomsmbx2345 (24.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


26. Creepy Crypt by The101MarioGuy (27.2)
SPOILER: SHOW


25. Foresty Forest by Bowser is ded (31.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


24. Sticky Situation by ParmaJon and Pikabread (39/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


23. This Level Was Rushed by thehelmetguy1 (40.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


22. An Afternoon Generic Level by litchh (43.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


21. Eclipse Temple Bots by MosaicMario (44/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


20. Jeweled Realm of Violence by RhysOwens (45.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


19. Prism Nebula by Ryaa (46.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


18. Dark Night Forest by RoundPiplup (47.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


17. waterfalls from the sky by RudeGuy07 (49.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


16. Pokey Parks by Ness-Wednesday (50.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


15. emerald hills by TheDinoKing (51.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


14. Submerged Corridors by Nien (54.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


13. Crystal Caverns by dragonfan96 (55/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


12. Bowser's Castle by Aristocrat and snoruntpyro (56.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


11. Cherry Gardens by Trace (57.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


10. Electric Cyberspace by Lukas (58.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


9. fuCK OFF furnace by Uzendayo (66/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


8. Fire; Grand Ruins of Lava's Past by MECHDRAGON777 and Reiuji Utusho (66.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


7. I FORGOT TO SUBMIT MY SVLC 2016 ENTRY by FrozenQuills (66.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


6. Miznow Palace by glitch4 (68.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


5. Bowser Jr's Fleeting Airships by bossedit8 (68.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


4. Hot Chocolate at Late Night by Mr Briney (73.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


3. Funky Day by Inspirited (74.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


2. The Cosmothedral by Waddle Derp (77.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


1. Slick as Sliced Ice by Ace and KoopaTheQuick (79.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


The winner of the Design Category Award is...
SPOILER: HIDE
Slick as Sliced Ice by Ace and KoopaTheQuick!!!


And the winner of the Aesthetics Category is.....
SPOILER: HIDE
The Cosmopolitan by Waddle Derp!!!


And the winner of the Creativity Category award is....
SPOILER: HIDE
Slick as Sliced Ice by Ace and KoopaTheQuick!!!


The Judge and Host Picks Awards go to...
SPOILER: HIDE
SuperMario7 - Fire; Grand Ruins of Lava's Past by MECHDRAGON777 and Reiuji Utusho
HeroLinik - The Cosmopolitan by Waddle Derp
JupiHornet - Bowser Jr's Fleeting Airships by bossedit8
PixelPest - The Cosmopolitan by Waddle Derp
Sanct - Slick as Sliced Ice by Ace and KoopaTheQuick
HOST PICK - Hot Chocolate at Late Night by Mr Briney

The episode for the contest will probably never be released but congratulations to the winners and a humongous thanks to everyone that entered!


Slight miscalculation. It appears that there was another Extravaganza contest that I was not aware of. I immediately gathered the results so here they are:



32.

User avatarRyaa
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:38 pm
Current Project: Revelation X (Webcomic)
Chat Username: Ryaa
Contact: Contact Ryaa
Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULTS (POSTED BY RYAA)
Postby Ryaa » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:05 pm

Since everyone is heavily expecting the results for this contest, I decided to take it upon myself to retrieve the results and release them for all to see:

Last place. Amazing maze Mirror Mode by ShadowStarX (1.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


(TIE) 29. Nintendo Switch Plains by Electriking (7.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


(TIE) 29. Tower of Insanity by Ryuji231 (7.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


28. bowser's castle by lolyoshi (13.8)
SPOILER: SHOW

&. RPG_MAgician (6/6)
SPOILER: SHOW


27. Timothy's Casino by timocomsmbx2345 (24.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


26. Creepy Crypt by The101MarioGuy (27.2)
SPOILER: SHOW


25. Foresty Forest by Bowser is ded (31.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


24. Sticky Situation by ParmaJon and Pikabread (39/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


23. This Level Was Rushed by thehelmetguy1 (40.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


22. An Afternoon Generic Level by litchh (43.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


21. Eclipse Temple Bots by MosaicMario (44/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


20. Jeweled Realm of Violence by RhysOwens (45.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


19. Prism Nebula by Ryaa (46.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


18. Dark Night Forest by RoundPiplup (47.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


17. waterfalls from the sky by RudeGuy07 (49.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


16. Pokey Parks by Ness-Wednesday (50.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


15. emerald hills by TheDinoKing (51.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


14. Submerged Corridors by Nien (54.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


13. Crystal Caverns by dragonfan96 (55/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


12. Bowser's Castle by Aristocrat and snoruntpyro (56.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


11. Cherry Gardens by Trace (57.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


10. Electric Cyberspace by Lukas (58.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


9. fuCK OFF furnace by Uzendayo (66/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


8. Fire; Grand Ruins of Lava's Past by MECHDRAGON777 and Reiuji Utusho (66.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


7. I FORGOT TO SUBMIT MY SVLC 2016 ENTRY by FrozenQuills (66.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


6. Miznow Palace by glitch4 (68.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


5. Bowser Jr's Fleeting Airships by bossedit8 (68.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


4. Hot Chocolate at Late Night by Mr Briney (73.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


3. Funky Day by Inspirited (74.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


2. The Cosmothedral by Waddle Derp (77.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


1. Slick as Sliced Ice by Ace and KoopaTheQuick (79.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


The winner of the Design Category Award is...
SPOILER: HIDE
Slick as Sliced Ice by Ace and KoopaTheQuick!!!


And the winner of the Aesthetics Category is.....
SPOILER: HIDE
The Cosmopolitan by Waddle Derp!!!


And the winner of the Creativity Category award is....
SPOILER: HIDE
Slick as Sliced Ice by Ace and KoopaTheQuick!!!

81. Bad - 7=8NameSam
G: 3/3
C: 2/3
A: 1/3
P: 1/1
Good level but like I can't give it any higher with this objectively good rubric.

19. Falling Again - Inspied
G: 0/3
C: 0/3
A: 0/3
P: 1/1
Klonoa is a character reserved for mechdragon's use, so you're not getting points.

7. Greatest Heat - Litchh
G: 2/3
C: 0/3
A: 0.2/3
P: 1/1
I didn't beat this level because litchh's design pisses me off so I don't even know if it's actually possible but I'll assume it is.

1.1. Identity Crisis - PixelPest
G: 3/3
C: 3/3
A: 1/3
P: 0.5/1
Zipper PixelPest what the fuck.

1.2. kaizonebula - Ryis
G: -3/3
C: 0/3
A: 3/3
P: 1/1
Good sequel. I'm kidding, fuck you Ryaa.

40. Knight of Iustis - Sanct
G: 2/3
C: 3/3
A: 2/3
P: 2/1
This level explores the quest of bowser to become less obese because he has become wide, and that's dangerous because whenever he turns 90 degrees all his weight goes to his sides and makes him lose his balance.

9. Larrys' Tower - RhysOwens
G: 1/3
C: -9/3
A: 7/3
P: 1/1
In this level, you find Laurice Jameson Koopa. He is a mastermind who has figured out cloning technology and are required to stop him before he conquers the entirety of the mushroom kingdom. This level tells a story in a masterful way, but is severely lacking in originality.

2.9/3. Megaman's Speed High - DitchenCat
G: 2.9/3
C: 2.8/3
A: 2.4/3
P: 0.2/1
I don't know if this level's possible so whatever man. Great city aesthetic though, got really immersed in the level's lore and all the people felt real.

0. Mystic Mind Mechanics - Shinbison-kof
G: 1.4/3
C: 2/3
A: 3/3
P: 1/1
I fell asleep and when I woke up I was on the pause screen because you can't beat levels in your sleep. The aesthetic was something though and it felt like the enemies truly had a reason for trying to kill Mario/Luigi/Toad/Peach/Link/Bowser/Klonoa/Uncle Broadsword/Ultimate Rinka/Wario/Megaman/Rosalina/Ninja Bomberman/Juni/Samus/Whoever the fuck else.

-5. oatmeal - Furry169
G: 0.1/3
C: -15/3
A: -15/3
P: 0.2/1
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

17? Real Good Level Totally Not Clickbait - Electriking
G: 5/3
C: 5/3
A: -10/3
P: 2/1
Fun fact: This is the only level that had to get fixes, I didn't test it after it did so maybe it would get a higher score, but I think that if you can fuck up block spam then you don't deserve the right of fair judging.

5. the super level - Lukas
G: 0/3
C: 0/3
A: 9/3
P: 1/1
What can I say he knows how to get to me and make levels that I personally enjoy for their plot.

10. walrus - Bean the Dynamite
G: 0/3
C: 3/3
A: 2/3
P: 1/1
well I mean, I'm baffled.

82, Amazing Maze Mirror Mode - ShadowStarX
G: -99/3
C: -99/3
A: -100/1
P: -2/1
To be fair, you need an extremely low IQ to understand ShadowStarX, if your IQ is higher than 45 then you won't.

36The Great Challange - AirSeus
G: 0/3
C: 0/3
A: 0/3
P: 1/1
Great job this level was so unmemorable that I forgot you submitted.

80. Grand Extravaganza 2 Entry.txt - HenryRichard
G: Irrelevant/3
C: 45/3
A: 55/3
P: Irrelevant/3
This ain't your avarage mario fan fiction, this is so much more than that, the deep connections between all of the characters really make this something special, and if I didn't say that this deserved to win the contest I would be lying to myself and to all of you folks reading this review of HenryRichard's beatifully crafted story. This story has made me open my eyes and see for myself how truly and entirely unfunny the megan meme is and if you disagree you're a god damn liar and you have to know that you are one. Good day.



The Judge and Host Picks Awards go to...
SPOILER: HIDE
SuperMario7 - Fire; Grand Ruins of Lava's Past by MECHDRAGON777 and Reiuji Utusho
HeroLinik - The Cosmopolitan by Waddle Derp
JupiHornet - Bowser Jr's Fleeting Airships by bossedit8
PixelPest - The Cosmopolitan by Waddle Derp
Sanct - Slick as Sliced Ice by Ace and KoopaTheQuick
HOST PICK - Hot Chocolate at Late Night by Mr Briney

The episode for the contest will probably never be released but congratulations to the winners and a humongous thanks to everyone that entered!

And the winner of the Extravaganza 2 is:

7=8namesame with (I forgot the name of his level excuse me) and.....

HENRY RICHARD WITH GRAND EXTRAVAGANZA 2 ENTRY.TXT!!!!!!


@xDestroy
Last edited by Zeldamaster12 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spoilering giant quote
"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017

User avatar
Ryaa
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:38 pm
Current Project: Revelation X (Webcomic)
Chat Username: Ryaa

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby Ryaa » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:28 pm

Taycamgame wrote:Seriously those results look all messed up and stuff. I thought there were only 16 participants - why are there things like "81"?
Where is the list going from last to first for this contest? That list above looks like the two extravaganza contest results combined.

EDIT:
Electriking wrote:OK, I am the hub designer. Here is a sneak peek at the hub: Click this

I downloaded it expecting something awesome. What? What is this monstrosity? Is this whole contest a joke?


I’m sorry but I haven’t the slightest clue what you’re talking about. This contest is pretty serious to me.
I don't need anything to get me through the night......

except the beat that's in my heart yeah it's keepin' alive......

I don't need anything to make me satisfied 'cause the music loves me good and it gets me everytime......

User avatar
Aristo
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 2264
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 7:01 am
Location: Germany

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby Aristo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:09 am

Still less of a mess than SVLC2 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Du hast doch gesehen, dass es geht, was muss denn passieren, dass du springst?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Uzendayo
Grinder
Grinder
Posts: 1140
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 6:11 pm
Current Project: I don't even know anymore
Location: Cry
Contact:

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby Uzendayo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:36 am

Electriking wrote:OK, I am the hub designer. Here is a sneak peek at the hub: Click this

Spoiler: show
I placed 18th in CC8,
I placed 8th in CC11, and I
Won 1st in the First Vanilla Level Competition
┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
You might know me as Epoch

STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING
STOP INSTIGATING

User avatar
thehelmetguy1
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 1869
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:33 am
Current Project: The Great Empire 69, The Invasion 420, Apocalypse of Foroze 1337
Location: Under your bed
Chat Username: Thg1

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby thehelmetguy1 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:51 pm

That was an amazing contest. A perfect and deserved victory to whoever won the contest. The results couldn't have been any better.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
Spoiler: show
Image
Image


Image

Join my discord server!

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2203
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: SM63/LL graphics pack (maaaybe)
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Chat Username: too long to fit here
Contact:

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby Cedur » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:47 am

Taycamgame wrote:Wow. Are those results even real then? Who won the whole contest? Those results are quite confusing.

check out the first extravaganza contest (in the archive)
Image

quotes: show
<Ethereality> Why Ethereality is banned? I noticed last post is better grammar. I don’t think because is important. Most informative posts. I’ll ask Shadow Yoshi to unban at never and work a new project. Don’t spam in SMBX.org, is respectful!

<StickGuyGamez> BRING ME BACK TO PENIS

<Noodle> Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)

<thehelmetguy1> you know you failed the smbx community ... when you have a username

<Sanct> SYKE I'M THE SHERIFF VOTE ZELDAMASTER

<Zeldamaster12> I need that fucking consort dead already

<MarioRPGExpert93> Holy shit guys, can we just discuss ONLY speed running SMBX levels and short episodes? GOSH

<ZipZap> it's for the memes and the irony you dip

<Noodle> https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=19400#p291557

User avatar
JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2493
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:43 pm
Current Project: idk
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby JupiHornet » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:51 am

And I thought the original GEx was bad
AeroMatter wrote:This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.


If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at Megaman9#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

User avatar
HenryRichard
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2749
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:09 pm
Current Project: Andario: Journey; Superstar
Location: http://www.stardustfields.net/files/cool.gif
Contact:

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby HenryRichard » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:19 am

YES I WON

I'd like to thank my mom for telling me to stop playing video games and pursue writing instead

User avatar
RudeGuy
Luigi
Luigi
Posts: 4812
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:36 am
Current Project: a random smw hack
Location: idk
Chat Username: totally not rudeguy

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby RudeGuy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:18 pm

how did i get in the results without even knowing about this contest
im bored

User avatar
Sanct
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1699
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 am
Current Project: Betterified World

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby Sanct » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:34 pm

RudeGuy wrote:how did i get in the results without even knowing about this contest

You're looking at the wrong results
"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017

User avatar
Cedur
Blue Yoshi Egg
Blue Yoshi Egg
Posts: 2203
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am
Current Project: SM63/LL graphics pack (maaaybe)
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Chat Username: too long to fit here
Contact:

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby Cedur » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:44 pm

are there even any serious results?
Image

quotes: show
<Ethereality> Why Ethereality is banned? I noticed last post is better grammar. I don’t think because is important. Most informative posts. I’ll ask Shadow Yoshi to unban at never and work a new project. Don’t spam in SMBX.org, is respectful!

<StickGuyGamez> BRING ME BACK TO PENIS

<Noodle> Danny is a crapposter. (I was in school when I typed this)

<thehelmetguy1> you know you failed the smbx community ... when you have a username

<Sanct> SYKE I'M THE SHERIFF VOTE ZELDAMASTER

<Zeldamaster12> I need that fucking consort dead already

<MarioRPGExpert93> Holy shit guys, can we just discuss ONLY speed running SMBX levels and short episodes? GOSH

<ZipZap> it's for the memes and the irony you dip

<Noodle> https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=19400#p291557

User avatar
Sanct
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1699
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 am
Current Project: Betterified World

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby Sanct » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:52 pm

Sanct wrote:
Spoiler: show
Ryaa wrote:

Goddamn it I made yet another mistake. Please check the revised winnde reesults at the end of this post than you
It seems like I made a third miscalculation. I didn't even continue to explain that the contest has a name! Sanct do I get p[aid now???

Image

Since everyone is heavily expecting the results for this contest, I decided to take it upon myself to retrieve the results and release them for all to see:

Results
31. Amazing maze by ShadowStarX (1.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


(TIE) 29. Nintendo Switch Plains by Electriking (7.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


(TIE) 29. Tower of Insanity by Ryuji231 (7.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


28. bowser's castle by lolyoshi (13.8)
SPOILER: SHOW


27. Timothy's Casino by timocomsmbx2345 (24.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


26. Creepy Crypt by The101MarioGuy (27.2)
SPOILER: SHOW


25. Foresty Forest by Bowser is ded (31.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


24. Sticky Situation by ParmaJon and Pikabread (39/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


23. This Level Was Rushed by thehelmetguy1 (40.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


22. An Afternoon Generic Level by litchh (43.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


21. Eclipse Temple Bots by MosaicMario (44/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


20. Jeweled Realm of Violence by RhysOwens (45.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


19. Prism Nebula by Ryaa (46.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


18. Dark Night Forest by RoundPiplup (47.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


17. waterfalls from the sky by RudeGuy07 (49.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


16. Pokey Parks by Ness-Wednesday (50.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


15. emerald hills by TheDinoKing (51.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


14. Submerged Corridors by Nien (54.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


13. Crystal Caverns by dragonfan96 (55/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


12. Bowser's Castle by Aristocrat and snoruntpyro (56.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


11. Cherry Gardens by Trace (57.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


10. Electric Cyberspace by Lukas (58.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


9. fuCK OFF furnace by Uzendayo (66/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


8. Fire; Grand Ruins of Lava's Past by MECHDRAGON777 and Reiuji Utusho (66.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


7. I FORGOT TO SUBMIT MY SVLC 2016 ENTRY by FrozenQuills (66.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


6. Miznow Palace by glitch4 (68.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


5. Bowser Jr's Fleeting Airships by bossedit8 (68.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


4. Hot Chocolate at Late Night by Mr Briney (73.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


3. Funky Day by Inspirited (74.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


2. The Cosmothedral by Waddle Derp (77.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


1. Slick as Sliced Ice by Ace and KoopaTheQuick (79.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


The winner of the Design Category Award is...
SPOILER: HIDE
Slick as Sliced Ice by Ace and KoopaTheQuick!!!


And the winner of the Aesthetics Category is.....
SPOILER: HIDE
The Cosmopolitan by Waddle Derp!!!


And the winner of the Creativity Category award is....
SPOILER: HIDE
Slick as Sliced Ice by Ace and KoopaTheQuick!!!


The Judge and Host Picks Awards go to...
SPOILER: HIDE
SuperMario7 - Fire; Grand Ruins of Lava's Past by MECHDRAGON777 and Reiuji Utusho
HeroLinik - The Cosmopolitan by Waddle Derp
JupiHornet - Bowser Jr's Fleeting Airships by bossedit8
PixelPest - The Cosmopolitan by Waddle Derp
Sanct - Slick as Sliced Ice by Ace and KoopaTheQuick
HOST PICK - Hot Chocolate at Late Night by Mr Briney

The episode for the contest will probably never be released but congratulations to the winners and a humongous thanks to everyone that entered!


Slight miscalculation. It appears that there was another Extravaganza contest that I was not aware of. I immediately gathered the results so here they are:



32.

User avatarRyaa
Pink Yoshi Egg
Pink Yoshi Egg
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:38 pm
Current Project: Revelation X (Webcomic)
Chat Username: Ryaa
Contact: Contact Ryaa
Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULTS (POSTED BY RYAA)
Postby Ryaa » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:05 pm

Since everyone is heavily expecting the results for this contest, I decided to take it upon myself to retrieve the results and release them for all to see:

Last place. Amazing maze Mirror Mode by ShadowStarX (1.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


(TIE) 29. Nintendo Switch Plains by Electriking (7.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


(TIE) 29. Tower of Insanity by Ryuji231 (7.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


28. bowser's castle by lolyoshi (13.8)
SPOILER: SHOW

&. RPG_MAgician (6/6)
SPOILER: SHOW


27. Timothy's Casino by timocomsmbx2345 (24.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


26. Creepy Crypt by The101MarioGuy (27.2)
SPOILER: SHOW


25. Foresty Forest by Bowser is ded (31.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


24. Sticky Situation by ParmaJon and Pikabread (39/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


23. This Level Was Rushed by thehelmetguy1 (40.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


22. An Afternoon Generic Level by litchh (43.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


21. Eclipse Temple Bots by MosaicMario (44/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


20. Jeweled Realm of Violence by RhysOwens (45.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


19. Prism Nebula by Ryaa (46.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


18. Dark Night Forest by RoundPiplup (47.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


17. waterfalls from the sky by RudeGuy07 (49.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


16. Pokey Parks by Ness-Wednesday (50.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


15. emerald hills by TheDinoKing (51.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


14. Submerged Corridors by Nien (54.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


13. Crystal Caverns by dragonfan96 (55/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


12. Bowser's Castle by Aristocrat and snoruntpyro (56.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


11. Cherry Gardens by Trace (57.4/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


10. Electric Cyberspace by Lukas (58.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


9. fuCK OFF furnace by Uzendayo (66/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


8. Fire; Grand Ruins of Lava's Past by MECHDRAGON777 and Reiuji Utusho (66.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


7. I FORGOT TO SUBMIT MY SVLC 2016 ENTRY by FrozenQuills (66.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


6. Miznow Palace by glitch4 (68.2/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


5. Bowser Jr's Fleeting Airships by bossedit8 (68.8/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


4. Hot Chocolate at Late Night by Mr Briney (73.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


3. Funky Day by Inspirited (74.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


2. The Cosmothedral by Waddle Derp (77.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


1. Slick as Sliced Ice by Ace and KoopaTheQuick (79.6/100)
SPOILER: SHOW


The winner of the Design Category Award is...
SPOILER: HIDE
Slick as Sliced Ice by Ace and KoopaTheQuick!!!


And the winner of the Aesthetics Category is.....
SPOILER: HIDE
The Cosmopolitan by Waddle Derp!!!


And the winner of the Creativity Category award is....
SPOILER: HIDE
Slick as Sliced Ice by Ace and KoopaTheQuick!!!

81. Bad - 7=8NameSam
G: 3/3
C: 2/3
A: 1/3
P: 1/1
Good level but like I can't give it any higher with this objectively good rubric.

19. Falling Again - Inspied
G: 0/3
C: 0/3
A: 0/3
P: 1/1
Klonoa is a character reserved for mechdragon's use, so you're not getting points.

7. Greatest Heat - Litchh
G: 2/3
C: 0/3
A: 0.2/3
P: 1/1
I didn't beat this level because litchh's design pisses me off so I don't even know if it's actually possible but I'll assume it is.

1.1. Identity Crisis - PixelPest
G: 3/3
C: 3/3
A: 1/3
P: 0.5/1
Zipper PixelPest what the fuck.

1.2. kaizonebula - Ryis
G: -3/3
C: 0/3
A: 3/3
P: 1/1
Good sequel. I'm kidding, fuck you Ryaa.

40. Knight of Iustis - Sanct
G: 2/3
C: 3/3
A: 2/3
P: 2/1
This level explores the quest of bowser to become less obese because he has become wide, and that's dangerous because whenever he turns 90 degrees all his weight goes to his sides and makes him lose his balance.

9. Larrys' Tower - RhysOwens
G: 1/3
C: -9/3
A: 7/3
P: 1/1
In this level, you find Laurice Jameson Koopa. He is a mastermind who has figured out cloning technology and are required to stop him before he conquers the entirety of the mushroom kingdom. This level tells a story in a masterful way, but is severely lacking in originality.

2.9/3. Megaman's Speed High - DitchenCat
G: 2.9/3
C: 2.8/3
A: 2.4/3
P: 0.2/1
I don't know if this level's possible so whatever man. Great city aesthetic though, got really immersed in the level's lore and all the people felt real.

0. Mystic Mind Mechanics - Shinbison-kof
G: 1.4/3
C: 2/3
A: 3/3
P: 1/1
I fell asleep and when I woke up I was on the pause screen because you can't beat levels in your sleep. The aesthetic was something though and it felt like the enemies truly had a reason for trying to kill Mario/Luigi/Toad/Peach/Link/Bowser/Klonoa/Uncle Broadsword/Ultimate Rinka/Wario/Megaman/Rosalina/Ninja Bomberman/Juni/Samus/Whoever the fuck else.

-5. oatmeal - Furry169
G: 0.1/3
C: -15/3
A: -15/3
P: 0.2/1
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

17? Real Good Level Totally Not Clickbait - Electriking
G: 5/3
C: 5/3
A: -10/3
P: 2/1
Fun fact: This is the only level that had to get fixes, I didn't test it after it did so maybe it would get a higher score, but I think that if you can fuck up block spam then you don't deserve the right of fair judging.

5. the super level - Lukas
G: 0/3
C: 0/3
A: 9/3
P: 1/1
What can I say he knows how to get to me and make levels that I personally enjoy for their plot.

10. walrus - Bean the Dynamite
G: 0/3
C: 3/3
A: 2/3
P: 1/1
well I mean, I'm baffled.

82, Amazing Maze Mirror Mode - ShadowStarX
G: -99/3
C: -99/3
A: -100/1
P: -2/1
To be fair, you need an extremely low IQ to understand ShadowStarX, if your IQ is higher than 45 then you won't.

36The Great Challange - AirSeus
G: 0/3
C: 0/3
A: 0/3
P: 1/1
Great job this level was so unmemorable that I forgot you submitted.

80. Grand Extravaganza 2 Entry.txt - HenryRichard
G: Irrelevant/3
C: 45/3
A: 55/3
P: Irrelevant/3
This ain't your avarage mario fan fiction, this is so much more than that, the deep connections between all of the characters really make this something special, and if I didn't say that this deserved to win the contest I would be lying to myself and to all of you folks reading this review of HenryRichard's beatifully crafted story. This story has made me open my eyes and see for myself how truly and entirely unfunny the megan meme is and if you disagree you're a god damn liar and you have to know that you are one. Good day.



The Judge and Host Picks Awards go to...
SPOILER: HIDE
SuperMario7 - Fire; Grand Ruins of Lava's Past by MECHDRAGON777 and Reiuji Utusho
HeroLinik - The Cosmopolitan by Waddle Derp
JupiHornet - Bowser Jr's Fleeting Airships by bossedit8
PixelPest - The Cosmopolitan by Waddle Derp
Sanct - Slick as Sliced Ice by Ace and KoopaTheQuick
HOST PICK - Hot Chocolate at Late Night by Mr Briney

The episode for the contest will probably never be released but congratulations to the winners and a humongous thanks to everyone that entered!

And the winner of the Extravaganza 2 is:

7=8namesame with (I forgot the name of his level excuse me) and.....

HENRY RICHARD WITH GRAND EXTRAVAGANZA 2 ENTRY.TXT!!!!!!
/quote]
IS THIS NOT WHAT YOU CONSIDER SERIOUS.



I don't know how I did that
"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017

User avatar
JupiHornet
Larry Koopa
Larry Koopa
Posts: 2493
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:43 pm
Current Project: idk
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby JupiHornet » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:36 pm

what
AeroMatter wrote:This post is ironic. These forums are ironic. My life is ironic.


If you want to talk to me, add me on Discord at Megaman9#2897, or go to my Twitter page!
You can also check out my YouTube channel!
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS TURTWIG -

User avatar
Aristo
Level Reviewer
Level Reviewer
Posts: 2264
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 7:01 am
Location: Germany

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby Aristo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:08 pm

uhm yeah i have several questions
Du hast doch gesehen, dass es geht, was muss denn passieren, dass du springst?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Sanct
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Posts: 1699
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 am
Current Project: Betterified World

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby Sanct » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:11 pm

I wholeheartedly agree
"Nowhere in the rules does it say that you have to follow them" ~Me, 2017

User avatar
Taycamgame
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 522
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am
Current Project: Mario's Kingdom Adventure 2: Search for the Stars! This will be better than the first, unreleased ga
Chat Username: Taycamgame
Contact:

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby Taycamgame » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:12 pm

Why are there two / three sets of results? Also, I thought only around 16 people signed up for this contest?
Check out my Episode:
ImageImage
Check out the projects i support:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image

Quotes: show
xDestroy wrote:
Wellington Games wrote:Taycamgame, I know how to take screenshots in the SMBX.


User avatar
thehelmetguy1
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 1869
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:33 am
Current Project: The Great Empire 69, The Invasion 420, Apocalypse of Foroze 1337
Location: Under your bed
Chat Username: Thg1

Re: Great Extravaganza 2 - RESULS (POSTED BY RYAA)

Postby thehelmetguy1 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:01 pm

Henry richard and henry richard indeed make for a dream team
8namesam is good too
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature
Spoiler: show
Image
Image


Image

Join my discord server!


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hoeloe and 7 guests