When the subfolder Worlds has no file which extension is *.wld like this:
- [YOUR SMBX DIRECTORY]/data/worlds/[WORLD NAME].wld
- [YOUR SMBX DIRECTORY]/data/worlds/[EPISODE NAME]/[WORLD NAME].wld
When you open the SMBX 2.0 Launcher, and click on the Editor, the PGE Editor wont open no matter how many times do you spend clicking on it, also, doesn't matter if you've opened it as an Administrative User.
- Browse to [YOUR SMBX DIRECTORY]/data/worlds/
- Create a new folder and call it: PGE Unlocker
- Open /PGE Unlocker
- Open notepad (Start Menu->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad) (or a text editor)
- Write/Paste this in notepad
- Under the Menu, goto File->Save As... (a file save box should appear)
- Browse to [YOUR SMBX DIRECTORY]/data/worlds/PGE Unlocker
- In the Name field write PGEUNLOCKER.wld (very important that we end it with .wld)
- In the Save As Type field, open the drop-down menu and select All Files (*.*)
Should be like this:
- Click on Save
- Now you're ready to go!
Edit: changed the title.