Dino Contest #2 RESULTS ARE IN!

General discussion about Super Mario Bros. X.
LePokemaster888
Goomba
Goomba
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:44 pm

Re: Dino Contest #2 SIGNUPS! DEADLINE REVEALED!

Postby LePokemaster888 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:51 pm

So, who chose the judges?

PixelPest
Link
Link
Posts: 7116
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Flair: Tamer of Boom Booms
Current Project: Boom Boom Evolution
Chat Username: PixelPest
Contact:

Re: Dino Contest #2 SIGNUPS! DEADLINE REVEALED!

Postby PixelPest » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:20 pm

LePokemaster888 wrote:So, who chose the judges?
For unofficial community contests it's often just the first 3-5 people that ask first.

User avatar
WerewolfGD
Wart
Wart
Posts: 3264
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 am
Flair: Legalize Awooo!
Current Project: Howling
Chat Username: Alagirez
Contact:

Re: Dino Contest #2 SIGNUPS! DEADLINE REVEALED!

Postby WerewolfGD » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:25 pm

why you don't underline my name? i sent my level some tome ago.
Yea... I'm back, but with different view.

Known also as Camacho or Harvey36Dice.
Also a furry

Image
Awooo!
If you want to talk with me, go here : Alagirez#2056

LordYoshi999
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:45 pm
Current Project: none
Chat Username: hmmm I wonder

Re: Dino Contest #2 SIGNUPS! DEADLINE REVEALED!

Postby LordYoshi999 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:06 pm

Harvey36Dice wrote:why you don't underline my name? i sent my level some tome ago.
Sorry, I didn't know if the level you sent was for the first one, or this one. I will underline your name as well as darkwolf!
(it sees like we may get the full submissions this time :o)
Spoiler: show
sorry nothing to see here

User avatar
Taker
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:20 pm
Current Project: take the dead to
Contact:

Re: Dino Contest #2 SIGNUPS! DEADLINE REVEALED!

Postby Taker » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:59 pm

LordYoshi999 wrote:
Harvey36Dice wrote:why you don't underline my name? i sent my level some tome ago.
Sorry, I didn't know if the level you sent was for the first one, or this one. I will underline your name as well as darkwolf!
(it sees like we may get the full submissions this time :o)

You know what, keep the level I sent you. I'm too drunk to make a new one :p
Image

LordYoshi999
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:45 pm
Current Project: none
Chat Username: hmmm I wonder

Re: Dino Contest #2 SIGNUPS! DEADLINE REVEALED!

Postby LordYoshi999 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:03 pm

Merio wrote:
LordYoshi999 wrote:
Harvey36Dice wrote:why you don't underline my name? i sent my level some tome ago.
Sorry, I didn't know if the level you sent was for the first one, or this one. I will underline your name as well as darkwolf!
(it sees like we may get the full submissions this time :o)

You know what, keep the level I sent you. I'm too drunk to make a new one :p
uhmmmm


k


anyways, sure I'll keep the first one. So uh, have fun being drunk I guess
Spoiler: show
sorry nothing to see here

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5835
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: Dino Contest #2 SIGNUPS! DEADLINE REVEALED!

Postby Mable » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:26 pm

Merio wrote:I'm too drunk to make a new one :p
Image
Last edited by Mable on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Taker
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:20 pm
Current Project: take the dead to
Contact:

Re: Dino Contest #2 SIGNUPS! DEADLINE REVEALED!

Postby Taker » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:28 pm

You know what, keep the level I sent you. I'm too drunk to make a new one :p[/quote]
uhmmmm


k


anyways, sure I'll keep the first one. So uh, have fun being drunk I guess[/quote]


I played mario 3 all night.
Image

LordYoshi999
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:45 pm
Current Project: none
Chat Username: hmmm I wonder

Re: Dino Contest #2 SIGNUPS! DEADLINE REVEALED!

Postby LordYoshi999 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:01 pm

Merio wrote:You know what, keep the level I sent you. I'm too drunk to make a new one :p
uhmmmm


k


anyways, sure I'll keep the first one. So uh, have fun being drunk I guess[/quote]


I played mario 3 all night.[/quote]
ah
Also tinkerbell what was the image? Cause' I couldn't see it.
Spoiler: show
sorry nothing to see here

Mable
Peach
Peach
Posts: 5835
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:23 am
Current Project: Account soon to be deleted
Chat Username: Account soon to be d
Contact:

Re: Dino Contest #2 SIGNUPS! LEVELS PENDING! 5 MORE DAYS LEF

Postby Mable » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:46 pm

Fixed it should be able to see it now

LordYoshi999
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:45 pm
Current Project: none
Chat Username: hmmm I wonder

Re: Dino Contest #2 SIGNUPS! LEVELS PENDING! 5 MORE DAYS LEF

Postby LordYoshi999 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:20 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:Fixed it should be able to see it now
Can now, lol

Also (merio) nice new name I guess??!!?!?
Spoiler: show
sorry nothing to see here

glitch4
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2565
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:43 pm

Re: Dino Contest #2 SIGNUPS! LEVELS PENDING! 5 MORE DAYS LEF

Postby glitch4 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:15 pm

LordYoshi999 wrote:Yellow/Orange it will lower your points by EXACTLY 1.
LordYoshi999 wrote:-Please enter your level before the deadlines! If you don't you will be disqualified!
That sentence that I bolded in black text should be removed, because it's not right. Or you should change the colour of this rule to red.

User avatar
Taker
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:20 pm
Current Project: take the dead to
Contact:

Re: Dino Contest #2 SIGNUPS! LEVELS PENDING! 5 MORE DAYS LEF

Postby Taker » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:13 pm

LordYoshi999 wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:Fixed it should be able to see it now
Can now, lol

Also (merio) nice new name I guess??!!?!?

Yeaaah... Think you'll be making a contest soon? I'm working on an abandoned research lab inside a cave.
Image

LordYoshi999
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:45 pm
Current Project: none
Chat Username: hmmm I wonder

Re: Dino Contest #2 SIGNUPS! LEVELS PENDING! 5 MORE DAYS LEF

Postby LordYoshi999 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:57 pm

Orochimaru wrote:
LordYoshi999 wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:Fixed it should be able to see it now
Can now, lol

Also (merio) nice new name I guess??!!?!?

Yeaaah... Think you'll be making a contest soon? I'm working on an abandoned research lab inside a cave.
edit:3 will start 2 weeks after the hub from this one is made.
glitch4 wrote:
LordYoshi999 wrote:Yellow/Orange it will lower your points by EXACTLY 1.
LordYoshi999 wrote:-Please enter your level before the deadlines! If you don't you will be disqualified!
That sentence that I bolded in black text should be removed, because it's not right. Or you should change the colour of this rule to red.
I changed this
Last edited by LordYoshi999 on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: show
sorry nothing to see here

User avatar
Taker
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:20 pm
Current Project: take the dead to
Contact:

Re: Dino Contest #2 SIGNUPS! LEVELS PENDING! 5 MORE DAYS LEF

Postby Taker » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:37 pm

Lord of the yoshis the deadline has ended. Change the thread name.
Image

LordYoshi999
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:45 pm
Current Project: none
Chat Username: hmmm I wonder

Re: Dino Contest #2 NO MORE TIME LEFT! REVIEWS PENDING!

Postby LordYoshi999 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:55 pm

Alright everybody, I'm gonna need a replacement judge cause' Mechdragon isn't reviewing fast enough and I need to start 3 soon SO I will be open to anyone to be a new judge,
Spoiler: show
sorry nothing to see here

Enjl
Cute Yoshi Egg
Cute Yoshi Egg
Posts: 8416
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm
Flair: Orphion Egamalenitar Osmos IV, Esq.

Re: Dino Contest #2 NO MORE TIME LEFT! REVIEWS PENDING!

Postby Enjl » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:00 pm

Personally I think we have a buttload of contests going on all the time and one of them starting a BIT later isn't much of a loss.
The ABC of Creation
________________________________________________________
Image

LordYoshi999
Mega Mole
Mega Mole
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:45 pm
Current Project: none
Chat Username: hmmm I wonder

Re: Dino Contest #2 NO MORE TIME LEFT! REVIEWS PENDING!

Postby LordYoshi999 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:18 pm

Enjl wrote:Personally I think we have a buttload of contests going on all the time and one of them starting a BIT later isn't much of a loss.
Yeah I do know that but I was suppose to start the 3rd one around now.....
Spoiler: show
sorry nothing to see here

User avatar
Mosaic
Ludwig von Koopa
Ludwig von Koopa
Posts: 2846
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm
Flair: All has a reason behind it, even if it's tough.
Current Project: The Mosaic Group's Journey, Toad's SMB Adventure, Mosaic Adventures and Other Secret Projects?
Chat Username: Mosaic
Contact:

Re: Dino Contest #2 LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT JUDGE.

Postby Mosaic » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:48 pm

Could I be a Replacement Judge?

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. If you do, put this in your signature.
And Here's The Proof
My Rainbow Of Levels
Mosaic's Museum(My Discord)

Image

Image

Danny wrote:Here's some constructive criticism: What the hell.
Witchking wrote:Approved!

Discord Quotes: show
Image


User avatar
Taker
Ripper II
Ripper II
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:20 pm
Current Project: take the dead to
Contact:

Re: Dino Contest #2 LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT JUDGE.

Postby Taker » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:32 pm

I'm pissed off to the fact that I was disqualified due to the fact that PixelPest(Cosmik) could not download my level. I'll make an episode and one of the levels is gonna be in the next dino contest thing, and oh, you BETTER NOT DISQUALIFY ME for the same stupid reason. Just sayin' nuff said.
Image


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests