SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
Forum rules
Before you make a topic/post, consider the following:
-Is there a topic for this already?
-Is your post on-topic/appropriate?
-Are you posting in the right forum/following the forum rules?
User avatar
Teemster2
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:56 am
Location: United States

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Teemster2 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:33 am

I was looking at the remaining npc's not claimed for enemies for the core Mario games and the list is starting to get rather small which is great. It would be awsome if all of the remaining enemies could be added to the resource claims sheet and then people could just put their names by the npc's when they feel like claiming them. Just an idea. It would help keep track of what is left to finish.

To give everyone a perspective of what is left I made a list although I may have missed a few enemies.

SMB1:
Flying Blooper (Blooper that fly's instead of swims)

SMB2:
Beezo (Bees that fly at you)
Albatoss (Carries and drops bomb ons, can be ridden)
Pidget (They fly on carpets and swoop at Mario, carpets rideable)

SMB3:
Angry Sun (Chases Mario while flying in the sky)
Boomerang Bro (Throws boomerangs)
Ice Bro (Same as fire bro but blue)
Para Hammer Bro (has wings)
Mega Hammer Bro (May be from SMM?)
Pile Driver Micro Goomba (Jumping ice/desert block in smb3)
Upside down Spiny (walks on the cieling and falls if you get close)
Upside down Buzzy Beetle (same as upside down spiny)
Big Bertha (Swims and releases a cheep cheep from mouth)
Boss Bass (Giant cheep cheep that chases Mario, can jump from water)
Missile Bill (Will turn around if it missies Mario but only once)
Fire Chomp (Held together by fireballs, can fly and spit fireballs)

SMW:
Amazing Flying HammerBro (Fly's on blocks, throws hammers)
Urchin (Moves up/down or left/right under water, may hug walls)
Porcupuffer (Stays on top of the water and chases Mario)
Mega Wriggler (This may be SMM?, Giant invincible version)
Columns (Found in SMW in bowsers castle, big falling logs)
Fishing Boo (Ghost version)
Fishing Lakitu (Carries a one up, then spiny's)

As you can see the list is rather small so we are almost set to accomplish something no Mario editor or maker has ever done and that is include all enemies from the base games in the editor. Good job for everyone on the dev team for making this possible. I am also including a list of YI and NSMB enemies so everyone can get an idea of how many of them are left. I know these two lists are incomplete but show the main enemies not yet claimed. Having the above and these lists completed for 2.0 or 3.0 would be so amazing.

Yoshi's Island:
Water Lakitu (Pops out of water, throws spiny's)
Wall Lakitu (Hangs on to the wall and thows spiny's)
Blow hard (A cactus enemy that shoots needlenoses)
Bumpty (They can bump you around)
Boo Guy (A shyguy ghost that floats around)
Bouncing Bullet Bills (Fired from yellow cannon, bounces off walls)
Biting Bullet Bills (Red, slow moving and has homing, chases Mario)
Chomp Shark (Bohemoth chomp that chases Mario)
Clawdaddy (Crab that attacks with it's claws)
Clam (Lives underwater and can push Mario nack with air)
Fang (Bats that can swoop or attack)
Gargantua Blargg (Mega blargg)
Gusty (Flying enemies, moves in strait line)
Gusty groups (Multiple Gusty's)
Kaboomba (Walking cannons?)
Lantern Ghosts (Appears in dark areas with a lighted Lantern)
Lava Drop (Floating balls of Lava that patrol areas)
Fat Guy (Fat slow moving Shyguy)
Mufti Guy (Desguises itself as a flower)
Flamer/Pyro Guy (Shyguy on fire)
Spear Guy (Can't be jumped on, has shield)
Mace Guy (Walks around swinging a mace that resembles chain chomps)
Tekkyu Dosun (Boo Guy/Ghost that flies around with a long mace)
Nipper Plant (These appear after spors hit the groun)
Nipper Plant groups (Multiple Nippers)
Nipper Plant spores (Creates Nippers)
Flutter (Wrigglers butterfly upgrade, fly's and gets mad if hit)
Hot Lips (Lives in the water and can spit lava at Mario)
Sluggy (Drops from cieling if Mario gets close)
Thunder Lakitu (Shoot's enermy/lightning to set the ground on fire)

NSMB:
Urchin (This one hugs the floor and rolls at you)
Splunkin (Looks like a pumpkin, if hit moves very fast)
River Pirahna Plant (Just a pirahna that jumps from water)
Bramball (Has two large legs and releases coins when hit)
Jelly Beam (Lights up dark areas)
Mega Drybones (Bigger)
Mega Cheep Cheep (Bigger)
Deep Cheep (Chases Mario, may be pointless as we already have a chasing cheep)
Skeeter (Skids ontop of water, drops blue bombs)
Squigglers (Mini Wrigglers, can crawl up and down stuff)
Killer Shoe Goomba (Spikes on bottom of shoe, chases Mario?)
Nipper dandelion (releases Nipper Spores)
Pansic (Releases 4 ice balls, similar to Panser)
Pansora (Releases 4 thunder balls, similar to Panser)
Dark Boo (Chases you when you look at it, opposite normal boo)
Ball Bro (Throws bouncy balls)
Thunder Bro (Throws balls of lightning)
Shuriken Bro (Throws ninja stars)
Vortex Bro (Creates tornadoes)
Curve Bro (Mega Boomerang Bro with giant slow moving Boomerangs)
Blaze Bro, Frost Bro, Storm Bro and Twister Bro (Mega versions)

This last one is just included because it would be awesome to have from Mario Land.
SML:
Bullet Biff (Pipe Cannons, pops out of pipes and shoot fast bullet bills)

Just think how this game would rock if all of these npc's were included. No Mario editor or maker would even come close to being as great as smbx. We can get there in time and I can't wait to see what the dev team will be adding in the future for enemies from non Mario games too. This is looking great everyone. Smbx2 is looking to be the best Mario editor ever made. Good job.
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

User avatar
Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6497
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: -chan ^^

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Enjl » Wed May 23, 2018 4:35 am

Teemster2 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 1:33 am
Killer Shoe Goomba (Spikes on bottom of shoe, chases Mario?)
Nipper dandelion (releases Nipper Spores)
Pansic (Releases 4 ice balls, similar to Panser)
Pansora (Releases 4 thunder balls, similar to Panser)
Dark Boo (Chases you when you look at it, opposite normal boo)
Ball Bro (Throws bouncy balls)
Thunder Bro (Throws balls of lightning)
Shuriken Bro (Throws ninja stars)
Vortex Bro (Creates tornadoes)
Curve Bro (Mega Boomerang Bro with giant slow moving Boomerangs)
Blaze Bro, Frost Bro, Storm Bro and Twister Bro (Mega versions)
Yeah I definitely remember all of those from the New Super Mario.

You guys don't need to remind us of all the missing npcs all the time. We know which are missing. We're not aiming to include all npcs ever in the first NPC update and these lists are starting to appear every few pages in this thread, clogging it up with a ton of repetition. I've recently made the buster beetle not because it's a missing npc but because NegativeBread came up with a cool custom NPC based on the buster beetle and it felt unfair to not include the original one as well.
If you can't wait for an NPC to be in the game, make it yourself and show the code to the dev team. If it's well done we'll include it and credit you, or even take you on the team if you wanna make more. This happened with the flying spiny and the Fire Bro in the past.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Muh favourite quotes:
Spoiler: show
TheKingOfBoos: enji I'm only scared of you cuz you're always right, and that's creepy
SnoruntPyro: if you don't like kirby you have no life
ToonQuill: do you have any hentai girl sfx
Pichu: "And Jesus said unto his apostles, 'ew so much clash 0/10'."
MNIE52: ohoho master king sitting in his golden chair! Dude, you think you're president? i will not leave, if i want - i'll leave.
MNIE52: i will not kill you, why you so rude. are you have nothing to do, boy?
Sanct: oh my god i made the perfect amount of stairs i am jesus christ.
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Teemster2
Pokey
Pokey
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:56 am
Location: United States

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Teemster2 » Wed May 23, 2018 12:01 pm

Enjl wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:35 am
Teemster2 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 1:33 am
Killer Shoe Goomba (Spikes on bottom of shoe, chases Mario?)
Nipper dandelion (releases Nipper Spores)
Pansic (Releases 4 ice balls, similar to Panser)
Pansora (Releases 4 thunder balls, similar to Panser)
Dark Boo (Chases you when you look at it, opposite normal boo)
Ball Bro (Throws bouncy balls)
Thunder Bro (Throws balls of lightning)
Shuriken Bro (Throws ninja stars)
Vortex Bro (Creates tornadoes)
Curve Bro (Mega Boomerang Bro with giant slow moving Boomerangs)
Blaze Bro, Frost Bro, Storm Bro and Twister Bro (Mega versions)
Yeah I definitely remember all of those from the New Super Mario.

You guys don't need to remind us of all the missing npcs all the time. We know which are missing. We're not aiming to include all npcs ever in the first NPC update and these lists are starting to appear every few pages in this thread, clogging it up with a ton of repetition. I've recently made the buster beetle not because it's a missing npc but because NegativeBread came up with a cool custom NPC based on the buster beetle and it felt unfair to not include the original one as well.
If you can't wait for an NPC to be in the game, make it yourself and show the code to the dev team. If it's well done we'll include it and credit you, or even take you on the team if you wanna make more. This happened with the flying spiny and the Fire Bro in the past.
I was saying we could get them all by 2.0 or 3.0 as I understand getting them all in before Beta4 would be more difficult. Still it would be nice to have them all listed in the resource claims sheet even if they are not claimed.
I want to say thank you to God for every day he gives me on this planet and for the chance to be in a better place when I die.

User avatar
Westretroman
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:50 pm

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Westretroman » Wed May 23, 2018 12:17 pm

Teemster2 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 12:01 pm
Enjl wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:35 am
Teemster2 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 1:33 am
Killer Shoe Goomba (Spikes on bottom of shoe, chases Mario?)
Nipper dandelion (releases Nipper Spores)
Pansic (Releases 4 ice balls, similar to Panser)
Pansora (Releases 4 thunder balls, similar to Panser)
Dark Boo (Chases you when you look at it, opposite normal boo)
Ball Bro (Throws bouncy balls)
Thunder Bro (Throws balls of lightning)
Shuriken Bro (Throws ninja stars)
Vortex Bro (Creates tornadoes)
Curve Bro (Mega Boomerang Bro with giant slow moving Boomerangs)
Blaze Bro, Frost Bro, Storm Bro and Twister Bro (Mega versions)
Yeah I definitely remember all of those from the New Super Mario.

You guys don't need to remind us of all the missing npcs all the time. We know which are missing. We're not aiming to include all npcs ever in the first NPC update and these lists are starting to appear every few pages in this thread, clogging it up with a ton of repetition. I've recently made the buster beetle not because it's a missing npc but because NegativeBread came up with a cool custom NPC based on the buster beetle and it felt unfair to not include the original one as well.
If you can't wait for an NPC to be in the game, make it yourself and show the code to the dev team. If it's well done we'll include it and credit you, or even take you on the team if you wanna make more. This happened with the flying spiny and the Fire Bro in the past.
I was saying we could get them all by 2.0 or 3.0 as I understand getting them all in before Beta4 would be more difficult. Still it would be nice to have them all listed in the resource claims sheet even if they are not claimed.
At this point, just stop begging. I'm fine with the amount of NPCs, the update brings, once it's done. We really don't need a entire buffet menu yet.

User avatar
Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6497
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: -chan ^^

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Enjl » Wed May 23, 2018 12:19 pm

Teemster2 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 12:01 pm
I was saying we could get them all by 2.0 or 3.0 as I understand getting them all in before Beta4 would be more difficult. Still it would be nice to have them all listed in the resource claims sheet even if they are not claimed.
If they're not claimed they have no business being on the claims sheet. Make some yourself and share them with us if you're desperate.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Muh favourite quotes:
Spoiler: show
TheKingOfBoos: enji I'm only scared of you cuz you're always right, and that's creepy
SnoruntPyro: if you don't like kirby you have no life
ToonQuill: do you have any hentai girl sfx
Pichu: "And Jesus said unto his apostles, 'ew so much clash 0/10'."
MNIE52: ohoho master king sitting in his golden chair! Dude, you think you're president? i will not leave, if i want - i'll leave.
MNIE52: i will not kill you, why you so rude. are you have nothing to do, boy?
Sanct: oh my god i made the perfect amount of stairs i am jesus christ.
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Murphmario
Mouser
Mouser
Posts: 1853
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:07 pm
Location: Smbxville, Murphmario's House

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Murphmario » Wed May 23, 2018 12:55 pm

Could someone at least try and finish up the NPCs that have been WIP or Not Started for a while? It would be nice to see them in Beta 4.
Now taking graphics requests:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1urWpFq ... #responses
Image

My graphics pack:
http://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/v ... t=1960/url

Something is coming on Christmas...

Eclipsed
Volcano Lotus
Volcano Lotus
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:15 pm
Chat Username: Eclipsed

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Eclipsed » Wed May 23, 2018 1:34 pm

Murphmario wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 12:55 pm
Could someone at least try and finish up the NPCs that have been WIP or Not Started for a while? It would be nice to see them in Beta 4.
Only 20% of the NPCs are done from the last time I heard. I'm just patiently waiting. The SMBX2 Devs have lives outside of SMBX, and can't spend their whole time committing to the game. It'll come out when it comes out.
Check Out SMBX Servers List - It Hosts Every SMBX Server

Check out my channel for SMBX content and custom levels

My Best Speedruns:
[WR] Invasion 2 Any% All Characters in 28:28:602
Spoiler: show

[WR] The Princess Cliche in 7:16:263
Spoiler: show
[WR]Another Princess Cliche in 29:11:661
Spoiler: show
[WR] The Great Empire in 15:36:686
Spoiler: show
"I am the embodiment of Canada" - Darkonius Makavar

User avatar
GforGoomba
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 460
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 11:08 am
Flair: It... it worked...
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Fanfic Crossovers

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby GforGoomba » Wed May 23, 2018 3:01 pm

Is it possible to make a custom NPC with only dummies, graphics and txt flags?
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

User avatar
Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6497
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: -chan ^^

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Enjl » Wed May 23, 2018 4:00 pm

GforGoomba wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:01 pm
Is it possible to make a custom NPC with only dummies, graphics and txt flags?
That enemy would be called a goomba. Or a spiny if not spinjumpsafe. Or a shy guy if grabbable.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Muh favourite quotes:
Spoiler: show
TheKingOfBoos: enji I'm only scared of you cuz you're always right, and that's creepy
SnoruntPyro: if you don't like kirby you have no life
ToonQuill: do you have any hentai girl sfx
Pichu: "And Jesus said unto his apostles, 'ew so much clash 0/10'."
MNIE52: ohoho master king sitting in his golden chair! Dude, you think you're president? i will not leave, if i want - i'll leave.
MNIE52: i will not kill you, why you so rude. are you have nothing to do, boy?
Sanct: oh my god i made the perfect amount of stairs i am jesus christ.
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
GforGoomba
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 460
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 11:08 am
Flair: It... it worked...
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Fanfic Crossovers

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby GforGoomba » Wed May 23, 2018 4:03 pm

Enjl wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:00 pm
GforGoomba wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:01 pm
Is it possible to make a custom NPC with only dummies, graphics and txt flags?
That enemy would be called a goomba. Or a spiny if not spinjumpsafe. Or a shy guy if grabbable.
I was thinking about making a boss that can shoot lazers
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

User avatar
Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6497
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: -chan ^^

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Enjl » Wed May 23, 2018 4:07 pm

GforGoomba wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:03 pm
Enjl wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:00 pm
GforGoomba wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:01 pm
Is it possible to make a custom NPC with only dummies, graphics and txt flags?
That enemy would be called a goomba. Or a spiny if not spinjumpsafe. Or a shy guy if grabbable.
I was thinking about making a boss that can shoot lazers
Gotta write code for that.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Muh favourite quotes:
Spoiler: show
TheKingOfBoos: enji I'm only scared of you cuz you're always right, and that's creepy
SnoruntPyro: if you don't like kirby you have no life
ToonQuill: do you have any hentai girl sfx
Pichu: "And Jesus said unto his apostles, 'ew so much clash 0/10'."
MNIE52: ohoho master king sitting in his golden chair! Dude, you think you're president? i will not leave, if i want - i'll leave.
MNIE52: i will not kill you, why you so rude. are you have nothing to do, boy?
Sanct: oh my god i made the perfect amount of stairs i am jesus christ.
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
MrVaderSpino
Fighter Fly
Fighter Fly
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:09 am
Current Project: Spino's Journey 1.4.4(38A) Progress is 15.25% before post a Forum.
Location: idk not locating again
Chat Username: KingBillSeeker666

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby MrVaderSpino » Wed May 23, 2018 11:15 pm

Can You Adding This in Future Versions?
Swinging pendulum platform In NSMBW
Missile Bill In SMM (Chasing The Player)
Image
Missile Bill Blaster and Parts in SMM
Image
Green ParaBettle
Image
Giant Green Para bettle same The Giant Red Para Bettle
Gold Cheep Cheep
Image
Arrow Lift
Image
Banzai Bill Blaster (The Banzai Bill Was Now Spawning in opposite in direction)
Image
Making Custom Levels Already Soon...
I Waiting in SMBX2 beta 4..
i am Currently Participating In Other Projects
Spoiler: show
Image
Spoiler: show
My Quotes In SMBX.
GforGoomba wrote:Are you sure removing slopes is cool?
Meepyglobix wrote: DON'T SAY "Banned My Acount??". OR I'll SHOOT YOU.
iphtechnologies wrote:NEO super mario world x is a really nice game. This Episode is 2.7 GB large at the moment.That`s crazy!
Please find similar post:
Neo Super Mario World X is Expensively in largest File is 2.7GB? Are your cannot Download they because Expensive Stored in Too Many Files?
Does Having Wasting Time...

User avatar
WildWEEGEE
Koopa Shell
Koopa Shell
Posts: 651
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:21 pm
Current Project: levels?
Location: If i told you I ride polar bears would you really need to ask?
Chat Username: WildWEEGEE

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby WildWEEGEE » Thu May 24, 2018 12:24 am

Enjl wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:07 pm
GforGoomba wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:03 pm
Enjl wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:00 pm

That enemy would be called a goomba. Or a spiny if not spinjumpsafe. Or a shy guy if grabbable.
I was thinking about making a boss that can shoot lazers
Gotta write code for that.
Technically nah, you could still use layers and events for lasers that but lua would be much more effective.
I believe in Nothing as my lord and savior. If you do, please put this in your signature.

I have absolutely no idea what my current project is... My interests always seem to shift
I support: show
ImageImage
I might not be as active anymore because of some personal issues so please understand that.

User avatar
PROX
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1590
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:50 pm
Current Project: Mushroom Kingdom Apocalypse

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby PROX » Thu May 24, 2018 12:56 am

if only we could do more with layers and events.
I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

If it makes sense then it must make dollars

Youtube Channel: ProxyHax O.O

My Project (No logo yet): viewtopic.php?f=90&t=18321&start=20

My Graphics Pack:
Image

World Map Pack: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20173

User avatar
Amyrakunejo
Blooper
Blooper
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:23 am
Current Project: Real Life (mostly), Throes of Damnation (RM VX Ace project)
Location: Nülgârt, Âsürïa
Chat Username: Amyrakunejo

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Amyrakunejo » Thu May 24, 2018 2:21 am

PROX wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 12:56 am
if only we could do more with layers and events.
I absolutely hear that. The events and layers are very bare bones at the moment. I'd like to see switches implemented (and I mean the kind that are toggled on and off in the background - I guess you could call them 'flags' too), and variables.

Okay, okay, maybe I should stick to RM. lol
Amyrakunejo, Lady Fair Gamer, Bassist, Vocalist, In-Your-Face Screamer

User avatar
PROX
Birdo
Birdo
Posts: 1590
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:50 pm
Current Project: Mushroom Kingdom Apocalypse

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby PROX » Thu May 24, 2018 7:27 pm

I was thinking more of standing in an area for a layer to trigger. Also for generators to follow the player's position. Maybe something along those lines. Also maybe layer trigger on hit or something like that.
I believe and I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.

If it makes sense then it must make dollars

Youtube Channel: ProxyHax O.O

My Project (No logo yet): viewtopic.php?f=90&t=18321&start=20

My Graphics Pack:
Image

World Map Pack: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20173

User avatar
GforGoomba
Lakitu
Lakitu
Posts: 460
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 11:08 am
Flair: It... it worked...
Current Project: Super Mario Bros. Fanfic Crossovers

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby GforGoomba » Sat May 26, 2018 8:52 pm

Are there any TeaScript codes that cant be converted to LunaLua?
krazykats advice: show
If you don't want to be suspicious, then you want to act like you're trying to help the town. Be constructive towards the game, share suspicions that aren't blatantly disprovable, cast lynch votes that aren't just a bandwagon vote with no explanation (we're all guilty of this one), ask people questions about their thoughts on things.

You don't want to post super often, but when you do post you want it to have content and not just fluff. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts, but also use your brain before you throw suspicions out there. I say this because we mislynched Taycamgame last game because he threw out a suspicion against me that literally made no sense in the context of the game. If he hadn't committed that brain fart, we would've been more likely to lynch one of the actual bad guys that day and not just a townie who didn't think before they spoke.
Sign for the Online Creep Abolition Act!

User avatar
Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 6497
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: -chan ^^

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Enjl » Sat May 26, 2018 9:55 pm

GforGoomba wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 8:52 pm
Are there any TeaScript codes that cant be converted to LunaLua?
You can prooobably convert most of them, but you have to rewrite them from scratch either way.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Muh favourite quotes:
Spoiler: show
TheKingOfBoos: enji I'm only scared of you cuz you're always right, and that's creepy
SnoruntPyro: if you don't like kirby you have no life
ToonQuill: do you have any hentai girl sfx
Pichu: "And Jesus said unto his apostles, 'ew so much clash 0/10'."
MNIE52: ohoho master king sitting in his golden chair! Dude, you think you're president? i will not leave, if i want - i'll leave.
MNIE52: i will not kill you, why you so rude. are you have nothing to do, boy?
Sanct: oh my god i made the perfect amount of stairs i am jesus christ.
Spoiler: show
Image

User avatar
Hoeloe
Nipper Plant
Nipper Plant
Posts: 792
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:18 pm
Current Project: A2XT Episode 2

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Hoeloe » Sun May 27, 2018 12:00 pm

Enjl wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 9:55 pm
GforGoomba wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 8:52 pm
Are there any TeaScript codes that cant be converted to LunaLua?
You can prooobably convert most of them, but you have to rewrite them from scratch either way.
I'd be surprised if any teascript-vb scripts couldn't be rewritten in LunaLua, though a direct conversion isn't really possible at this stage. It's certainly true that many LunaLua scripts cannot be rewritten in teascript-vb though. LunaLua has a larger feature set.

Goomba98
Bob-omb
Bob-omb
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Re: SMBX2 (2.0 Beta 3)

Postby Goomba98 » Tue May 29, 2018 4:31 pm

Can it be a vanilla thing that Koopa Troopas and Buzzy Beetles, after being knocked into their shells, will recover after a certain period of time, just like in the real Mario games?


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Electriking and 37 guests

cron