So, it basically seems like you directly copied many ideas from Course World without thinking if they would work out in SMBX. Things like the x-live challenges would simply be impossible to do directly unless you're working in 1.4, which most people on the forums don't use. Also, I have some things to say about this:
1. Why must you convert your level to a 1.4 level? It's pointless, since it would require people to download 1.4 just to upload the level. Also, making a 1.3 level into an 1.4 level would break some things like the physics.
2. How are you supposed to know if a level can't be beaten? There's no valid way of checking if a level can be beaten in SMBX without having to send it in to some mods so they could playtest it, which would take forever.
3. Why is it that the mods will remove shit or buggy levels? That would be extremely unfair for newcomers and would basically negate any way the user would ever be given critisism on the site.
4. Special levels isn't a great name for that function. They were named that in SMM because, well, they were special, like being from a contest or having a mystery mushroom costume attached to it. There's really no way to make a level "Special" in SMBX, so featured levels would be a better name for it.
5. I don't belive that you shouldn't be able to download special courses and be limited with challenges and seaching when not logged in. I think the only drawbacks should be not being able to comment, like or upload levels, the other things are just unfair.
Also, why is it called SMBX store, it makes it seem like you have to pay for the levels or something.
My Switch friend code: SW-5399-6466-3493